All Comments on 'Blowjob School Pt. 10'

by AirWrites

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Abomination

This series is the biggest piece of nonsensical shit that I've ever read in my life. It's the same garbage over and over again and it feels like it was wrote by a 15 year old.

EffusionEffusionabout 6 years ago
Became kinda boring...

I mean - I enjoyed very much first three or four episodes (especially the third), but from fourth episode it started getting boring. There wasn't any progress in your writing or even in your story. Okay, facefucking seems like a tight topic without many ways to write a story. Nonsense - from simple boy-girl scene, through a rivalry and domination between girls to typical blowbang. Many stories with many different relations. It still has a potential, but you need to bring new ideas ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
liked it & looking forward

I mean, it´s fantasy... and fits mine. why judge?

looking forward fo other seques very much... thx 4 your effords!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what is missing here.

I would have thought that Mr. Hopper would have taken to the girls on his next visit. Leaching the girls the art of making love with a man, not a boy. Finding a few were still virgins, but willing to learn non the less.

Also The teacher should be taken on the floor and then turned over to the boys for a go at it. The four boys would make a go at it for her and for them. After she was laying on the floor exhaled, they could take to helping Mr. Hopper with the girls in the class in the finer points of dogging it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice work! We all know there's nothing women love more than having a cock rammed in her throat or rammed in her pussy or rammed in her ass. Best of luck to you when you start dating!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some here are overly triggered by the smut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAirWrites@AirWrites
I write NonConsent/Reluctance stories mainly focused on facefucking/oral sex and rough penetration. Have an idea for a story or is there some scenario you’d like to see? Feel free to email any and all suggestions at airwrites@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES