All Comments on 'Blowjob Dare Ch. 03'

by BuckNutter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Very hot story! I just all three chapters together, it had a bigger impact that way, but I would have loved this story anyway. I've always been much more into oral rather than anal. Added you to my favorites and looking forward to chapter #4 and beyond. ;-}~~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely satisfying series. I love cum as much as Jerry, and I only wish that I had friends like his. I have only had a woman watch me suck cock a few times. It turned me on so much that I too came without being touched. Love it. Love it. Love it. Please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Larry should return the favor, fair is fair.

littlewilly1littlewilly1about 1 year ago

Love the story line and hope your follow chapter is cumming soon looking forward to more adventures

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love your stories. I had to read through all three before I could stop and write. This is one of my fantasies, to be, stripped, forced to give blow jobs in front of an audience. I hope you continue.

TexasexesTexasexesabout 8 hours ago

I love it so fucking hot! I came on parts 1,2,3. I would love to have you as a friend and return the favor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckNutter@BuckNutter
Love erotica and have begun writing some of my own. Looking to share some true-to-life experiences and some combining with fantasy mixed in. I love communicating with others and sharing fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blowjob Dare Series Info