Blowjob Dare Ch. 03

Story Info
Dared to go bare and give a bi blowjob.
1.8k words
4.59
9.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please go back and first read the previous two chapters as this is a continuation of those. This contains scenes of male on male sex with the focus on a blowjob and cum swallowing. Don't bother if this is a turn-off. You have been warned. All characters are over the age of 18 years old.

Part 3:

I was relishing all of the sex acts that happened recently. I am super charged with energy and my sexual satisfaction is at an all-time high. I had dreams last night of sucking a couple of cocks in front of a large group of women while they were taking pictures of us!

I have had exhibitionistic tendencies for a while, but my sexy dreams are almost enticing me to take it to another level!

I am at work, it is Thursday, a couple days since my fun with Bonita and her friend. I am beginning to get excited with the prospects of more fun this coming weekend. I get an erection as I fantasize about sucking a cock. I have got to calm down.

Larry comes in and asks, "Hey Jerry! Do you have any plans for lunch?" As I look up, I see through his pants and underwear to see his cock. I do a double-take as my jaw drops open. My erection stiffens more. I then see that he is dressed.

I stammer, "No...no plans...yet. Why?"

As I look over at my other coworkers to make sure they don't see my erection and I wipe my lips to make sure there is no drool.

"Well, I was planning on going to the park just down the road to eat lunch.

I am having a pizza delivered here just before lunch. Want to go with me and share the pizza?"

Now working second shift means that lunch is at 10pm. The park is dark but several folks still go there occasionally at night to get away from the concrete jungle, and park to watch the moon light up the large pond.

I look at him and see him respond to my look by grabbing his crotch and lift it slightly. He grins at me as he is doing so.

I respond, "Sure, Why not? I can save my food I brought in for lunch for later."

He replies, "Good! Meet me out in the parking lot at 10pm."

"See you in a few"

It seems time is dragging on extremely slow! i check the clock every few minutes with eager anticipation.

I look up at the clock to see 9:59pm. I finish up what I was doing, grabbed a soda and head for the door. I see Larry already in his car ready to go. I jumped in and off we went with the aroma of pizza filling the car. I glance down at his crotch and see him adjusting his dick. I get instantly erect as I gaze upon his bulge.

It only takes us a few minutes to arrive at the park. Larry pulls into the park and drives through an open gate that is normally locked at dark. i look at Larry and see a huge grin on his face. He explains that his cousin works in the city Parks and Recreation Department and did him a favor by leaving the gate unlocked. We arrive at a covered pavilion that is totally isolated and hidden. No traffic or buildings can be seen from the pavilion.

Larry opens the door, grabs the pizza, and asks me to grab the little cooler and gym bag in the trunk. I grab the items, shut the trunk, and follow Larry to the pavilion. Larry sets the pizza box down, takes the cooler from me, and pulls out a soda.

Larry has this huge grin and exclaims, "I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed that blowjob you gave me last weekend."

I sheepishly look at him and reply, "Well, now....you know that I enjoyed that too. Maybe more than you did! I have actually been anxious to do it again!"

Larry's phone receives a text message. He looks at it and texts something back. Larry looks excited and very relieved. "Good! We have the park all to ourselves. My cousin has locked the gate and will unlock it in 45 minutes. So, we can relax and do whatever without fear of being caught or busted."

I look at him shocked with his level of planning. "Now what exactly do you have in mind?" I don't want to presume what Larry was hinting at. I need assurance that he wants what I want. My dick is extending, my mouth watering, while my mind goes into hyperdrive.

Larry says, "Well, I certainly hope you will do me a favor." He stands up while chewing a bite of pizza and starts to get undressed. "I would love for you to give me a repeat of last weekend."

I stand up excited and horny. I follow his lead and get naked in record time before Larry. Larry is pulling off his underwear as I watch and I see his cock getting longer, thicker, and veiny. His mushroom head thickens and turns into a darker purplish color. He looks at me and smiles. He pulls out a travel cushion out of his gym bag, and drops it right in front of him on the concrete floor.

I smile and move to stand in front of him, right behind the cushion. I look down at his pulsing hard cock and say, "Is that all for me?"

"Yes! As much as you want!"

I drop to my knees, place my hands on his thighs, and I open my mouth being careful of my teeth, and allow the head of his cock slip through my lips. He moans and his cock throbs. I wrap my hands around to his ass and grab an ass cheek in each hand and pull him deeper into my mouth. I suck him deeper all the while licking the underside of his cock with my tongue. I can taste his sweet and succulent precum that I crave as much as his cum.

I have always loved the taste of precum as I experimented by tasting my own years ago. I even learned to love the taste of my own cum as I found it easier to clean up after masturbation by swallowing my cum.

Now here I am, in a pavilion of my home city park, naked and on my knees, sucking my naked friend's cock, hoping that I get rewarded with a big load of Larry's man milk soon. I suck down his cock and feel it enter my throat, my lips go down to the base and his big balls is on my chin. I look up at him and he smiles down at me with sheer pleasure in his eyes. His mouth is gapes open and moans are coming out.

Larry moans, "You give the best head! I hope you love giving me head, because I love receiving it from you! You are the best!"

I continue to stare into his eyes as I work his cock in and out of my mouth. slobbering, and sucking, licking, and sucking. My cock is throbbing as hard as Larry's. I am so turned on and enjoying this. I let go of his ass and put my left hand up to cup his balls and gently pull and caress them while my right hand goes to my own balls. Larry is moaning, closes his eyes, and announces that he is getting close. He places his hands on both sides of my head, close to my ears and begins to skull fuck me. His balls are slapping against my chin and my nose repeatedly touches his pubic area. I am surprised to see that I can now deepthroat him without gagging.

He moans loudly, "I am going to cum! I am going to cum! i am going to cum down your throat!"

I hungrily moan and allow him to use me as he feels. I place both hands on his thighs to help support him as he is thrusting so hard and fast and his legs looks like they will colapse! I suck on his cock craving his sperm load. I lick and rub the underside of his cock just below the head and can tell Larry is close to ejaculation.

He moans loudly and thrusts once more as his cock erupts like a volcano! I taste very little of his first shot of cum as I swallow it down quickly. I pull back just a little and his cock pulsed another shot of cum in my mouth. I taste the salty and tangy sweet load as he continues to shoot wad after wad of cum into the back of my mouth. I swallow that baby batter and feel the coating on my tongue and throat. He is now shuddering and cum is trickling out in smaller doses at a much slower rate. He moans and I can tell that he is done. I suck and lick any last remnants of cum from his dick. Licking his cum hole as he is really jerking and moaning. my cock feels like it is on a hair trigger ready to shoot at any time.

Larry is rubbing my scalp with his hands as he slowly starts pulling his rapidly shrinking dick from my mouth. "Oh, my...WOW! THAT was AWESOME!"

I slurp in the saliva-sperm mixture from his dick as he pulls out. I reach down and grab my cock and stroke it a couple of times and I shoot ropes of cum on my chest and belly, and some hit Larry's cock and pubic area. I finish my orgasm, and start gathering my cum off of my body with my fingers and bring my fingers to my mouth. I suck off the cum and swallow it. I then lean forward and suck my cum from Larry's cock and body. Some dripped on his leg so I lick that off.

Larry looks at me and says, "You are by far the greatest friend with benefits I have ever had! Let's get dressed and eat this pizza and get back to work."

I smile at Larry and said I can't eat much more! He cracks up laughing. I am serious. I eat a few slices and feel stuffed. I know our combined cum was my appetizer but it is very filling. I lick my lips and tasted some sperm that I must have missed sucking in. I couldn't tell if it was mine or Larry's.

Larry gets dressed. I eat my pizza naked and then get dressed. I feel satisfied but still crave more. My mind starts plotting out ways to get more cum and I start smiling deviously as my plots begin.

To be continued...

Please give me some feedback. Let me know if you enjoyed this. Next story will be with women and men. I am now craving sucking a hard cock myself now after writing this story!