Blowjob doesn't count!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't swallow it, but decided to proudly demonstrate the catch to my mother, Tim and Anya. Mom gave me a satisfied thumbs up when I opened my mouth and, holding out my palms, showed a lake of whitish liquid. Tim smiled, but Anya reacted unexpectedly. With a squeaking sound, she left the neighbor's penis and ran up to me, opening her mouth and, obviously, asking me to share with her - after all, there's no telling how much longer to milk that Mike when I want to try now! I handed some of the nectar to my younger sister with a kiss and watched with pleasure as she swallowed and also licked her lips.

- Delicious! I hope your neighbor is no worse! - and the girl returned to Mike, continuing to shake her little pussy, diligently sucking. Her miniskirt had long hiked up and everyone could see Anya's white lace panties. Suddenly the girl remembered this feature of her outfit, blushed and covered her butt with both palms, simultaneously stopping with her fist to limit the depth of penetration. Mike immediately took advantage of this and pushed the lovely little girl a little harder, however, not forgetting that she was still quite a debutante. Anya's tears flowed from the tension, but she didn't even think of giving up! And so Mike began to cum - Anya's cheeks puffed up under the pressure, but she never unclenched her lips. And then she swallowed and joyfully showed her pink tongue to my mother and me! How cute it looked! But, seeing that Mike's dick didn't even think of falling off, Anya attacked him with redoubled zeal, gurgling and slurping - her enthusiasm knew no bounds.

Wonderful blowjob sounds echoed throughout the yard. I listened - along the way, other neighbors did not lag behind us, only most of them decided to comply with the new law not in the open air, but behind closed doors...

12