Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 10

Story Info
Man delivers pleasure by bike.
8.9k words
4.78
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All the characters are consenting adults (over 18 years old).

Mike is a normal middle-aged, married male who has been fighting bisexual urges for a while.

The heat and humidity of the summer of '23 has caused Mike's desires and cravings to grow to an uncontrollable level.

Mike now has a weekly schedule:

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are spent with T and Mistress L.

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday are spent with Dennis and friend Rick.

Yesterday, on his way home from his meeting with Dennis and Rick, Mike found a man waiting for him along the trail. The man had photos of Mike, taken from his security cam in his yard. It showed Mike exposing himself as he rode past.

This man is now forcing Mike to make an additional stop on his way home to service him inside his musty old yard shed. Mike plans to comply going forward.

It's now Saturday. Yesterday Mike took the final step with Mistress L when he allowed Master T to take his anal virginity. He also was forced to ride home wearing a facial after his daily visit with "shed man".

He was nearly caught by his wife, but managed to make it to the shower before he was discovered.

We join Mike and his wife, Sandy, as they discuss their plans for the day.

Sandy is in a weekend golf league that plays every Saturday and Sunday during the summer.

*/

Saturday Morning

As I drank my coffee, my mind replayed yesterday's sordid events over and over. I still hadn't fully processed what I allowed myself to do with Mistress L and her husband. I was very conflicted by my feelings of arousal and shame that seemed to alternate in waves.

"You remember that I have golf from 11 to 3 today," Sandy said as she moved about the kitchen, "what are you going to do while I'm gone?"

"I'm going for another long bike ride today," I answered, "my fitness level feels like it's really improving."

"Have you ever thought about trying running," Sandy asked, "it seems like that would take you a level up with cardio."

"Not yet," I answered, "but I think that's next for me. I am taking a long ride today so I will be gone for almost 3 hours."

"Three hours is a very long ride," Sandy acknowledged, "I'm proud that you're taking your fitness so seriously. I also like the way it makes you look; your abs and booty are looking nice and tight."

"Oh really?" I laughed, "does my new body make you want to jump me?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself there, Spaz," Sandy smirked, "I was just paying you a compliment."

"How do I monetize these compliments," I asked coyly, "what good are tight abs and glutes if they are never put to use in a carnal capacity."

"Well maybe when I get home, you can use them on me," Sandy smiled, "that is, if you're not too tired from your 3-hour ride."

"I'm never too tired for that," I laughed, grabbing her ass as we embraced, "so is it a date?"

"If you're still in this mood when I get back, then yes," Sandy agreed, "but I remain skeptical that you won't be napping when I get home."

We finished our coffee and breakfast and went upstairs to shower and get ready for the day. Sandy left at 10 a.m. to make her 11 o'clock T-time and I was left alone with time to prepare before my 50-minute ride to Dennis's place. My arousal was building as I remembered our last meeting when they both dumped two loads down my throat. This time, I would also have to deal with "Shed Man" meaning I'd arrive home with 5 loads of cum in my stomach.

As these thoughts went through my head, I started to get very aroused. My arousal led me downstairs to the basement bathroom where I kept the bulb enema hidden. I decided to use it just in case I wanted to allow someone to fuck me this afternoon.

"I knew it!" the voice in my head screamed, "it wasn't a one-time thing. You've decided you like it, and you want to do it again."

I ignored the voice in my head and completed my preparation as I had done before. I headed back upstairs to put on my swimsuit for the 50-minute ride to Dennis's place. My yellow suit was still damp from all the sweat from yesterday's ride. So, I pulled out one of my new shorts for today's ride. They were a pair of black Lycra shorts, like cycling shorts but much shorter.

I pulled them on and noted how stretchy the fabric was. Once I had them on, I noticed that the shorts clung tightly, showing a lot more of my package than the other shorts had. While I admired myself in the mirror, the voice in my head tried to caution me about my exhibitionism.

I recalled the last time I rode to see Dennis and Rick, I decided to remove my swim trunks and ride naked for the last half mile. It was exhilarating. I was surprised at how much the risk enhanced my arousal. By the time I arrived, I was so aroused that I came within 3 minutes of walking in the door.

I thought about the trail to Dennis's again and tried to picture it in my mind. Dennis's place on Lake Ann was further from the suburban downtown area. I noticed that traffic on the trail dropped significantly once I was 5 miles or so away from the quaint downtown Excelsior area. I wondered if I could get away with public nudity again today, or if I just got lucky the last time.

Mistress L and Master T had unlocked a new level in my perspective. I was no longer experimenting with my bisexual urges. I realized that I was a full-on submissive and that I craved domination to enhance my sexual pleasure. By allowing myself to be dominated, I was letting others force me to do things I shouldn't want to do. It opened my mind up to some of my most secret deviant fantasies. It turns out that exhibitionism was becoming my new obsession. I wanted to display my depravity to the world as I dove more deeply into this lifestyle.

Back on the Trails

At noon, I got on my bike and started my ride. I left the neighborhood and hit the trails and a moderate pace. I slowed as I passed "Shed Man's" place and was relieved that he was not out in his yard. I continued, increasing my pace to cruising speed. Today was cooler than it had been for almost a fortnight. It was only 88 degrees, the perfect temperature for my long ride.

I passed walkers, riders, inline skaters, and even a few folks on the summer version of cross county skis. For the first few miles the trails were busy, and I had to focus on navigation rather than the meeting at my destination. The focus kept my mind busy and kept my cock from tenting my very revealing cycling shorts. The cooler weather must have also brought folks out of hiding.

After 30 minutes, I was deeper into the trails and further from the suburban downtown area. There were only a few people passing me after minutes of isolation on the shaded trails. I had 20 minutes left before I would arrive at Dennis's, and my mind was racing considering my intentions. I decided that I was going to fully submit to Dennis and Rick. I was going to tell them that when I arrived and live with the consequences.

The more I thought about submitting to Dennis and Rick, the more aroused I became. Soon, my cock was fully erect and tenting my black swimsuit very obviously. As I continued to ride, the head of my cock became sensitive to rubbing on the fabric and I needed relief. I reached down and let the head of my cock protrude over the waistband, in full public view.

I continued to ride like that for another minute or so until my arousal fueled my exhibitionism. I felt the need to increase my risk by adding public nudity to the mix. I still had 20 minutes left on my ride to Dennis's place. Could I strip here and ride the last 3 miles naked without being caught, I wondered. Over that distance the odds had to be better than 50/50 that I would be seen by someone.

Even so, my arousal pushed me past my better judgement. I slowed my bike and stepped off. I quickly removed my black cycling shorts and placed them over the seat so I wouldn't lose them. Within seconds, I was back on my way, riding down the trails naked. I loved the sensation of riding through the wind, naked. Especially since I was planning on fully submitting sexually to two strange men at my destination.

Naked Rider's Personal Best

My display of exhibitionism fueled my deviant mind, causing me to consider things I never have before. Would I let these two men fuck me today? Would I let them fuck both my holes at the same time? Where will they cum? What if I want them to stop? What was "Shed Man" going to do with me today after I offered him anything he wanted yesterday?

My bike continued down the trails with a deviant passenger lost in X-rated thoughts about his pending meeting. I was still alone on the trails with 15 minutes left in my journey. My cock pointed at the sky, swinging back and forth as I pedaled; my skin was shiny with sweat. My arousal was growing to an unmanageable level causing me to reach down and stroke my cock as I rode.

"You're jacking off, naked, in public!" the voice in my head screamed, "have you lost your mind?"

I ignored the warning and rode on; one hand on the handlebar, the other stroking my cock. I felt myself getting close and realized that I needed to slow down, or I'd blow my load before I even arrived. Up ahead on the trail I saw two figures at a distance that was too far to determine if they were headed toward me or away from me. The figures were on foot, so even if they were moving the same direction I was, I would still overtake them.

With just 10 minutes left in my ride, I rode past the spot where I had gotten naked last time. So far, I was on track to double my own personal best regarding exhibitionism on a bicycle. The figures ahead were now close enough to determine that they were indeed walking my direction. One of the walkers was taller than the other leading me to believe it was a man and a woman out for a walk.

"Get off the trail and put your shorts on!" the voice in my head screamed, "you're going to get caught."

Once again, I ignored the warning and rode on, knowing that it was inevitable that I was going to be seen. My heart was pounding in my chest as the distance between me and the two pedestrians closed rapidly. They were close enough now that I could see it was a man and a woman in their early thirties, out for a weekend walk on a Saturday afternoon.

I increased my speed to try to minimize my exposure, but it had little effect. As we passed each other, the woman looked at my naked crotch first and noticed my hard-on swinging back and forth while it pointed at the sky. She stopped in her tracks and put her hand over her mouth with a look of shock. Her man noticed her reaction and looked up at me and realized what had shocked her.

"Get some clothes on, you freak!" the man shouted as I passed.

I was relieved to notice that neither of them had a cell phone ready, so there would be no real proof of what they saw. I pedaled on, thrilled that I had survived the encounter without any major consequence. Even if they called the cops, I'd be off the trails in 5 minutes and safely inside Dennis's townhome. I was drowning in my lust for public nudity, and I was wondering if I'd be discovered by others on the trail.

Up ahead, I could finally see the trail exit that led to Dennis's neighborhood. I was surprised to see a young woman entering the trail where I planned to exit. She was dressed in running gear and putting in her earbuds, presumptively for a run on the trails. I slowed my pace as I approached the exit hoping she would turn and run in the opposite direction before I got there.

She found her playlist, put her phone in an armband holder and started a slow jog in my direction. We were only 50 yards apart and I could tell that she was noticing that something about me was off. At 30 yards she realized that I was riding naked, and a stern look appeared on her face. I looked straight ahead while I passed her.

"Pervert!" was all she said as I rode past her with my raging hard-on fully displayed. I turned to look at her as I made my turn into Dennis's neighborhood, I was glad to see that she wasn't reaching for her phone to take a photo. If I didn't end up in a picture, I probably couldn't be arrested, I rationalized. I congratulated myself for my new personal best as I cruised past Dennis's townhome and walked around the back to his patio.

Naked Submission

I got off my bike, entered the patio door and walked upstairs where I found Dennis and Rick ready for action.

"Looks like the Viagra has had time to take effect," I said as I looked at both men sitting on the couch with their cocks pointed skyward, "or are you just happy to see me?"

"I think it's a little of both," Dennis answered, looking up from the couch, "as usual you're right on time."

I knelt in front of Dennis and took his hard cock into my mouth with the urgency of a man taking his first drink of water after being lost in the desert.

"Wow," Dennis laughed, "we're not wasting any time today, are we?"

I pulled off Dennis cock and looked up at him from my knees.

"I'm want to fully submit to you both as my Masters," I said in a shaky voice, "I will do anything you want."

"Holy shit!" Rick gasped, "you're going to do whatever we ask?"

"That's what I crave," I answered, my face flushed with arousal, "just don't cum in my ass, I can't risk getting any diseases."

"Are you sure about this, Mike," Dennis asked as I took his cock back into my mouth, "because once we get a taste, we are going to want this every time."

"I am certain, Master," I said, choosing my words to emphasize my desire to submit.

"I guess we have a sex slave," Rick laughed, "we are going to fuck him silly."

"I've got an idea," Dennis said while I was servicing his cock from my knees below, "let's make some money off this slut."

My antenna went up when I heard that. What did he mean by that? Was he going to pimp me out to all his friends?

"We're going to broadcast this to my chaturbate account and have people bid for the private show," Dennis explained, "let's get the lighting and camera set up."

I sat back on my knees and watched as Dennis and Rick scurried around the living room setting up some simple lighting and a camera on a tripod. They redirected the computer output to the giant TV on the wall. Dennis was busy at his laptop working to connect to some web app. On the TV I could see him logging in and working at the home screen to prepare to broadcast from his camera.

"Hey, I can't have my face seen here!" I said in a concerned tone, "I'm not out and this would ruin me."

"Don't worry," Dennis replied, "you're going to be wearing a hood. All they will see is your naked body, your eyes, and your mouth."

"How much do you think we can make with this slut," Rick asked Dennis, "how does this all work."

"It's simple," Dennis answered, "We're going to set a price for our private show. If they pay the tokens, they can watch us fuck you. Ten tokens equal a buck, so if we set the price at 5000 tokens, 50 tokens per viewer; we'll get paid $500 to fuck you online."

"Why would anyone pay before they know what they are going to see?" I asked.

"We are going to have to give them a preview to demonstrate what a slut you are," Dennis answered, "I have an idea for that too."

Getting fucked while a bunch of people watched online was sending me through the ceiling with arousal. This would fulfill both my cravings for cock and my desire to exhibit myself at the same time. It made it seem even dirtier that I was going to let these guys make money by using my holes for their pleasure. I was ready to dive even deeper into my dark obsessions.

"Do I put the hood on now?" I asked, showing my willingness to proceed, "I'm ready to do this."

"Yeah, put it on, we're about to go live," Dennis instructed.

Expanding My Audience

I pulled the tight Lycra hood over my head until the eye and mouth holes were in the proper position. The hood extended down my neck, almost to my shoulders. It felt wrong but I liked it.

"We're live," Dennis indicated, "Now we have to build an audience."

Dennis positioned me in the center of the frame. I was on my knees, naked, wearing my hood and a raging hard on. I could hear "beeps and boops" coming from the computer, I assumed they indicated people entering and leaving our show.

"We have to give them something to get their attention," Rick said, "what was your idea, Dennis."

Dennis widened the camera aperture so the three of us were in view. Our video stream was being mirrored on the large screen TV, so I could see what the audience was seeing. The audience could see me kneeling between two naked men. Dennis was on my right, with his 7-inch cock sticking out from his shaved crotch. Rick was on my right, with his 9-inch uncut cock pointed right at my head.

"Let's get him on his back," Dennis told Rick, "We need to create some interest."

As I laid on my back, I watched Dennis grab my legs and push them over my head handing them to Rick.

"Let's see if we can make him suck his own cock to build an audience," Dennis said, "you hold his ankles down and I'll push on his ass until he gets it in his mouth."

I couldn't believe what I as hearing. Rick didn't waste any time pulling my legs back and then down onto the floor behind me. My cock was now just inches from my face as my hamstrings ached with hyperextension. Next, Dennis started pushing down on my ass until my cock was resting against my lips.

"Suck it, bitch!" Dennis said, as he sat on top of my ass forcing my cock into my own mouth.

I could only get a little more than an inch into my mouth, but it was still enough for me to give myself a blowjob. I was so aroused from the naked ride here that I knew I wouldn't last for more than a minute before I blew my load. I had no idea that I would be cumming into my own mouth today; yet here I was about to do it in front of an online audience.

"We're up to 1000 viewers," Dennis said, "we'll need about twice that to meet our goal for the private show."

I turned my head sideways to look at the big screen on the wall. I could see the giant image of me with my own cock resting on my face. Dennis was indeed broadcasting my autofellatio attempt for whoever was on the other side of the internet watching.

"Keep sucking slut," Dennis said, "I just added a 1000 token goal for you to cum in your own mouth."

I did as Dennis asked and flicked my tongue over the head of my cock for the viewing audience. I moaned as I took the tip into my mouth and sucked. I was putting on a good show for our viewers.

"I can't wait to let these two men fuck me silly in the private show," I said, pausing my self-sucking, "I'm going to do whatever they tell me to do."

"That's right, folks," Dennis said, "as soon as he swallows his own load, we're going to go to the private show and fuck him without limits."

I heard the "beeps" increase dramatically, indicating we were adding views.

"We're up to 4000 viewers," Dennis whispered to Rick and me, "keep going slut, you're building a great audience."

I moaned as I continued to suck on the head of my own cock. I could feel myself getting very close to orgasm, so I pulled off for more theatrics.

"I can't wait to let these two hung men take my anal virginity," I said looking at the camera, "I can't imagine what Rick's nine-inch cock will do to my tight ass."

Rick snickered at my dialogue, "this guy's a natural, we're going to make a fortune."

"I hope I don't tap out," I continued, "last time they each fed me two loads, these guys can fuck forever."

I went back to sucking my cock, moaning seductively as I did.

"I'm getting close, Master," I said to Dennis, "do you want me to swallow my own cum for you?"

"Yes, bitch," Dennis laughed, "prove to our viewers that you're a deviant slut and that you'll obey our every command."