Taylor Mae Becomes a Cum Dumpster Ch. 01

Story Info
18 year old Taylor submits to her boyfriend and his friends.
6.2k words
4.12
55.3k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______________________________ CHAPTER 1 ________________________

As Taylor boarded the plane she could hardly contain her excitement. She had been waiting months for this day to finally arrive, and now she was only one plane ride away from finally meeting David, the love of her life, in person for the first time.

They had met over snapchat a while back and had quickly fallen madly in love with one another. She never had a boyfriend before, but she had quickly grown to love, respect, and trust the slightly older boy from hundreds of miles away. They had spent long nights talking about their future together on the phone, sharing loving platitudes and comments with each other, as well as a fair share of sexual fantasies. After due time to get to know each other well enough, of course. Taylor wasn't some easy slut, after all.

At least, she wasn't before she met David.

He had awoken desires and wants in her that she had never even contemplated having before. Deep sexual urges and fantasies that had turned her on talking about them as much as they had when she performed some of them for him in the numerous text messages, pictures, and videos she had sent him these past months.

Some of the things he had suggested, or that she had suggested, for that matter, were so lascivious and crude that she had assumed them to be nothing more than dirty talk, but they still brought her to new heightened senses of arousal when she imagined fulfilling them when they could finally meet each other in person.

And that day had finally come.

Taylor Mae had just recently turned 18 and graduated high school in a rural town outside of Boise, Idaho. After much planning throughout the year with David, her love, they had devised a way to convince her parents to let her vacation to California to see him for a week during the summer. It took some coercing by her, with fabricated plans to visit her friend that had moved to California the year before, but her parents had been convinced to let their daughter travel alone to see her old friend that she missed so dearly.

Her mind raced as the plane filled around her, rolled to the runway, and took off into the air. Only three short hours until she'd be with her David. She thought of all the things they'd do together; all of the sights he'd show her, all of the things she'd experience, and all of the sex they'd inevitably have. She was looking forward to letting him have her virginity. There's no one else in the world she wanted to have that honor more than David. Sure, they had both talked numerous times about how wild, kinky, or rough they wanted to be, but now that the reality of it was here for her, Taylor mostly imagined the two teenagers making love to one another; passionately and intimately.

She thought back to the conversation they had had last night, where David was adamant how amazing it would be if she just showed up at his front door wearing nothing but a smile, but seeing as how he'd be picking her up at the airport she took most of the wilder things he had suggested to be just the dirty imagination of an 19 year old soon-to-be college sophomore.

Oh my God she was going to have sex with a college man!

She squealed silently to herself in excitement as the plane touched down in San Diego. Her mind had been so occupied with her plans for the next seven days that the flight barely seemed to last twenty minutes. She couldn't believe it! Taylor had finally arrived!

David sat in the parking lot of San Diego International Airport, smoking a cigarette and waiting for the phone call from Taylor that she had gotten off the plane and collected her bags. He was as excited as he assumed his long distance girlfriend was now that they were finally going to meet after nearly of a relationship that exclusively existed via smartphones. All of the talk of love and sexual fantasies was finally about to come to fruition. The 28 year old man took a final drag off his cigarette and flicked it out the window of his car as his phone began to ring.

______________________________ CHAPTER 2 ________________________

A year ago, David had created a snapchat account out of boredom. Boredom, and, he had heard it was mostly used to send nudes. He hadn't had much success at first, since all of his friend suggestions were people he knew, and most of the girls he knew weren't too keen on sending unsolicited nude pictures to their friends.

'If only this app existed when we were in high school' he thought after another desperate failed attempt to seduce an attractive young woman he knew. 'God, it was so much easier back then.'

That's when he had an epiphany of sorts. It was, honestly, an avenue he had never considered himself taking, but he was lonely and horny. One night, after having enough to drink to make this seem like an idea that was anything other than awful, he created a second account and found postings on twitter of girls seeking to meet boys on snapchat.

At first he felt like an absolute degenerate messaging girls 8-10 years younger than himself under the guise of being the same age as them, but after some early success he fell into a depraved mindset of getting off on it. He had come up with a backstory and a few creatively suggestive topics of conversation to get things in the direction he desired, and had fine-tuned his nefarious process to moderate amounts of success.

When his face was clean-shaven he could about pass for an older teenager, at least believably enough that a decent percentage of the girls he interacted with didn't question it. A smaller percentage of those girls were willing to engage in riskier topics of conversation with him, and a smaller percentage still would eventually be willing to trade pictures with him.

One, however, he had managed to seduce into an actual relationship. Taylor Mae.

She wasn't easy; not right off the bat, at least. Whether genuine skepticism, or she was just acting coy, it took him weeks to get her to open up. Weeks and an eventual admission that he had fallen in love with her.

That was a lie, of course, but the high schooler had bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Once they had both professed their love for one another, it was as if she wanted nothing more than to please him, and David was more than happy to see how far he could push her limits. Turns out, with a little coercing, she didn't really seem to have any. None that he saw, at least. Over the course of ten months, the once shy and reserved teenager had turned into a sexual freak. She was naturally submissive, and more than willing to do whatever her lover told her to do.

David had begun getting off mostly on degrading her. It was hard to tell if she genuinely got off on being talked down to as well, or if she just wanted to keep her man happy, but his new game was seeing how worthlessly he could treat her. He'd insult her, manipulate her into doing depraved things that no teenager would even conceive of doing, and come up with the most vile and humiliating things he could think of that he would want them to do should they ever meet.

Taylor was game for all of it.

It was never supposed to go this far, but here he was, pulling his car up to the arrivals terminal, and watching the young blonde 18 year old emerge from the airport. She wasn't naked at their first meeting, as he had suggested, but she would be soon enough.

______________________________ CHAPTER 3 ________________________

Taylor walked into the hot San Diego sun feeling as if she had just stepped into an actual tropical paradise. Dreams of beaches and bonfires (and skinny-dipping, something David had been adamant was an amazing rush) raced through her mind as she scanned the row of cars for David's. She was excited to try so many new things this week! David had always joked they'd never leave his bedroom, but she was sure she'd convince him to take her to new places and try new things while she was here. New things other than fucking each other's brains out.

"Taylor! This way!"

She knew that voice! She looked to her left and saw a dark blue Honda that she knew to be his. Racing over to it, her suitcase wheeling behind her, Taylor Mae actually leapt into his arms when she got close to him. He held her up, his arms wrapped around her and her legs around him, and they kissed. Oh my God it was so romantic! Their first kiss at the airport as soon as they were together! It wasn't a sloppy make-out kind of kiss, but a long, passionate one with their lips pressed firmly together. Taylor finally broke it when she needed to breathe.

"David!" she squealed, unable to contain any bit of her excitement. "I can't believe this is real! We're actually together!"

"I know, baby. It's too good to be true," he replied, setting her down on her feet and staring into her eyes. Part of that was an honest response. He had, after all, spent the better part of a year sharing a part of himself with the young teenager. Of course, part of that was still him playing continuing the farce that he was sincerely head-over-heels in love.

In some ways, had things been different, he could have seen that being a reality. Taylor was stunning. Her straight blonde hair fell past her shoulders and her lightly tanned skin appeared flawless. She had big, deep blue eyes, full, pouty lips and the cutest little nose perfectly centered in her face.

She was significantly shorter than he was, barely over 5 feet tall, and while not fat by any stretch of the imagination, had some definite meat on her bones that provided sexy curves where it mattered. She was wearing a plain blue T-shirt that clung tightly to her torso, revealing her perky little breasts, and short khaki shorts that showed off most of her smooth thighs. David spent a moment drinking her in, garnering an embarrassed blush from the girl for having been so obviously ogled in public.

"David," she said softly, feeling the stares from not only him, but seemingly everyone else around. "Stop checking me out like that. You're embarrassing me." She laughed playfully at that, knowing the attention was out of love, and lust.

"I can't help it, Sexy Butt. You're so much more beautiful in person than I could have ever thought possible. Give me a little spin and then we'll get going."

'Sexy Butt' was one of the pet names he'd given her. One of the few that was more flattering and less degrading. It's meaning and origin were obvious.

Blushing a bright shade of red, Taylor spun as flirtatiously as she did quickly; both trying to satisfy her man and trying to get it over with as fast as possible before more eyes were on her. David remarked again how gorgeous she was and opened the passenger door of the car for her. He walked around to the trunk of his car with her suitcase, opened it, and then closed it, leaving the bag in front of the terminal, before getting in the car himself and driving off.

'She won't be needing any of these clothes this week' he thought to himself as Taylor smiled ear to ear, too excited to bother looking back and seeing her belongings abandoned at the curb.

______________________________ CHAPTER 4 ________________________

The next fifteen minutes of their drive was full of cheerful conversations about the couple's past and their plans for the future; both this week and in the years to come. It was mostly rehashing old dreams and desires, but they were both in a good mood and bubbling over with excitement, so neither seemed to care that they were repeating things that had been said dozens of times before. To his credit, David didn't even try to sneak in a sexual innuendo or one of his 'great ideas' that were always overtly sexual. He was enjoying himself and Taylor's blissful optimism too much to dampen the mood in any way, no matter what depraved ideas were circling through his mind at the moment.

It wasn't until he pulled into the driveway of his modest, split-level home, deep in the suburbs east of the city, that Taylor noticed her surroundings. She had been so caught up in the excitement that she hadn't realized he had driven her out of the city and away from the coast.

"We're here!" David exclaimed as he shut the engine off. "Home sweet home."

"I thought you lived right near the beach," Taylor said, inquisitively. For the first time something felt off.

"That's where my mom and dad live. My friend's and I moved here for the summer. My buddy Brian's family knows the people renting it. We got a great deal." He smiled at her as he got out of the car and stretched his legs before walking around to her side and letting her out.

Taylor was put at ease with that logic. It seemed to make sense enough. A house for a few friends to spend the summer after a year of college sounded like a lot of fun now that she thought about it. The house was in really great condition on the outside, but Taylor could hear all kinds of loud noises coming from inside the house as they got closer to the door. A combination of loud music, shouting, and laughter.

"How many of you live here?" she asked.

"There's six of us that live here, but there's almost always other friends here at some point." He opened the front door, letting the noise permeate all the way down the block. "Time for you to meet the guys," David said with a grin as he guided her inside and shut the door behind them. "Since I picked you up at the airport, you weren't able to greet me at the front door wearing only that beautiful smile of yours, but that doesn't mean my friends can't meet you like that."

Taylor laughed nervously as the two of them stood in the foyer to the house, which seemed much larger on the inside. To her right was a dining room that lead to a kitchen, and to her left was a big living room with a large flat screen TV. Sitting in front of it were two guys who sounded much older than 18 year olds, arguing about the video game they were playing. In front of her was a wide staircase leading to a hallway upstairs secured by a banister as it ran over the foyer.

"Hurry up, before they notice we're here," David said in a playful tone, but the look on his face seemed much more insistent than he sounded. "Take your clothes off. Make a good first impression for my friends, baby."

"I... I don't think that's a good idea," Taylor stammered. "I'd be happy to do that for you when we get to your room, but only you, David."

"What do you mean? For months I've called you my submissive little cum slut. My fuck doll. Hell, it was your idea for me to share me with your friends! Are you telling me that was all a lie? You lied to me all that time just to meet me and go back on what you promised?"

"David, I said you could share my pictures with some of them. Not ME!" Taylor backed towards the door but he put his hand on it to keep her from opening it. "Just let me get my suitcase from your trunk and I'll call an Uber to my friend's house. She's not far from here. I can stay there if you're gonna be weird."

"Oh, damn, baby. I forgot your bag at the airport. My mistake. I'm sure we can try lost and found when we I drop you off next Saturday. Until then, you might as well make the best of things here. We're going to have a party for the entire week, and you're the entertainment. Now, take your clothes off and introduce yourself to my friends."

Taylor looked around, fear in her eyes, as a crowd of adult men began to fill in the foyer. They were big, ugly, and some looked like they were pushing 30 years old. The petite blonde teenager was frozen with fear. "Look, baby," David said in a calm tone, as if everything about his persona hadn't just completely changed before her eyes. "What have I said to you for almost a year now? I love you and I'd never hurt you. I just have a very perverted imagination. I thought you did too. I thought we were both into kinky shit, but if you're gonna back out all of a sudden then I guess you don't love me."

"I do love you!" Taylor shouted as she wiped away some tears. "I do want to please you! I want to be your cum slut if it makes you happy! I just want to please you!"

With that, she began removing her shirt.

______________________________ CHAPTER 5 ________________________

David had been playing Taylor like a fiddle since day one by getting her to do whatever he wanted. Today was his Magnum Opus. The scared teen who was already nearly a foot shorter than him, looked half that size at the moment.

"You're sure? You're not lying again?" He asked her, further manipulating her to do what he wanted.

"Yes, Sir, I'm sure," she affirmed as she pulled her T-shirt over her head and handed it to him. Next came her sneakers and her socks, quickly tossed to a corner as she unbuttoned her khaki shorts and slid them down her legs to the floor. Standing there in just her bra and panties, both plain white cotton with no frills or distinct markings, Taylor Mae blushed so hard she felt as if her entire body turned a dark shade of red as she stood in front of a room of people she hadn't even been introduced to yet.

She made eye contact with David, the fear leaving her eyes and being replaced by a newfound sense of confidence as she wanted to prove her love to him. "I want to please you, Sir. I want to be your little cum slut." Standing as proud and as tall as she could, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor in front of her and revealing her fairly small, naked tits to the room of onlookers. Her stomach wasn't flat or toned, instead protruding over her panties in the front and on the sides with what resembled baby fat more than an actual weight problem. Her tits were a small B cup, still perky as gravity hadn't taken hold of them yet, with small areolas and nipples on the front of each pointing straight out in front of her, a light shade of pink to go with the pale skin of the very defined bikini tan line.

"Good girl," David said softly, assuring her that she was behaving as she should. He knew she had saved the best for last. Facing the crowd of six grown men, Taylor's ass was still being obscured from their gaze by both her panties and by her thick thighs. "Ok, Sexy Butt. Turn around, bend over, and spread your legs before you take those off."

"Yes, Sir," she said obediently.

Bending at the waist with her feet more than shoulder width apart, she awaited her next instructions. David took this matter into his own hands, however, silently approaching her as her back was turned and using a pocket knife to cut her panties right off her body. She wouldn't be needing those, anyway.

With a firm smack of Taylor's naked ass, he turned to his friends, presenting their new toy in all her glory. Her ass was big, round, soft, and without a single blemish or mark to be seen. Right in the middle was her asshole; clean and hairless, tight, and exposed for them all to stare as much as they desired. Directly beneath Sexy Butt's magnificent ass was an even more pristine looking pussy. It was perfectly smooth and shaved, two large outer lips that were slightly spread by the position of Taylor's legs, barely revealing hints of the tight, pink fuck hole in between them.

"Stand up and turn around, Slut," David ordered. Taylor complied with zero hesitance, as was expected of her. "Guys," he said, now facing his audience, "I want to introduce you to Taylor Mae, or, her new official name for the week, Cum Dumpster!"

The five other men cheered and applauded as David continued.

"Cum Dumpster can have many different names and many different uses. Whatever we want her to do, she will do for us. However, the thing she will do without fail, her only purpose for existence these next seven days, is to be a living, breathing, cum dumpster. Isn't that right, Cum Dumpster?"

"Yes, Sir," the blonde teen replied.

"Get on your knees, you little piece of fuck meat," David instructed. It's time for you to formally meet my friends.

12