Blowjob lessons

Story Info
Former benchwarmer teaches girls how to give a blowjob.
2.3k words
3.49
26.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyndrix
spyndrix
88 Followers

Making the team was a surprise for me. You see I'm a sort of average white man and this was an all black basketball team. Sure, I could make a few shots from 3-point land but I wasn't sure that was enough to be on this team. They were a bunch of ego driven young men from the ghetto who liked to win but liked to party even more.

My name is Chris and I live half-way uptown. I take the bus to get to the gym where we train. So you can imagine my surprise when I not only made the team but was told I would be part of the starting five. Me, Chris, along with Theo, Marcus, Julian, and Darnell would be the starting line-up.

Well the surprises just kept on coming as the guys invited me to a little get together at Julian's. It would just be the five of us and a few groupies or fans. I'm not sure what they're called but I was assured they would be eager to party. The celebration wasn't until tomorrow night so I had time to relax a little and let the good news of making starter on the team soak in. I promised myself I wouldn't let my new teammates down.

The next night when I arrived at Julian's there were only two women there. A pretty blonde with B-cups and a brunette that must of been a double C or D. I didn't even get their names as I was ushered in by Julian. He led me to the kitchen where protein shakes were prepared.

"I've made these personal for everyone," Julian explained. "Extra protein for Theo, among other things. Flax seeds for Marcus, and a few other ingredients. Plain for Darnell. My own with some secret ingredients. And for Chris, extra helpings of fruit."

"How did you know I liked lots of fruit?" I asked.

"I did a little research," answered Julian. "It pays to know what each member of the team likes and then to try to cater to those needs."

We all drank our shakes as the music played, and Marcus was talking to the blonde. Darnell was hitting on the brunette as evening became night. We all had a few drinks over this time and were feeling no pain. Darnell took the party to the next level by standing up in front of the brunette.

"I can tell from our small talk that you really fancy me," said Darnell.

"Oh I do, I more than like you. You're my exact type," gushed the brunette.

Darnell looked down at her, "How about we take this party to the next level?"

He then fished out his penis and offered it to her. She reached up and took it in her small dainty looking hand, pumping it slowly a few times. As it began to grow in size Darnell made another lewd request.

"Why not pop it in your little mouth and give it a real good suck?" Darnell instructed.

The brunette tried to comply but looked more than awkward as she fumbled with it and only took the head inside her mouth. When Darnell tried to push more of himself inside her mouth she balked and spit him out, gasping for breath.

"Sorry!" she exclaimed, trying to catch her breathe. "I've never really given one before."

She immediately took him in again and tried to do better.

Darnell pulled away from her, his large dick swinging in the wind, "No! No, this won't do at all. Can you believe these bitches don't know how to suck dick?" He asked his teammates in general.

Julian responded first, "Sorry man. I just grabbed the first girls that were willing to party. I didn't check credentials or anything."

The blonde spoke up, "Everybody's got to learn sometime. Let us practice on you."

"You need to see how it's done, properly," Marcus spoke up. "Too bad we don't have any porn available."

Just then Julian and Theo moved around behind me, each grabbing an arm and forced me to me knees.

"Why not get Chris to show them?" Theo suggested unexpectedly.

All of us were a little more than drunk at this point and I thought they were just kidding around. That was until Darnell sauntered over and plopped his big dick down on my face. I immediately closed my mouth and tried futilely to twist free from Julian and Theo. Turning my head to the side.

"C'mon guys, quit joking around. I'm not gay," I pleaded.

They shifted positions a little as Theo got my arms secured behind my back and Julian held my head straight.

"None of us are gay here, Chris. We just need a little demonstration," offered Theo.

Darnell began trying to poke his dick in my mouth but I wouldn't open my lips.

"Yeah," added Julian. "We just need you to show these young ladies how to give a proper blowjob."

Getting a little frustrated, Darnell started to smack his dick lightly against my cheeks making little slapping noises. I couldn't help but catch the familiar smell that I had noticed from his jock strap whenever I passed by his locker.

"These ladies have to learn somewhere, Chris." Theo kept trying to entice me and I realized they wouldn't let me free until I complied, even if just a little.

Darnell now began to smear his dick back and forth over my lips. Since it was leaking precum, it was like a giant lipstick or lip gloss.

"Just show them how to do it proper Chris and then we'll get back to partying with these hot chicks." Julian coaxed.

Darnell kept holding it right under my nose, directly in front of my lips. I could smell the overwhelming and intoxicating scent of his black dick. My resolve to not just cave in began to erode away.

Theo teased, "You know you want to try it. All guys are a little curious. We all have the same fantasies."

Finally the last of my inhibitions vanished. I wasn't getting out of this without giving a demonstration of a blowjob for the two women. They were kneeling nearby and watching attentively hoping i would comply and show them how it was done.

Julian whispered, "Just open up for a minute. No more than 60 seconds should be enough for them to pick it up." He gestured toward the nearby women.

Darnell pushed lightly toward my mouth again, keeping up the pressure, and finally I decided it might be better to get this over with instead of kneeling in front of him all night. I slowly opened my mouth and allowed Darnell to slide 3 inches inside.

"That's it Chris. Way to be a team player," Theo said.

Darnell took up a slow rhythm, pushing 3 inches in and pulling them back out.

"Now don't just sit there Chris," Julian spoke softly. "We want them to learn how to give a good blowjob. Use your tongue a little and apply some suction."

Since I already had his dick in my mouth I guess Julian and Theo were right and I should at least try to demonstrate a proper blowjob. I started applying suction and licking all around the head and shaft with my tongue.

"That's it, yeah. Just like that," Darnell complimented my actions.

That just encouraged me to double my efforts and suck harder and lick more along the shaft. Darnell responded by pushing more of his dick into my mouth and pumping in and out a little faster.

"Oh yeah, Chris. Get after that big black cock," encouraged Theo.

The women were leaning in closer to get a better look and Darnell was really beginning to cut loose, thrusting and pumping for all he was worth. I began bobbing my head back and forward like a chicken picking for seeds.

"Oh fuck yeah white boy! Open that throat for daddy!" yelled Darnell as he grabbed me by the head and forced his big black cock down my throat, inch by agonizing inch, bottoming out in my throat.

I couldn't believe I had taken the whole length of his cock down my throat, which had to be every bit of 13 inches, until I felt his large balls resting on my chin.

"Holy fuck! This white boy can deep throat!" exclaimed Theo.

"Look at him fucking go! He's like a god damn vacuum cleaner!" shouted Julian.

"We're not doing that," said the blonde.

"There's no way we can fit that monster in our throats like that," added the brunette. "C'mon we're out of here."

The two women left and were hardly missed as the guys keep cheering me on to suck and deepthroat Darnell. I couldn't believe how enthusiastically I was bobbing along the length of Darnell's cock. Sucking and slurping for all I was worth until Darnell moaned loudly and began to ejaculate into my mouth. Or more specifically down my throat.

"Oh god yes whiteboy! Keep fucking swallowing this big load I got for you," Darnell instructed between thrusts from his hips.

Darnell legs were quivering as he pumped the biggest load of his life right down Chris' tight throat.

"My god, you're a master cocksucker. I can't believe how good you are," Darnell testified. "It's like some hidden talent you've discovered."

He pulled out and gave me a chance to catch my breath. I gulped at the air not realizing how close I was to passing out, even breathing through my nose when I was deepthroating. After a few minutes my breathing returned to normal and I was able to answer.

"I'm just glad it's over," I replied in a shaky voice. "I'm not gay and don't want to ever do that again."

Julian piped up, "What do you mean over? You're not gay because you can give a killer blowjob. Don't sweat labels man, you got a real talent."

Theo added, "Yeah, you can't hide away a skill like that, especially after just discovering it. Besides you only demonstrated on Darnell. There's still three of us left to go."

"That's right, and I'm next," Marcus said calmly as he approached and slipped his trousers off.

His cock was longer and a little darker, it must of been around 14 inches long when fully erect, which it was quickly on the way to becoming.

"Ok, but one blowjob each and then it's over," I tried to bargain. "Who am I even demonstrating for? The girls have already left."

Julian pulled out a camcorder as Marcus offered me his black cock. Without even getting up from my knees I took him in and started slobbering all over it to get it ready to slide down my throat. Julian moved in for some close ups. I relaxed my throat and pushed forward, swallowing all 14 inches in one go, a crazy act that would make sword swallowers envious.

"Fuck but this white bitch can suck a cock like a porn princess," Marcus growled in ecstasy.

He then took to pumping back and forth like a farmer trying to get water from a well. Sliding deep down my gullet and pulling back out. Establishing a nice long stroke down my throat, bouncing his big black balls off my chin. It felt so good but didn't last as long as the first time.

Marcus grunted and began dumping loads and loads of cum down my throat. I kept swallowing and slurping up every drop until he ran dry. He withdrew and once again I was given time to catch my breath before Julian and Theo got their hands on me.

Julian and Theo were thinner than their friends but still nice and thick compared to most, or my own I guess as I didn't really have a lot to compare them to. They were both around the same length, 10 solid inches, and while Julian's had a nice brown shade, Theo's was as dark as night.

"Let's try something a little different this time," Julian said.

"Yeah, give us a hand with Chris will you Marcus?" Theo asked.

"Sure, no problem." responded Marcus as he once again pinned my arms behind my back.

Julian handed the camcorder to Darnell and moved into position with Theo in front of Chris.

"Guys there's no need to restrain me. I promised to blow all 4 of you and I'm half way done. I just want to get this over with," I tried to reason with them.

Julian and Theo both approached me at the same time and using their strong arms and hands positioned my head and each began stuffing their black cocks into my mouth at the same time. They squished them together and forced them down my throat. This was so hot and unreal.

Both took it at a slightly different pace so I could feel them moving against each other as they also moved back and forth in my mouth. Pumping and thrusting, drilling deep down my throat before extricating and starting all over again. This caused them to bust a nut much quicker.

The two of them came within seconds of each other and flooding my mouth no matter how fast I swallowed. Some spilled out over my lips and ran down my chin. Darnell made sure he caught everything on the camcorder. Julian and Theo each used a finger each to scoop up the extra that had escaped my sucking and fed it back into my mouth so that I wouldn't miss out on a single drop.

Afterward they all patted me on the back and high-fived with me. They explained that this skill I had would come in handy on road games when it was hard to find girls in foreign cities. As it turns out we had a road game in 3 days. My new 'friends' couldn't wait to show the video they had taken to the rest of the team. My stomach sloshed a little as it was filled with 4 big loads and I place a hand over my tummy wondering how full it would feel with 7 more loads splashing around in there.

spyndrix
spyndrix
88 Followers