Blowjob Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste's lips parted, allowing Artie's flaccid tongue inside her mouth. She shivered with pleasure as he moved his hands to her waist and she felt him start stroking her ass with the palm of his hand.

God, she really was sensitive there. And Artie's hands were so...skilled.

There was something so attractive about it.

"Now, Artie, move your mouth to Celeste's breasts."

The chubby student obeyed Ms. Thompson's command, and Celeste moaned as he suckled her nipples into his mouth. How was he so good at this? It didn't stand to reason.

Or perhaps they just had a connection.

"I believe you were quite a bit more vocal about this last time, Celeste," the teacher instructed, and Celeste nodded.

"I'm so wet," she moaned. "Artie, you make me so wet...so fucking hot..."

She arched her back, pushing her chest forward towards Artie's sucking mouth. Her fingers twitched, itching to find their way to the huge cock she'd had in her mouth just a few minutes earlier.

"Mmmmhmmmmmm, yes. God, you're so good at that. I miss your cock. I miss your cock in my mouth..."

Celeste shut her mouth abruptly. She'd just let her mouth babble, not expecting that to come out.

"Now, Celeste," Ms. Thompson beamed. "Spread your legs for the class. I want everyone to see exactly what Artie did that was so effective."

Celeste's face was bright red, but she obeyed.

For the next few minutes, Ms. Thompson used Celeste's exposed pussy as a visual aid for the class. The other students watched as she pointed out Celeste's labia majora and minora, how her clit was swollen with excitement. Ms. Thompson excitedly highlighted the moisture seeping from between Celeste's thighs, explaining how the body produced fluid to lubricate its sex organs, and permit easier entry of the penis. It was all stuff that they'd learned before, but Celeste knew that she was a good model.

She tried not to think about how much it turned her on to be used as an object in front of her peers.

All the while, Artie was masterfully stimulating her tits, licking and sucking and occasionally reaching up to pinch them. Celeste writhed under his attention, trying desperately to ignore the feelings of affection building up inside her.

Then came the moment Celeste was simultaneously dreading and desiring beyond all reason.

"Put your hand between Celeste's legs," the teacher instructed. "Rub one finger up and down Celeste's labia.

As soon as Artie's hand made contact, Celeste began grounding her hips against his fingers, grinding herself onto them like she was in heat.

"Oh, my god." Celeste groaned as her breathing grew ragged. "Touch me! Touch me touch me touch me touch me..."

Ms. Thompson smiled at her student's reaction. "You can see that she's close," she instructed. "But most women aren't able to achieve climax without direct clitoral stimulation."

An amused tone entered her voice. "John, you may want to take notes."

A titter went around the class; Celeste wanted to open her eyes to see her boyfriend's reaction to the teacher's comment, but more than that - more than anything - she wanted to cum. It was hard to think about anything other than Artie's hand as it slid up and down her slit, driving her wild, turning her on. Making her want him all the more.

Celeste's body was on fire. She wanted to get off. She needed it. She didn't even care who was watching, who was touching her - she just needed to cum.

"Now, Artie, touch her clit. Gently - I don't think it'll need more than that."

As soon as the chubby teenager's finger touched her clit, Celeste's body began convulsing.

"YESSSS!"

Celeste screamed as she exploded in orgasm; her juices flowed freely from her vagina, soaking Artie's fingers. She felt like a pornstar. Like a teenage pornstar, getting off for a crowd. Everyone was watching her. Everyone was watching her cum.

The sensations were overwhelming as she writhed and moaned through her intense release. Her vision blurred, the room spinning around her as her pussy pulsed in a long, exhibitionistic orgasm. She was so wet - soaked with arousal and sweat.

When Celeste finally stopped shaking, she collapsed into Artie's arms, gasping. He looked down at her with a smile, and her heart swelled with fondness.

He'd just given her so much pleasure. He'd made her feel so good.

She wanted him, so bad.

"Amazing work," Ms. Thompson said, placing a hand on Celeste's shoulder, snapping her out of her trance.

God, what had she been thinking? She didn't want Artie. She wanted John. Artie had just been...her class partner, nothing more than that. Most people weren't lucky enough to be in Blowjob Class with their boyfriends; they had to be paired with random people all the time.

And they didn't fall in love with them every class.

Of course, they probably didn't have the same connection she'd had with Artie. And Celeste was confident that none of them were packing what Artie was packing...

"Next week, we'll be focusing on testicular stimulation and pubic hair maintenance," Ms. Thompson reminded everyone. "If you already trim, gentlemen, please let it grow out until then so we have more to work with."

The bell rang, and with a sigh of relief, Celeste realized that she'd done it. She'd made it through the class, paired with a stranger, while her boyfriend was paired with Katy. Next week, if she could make sure not to be late again, everything would be back to normal. Next week, she could...-

"Celeste," Ms. Thompson said, interrupting her student's line of thought. "Before you go: you and Artie did incredible work today. You're a really great pair."

"Thanks," Celeste said. She didn't need to glance at her boyfriend to know how jealous the observation must have made him.

"I think it was helpful for the other students to see you two working together." the teacher continued.

"I'll bet," the young woman said, flashing her teacher a smile.

"Great!" Ms. Thompson said, clapping her hands together triumphantly. "From now on, I want you two together."

The room fell away. Celeste froze. "Uh...what?"

"Yes, you were exceptional models for the rest of the class. Going forward, you two are going to be a permanent couple."

Celeste felt like the room was spinning. She glanced over to Artie, who had a huge grin on his huge face. She looked to her left: John's face held the same look of horror that she knew hers must, while Katy - her supposed best friend - had a huge grin on her face.

She wanted to faint. She wanted to scream. She wanted to storm out of the class, telling Ms. Thompson exactly where she could stick it.

But she couldn't.

Celeste didn't know why she couldn't, only that she couldn't.

"Of course not, miss," Celeste replied, a smile on her face. "Happy to help."