Blowjob Lessons

Story Info
Vanessa gets offered BJ lessons.
8.7k words
3.17
17.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is based upon a true story. The story itself is largely fictional, but parts of the scenario are based upon true events or environments.

Vanessa and Tom had dated for quite some time. Vanessa was Tom's "first" sex partner and Tom was Vanessa's second partner, but really more like her first (her first experience was a short-lived unfulfilling stumble of an attempt at sex). After dating for a few years, Tom had enlisted in the US military and was due to go to boot camp in about 3 months. Vanessa was completely supportive of this and when Tom had returned home after boot camp he proposed to Vanessa, to which she gladly accepted. The only obstacle was Tom's first duty station was overseas for one year. They thought this will be a good test and if they survive it, they will get married immediately upon his return to the US. There was no doubt in either of their minds that they would not survive life apart. Boy were they wrong.

Vanessa lived with her mother and her stepdad, in a rather large house. They rented out two of the rooms and a makeshift room in the basement to a few middle-aged tenants (Denise, Jonathan and Daniel).

Denise really plays no part in this story, but she was the longest termed tenant and she acted as a nanny to the children throughout the years. She was in her mid 50's and she generally kept to herself in her room knitting or reading a book.

Jonathan was about 35 years old and had shoulder length straight brown hair that he could comb back into a pony tail or could let down and looked pretty handsome. He liked to play sports of all kinds and was very sociable.

Daniel on the other hand was in his early 40s and was a bit rougher around the edges. He was not very attractive and was slightly overweight. He was very kindhearted though and knew how to tell some jokes.

Tom knew these tenants and did not perceive them as a threat. They never said or did anything inappropriate to either himself or Vanessa. If only he had known then what he knows now, he would not be so trusting or naïve.

What he doesn't know is that Jonathan (the tenant who rented the makeshift bedroom in the basement) has always had feelings for Vanessa since she developed into a woman, but due to her being under the age of 18, had been very strict about not acting upon these feelings. But now that she was over 18 and her fiancée was going to be out of the picture, for at least 1 year, this was his opportunity to act upon his feelings.

Vanessa was a very beautiful young woman. She had developed a large 34 DD chest with an hourglass figure with a booty that just begged one to smack that ass. She had long wavy dark brown hair and her lips put Angelina Jolie to shame, they looked as if she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch with little effort.

The first couple of weeks after Tom left, Vanessa was very lonely and depressed. Jonathan could sense her loneliness and felt it would be the key to him entering her world, sexually. Her love was still very strong for Tom though and Jonathan knew the time was not quite ready. So, he remained in that "friendly" stage biding his time before he would make a move.

Vanessa would hang out with Jonathan and Daniel (who rented a room upstairs), especially on the weekends. She did not want to go out with her friends to nightclubs. She felt this would only make her miss Tom more and would even possibly send the wrong idea if word got back to Tom that Vanessa was out clubbing while he was defending his country overseas.

There was a pool table in the basement and an electronic dart board. There was also a sofa set and Jonathan and Daniel both played guitar and they would often "jam" together, much to Vanessa's delight. It was really helping time go by and she was getting more and more relaxed and comfortable.

One night, about 3 months after Tom's deployment, the three of them (Vanessa, Jonathan, and Daniel) were hanging out and drinking some beers. Not getting too drunk, but loosening up, nonetheless. They had played a few rounds of pool and darts and Jonathan suggested a jam session, but Daniel declined. He said he was getting a bit of a headache and should call it a night as he retired to his room upstairs.

Jonathan and Vanessa sat downstairs and just talked about random things. Jonathan would get Vanessa to talk about her relationship with Tom and he (Jonathan) would play the consoling shoulder to lean on. When he sensed her getting sad, he would guide the conversation to positives about their history. He would inquire upon things like how they met (as if he really cared it was all just a guise) and then he would guide it into sexual topics, like was Tom her first partner and how did she like the sexual relationship with Tom.

Through this conversation Vanessa admitted that she was not very confident in her oral sex capabilities. She said that Tom loves blowjobs, and particularly wants her to deepthroat him but she could not avoid gagging and that she was very worried about puking if she pushed it too far. Furthermore, she does not like cum, especially in the mouth.

Jonathan viewed this as the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Vanessa and he had set himself up perfectly for it. Her inhibitions were lowered by the alcohol and her defenses had been reduced by his consoling behavior that she was totally trusting of him. Even so, he was still a bit nervous of taking that first step, what if he misjudged her and she blew up on him? Would he be evicted out of the house and be on the street? What would he do if that happened? But he decided it was now or never...so he jumped.

"You know now might be the only opportunity to fix that? And what a perfect opportunity it is!" Jonathan stated as he chuckled nervously awaiting her reply

"Opportunity? For what? What do you mean?" she replied as she turned her head towards him waiting for him to elaborate.

"Don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to be a homewrecker or some creep. I am just trying to be a friend to you both." Jonathan replied.

Vanessa looked intently as Jonathan continued.

"I am offering you no strings attached blowjob lessons. I won't tell anyone, if you don't tell anyone either. I will teach you how to give high quality blowjobs and you can practice deepthroating any time you want and not be judged one bit if you puke. This can be a onetime thing, or if you want you can return for more until you feel comfortable." Jonathan explained.

"I am not looking for a relationship or to steal you away from your fiancée. I just want to offer you my knowledge and experience to help you in your relationship with Tom, which ultimately he will reap the benefits when he returns home to his fiancée that will now give expert level blowjobs." Jonathan continued.

He paused and looked at her hoping to get some sort acknowledgement of his offer, and hoping it was not resulting of him being thrown out of the house. He could see she was contemplating what he had just offered, but it seemed painstakingly long.

"Ok. But you don't tell ANYBODY...ever?" Vanessa asked.

"Not a soul." Jonathan confirmed.

"And nothing more than blowjobs?" Vanessa questioned.

"Not unless you make the request for something else." Jonathan retorted.

"and no cum in the mouth or on my face or body either." Vanessa demanded.

"Fine...not a problem."

"Ok...so how do you want to do this? How should we start?" Vanessa asked.

Jonathan suggested for the training purposes that she put a pillow on the floor to kneel upon while giving him a blowjob to protect her knees but said in real time, with Tom he advised against it. It sort of ruins the mood, guess sort of like making love with socks on. In real time a guy appreciates that a woman will endure the pain in order to worship the male cock, including the pain of kneeling a hard floor.

Vanessa placed a pillow on the floor in front of Jonathan and knelt down on the pillow. Jonathan stood up at this point and his crotch pressed against Vanessa's face to which she startledly lurched backwards. Jonathan sternly reprimanded her as he grabbed her head by the hair firmly, but not too roughly pressed her face back against his crotch.

"Don't act like the cock is some disease that you must avoid. Men want you to worship their cock as if it is a deity a fucking god. Treat it as such, be submissive to it! If you approach the cock as if it is your master, your blowjob skills will automatically double! Trust me. Your effort will be that much more!"

"Now if you must back away from the cock, do so in a controlled manner." Jonathan stated as he released his grip on her hair.

Vanessa slowly pulled her head back so she was now 4-5 inches from his crotch and her gaze was going from his bulging crotch to Jonathan's face looking down at her. She sat there unsure what to do next.

"Well it isn't going to let itself out." Jonathan continued. "If the man doesn't immediately take it out, he is expecting the women to initiate the service."

She worked at releasing the button and could tell there was a decent sized monster being restrained by the stretched fabric of his pants. She slowly opened the zipper which exposed his bulging briefs and she pulled his pants to the floor and helped him step out of them. She returned to pull down his underwear as he stopped her.

"Not so quick...make it interesting. Don't use your hands, use your teeth....at least until you get the cock freed and then you remove it the rest of the way with your hands." Jonathan explained.

She did just as he said. She grabbed the elastic waistband with her teeth and pulled it down inch by inch as she moved from middle to each side to get it down. When she got it down to where she could just see the base of his cock, she grabbed the elastic waistline again and pulled it own past his cock as it sprung free in a semi-stiff state she felt it land on the top of her forehead and as she looked forward and saw the largest set of testicles she had ever seen. Not that she had seen that many, but these were huge. At least 3x the size of Tom's.

As she started to adjust her head to look back up at Jonathan, she could feel his cock rubbing across her forehead and she thought it would never end! Her head was now positioned with his testicles by her chin and his cock laid across her lips, nose and past her eyes to her forehead, it was huge! Tom's was maybe 5" when fully erect, this had to be 9" and it didn't feel fully erect yet.

Vanessa, without breaking her gaze at Jonathan, pulled his briefs all the way down to the floor and after stepping out of them tossed them to the side. Jonathan guided her what she should do starting with seductively licking the shaft of his cock while looking deep into his eyes with submission, yet seductively saying "fuck me" with her eyes.

"As you lick, stroke the shaft slowly with a free hand." Jonathan directed.

She did as she was directed to do and licked intensely and seductively up and down his massive shaft. It was rock hard now and easily between 10-11" in length.

"Impressive...ain't it?" Jonathan smugly stated.

"It sure i....oooohhmmmphh" she stated as he grabbed her hair and pushed his cock into her mouth mid-sentence. Slowly he pushed further in her mouth and would provide relief as he would slowly pull out. She only got about two inches of his cock in her mouth before she would start to gag.

"You gotta do better than that if you are gonna be the BJ Queen. You aren't even getting a quarter of my cock in yet!" Jonathan ridiculed her.

"I'mmmpp trymmmmpph" she tried to respond but each time she opened he pushed his cock further down the throat.

"Stroke and twist it with your free hand with enthusiasm, like you are trying to squeeze the cum out of the cock as you try to fit more down your throat." Jonathan advised.

He was assisting her push more and more cock into her throat with his handful of hair. He was also increasing the speed at which his cock pumped in and out of her throat. A strand of saliva started to build up and dangle of her chin as his cock pumped in and out and the strand swung back and forth.

She now had at least half of his cock in her mouth as she fully submitted and tried to fight off the gag relflex.

"Don't focus on the gagging feeling, it will only make it harder to not gag. Relax your throat by submitting and thinking of something else" Jonathan advised "something relaxing."

She tried to focus on things that brought her peace and enjoyment and she found this truly did make it easier to relax her throat and the gagging reflex slowly receded. She didn't even notice he had gotten at least 8" into her throat. You could see her throat was bulging with each pump of the cock down her throat.

"Oh good that is so good...you are a fast learner!" Jonathan exclaimed. "Don't worry about acting a little slutty in this scenario. Blowjobs and deepthroats are not acts of romance, they are wanton acts of lust submission. Sometimes men would like to talk dirty in these moments...call you a nasty little slut, or bitch or whore. They don't mean it personally; it just increases the submissive nature of the moment. Take it as a compliment...be the nasty whore they need at that moment."

She mentally absorbed the lessons he was giving, while still fending off the gag reflex by thinking of good things and fond memories. It was at this point that a memory of Tom had popped into her head. She started to have mixed feelings, it relaxed her more, yet the reality of the situation settled in more.

It was right at that moment that she felt Jonathan, push the last few inches of his cock into her throat and hold her head there as his cock exploded into her throat shooting hot cum down into her throat and into her belly. She desperately tried to pull her mouth off his cock, but he forcefully kept it impaled down her throat as he emptied his nuts into her stomach. When he was finally done ejaculating, which lasted at least 45 seconds to a minute he pulled his now semi-flaccid cock out of her throat.

"You asshole! You were not supposed to cum in my mouth!" Vanessa reprimanded him.

"I didn't...I came in your throat! You NEVER said I couldn't cum in your throat!" Jonathan replied. "In fact, you were trying to get me to cum in your mouth by pulling out midstream, but I kept my word by not letting you pull out. Besides, you are going to need to learn to swallow cum or take it on the face, if you want to be a BJ Queen for G.I. Tommy when he comes home."

Vanessa angrily slapped his thigh and stood up and left the room, trying to quietly make it to her bedroom without being seen as she didn't want to bring any attention to what just happened.

Vanessa looked at herself in the mirror, with part of the strand of saliva still on her chin with mixed feelings of both disgust and sexual satisfaction. One thing her primal being could not deny was she could now truly appreciate a large cock and she was very proud that she was able to take it fully down her throat. If she could take Jonathan's +11" monster, she surely would be able to take Tom's 5" cock. Only question was would she be satisfied now with a 5" cock?

A few days had past and besides passing in the hall on occasion there was no acknowledgment or interaction between Jonathan and Vanessa. The following weekend Vanessa did not come down and hangout with Jonathan or Daniel, but rather chose to have a low-key weekend reading and relaxing in her room. The following week proceeded similar to the previous until Friday came along, and Jonathan confronted Vanessa in the hall asking her if she was going to hang out with him and Daniel that night.

"I'm not sure...think I might just relax and take it easy tonight." Vanessa replied.

"That's too bad. If you change your mind, we will be having a jam session" Jonathan responded.

"Cool." Vanessa said as she started to continue down the hallway.

"Oh, yeah...I have something I think you should see when you have a moment." Jonathan added.

"Ok...give me 15 minutes or so." she answered.

"No problem...meet me in the basement." He replied.

It was about 25 minutes later when Vanessa descended into the basement and saw Jonathan sitting there on the couch with a smug grin on his face. She purposely delayed and made him wait, in an attempt to regain a sliver of dominance in her world.

"What's up?" she asked

"Why have you been avoiding me the past 2 weeks?" Did you not enjoy your lesson?" he questioned her.

"Well, you are an asshole and what you did was well outside of what we agreed on and just plain wrong." She retorted. "I really do not want to be around you again. I am thinking that I will have my mother ask you to leave."

"Are you sure about that?" he asked "Aren't you worried that she might find out what a dirty little slut her daughter is?"

"It is my word versus yours...who do you think she will believe?" Vanessa arrogantly replied.

"Mine of course!" Jonathan stated confidently.

"Hah...yeah right!" Vanessa responded, "What in the world makes you think she will believe you?"

"Well for starters...look behind you" he advised.

As she turned around, she saw a video playing on the 72" HDTV behind her. The video was pretty well put together from multiple angles of her on her knees sucking his cock. From the strand of saliva swinging back and forth as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth to the moment you could see her throat pulsate with each eruption of cum into her throat. It was amazing how big his monster cock looked in comparison to her tiny frame. When it looped back and started again, you could actually see the cock extended beyond her forehead with the balls at her chin.

As she sat there, she was once again hit with contradicting feelings and emotions. Feelings of disgust and hatred for this pathetic man (albeit a man with a magnificent cock) and a strong desire to drop to her knees and suck his cock right there...to feel the satisfaction of being able to take the entire monster in her throat. Her thoughts started to drift and she could feel her panties getting a little wet at the thoughts.

"You are such a nasty little slut and oh my can you deepthroat a cock! On the first try, you were amazing!" he barbed her.

"What do you want? I am engaged and I made a mistake in trusting you. What do you want from me?" she inquired.

"Well...you will be my little slut until your fiancée returns. When I want a blowjob, I get a blowjob right then and there. No questions asked. Period." He stated. "I do not want to fuck you, well unless you decide to end the relation with Tom. I do not want a baby that will force you to try to explain."

Vanessa timidly nodded.

"Also, you will start to learn to love cum. If I want to cum on your face, in your throat, in a jar, collect samples from other men and you drink them...you will do so. No questions asked."

Vanessa submissively nodded as she looked down at her feet and a tear built up.

"Lastly, if I request you suck another guy's dick...you suck it. Once again...no questions asked. Got it?" he demanded.

"Uh huh" she mumbled.

"What kind of answer is that? Was that a yes?" he asked.

"Yes...I will do it as long as Tom, or my family never finds out about this." She added.

"Deal. Now get on your fucking knees and start sucking my cock!" He demanded.

She reached for a pillow and he smacked her hand.

"Not this time slut. When I am done with you, your knees are gonna be worn the fuck out." He laughed.

She began sucking his cock, quickly trying to gain that confidence and demonstrate the passion and lust and hoping he would finish quicker. She was hating herself as much as she was enjoying the primal passion as the cock roughly pushed down her throat.

She got into quite a rhythm and was taking 8-9" of his cock into her throat and every 3rd to 4th stroke she would bury the cock into her throat. All the while she was massaging his testicles in his nut sack. She could feel his body responding to her efforts and hear his grunts and comments telling her she is "Such a good little cock sucking slut!"