All Comments on 'Blowjob Universe Ch. 02'

by Grossman1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well that sucked.

This is the worst written piece of crap that I've ever seen.

Seriously, this is an awesome concept, but the fact that it goes from second person to third person and back, not to mention the paragraph and contextual errors, makes this suck!

First off, when you're writing don't go from "You" to "David" and back, is it me or is it David?

Second, your descriptions of the blowjobs are terrible, lacking in detail and overall representation of the characters and their development is just brutal.

Finally, while you have a great concept, please get someone to edit this, add detail and keep your sentences in line as well as add to the story development and concept.

Grossman1Grossman1about 11 years agoAuthor
hahaha

Wow, lol, thanks for the feedback, regardless of how negative it is.

I just want to make this clear: I'm writing SMUT, disgusting fantasy stories about women wrongly being sexually objectified and mistreated.

If you want a complete story which has no clerical errors, go to Barnes and Noble and pick up "Self Psychology" by Peter Lessem. It may help you explain why you spend so much time writing such critical reviews of bad blowjob stories on a free erotica site.

I'm a caveman, I bang on my keyboard until a story comes out, which I then post here.

FresonFresonabout 11 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for writing such an incredible story, and thank you for calling out someone who holds his shameless smut to far too high a literary standard. Don't get me wrong, you've written an absolutely beautiful masterpiece, but it's still a story to get off to. You don't need themes or symbolism or really much of anything, as long as the story is hot and the writing can be understood.

pois1pois1about 11 years ago
haha

not sure which i enjoyed more, the story or the criticism comeback XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ch3?

when will chapter 3 come out?

Grossman1Grossman1almost 11 years agoAuthor
It's already out, I just don't feel like posting it here on literotica....

You can find the huge world people have created and added onto at

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.cover/8912

Please add new threads and details while reading. It has gotten pretty big and is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When's chapter 3 cumming!!!!

OMG THIS IS THE BEST YET!!!!

Can't wait till 3 comes out!!!!!

Will there ever be a third?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
awesome series

please continue this is the best stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous