Blowjob Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheers darling!" Tom replied as they both took the glasses clinked them and downed the contents.

"I want to thank a few people that helped make this secret recipe." Jonathan stated as he acknowledged Peter, Gordo and Dmitri that were now being streamed onto the video screen. They waved and wished a happy marriage and honeymoon to the newlywed couple.

Vanessa slumped into her chair and Tom had no clue who this group of men was, but he rolled along.

About 20 minutes later Vanessa caught up with Jonathan and directed him into another room in the hall that was used for storage. She berated him for his nasty little trick and that he was scum for such a thing on her wedding day.

"I know, I am sorry just we have done so much this past year and I am a bit envious that Tom gets you for the rest of your life. I just wanted one more time and I will be done." Jonathan replied.

"What are you saying?" Vanessa asked. "You want me to suck your dick right here? One last time and you will never bother me again?"

"Yes...that is exactly what I am asking....my nasty little slut." Jonathan replied.

"Don't call me that...I am no longer your little slut." She retorted. "The wedding dress is white for a reason, to show purity."

"I know, all the more reason to be a little naughty in it." Jonathan stated. "One last time...please. I will be as quick as possible."

"Ugghhh. Ok, let's do this." Vanessa said "But be quiet, there is still a lot of guests the next room over."

Vanessa got onto her knees and pulled his cock out of his pants. She kneeled before him in her white wedding dress and the white vail and began to suck his cock. Licking his balls and up and down his shaft. She began to take his cock into her mouth. First 5-6 inches, then 8-9 inches...it wasn't long before her chin was hitting his nutsack with each stroke of her throat on his cock.

He stopped her and laid on the ground and adjusted for a 69. He licked her pussy as she serviced his cock, they both were on the verge of orgasm, when he abruptly stopped her again. He rolled out from under her and told her to remain on her hands and knees, that he wanted to lick her pussy from behind. He would make her orgasm and then she would make him orgasm.

He licked her pussy and he was now fingering her virgin asshole. He was using the juices from her pussy and his saliva to lubricate her anus as he now had two fingers pistoning in and out of her ass, while his tongue mercilessly attacked her clitoris. He could feel the electricity in her building.

She felt him remove his fingers from her ass and he had stopped licking her pussy briefly as he was adjusting himself behind her. She felt him probing at her ass again and just as she realized what he was doing he pushed the head of his cock into her ass.

"No...you can't. You promised only oral sex...." Vanessa objected.

"Wrong. I said I would not fuck you in the vagina. Your vagina will still be all for Tom." Jonathan corrected her "Now hold still and don't make too much noise. Remember there are a lot of people next door."

He slowly pushed a couple more inches into her tight asshole. He would pull his cock completely out and spit onto it and her sphincter to provide more lubrication. The process was slow, but going 2-3 inches at time and letting her ass adjust. When he got about 8 inches into her ass he started moving a little faster, but not too fast. He could hear her slight moans and could tell she was enjoying it so he would push a bit deeper and thrust a little quicker. It wasn't too long until his nutsack was smacking her vagina as he pounded his cock into her ass.

He was holding her upper torso pinned onto the ground by pushing down on the small of her back while keeping her ass up in the air. She was moaning and grunting with each thrust.

"Yeah...fuck me hard...fuck my virgin ass!" Vanessa ordered him.

"You are such a naughty and nasty little slut...look at you here getting fucked in the ass at your own wedding reception!" Jonathan laughed as he continued to plow his cock into her...it wouldn't be long now.

She felt him starting to tremble and said, "Cum in my mouth you asshole." He quickly pulled out and hovered above her mouth. She pushed forward and took his cock, that had just been buried in her asshole, deep down into her throat where his cock throbbed and pulsated as shot his seed deep into her throat. She swallowed every drop, now was not the time for a glazed donut look so she made sure to clean and suck every drop out of his huge cock, not letting any drip touch her face.

He sat back on a chair, exhausted and said "By the way....look over there (pointing to a tripod with a camera) and say 'Hi honey!'"

Vanessa looked up and to her horror saw a camera with a red light pointed at the site where Jonathan had just fucked her in the ass and she swallowed his cum like a trashy whore.

"You recorded this? You are such an asshole!" Vanessa yelled as she straightened herself up and stormed out of the room.

She wanted to find her husband ASAP and get out of there and onto their honeymoon immediately. She walked into the hall and was shocked to see everyone's jaws were dropped and some were holding back tears with napkins as a video was playing on the screen. From her angle she could not see what was on the screen yet but her heart dropped when she heard the sounds blaring across the sound system.

"Yeah...fuck me hard...fuck my virgin ass!"

"You are such a naughty and nasty little slut..." she heard the sound system playing.

She knew that asshole Jonathan did something horrible and as she continued into the room and the screen came into view she saw herself there being fucked in the ass by Jonathan. A moment later she is ordering him to cum in her mouth and she is so focused on not missing a drop it makes it look worse for her if that is even possible at this point.

She started to burst into tears...her entire house of cards is crashing down. Tom looks at her and shakes his head in disbelief. Him and a couple of buddies walk out without a single word to his trashy unfaithful wife. Guests somberly depart, mostly looking on Vanessa like a trashy slut, a couple offering words of encouragement to get herself together. As the last guests depart and she turns, she sees Jonathan standing there with a smug look on his face.

"Are you happy now? Getting exactly what you wanted?" Vanessa yelled at him.

"Yes, I can't complain. It was really awesome fucking your ass." Jonathan chuckled.

"You ruined my life you bastard! What should I do now?" she asked.

"Well maybe you should get started putting the lessons to work. If you can't get Tom back, you surely should be able to get some man to love you with your dick sucking skills." Jonathan advised.

"Maybe we should be together?" Vanessa asked. "After all I am here now because of you."

"Slow your roll right there my little slut. You are just that...a little slut." Jonathan replied. "You are good for servicing my cock when I want it serviced, but you are definitely not relationship material, especially after you demonstrated what you were capable of doing to a person that you supposedly "love"."

Jonathan then turned and left the building and left Vanessa there sulking by herself, except for the workers that were busy cleaning up and putting away the tables and chairs, chuckling and muttering inaudible comments with the occasional glance in Vanessa's direction.