All Comments on 'Blowjob Lessons'

by IrishCarBomb77

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

It it always good to welcome a new writer. We need all we can get. You had only a modest number of word glitches that would have been fixed in you slow proofed your text. You did nicely early on with your portrayal of the personalities involved and I enthusiastically stuck it out to see the horrible ending. My main 'constructive criticism' would be not to be so invested in the Literotica.com mantra that women love to be called derogatory names like slut and whore and that the men who do so are magically manly-men. You also go way overboard with the fantasy notions of dick size, every one of the disks she was swallowing fell in the top 2% to .01% of the actual range and I do not know what readers would enjoy that...most of us guys would be feeling insecure since we can never match that, and the few female reader's will be laughing at such fantasies. But, DO keep 'em coming. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But to rushed.

Did her tits really have to be DD's?

Did his cock really have to be 11.5"

Did his balls really have to be three times the size of her fiance's?

Frankly, you lost me with those 'details'.

Why the rush to ger his cock into her mouth? Needed some playing with her hand/s first. Learning about it. Admiring it. Seeing how her ministrations made him react.

Needed some kissing cock. Then licking cock. Then playing with his balls.

Needed him directing her in what to do. Needed her getting excited by playing with his cock. Needed comparison with his reactions to her fiance's reactions.

Frankly, the sex itself was pretty humdrum.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not even close to being believable. This category for this should be Reluctance.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but you should have come up with 15" and double GG to make your story more believable. Especially after the groom has nothing better to do with his friends than to leave the party without hitting Jonathan into the hospital. You won't make friends with these kinds of stories!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

The moment a writer who creates a new name to post under starts with "The following story is based upon a true story. " He knows the limp dicked closet queens will drool over it but he also thinks everyone is THAT stupid themselves.

Odoreater will be pleased with your (lack of) effort here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sick puppies .what they carry a tape measure all the time.oh by the no one can be black mail unless they want to be thats fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmm so a story of a super slutty tramp and a dick that should have a bullet between the eyes. Not sure what to really make of it, certainly can't feel sorry for her as if she had good intentions or deep regret.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - lousy cheating skanky slut story and I do not see any of those tags

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Loose whore lost husband and lover at the same time. Must have been devastating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous