Blowjob Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even on the rare occasion she made herself cum, she still didn't feel like she'd hit these heights of arousal.

"This is so hot. I've been this turned on before," she gasped honetly. "Oh yes, please, Artie, please..."

"Everyone return to your partners," Ms Thompson instructed, "and see if you can recreate what Artie and Celeste are doing."

As she heard the class shuffle away, Celeste risked opening her eyes. Artie's mouth was on her left breast, but his eyes were staring up at her.

She smiled down at him, feeling unexpectedly...affectionate.

Oh, god. No.

This had been the topic of an early class. When someone brings you sexual pleasure, it creates endorphins, which the brain struggles to separate from the brain chemicals caused by...love.

Ms Thompson had told them about it, and warned that teenagers were known to feel emotions particularly intensely. In response, Celeste had bumped her shoulder against her boyfriend's, and winked at him. He'd smiled back; the smile that always gave her butterflies.

The same butterflies she was feeling now as Artie sucked at her breast like a newborn infant.

Fuck.

She suddenly understood what her teacher had been warning them about.

If this was how she felt about Artie, a lump of a student with whom she'd never exchanged more than a few words...how would her boyfriend be feeling about Katy by the end of class?

"That's enough foreplay," Ms Thompson said, as though reading from a script titled 'Celeste's Worst Nightmare'.

"Blowjob time?" Michael asked enthusiastically, and the class tittered.

"Almost," the teacher responded. "We just have one more aspect of female pleasure to explore: digital stimulation."

It sounded like a sci-fi term, but Celeste remembered had studied hard for the final Handjob Class exam, so she knew exactly what it meant: digital', as in 'using one's digits', as in fingers.

Celeste was about to be fingered for the first time. And not by her boyfriend, who was sitting just a few chairs away, but by a boy so large, his fingers probably resembled hot dogs.

So why did the idea of feeling Artie's chubby fingers inside her give her such a thrill?

Artie's eyes flicked down to her skirt as Ms Thompson began giving instructions once more.

"Now, let's keep the panties on, to begin with. There's a lot you can do through the fabric, and I want to...mm-hmm? John?"

Celeste was unable to stop her attention from snapping to her boyfriend. She blushed, hoping that no one had noticed, that she hadn't looked too desperate.

"Katy isn't wearing panties, ma'am," he said, and laughter began to roll around the room, until Ms Thompson held up one hand. Everyone immediately fell silent.

They didn't know why they did; just that they must.

Celeste hadn't joined in the laughter. She wasn't sure how to take that news. John's tone had suggested neither admiration nor shock. Did he find it hot that his blowjob partner was going commando, or did he think it was tacky?

"Katy," Ms Thompson tutted. "You know that's against uniform policy."

Bras were optional, but panties were strictly regulated. The girls had been given a list of specific brands and styles they were to wear to school. It had been a struggle to acquire an appropriate pair without her parents finding out, but Celeste knew that everyone had to keep their purchases a secret. She didn't know why they did; just that they did.

She wondered how Katy had managed to break the panties rule.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," her best friend replied. "I spilled something on them right before class."

Ah. That would explain it. Katy must have discovered a loophole, a technical following-of-the-rules that left her bottomless. And then - once she'd noticed Celeste was late, and realized she wouldn't be there to pick partners for Blowjob Class - used it to be pantiless with her best friend's boyfriend.

"Well then," Ms Thompson replied, thin-lipped, "you two can just sit there and wait until we reach the panty-removal stage."

Celeste tried to hide her smile as she closed her eyes. Her boyfriend wouldn't be touching Katy's pussy for several minutes. He'd a captive audience to the show she was about to put on.

As Ms Thompson's instructions began, the room began to fill with the sound of female pleasure. For a moment, Celeste thought that the other women must have found their partners' touch particularly arousing, but then she realized: she was the cause.

Celeste was one of the most popular girls in school. When the others had heard her moaning expressively, she'd...maybe not 'inspired' them exactly, but at least given them permission to begin expressing their own pleasure instead of holding back.

Her efforts to make John jealous had resulted in a room of moaning women. And Katy wasn't one of them. Celeste had never thought of herself as a trend-setter before.

On one hand, it was very flattering. On the other, it meant she would have to be even louder, to make sure that John could hear her over the crowd.

But Celeste wasn't one to back down from a challenge.

"Mmmm," she moaned loudly as Artie began stroking the outside of her panties. "Oh, fuck."

Profanity within school grounds had become a thing of the past since the new principal's tenure, so Celeste was surprised (and delighted) to discover that she was allowed to swear during the throes of passion.

"God, Artie," she mewed. "You're so good at this..."

Celeste wasn't lying, either. She and John had never gotten this far, but the young woman knew that even if they had, he wouldn't have been quite so...skilled.

Possibly because Artie was such a nerd. Skipping homework was now a thing of the past; no one knew why it was, just that it was - but there was still extra-credit reading, which no one but the most dedicated students ever did.

Perhaps Artie had read up on digital stimulation. Or maybe he was just a natural.

"Now, gentlemen, slip the panties to the side, and-...what is it, Katy?"

"Does that mean that John and I can join in now?"

Celeste couldn't help but smirk at the frustration in her best friend's voice.

"Not yet," Ms Thompson replied. "Perhaps this will teach you a lesson about obeying the uniform guidelines. Now, move the panties aside and keep stroking, but this time directly on the vulva."

"Oh!!"

Surprising herself with the intensity of her reaction, Celeste's hips involuntarily thrust forward as Artie's hand made its first contact with her pussy-lips. As he stroked her bare lips, she could feel small thrills going through her entire body.

Celeste had played with herself before. Every time she necked with John she'd go home and get herself off, but it was also something she did just for herself. For pleasure, or cos she was bored, or horny, or even just to get to sleep.

But it had never felt like this.

Artie's sausage-like fingers were causing pulses of pleasure to race through her entire nervous system. She could feel herself getting wet, warm. Flustered.

She stared at the overweight student who was touching her, his eyes squinting as he looked at her pussy.

God, why did that turn her on? No one had ever looked at her pussy before. Not even John.

Artie was the first.

"Now," Ms Thompson instructed. "Above the vulva, you should be able to find the clit. Be gentle with it, Watson, we are not animals."

The moment Artie's fat fingers found Celeste's clit, she surprised him - and herself - with her long, loud reaction.

"Fuuuuuck," Celeste moaned. "I'm...I'm cumming! Oh, god, Artie...no one's ever touched me like this. You're-you're amazing!"

Her voice trailed off and her entire body began to twitch and shake as her orgasm overcame her. Even at her most aroused, she'd never cum this quickly. After almost a minute of toe-curling, goosebump-causing pulses of pleasure running through her body, Celeste opened her eyes and looked at her class partner with admiration.

She wasn't the only one. Ms Thompson was standing over them, beaming at the students.

"Fantastic work, Artie," the teacher said proudly. "Well done."

Celeste felt a little miffed that she wasn't getting at least some of the credit, before realizing she was being unfair. If she'd brought a guy off with her hands, she would have been just as annoyed if he'd been congratulated for cumming.

"Let's give the rest of a class a chance to catch up," the older woman said in a low voice. "In the meantime, just make out for a little while longer. Artie, maybe give Celeste's ass some attention as you do."

Artie looked as though all his Christmases had come at once as Celeste wrapped her arms around him and moved her tongue into his mouth, a thrill running down her spine at the contact. He obeyed the teacher's suggestion, kneading the female student's buttocks as they kissed, clearly enjoying the moans she made as they kissed.

She was enjoying kissing him far more than she'd expected. Far more, she knew, than she should.

After several minutes of Ms Thompson's advice on clitoral stimulation, it became clear that no other students were going to cum (including, Celeste gleefully noted, Katie) and they moved onto the main topic of Blowjob Class.

"Pants off, boys," the teacher instructed, and Celeste's eyes almost fell out of her head as Artie ungracefully undressed.

Artie's gut wasn't his only oversized feature. His cock was huge - it looked like it was at least half as big again as John's, and thick enough that she didn't think one of her hands would be able to encircle it.

Typically, Celeste didn't look around during Blowjob Class. In the first few classes she'd thrown a few glances at the nearest couples, but after confirming that John's erection looked much like the other boys', the teenager had been more than happy to keep her attention entirely on her boyfriend.

What's more, it wasn't something that anyone particularly discussed. They could have, if they'd wanted to - the new principal's edicts wouldn't have stopped them (Celeste didn't know why she was free to discuss relative cock-size; only that she was) but it wasn't something that generally came up.

Artie was typically the last person paired up, so no one in Celeste's social circle had ever partnered with him in class before. She was sure that despite it not being a common topic of conversation, if someone had seen what the chubby kid was packing, they would definitely have mentioned something.

"Fucking hell, Artie," she said loudly, revelling in the fact that - in Blowjob Class, at least - she was allowed to swear. "You're huge."

A giggle spread around the classroom, but soon died down as (Celeste assumed) people looked over and her claim was confirmed. It took all of her willpower not to throw her boyfriend a knowing stare; she was sure that he'd checked for himself.

Even with busty, almost-naked Katy sitting on his lap, Celeste knew there was no way her words wouldn't cause him to at least glance over, compare his erection to Artie's...and realize he fell short.

Far short.

As Ms Thompson began instructing the students, a nervous shiver ran up Celeste's spine. Over the past few months, she'd begun to get comfortable taking her boyfriend's dick inside her mouth, but it was a...well, a normal-size cock.

Artie's was something else.

What if she couldn't fit his entire monster into her mouth? What if she choked, in front of the entire class?

What if she threw up?

Celeste forced her mind away from the negative thoughts. If she was going to do this, then she needed to focus on the task in front of her. Opening her eyes, Celeste wrapped her hand around Artie's huge, hard cock, a thrill coursing through her body at the sheer size of it.

She'd held other cocks before, of course. John's in Blowjob Class, and her friend Pedro's in Handjob Class before that.

But none of them could compare to Artie's.

As the teacher instructed them on how to use their tongues, Celeste's pink muscle slid over Artie's shaft, tasting the precum that was dripping out of the tip. He groaned quietly as she licked up and down his cockhead.

Celeste smiled at his reaction, then her cheeks burned. She knew he shouldn't be reacting like this. He wasn't her boyfriend, he was just a nerd that she'd been paired with because she was late.

A nerd with the largest cock she'd ever seen.

In truth, Artie was too large. Celeste had never sucked on anything bigger than John's, and the thought of trying to fit it all in her mouth made her nervous. But she tried anyway, surprising herself by just how much of his cock she could take. She'd never been one to back down from a challenge.

It was uncomfortable, almost to the point of unpleasantness, but Celeste drew on everything she'd learned in deep-throating class. She inhaled through her nose, exhaled through her mouth, moaning "ahhhhh" as she did to open up her throat.

After several minutes, Celeste's throat felt raw and she could feel tears flowing down her cheeks as she tried desperately to overcome her gag reflex, but...she'd done it.

She'd taken Artie's entire monster cock deep into her throat. She was more than a little impressed with herself; after an entire class, she'd only just managed to get John's regular-size dick all the way down her throat. In less than ten minutes, she'd managed to do the same with Artie's, and he must have been close to twice the size.

Celeste looked up into Artie's eyes as he stared down at her face. He smiled at her, and - though her lips were distended around his girthy base - Celeste smiled back.

With her eyes locked onto Artie's, she started bobbing slowly, feeling his member pulse as it slid in and out of her throat.

Now, her only concern was making him cum. If she could make him cum, then she could end the painful (though triumphant) blowjob.

But, more importantly, she'd be pleasing him. And for reasons she didn't want to explore, pleasing Artie now held a powerful appeal.

As she worked her lips over the thick head of his penis, she felt a throbbing start to build between her legs. Despite having just cum, the act of deep-throating her classmate's cock was turning her on. There was something so hot about it; she was like a teenage pornstar, taking a monster cock in front of a room full of people.

Sure, they were all focused on their own blowjobs, but that didn't stop it from being a turn-on.

After a few more minutes, Celeste was squirming with frustration and arousal. The thick cock in her mouth was turning her on more than anything she'd ever done before: making out with John, feeling Artie's lips on her nipple, even feeling her boyfriend's cock pulse in her mouth for the first time, before she'd swallowed his seed.

She let out a long moan, which was apparently exactly what Artie needed: without warning, a spurt of semen shot from Artie's erection, splashing against the back of her throat. Her heart raced with excitement. With love.

No, not love. That wasn't it. She loved John.

Celeste loved John. She just...she liked Artie.

She liked his cock, at least.

Celeste pulled it out of her mouth until the head sat just inside her lips and began swallowing reflexively, her hands diligently stroking the enormous erection. The rest came faster, filling her mouth with warm, salty liquid. She'd noticed that Artie's balls were proportionate to his dick, which apparently meant they provided copious amounts of sperm.

She continued sucking on Artie's shaft, her hands diligently rubbing his shaft to milk every last drop from his enormous testicles. After thirty seconds he was done, the last dribbles of his cum disappearing down the teenage girl's throat.

When she finished swallowing Artie's seed, Celeste pulled her mouth off his cock and licked her fingers clean. She wanted to say something - some kind of congratulatory comment to commend him for his load, but (unusually for the young lady), she was lost for words, feeling...bashful. Shy.

It didn't make sense. Artie was a fat nerd; she was one of the most attractive, popular girls in school. And she was dating a handsome athlete. Who she was in love with.

Whose cock didn't even compare to Artie's.

Before Celeste could go follow that dangerous train of thought any longer, Ms. Thompson came over, a huge smile on her face.

"That was fantastic, Celeste," the teacher said. "Sometimes when we don't have the numbers, I have to pair with Artie, so I know how hard it can be to swallow his entire load down. Great work - you too, Artie."

As the teacher continued making her rounds, the chubby boy blushed as he stood up and pulled his pants back on. He looked at Celeste with a smile which somehow managed to be both cocky and shy; he was still smiling when Ms. Thompson announced that it was time to stop, and that anyone who hadn't made their partner come would have to try again next time.

Celeste had spent the last few minutes looking around the class, trying to act like she hadn't been watching her best friend suck John's cock. To her delight, John and Katie hadn't reached orgasm - John had seemed quite distracted by what he'd seen (and heard) his girlfriend doing with Artie.

At her teacher's announcement, Celeste looked at the clock in confusion. They still had almost ten minutes before the class finished, and Ms. Thompson almost always let the female students try to make their partners right up until the bell rang.

"I have a special treat for you today," she announced, placing her hand on Celeste's shoulders.

The teenage girl's eyes widened. Oh, no. She didn't know what was happening, but she knew it couldn't be good.

"For obvious reasons, we primarily focus on the male orgasm in this class. But today, I noticed that one couple had a remarkable chemistry. While we were practicing foreplay, Artie here managed to give Celeste a powerful climax-"

John was definitely jealous, Celeste noted with a thrill.

"-and I suspect it may be repeatable. Or even if it's not, it'll be educational. Artie, Celeste: do you mind?"

Celeste's heart began racing a mile a minute as she realised what the teacher was asking. She wanted her to...with Artie...in front of everyone...

"Of course not, miss," Celeste replied, a smile on her face. "Happy to help." It was how she always responded to direct requests from a teacher. She didn't know why she replied that way; only that she did.

"Let's start with making out again," Ms. Thompson instructed with a smile.

Celeste turned to face Artie, who didn't seem to share any of her stage fright or dread. The overweight teenager she'd been paired with was practically bouncing with excitement; whether at the prospect of making out with her again or because they were now doing it for an audience, Celeste couldn't tell.

For a moment she froze, her mind racing as it tried to work out if there was any way out of this.

It quickly became obvious: there wasn't. There was no objection she could raise, no action she could take, no loophole she could slip through. She was going to have to do this.

They were going to have to do it. In front of everyone.

In front of John.

That was the thought at the forefront of her mind as Celeste curved her arms around Artie's neck, drawing him close. That, and the butterflies that appeared in her stomach when his lips met hers. At least this will make John jealous, she told herself, trying not to think about the strange reaction she was having to kissing Artie. At least it'll stop him thinking about Katie.

Not that it mattered any more - the class was over. Everything he was going to see of Katie, he'd seen. Everything he was going to to touch, he'd touched.

Everything they were going to do, they'd done.

Still. She got a small amount of pleasure from knowing that he was going to suffer, watching her, just as she'd suffered all class.