Blowjob in the Swimming Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubs my cock again with her hand

"You're doing really well."

"I hope it doesn't get too horny for you. If you need a break let me know."

"You are welcome to continue."

Delilah takes another deep breath and dives back under.

She takes my cock in her mouth again, sucking so hard as if to create a vacuum. I look down at my cock again, still trying to realize what is happening here. Delilah sucks so incredibly well. She additionally massages my balls with her hand and I can't help but moan.

After two minutes Delilah reappears and takes another deep breath. But she doesn't forget to massage my cock during this break.

"I hope you feel my gratitude for this evening."

"Yes I..." then Delilah interrupts me with a kiss. I would like to grab her hair, but I don't dare let go of the edge of the pool.

Delilah ends the kiss and smiles at me sexily.

"Get ready for the grand finale. I won't resurface until your cum squirts into my mouth."

That sounds like a hot challenge that Delilah has now set for herself.

She takes another deep breath and dives back under. I hold on to the edge of the swimming pool again and prepare for the final spurt. She takes my cock in her mouth again and sucks hard again. She sucks hard, again making sure that no water enters her mouth. Delilah sucks faster now, she massages my balls, giving me the best blowjob I've ever had.

I look down at Delilah, I watch this horny brunette sucking my cock and it makes me even hornier. Delilah sucks faster and I finally cum. Delilah pops back up and puts her hair back.

"Very hot," I moan, exhausted from this blowjob.

"Thank you, I think that makes us even for tonight."

Delilah smiles at me and walks towards the stairs of the pool. She leaves the pool step by step and I can look at Delilah's ass again. Then Delilah disappears into the penthouse.

I am pretty exhausted by this blowjob and the effort I had to put in to get this one. I get out of the pool and dry off. I'm going to go to bed and sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning when I wake up, it takes me a few seconds to realize where I am. I remembered that I am in the penthouse where I had one of my hottest nights. Delilah is fantastic. Fucking her felt so good, and in addition to that, her blowjob was incredibly good.

I turn to the side, wanting to kiss Delilah, but she is no longer in bed. Yesterday, I still noticed how Delilah lay down in bed after me. She was also exhausted from last night and just wanted to sleep. I get up and go to the large living area. Again, Delilah is not to be found, but instead a plate of sandwiches and a note.

"Thank you for last night. Enjoy your breakfast and check under the plate. Kiss Delilah."

So she's already left. I was hoping to extend my stay here at the penthouse with her, but I guess nothing will come of it. I lift the plate and find an envelope underneath. When I look inside, I can't believe my eyes. Delilah has left me several nude photos she took in her apartment. A fantastic gift for that night.

12