Blowjob doesn't count!

Story Info
World in 2123 year.
3.9k words
3.75
10.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

2123 year. The Parliament of the World Alliance is going to pass a law equating public blowjob to a natural social act, that is, making it something like a handshake.

***

When I woke up, I remembered that today was Sunday and, in principle, I could lie in bed until noon. I was about to close my eyes again and fall into oblivion, but I felt someone's small hands shaking my sides. Having closed one eye, I discovered that it was my little sister Anya. Despite the fact that she was already eighteen, she had an almost child-like physique, with the exception of her breasts - she had them just right, hardly smaller than mine. But Anechka's height is only one hundred and sixty centimeters, her hands, feet, naive face - everything is very cute and doll-like. Sometimes I caught myself thinking that my sister excited not only the boys at school, but also me, but I diligently discarded such fantasies so as not to complicate family relationships.

However, now Anya only caused me irritation. Gasping, I pushed my sister away and covered myself with a blanket.

- Just let me sleep, you scoundrel, today is Sunday!

- Paul, you forgot along the way! Today is the hearing in the World Parliament! Exactly the same! They specially moved it to the weekend so that more people could watch it!

The dream vanished as if by chance. For the last few months, at school, on the street, on TV and on the Internet, there has been nothing but talk about the new law. The Law on Public Health of Citizens, or, as it is popularly called, the "Minary Amendment." Discussions about this have been going on in the parliament of the World Alliance for a long time, but in the last six months it has become clear that the law will be adopted one way or another. The first reading, preliminary, was voted on two months ago, but today is a completely different matter. With new changes from the Feminist Union, the document took on a completely different meaning - now it not only allowed, but even obliged girls to kneel at the first request and take a penis in their mouth. The Feminist Union was the largest faction in parliament and this law was their favorite child. Three of the four other factions did not object to the first version of the law, but now they are strongly opposed - these are the Lesbian Party, the Democratic Bloc and Men's Solidarity. But there was a complete League of Spermbacks, which almost for the first time in its history agreed with the Feminist Union on something. However, the League was the smallest faction and was considered marginal.

My sister and I quickly washed ourselves and went downstairs - mom, dad and our twenty-year-old brother Tim were already gathered around the TV. Gladys Jordan, head of the Feminist Union faction, spoke.

-- One of the main concerns regarding the new version of the law is the consideration that not all girls want to give a blowjob to the first person they meet. But let's go from the other side - imagine that absolutely everyone wants this. Public morality has been telling us for hundreds of years that this is not so. For hundreds of years, girls were forced to follow stupid clothing restrictions, they were even forbidden to vote in elections and have their own opinions! Now this is not the case, but there remains one, the most important prohibition - the manifestation of one's sexual feelings.

"But no one forced girls to vote in elections!" This was not obligatory specifically for girls; if attending elections became a duty, then it was assigned to boys as well! "It's an absolutely incorrect comparison," said Mitch Black, head of the Democratic Bloc.

"Mitch, look, we're dealing with a much more sensitive topic here. For hundreds of years, girls who refused a blow job to anyone were subject to public censure. They were stigmatized by society, they were branded cheap, prostitutes, nipples. It's disgusting! If now we give up and make blowjob a right and not a duty of a girl, then those who choose the blowjob path may become outcasts! They will be considered depraved and depraved, and public blowjobs will never become the new norm! This cannot be allowed!

- On the one hand, I understand you. "If everyone is a whore, then no one is a whore," the bearded leader of Men's Solidarity, Bernie Botts, rose from his seat. - But what about freedom of choice? We, Men's Solidarity, represent the interests of fathers of daughters, too! How will it feel for them to realize that their daughter... to everyone they meet... - tears welled up in the man's eyes.

"Your sense of ownership is speaking again," Jordan said softly. - In the last convocation, you and I were in a coalition. And we agreed that the interests of every member of society should be respected, unless this harms society itself. Fathers of daughters are, of course, an important part of society. But, firstly, not all of them share your point of view, and secondly, let's not forget that they themselves will be able to freely use their girls' mouths! Moreover, if a daughter lives in the same house with her parents, then fathers will have the most opportunities to do this every day and many times!

"I can hardly imagine that this can console anyone!" Real cannibalism! Botts said.

"Well, technically, swallowing sperm is really cannibalism," Gladys smiled. Botts was horrified by this comparison, but did not object. But the League of Spermobaks enthusiastically banged their elbows on the chairs - such metaphors were a blast for them.

- Let me ask one more question - what about cunnilingus? Why is it that in our new edition blowjob is mandatory, but cunnilingus is not? - Mitch Black still didn't let up.

- Oh, this is the simplest question. The fact is that our task is to destroy the old norms powerfully and clearly so that it reaches everyone. The obligatory cunnilingus will distract from the main thing - normalizing the girl's desire to suck! Roughly speaking, once a boy and a girl meet, they won't know where to start. If both are necessary, then what should we do? Will it turn out that cunnilingus will become a more normal interaction than blowjob? Will it turn out that girls who choose blowjob instead of cunnilingus will again become outcasts in society? And so on - we return to the previous consideration that I outlined to you.

-- At the very beginning you said "let's imagine that absolutely everyone wants this." But this is not so and you know it very well! - the charming Elizabeth Thaler rose from her seat - a cutie with pigtails, on whom half the men of parliament were drooling. But Liz was faithful to her two partners and never even gave the guys a chance. With the new law, everything was about to change.

- I understand what you mean. Modern research proves that about 10 percent of the population are adherents of same-sex love. And we understand and share your hobbies. But we also tend to believe that in many ways lesbians are a construct imposed by patriarchy. Lesbians allowed males to feel their exclusivity; it was no coincidence that lesbian porn was so popular among them. In fact, bisexual girls found themselves in the dirty clutches of sperm tanks, which literally pushed them into each other's arms to enjoy this spectacle. Remember - how long ago did you have sex with your partners without using penis substitutes - strap-ons, dildos, vibrators, etc.?

Elizabeth blushed. Her naive, ruddy face touched almost everyone sitting in the hall, except, perhaps, part of the League of Sperm Bucks.

- It doesn't matter... It's still wrong! Besides, we got 12 percent in the elections, not 10 percent!

- This is right. More precisely, this is the only solution that will not contribute to conflicts. As for the result, sympathetic boys also voted for you. And even part of the sperm tank electorate gave you their votes.

Ashamed, the main lesbian sat down. And Gladys continued her performance.

-- 72% of voters voted for us. Moreover, only a little more than half of our voters are girls. For the Lesbian Party - 12%, as already mentioned, for Dembloc - 11%, Male Solidarity scored 3%, Sperm Tanks - 2%. We included in the election program an item on the adoption of this law, everyone knew about it and voted for us for this reason. So now we do not have any moral right, to please the wishes of the minority, to refuse the most radical option, the edition that will truly change everything. The new changes are aimed at doing just that. Our society, if the law is adopted in this form, will become healthier morally and mentally. Instant fulfillment of sexual desires minimizes conflicts and violence, this has been proven by numerous psychological studies. Blowjob will no longer be considered a sexual act, it will become a natural social action aimed at achieving a socially significant result. Special blowjob pillows have already been delivered to all supermarkets on the planet. For very young girls, who have barely turned eighteen, knee pads are provided. Our world is about to be transformed tonight. Let me remind you that voting will take place in 15 minutes. And, if it is successful, then after 8 hours all changes will take effect! I urge all factions to vote for!

"They need 75%," said Anechka. - Where will they get another 1% if only the League is behind them?

- Well, perhaps there will be sympathizers in other factions. There are only a thousand representatives in parliament, which means that one percent is only ten people," Tim said.

- Tim... And you yourself, how do you evaluate this law? - I blurted out, making my brother blush.

"Uh..." Tim clearly didn't know what to say. - Well, Paul, if the law is passed, I will comply with it... Moreover, our whole family voted for feminists, and they are the main initiators... So... you understand.

- I understand... Tim... But then tell me, what is it like for you? Well, I mean... - I made a vague movement with my hands towards my brother's belt. Anya giggled, but mom interrupted our cheerful embarrassment.

- Yes, children! - she said. - If the law is passed, you will know it anyway. And you will show, and look, and you will do this constantly. So let's not rush anywhere, voting is about to begin.

But before the vote, the last faction spoke, which had not yet been given the floor - the League of Spermobucks. Brandon Lee, the main fringe of parliament, literally put on a clown cap, posed for journalists in it, and then walked up to the podium.

- Well, feminists, you have finally shown your true colors - you are ordinary nipples, sluts, nothing more! In fact, after the elimination of all viral and bacterial infections on the planet, such an outcome was only a matter of time. It's a pity that it took you half a century to do this. And you make this decision solely because of your admiration for us, sperm tanks. Now you will serve us on your knees around the clock, your lustful mouths will be constantly busy and you will not be able to object to our wonderful legislative initiatives. And the fact that you explain this with some of your own reasons - this only makes it easier for us. Get ready to swallow our giant shafts, girls! - and Lee winked first at feminists, and then at lesbians.

-- Giant trunks? Don't make me laugh! It will be impossible even to choke on your pods! And what about "on your knees around the clock" - is that enough for you at least twice in a row? - Gladys retorted. Ashamed, the main sperm tank sat down. However, their decision to vote for Gladys's attack did not change in any way.

And so the procedure began. Since the law provided for changes to the World Constitution, there had to be at least three-quarters of votes in favor. That is, at least 750! Anechka and I watched with bated breath as the people's representatives poked at the buttons. The numbers ran on the screen - 3, 2, 1... And then zero! Voting has been stopped. The result will be announced now. Without saying a word, Anya and I closed our eyes. I managed to notice how Tim and his father clenched their fists, rooting for such a long-awaited decision, and my mother licked her lips, looking out the window - a muscular guy lived there without children and a wife.

And then the screen exploded with applause. There were 761 votes in favor! In parliament they shouted and laughed, firecrackers exploded, sperm tanks joyfully and busily began to unzip their pants, however, they were immediately taken out of the hall, because the decision came into force only in eight hours. Anya and I rushed to hug Tim. Is it just me, or is there something tense in his lower abdomen?

- Girls, don't forget that now you can wear a little more revealing clothes, and just before... a blowjob you are allowed to undress completely! But this is not necessary, you can suck while wearing clothes!

- Mom, can I now wear that skirt that you forbade me to wear? - Anya asked excitedly. I thought she meant that pink mini that looked less like a skirt and more like a wide belt.

- Certainly! - Mom smiled.

"But I also wanted to ask..." Anya continued. - Is it true that good girls swallow?

- Well, since it's your first time with Polina, you don't have to swallow for now, then, when you get used to the taste...

- No, I want to swallow it! - Anya stamped her foot.

- OK, try. Dad and Tim will probably like this... - I couldn't help but stare at Anya's cute little face, her small mouth and plump lips just aroused my imagination. For a second I imagined dad and Tim with their dicks at the ready in front of Anya, standing on her knees in front of them, and suddenly I realized that my lower tummy was becoming hot and sweet. Making an effort, I threw away the pretty pictures and became involved in my mother's idea of ​​having a "blowjob barbecue" today.

The idea was that we would fry sausages on the lawn just like before, only now it would be Dad and Tim's sausages. And they will fry in our mouths. There was still a lot of time before eight in the evening, so Anya and I helped my mother arrange the white plastic chairs and tables and had already started preparing snacks. Mom suggested that Anechka make more homemade lemonade to wash it down if she didn't immediately like the taste. Anya set to work with enthusiasm, not forgetting to wag her butt to the delight of her dad, brother, me and the somewhat muscular neighbor who sometimes loomed in the window of the neighboring house. And she was still in her usual shorts, but what will happen when the little sister fulfills the threat and puts on a pink mini, which even when standing slightly revealed her panties? I suffocated from the pictures that my imagination offered. Fortunately, my mother suggested that Anya and I take a break and go to a neighbor's house to invite him to a "barbecue."

It turned out that the neighbor's name was Mike and he flew to us from North America a couple of days ago - my mother found out this in conversations with other housewives on our street. Mommy gave us heated lasagna so as not to go to visit empty-handed and sent us off with parting words - not to return to today's event without Mike's consent. And so the two of us stood in front of the gray door. I stood on my tiptoes and pressed the bell button.

"Hello," Anya squeaked. "This is for you," and she handed her neighbor the still warm lasagna.

- Uh, thanks.

- We would like to invite you to join us today at eight! There will be a barbecue," I said, blushing.

- Oh, I won't refuse. Right on your lawn? - Mike clarified, smiling.

- Yeah. Only... This is not quite an ordinary barbecue," said Anya. - Well, you understand what we're talking about, right?

- Um, to be honest, no. But I'll definitely come," and Mike waved his hand to us, closing the door.

"This is a dialogue..." I grumbled. - Is he pretending, or has he really not heard anything about the new law?

Anya shrugged her shoulders and we walked towards the house. We helped my mother cook for a few more hours, and then I got on my phone to see how my friends and classmates reacted. The entire Internet was buzzing. Blowjob videos on social networks were still banned until eight o'clock, so practice and theory were discussed on bananas, cucumbers and other foods. Most of my friends were either completely delighted and jittery, or in a state of puppy joy. Interestingly, this applied to both boys and girls. Only a few guys were worried about how many finishes in a row they would be enough for, and a couple of girls were worried about deep throating, literally measuring their throats with a ruler.

And now the hour "X" has come. It was five minutes to eight, and Mike was already right there. He thanked his mother very warmly for the lasagna and himself brought us a whole box of sweets from the Himalayas. It turned out that he stayed there for seven months straight, climbing and collecting ethnographic materials. I thought that with such a schedule, he really could miss all the parliamentary sessions. The neighbor sat down at the table and began to devour my mother's food, washing it down with plenty of lemonade. Anya pursed her lips, watching Mike finish the second jug - after all, she was preparing it for a very specific purpose!

And finally, dad and Tim said, without saying a word, "Eight o'clock exactly." Anya and I looked at each other. The babe stood up from her seat and twirled around, showing off her extremely short skirt. Mike looked away from the lemonade and looked at the girl with round eyes. Mom, meanwhile, unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse and knelt in front of Tim.

"Mom..." he said hoarsely.

"Son," our mother said and smiled, placing her hands on Tim's knees.

Anya didn't wait for Mike to drink all the lemonade. She simply took two steps forward, leaned over and kissed her neighbor directly on the lips, closing her eyes. He jumped up, trying to mumble something, but did not run away. Anya grabbed his ass with one hand, and with the other she resolutely pressed his fly down. The attractive pink penis jumped out for everyone to see, making the girl half of the "barbecue" gasp. Mom decided not to delay and also unbuttoned Tim's pants. And I hugged dad while he freed his cyclops on his own. By the way, dad's was the largest, however, the penises of Tim and the neighbor were hardly much inferior. Mom and Anya simultaneously kissed the trembling flesh of their partners - mom sucked the tip, and Anya barely touched the crimson head with her lovely lips.

Unlike mom and Anya, I decided not to jump right into it, but to tease dad a little. I lifted my T-shirt a little and, blushing, showed everyone my tits. My father stood numb, and then got up from his chair and, kneeling down, began to kiss my tummy. I ran my fingers through his hair, and then, giggling, I placed his heavy tits right on my father's head. Dad squeezed my butt and rubbed his cheeks against my belly, like a big cat.

While we were caressing dad, Anya, her cheeks turning pink, carefully smacked her neighbor's throbbing penis. Mike was breathing heavily and gently stroking Anya's ears. And at this time mom was already taking in Tim's penis with all her might, almost resting her nose on his groin. The delightful gagging sounds that my mother made at the same time gave me goosebumps. I decided that I'd stop shirking, moved away from dad and, kneeling in front of him, kissed my father on the lips for the first time. And then, sitting him down on a chair, she pulled down daddy's pants more comfortably and kissed him again, but this time on his trembling and pulsating nature. An incredible feeling of excitement and excitement filled me from my heels to the back of my head - as if an electric current had passed through my body. The penis pushed elastically and softly into my mouth, I let it move a little, and then closed my lips, creating pressure. Dad moaned hoarsely, welcoming my actions. I tried to take it a little deeper, encountered a reflex, released a little flesh, and then began to twist my tongue around the shaft, drooling as much as possible. Daddy was moaning in a daze, when suddenly he couldn't stand it, jerked and... my mouth began to fill with my father's sperm!

12