Blowjob Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt like he could explode at any moment. That is when he pulled his cock out of her mouth and lifted her up by the shoulder and walked her over to the pool table. He ripped all her clothes off of her and tossed them on the couch. He removed his own and laid down on his back and pulled her on top of him positioned in a 69.

He began to lick her pussy to which she started to object.

"This wasn't part of the deal." She objected.

"Shut up bitch!" he replied as he grabbed her head and shoved it down on his cock.

She continued sucking his cock, but she found it difficult to concentrate with his licking her pussy. He was really attacking the clitoris and there was electricity building inside. She didn't even notice his finger beginning to probe her anus until he thrust it in which triggered a convulsion inducing orgasm as she convulsed uncontrollably for the next 30 seconds, never letting his cock fall out of her mouth. As soon as the convulsions ended, she really turned up the effort and attention on his cock.

He rolled her off of him and stood up at the end of the pool table by her head. She was no laying on her back completely naked. He pulled her up towards him and with her head hanging off the edge lined up his cock with her mouth.

He began to furiously pump his cock in and out of her mouth. He as burying the cock with each stroke, his nutsack constantly hitting her eyes and forehead. He was mashing her 34DD tits together in his hands, it felt so good to be handled so dominantly. She was really growing to appreciate the submission. All the sudden she felt his cock pulsate and she could see his nutsack jump with each eruption of cum down her throat.

About halfway through he pulled his cock out of her mouth and sprayed the rest all over her face. He then collapsed back onto the couch as his monster cock began to recover from the experience. Vanessa got up and went over to a mirror next to his nightstand and there was so much cum you could hardly see her face. It had also dripped into her hair, she was a absolute mess.

She started to wonder how was she going to navigate up to her room, or to a bathroom, with nobody seeing her? There was nowhere in the basement to clean up. She would have to go right through the kitchen, where there was bound to be people congregating.

She figured she would have to dispose of whatever she could and the only way she could think of doing this was by scooping it into her mouth. She slowly started pushing it into her mouth. She still does not like the taste or the feel of cum, but she was going to have to deal with it. She did get most of it down, at least enough to get dressed and hopefully go right to the bathroom.

She continued and got dressed and went upstairs. She stopped and listened at the top of the steps before opening the door she waited until she heard the footsteps leaving the room. This was her chance, so she opened the door with the goal of getting to the bathroom across the room and around the corner. She got almost three quarters of the way there and then she heard the familiar voice.

"Oh...there you are honey...I have been looking for you!" her mother exclaimed.

"Where have you been?"

"I have been around...was just hanging out with Johnathan for a bit" she said as she continued to make her way to the bathroom.

"Wait..what is that in your hair? On the side?" her mother asked as she reached up and before Vanessa could stop her, she scooped it up with her fingers and held it out in front of them.

Vanessa looked at it and said she didn't know (even though she knew exactly what it was, her mother had a glob of Jonathan's cum on her fingers) as her mom raised it to her nose and sniffed it.

"Pheww...it smells sort of funky whatever it is. You should go wash it out of your hair." She added.

"Will do mother." Vanessa replied as she retreated to her room and then to take a shower.

The next month or two continued with encounters as such. Nobody else in the house knew or was aware, and thus far Jonathan had not followed through on any of his more extreme demands, but she knew eventually that would change and she tried to prepare for that daily. Until then she just tried to get through each round figuring the day Tom returned it would all be over, even though she really was split between hatred/disgust and enjoyment/sexual gratification.

The next weekend came along, and Jonathan and Daniel were jamming on their guitars. It was a really good session, but Jonathan wanted to take a break while Daniel wanted to play some more.

"Why don't you go on ahead and play some solo material brother?" Jonathan encouraged Daniel. "I'm just gonna chill and listen with Vanessa over here."

Jonathan sat down by Vanessa and laid back into the couch in a very relaxed posture. Daniel continued to play a few songs which Jonathan really dug. In the middle of the 4th song Jonathan leaned over and whispered into Vanessa's ear "Are your lips ready for a workout you nasty little thing? It is time to pay the piper! Lean over and start sucking it bitch!" he growled under his breath.

Vanessa turned and leaned over and started pulling Jonathan's cock out of his pants. It was semi-hard and about 10". She only started getting into a rhythm when Daniel looked up from his guitar and saw what was going on. He was so shocked he stopped playing guitar instantly, much to Jonathan's chagrin.

"Why'd you stop dude?" Jonathan exclaimed.

"What the hell is this?" Daniel retorted.

"Just keeping this slut's mouth ready for Tom when he returns. Teaching her how to properly service a man." He replied. "You'd be surprised at the skills this bitch has!"

All this time Vanessa ignored their banter and continued her focus on satisfying the monster in her mouth. His cock was at full erection, and she was easily taking 10" into her throat with no assistance from Jonathan. She bobbed her head up and down on his erection with a steady furor, occasionally burying the full length into her throat and pausing to hold it there for a split second before resuming her vigorous pace.

It didn't take much longer before Jonathan began to grunt as his body flexed his cock began to erupt into her mouth. She continued to bob her head up and down the entire time, not letting a single drop of cum escape from her lips. When the compulsions of Jonathan's body ceased, then and only then did she remove her lips from his cock. She turned to Daniel and opened her mouth showing him a mouth absolutely filled with cum. She wiggled her tongue around in it playfully before closing her mouth and with a gulp swallowing it all. Once again opening to display her now empty mouth to Daniel as Jonathan just laid there relaxing with a huge grin on his face as his body recovered.

"Wow..." Daniel replied. It was all the words he could muster at this moment. He was happy for his friend, yet worried about what would happen if Tom, or Vanessa's mother found out. They continued to jam for another half hour and then drank some beer and played pool before calling it a night.

Vanessa felt a seismic change beginning in her life. She used to be so anxious for Tom's Zoom calls that he got to make a couple times per week. But now she was only looking forward to Fridays and Saturdays when she knew she would likely get to play with Jonathan's monster cock. She still loved Tom with all her heart, and she truly despised Jonathan, but his cock was a completely different story. His cock had become an addiction to her, she loved the pulsating feeling when it was cumming in her mouth. She loved the power she wielded over Jonathan when she was sucking his cock. She had gotten so good at sucking cock, that there was rarely any advice that Jonathan could give to her any more.

The next month or so went on similarly with a few blowjob sessions, occasionally Jonathan returning the favor by eating her pussy. Sometimes Daniel was there, other times he was not. For the first time ever, Vanessa actually missed a Zoom call from Tom because she was in the middle of sucking Jonathan's monster cock. She realized that she was missing it, but her addiction to Jonathan's cock had grown so strong that even a Zoom call with the love of her life could not pry her lips off his huge cock. Jonathan's cock owned her mouth, she craved him daily and could not wait until the weekends would come.

As this weekend approached, Tom now had been gone for about 5 months, almost to the halfway point. They had been making plans for their wedding and things were really coming along. Vanessa was torn on the inside as she became more and more aware that her soul was in love with Tom, yet her lips were owned by Jonathan's cock. How would she break herself of the addiction to his monster? She figured she had about 7 months to figure that out but was glad that she had only been giving blowjobs.

As she strolled down the steps into the basement at about 7 pm on Friday, she heard the laughter of some unfamiliar voices. As she entered the room, she realized that Jonathan had a few of his friends over playing pool. They all were in their mid to upper 30's. There was one white male about 6 feet tall with an athletic build, a Latino who was short and pudgy (probably about 270-280 lbs) but clean cut and sort of cute, and the third was a tall black guy (probably about 6'6") with a muscular frame. The white male's name was Peter, the Latino name was Juan (but they called him "Gordo") and the black guy was Dmitri.

Vanessa was quite let down as she was really horny and needed Jonathan's cock, but he was really into his round of pool with his buddies. She sat down and tried not to sulk to blatantly while she watched them play pool. They all were pretty good at pool, but not quite pool sharks. Make one or two mild difficulty shots, but nobody was making any crazy trick shots. They played a couple of rounds and then Jonathan bowed out to accompany Vanessa. The other 3 continued to play a few rounds of "Screw your neighbor" while Vanessa and Jonathan chatted and observed the game. About halfway through the second game, Jonathan stood up and lifted Vanessa up. He walked her across the room and guided her so that her back was against the wall, and she was facing him. He pushed her gently but firmly against the wall and then with both of his hands he grabbed the front of her button up shirt and ripped it open, exposing her 34 DD tits covered only by her bra. He then proceeded to lift the bra up over her tits, letting them fall out and were exposed to the entire audience (who btw had stopped playing pool at this point).

Jonathan looked at her and said "Well, what are you waiting for you nasty little cock sucker? Get at it!"

With that she dropped to her knees and eagerly fished his cock out of his pants. It was flaccid and only 8" length at this moment, but it did not take long for that to change. She continued to viciously work on his cock. Occasionally he would stop her and take his cock out of her mouth and whack it on her face, on her cheeks, on her pursed lips. He would tell her to suck on his balls and lick it up and down, which she would happily oblige.

She noticed that Peter and Gordo were standing just behind Jonathan, and they had their cocks out and were stroking them intently as they watched her suck Jonathan's cock. Shortly after Jonathan made the same observation and quickly asked Vanessa "Why aren't you giving these two gents a hand? Help them stroke their cocks now!"

She reached out and they stepped forward and she started stroking each of them with determination. Neither was hung quite like Jonathan, but both had big cocks. Peter was slimmer but longer (about 10" when erect) and had an oversized mushroom head. Gordo was probably closer to 7" length but had tremendous girth, he was probably 1.5 as thick as Jonathan and 2.5 as thick as Peter.

She continued to stroke the two off and was deepthroating Jonathan when Jonathan stepped back and said "Where are my manners? Get on in here Dmitri, let her suck your cock my man!"

"No...I will not" Vanessa objected immediately.

"Why? Because I am black?" Dmitri questioned.

"Well partially...yes...but also I only will give oral sex to...."

"Whoever I say you will give it to." Jonathan interrupted. "Don't forget who owns your mouth and that throat. You wouldn't want the video finding its way to the wrong people do you?"

"No." she muttered resigning to her fate.

Dmitri stepped in front of her and fished his cock out of his pants. His cock was semi-erect and about 9 inches at this point. His was charcoal black in color with a purplish-pink head. She was hesitant to take it. She never felt that she was racist, she never treated any person different than another, but I guess reality was that she did not believe in interracial sexual relations. This is the first time that she saw a black man and felt different about him than she had about any other man, including Gordo the Latino, who she was still stroking.

She proceeded to take his cock into her mouth, three to four inches at first then eight to nine with ease. She felt his cock growing and was shocked at how large it was. It was larger than Jonathan's, both in girth and length. She started feeling something she had not felt in a few months...her gag reflex setting in and she still had at least 2 more inches before she would have his entire cock in her throat! She didn't know if she could do it, she started to have doubts.

"She will take it all, you watch." Jonathan chimed in as he saw here struggling.

"Nah...I doubt it. Only one woman ever has been able to take all of my 13.5" hammer dong" Dmitri responded.

"Want to bet?" Jonathan retorted.

"Sure...if she doesn't take it all I get to fuck her unprotected, right here on the pool table. I want to fill her womb with my seed" Dmitri answered. "If she takes it all in her throat then I will give you $1,000 cash."

"Deal!" Jonathan answered.

Vanessa tried to object, seeing as her vagina was being offered up as a wager. But her objection was muffled while the cock was stuffed in her throat.

She tried and tried to fit his massive black cock in her throat but just could not suppress the gag factor enough to get the last 1.5 inches into her throat. There was a large strand of saliva hanging from her chin as she continued to work on his cock. Every now and then she would try again and was still falling short and gagging.

She remembered back to when she learned how to take Jonathan's cock. She refocused on things that soothed her and relaxed her to try and suppress the gag reflex. As these thoughts flooded her mind, she pushed Dmitri's cock further and further down her throat. It seemed like it was an endless pit she was travelling down, but eventually she felt her nose pushed deep into his pubic hairs as she realized she was deepthroating him completely.

She gave a couple emphatic pushes just to remove any doubt that she took it all. It was at the time she once again saw Tom's face in her thoughts with his warm smile and simultaneously felt Dmitri's cock exploding in her throat. She started to withdraw and got about 8 inches withdrawn, but then Dmitri grabbed her head and with one strong thrust buried his cock back down her throat completely. He emptied half his load down her throat before he allowed her to retreat. He pulled out so that it was only his cock head spurting cum onto her tongue as she looked him the eyes submissively as he emptied his nuts into her submitting mouth.

She felt strands of cum landing on her face from the right and left and realized that Peter and Gordo now were finishing off on her face. She was completely destroyed and covered in cum. Her face looked like a glazed donut, with extra glaze. She looked at Jonathan to finish him off.

"I will finish off later my nasty little cum covered slut. Now go clean yourself up." Jonathan demanded.

Vanessa realized the predicament she was in. Her blouse had been ripped open and several of the buttons were ripped off as a result and her face was covered with cum. She did not come prepared for this so she asked "Jonathan, can you please get me a towel and a change of shirt?"

"Fuck no you slut. Don't hide what you are. If they see you for what you are they will see that you are a dirty little whore who loves to be covered in cum." Jonathan explained. "Now get your ass upstairs and clean up!"

Vanessa quickly obliged and retreated up the stairs. She once again waited at the top of the steps and listened for activity. She didn't hear any noises and thought maybe she would be lucky. She quickly adjusted her bra and blouse to cover her tits as best as possible and decided to make her move.

She opened the door and peaked to the right into the kitchen and saw nobody there and that she had a direct path to the hallway and then the stairs up to her bedroom. She swung the door open and stepped into the room and much to her shock and horror realized that her mom and stepdad were sitting at the table reading.

She made eye contact with them both and quickly turned her face away knowing that they would become inquisitive about the thick white goo on her face and she darted across the kitchen and to the hallway and up the stairs.

They had tried to stop her to talk but she carried on and went right to her bedroom and locked the door. She cleaned her face immediately and changed her blouse as well. She sat down in the mirror and at first, she looked at herself with shame as to what she has become. But then when she realized she took a 13.5" cock completely down her throat and just made three men cum it gave her a great sense of power and a smile returned to her face triumphantly.

After a few minutes she went downstairs and spoke with her mother and stepdad. Her mom asked her what was on her face and why she was acting strange. She said she had gotten something in her eye, and they were watering up and she was focused on just getting to her eye drops in her room.

The last 6 months went on with similar experiences. Thus far Jonathan had lived within the boundaries of what he stated. It was only oral sex that was being exchanged and he never tried to fuck Vanessa. Vanessa was living this tight wire routine of being a slave to Jonathan's cock and his friends without getting caught and ruining her future with Tom. She really felt like she could see the light at the end of the tunnel as Tom was coming home tonight and their wedding was in one week.

Tom's arrival was well celebrated by everyone, including Jonathan. We all hung out, played pool went out to nightclubs and was a great week. Not once that week did Jonathan disrespect my relationship with Tom or put it at risk. Jonathan even coordinated the bachelor party and according to Tom is great and a lot of fun.

The wedding went as planned and had a grand celebration. Lots of toasts and dancing. After all the ceremonial required activities such first dance, bouquet/guarder toss, etc. Jonathan approached the bride and groom at the head table. He brought with him two shot glasses with a marbly white substance in them. He told us they were a special recipe shot with a tradition of blessing a marriage. That this secret recipe could not be revealed and was a highly guarded secret that brought great luck and favor onto a young couple and their marriage.

"I offer these shots to the bride and the groom and a blessing on your marriage." Jonathan toasted. "Cheers!"

Vanessa had a good idea as to what this marbly white substance was but what could she do at this point? If she said anything, then Jonathan likely tells Tom everything and the house of cards collapses. If this is Jonathan's way of getting one last dig into her so be it, she is keeping her mouth shut. They will do the shot and move on, she will not sink her own ship.

"Bottoms up my love!" Vanessa toasted as she held up the shot glass and looked Tom in the eye.