Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time past quickly as I thought about my new "business". I almost forgot that my cock was sticking out over my waistband and I saw a group of runners headed toward me on the trail. There were 6 of them, both men and women, it must have been some kind of weekend running club. There were enough of them that I decided not to risk it and pulled my shorts up over my hard cock.

Now my shorts were conspicuously tented, but at least I wasn't indecent. As the running club past, I caught a few smirks from the women as they noticed my obvious bulge. The men were oblivious to my condition. I rode on for a minute and then I released my cock again because it was becoming uncomfortable again.

Minutes rolled by as I cruised the trails. My mind was spinning with ideas about my next meeting with both sets of masters. I wanted to make the public audience a part of the plan for all my meetings going forward.

Before I knew it, I was rounding the turn to the final trail back into my neighborhood. My arousal was still in peak territory as I thought about servicing the "Shed Man" before I finally arrived home. I couldn't wait to get on my knees in the dirty shed and suck his cock again.

I decided to make it more exciting, and stopped my bike to remove my shorts. I pulled them off quickly and put them on my bike seat. Then I climbed back on and started riding naked toward my next destination.

I could now see Shed Man sitting in his chair waiting for me. I was looking forward to seeing his reaction when he realized that I was riding naked. As I closed the distance between us, I kept an eye on his expression. I wanted to see how he reacted to my brazen exhibitionism.

I watched Shed Man smile and shake his head as he realized I was riding naked. I pulled up, sporting a raging hard-on and dismounted.

"How about I blow you right in that chair," I offered, "I don't mind if you don't mind."

Shed Man got up from his chair, he was holding something in his hand. He held it out to me indicating he wanted me to take it. It looked like a shot glass; it was half filled with a pearly white liquid.

"Is this cum?" I asked as I took the glass, "what is this for?"

"I saved it for you when I took care of my morning wood," Shed Man said, "I hid it in the fridge so it should still be pretty fresh."

"I thought to myself, why waste it?" Shed Man continued, "I have a sissy who likes to eat this, and he stops by every day at 2:30. I'll save it for the sissy."

"So, you want me to drink your 6-hour old cum," I asked, "want me to do it now while I'm standing here naked on the trail?"

"I'm pretty sure you want to," Shed Man said, "isn't that what sissies do?"

I held the shot glass in my hand and swirled the liquid around in the shot glass. I brought it up to my nose and took a whiff. There was no doubt it was Shed Man's cum. He watched intently as I stood there, naked, with a raging hard-on, and put the shot glass to my lips.

I tipped it back and watched it fall in a big glob into my mouth. I swallowed it all and then shook the glass to try to get the residual into my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked out as much as I could. Shed Man had an evil grin on his face as he watched me eat his morning cum from the shot glass.

"I assume you still want me to suck out a fresh one," I asked as I handed him back his glass, "you want to do it right here or in the shed?"

"Get in the shed, you pervert," Shed Man said, "you're too crazy to call your bluff."

I walked into the shed and took my usual place on my knees. I reached up to unbutton Shed Man's cutoff shorts. I unzipped his fly and pulled his shorts down to release his thick hairy cock and balls. While I was pulling his shorts down, Shed Man removed his shirt leaving him totally naked in front of me.

"So, should I be expecting to be served your morning load as an appetizer from now on?" I asked, "as you know, you still have leverage over me."

"Yeah, I think I'll make you eat it going forward," Shed Man confirmed, "but right now, I want you to focus on sucking out a fresh one."

I took his thick cock in my mouth and got to work. Rick and Dennis had pushed me into a new realm. I was out of control with lust and my inhibitions were completely gone. I had ridden the entire ride home with my dick out and rode naked the last 300 yards to meet Shed Man.

I took Shed Man's cock down my throat to the base and cupped his big hairy balls in my hand. I pulled back off and sucked on the tip, flicking my tongue underneath the tip.

"It's so hot that I'm going to send you home with two of my loads in your stomach," Shed Man groaned, "Maybe tomorrow, I'll wack off at lunch and save that for you too."

Little did he know that, when I arrived, I had four loads of cum in my stomach and one in my ass. I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him into my throat. I started pulling him in over and over, face fucking myself with his cock.

"God, your a total slut," Shed Man whispered, "I love watching you take my cock in this dirty fucking shed."

I kept on, working his shaft like a pro. Sloppy squishing sounds filled the shed as I continued to throat fuck myself while his beefy cock. I looked up and saw him watching me service him. I stopped to ask him a question.

"Do you have friends who need their cock sucked in the shed," I asked, "would it turn you on to watch me suck them."

"You'd like that wouldn't you sissy," Shed Man scoffed, "sucking cock after cock, on your knees, in the dirt."

"I might be able to find some takers," Shed Man said, "just focus on the cock in front of you right now, sissy."

I continued sucking Shed Man's cock like a pornstar. He was moaning and had his hands on my head helping to direct my movement to maximize his pleasure.

"You have such a great mouth, sissy," He growled, "you're going to make me cum you fucking whore."

"Gawk, gawk, gawk," I heard the sounds of my throat filling the shed. My mouth was drooling and my eyes were watering as I slammed my face into his hairy pubes and let his balls rest on my chin.

"Swallow slut!" Shed Man Howled as he unloaded into my throat.

I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him all the way in while his orgasm continued. He blasted round after round of heavy cum down my throat, spasming as he did and almost falling to his knees.

"God that was intense," Shed Man gasped, "I thought you were going to fucking kill me."

I continued to suck on the tip of his cock until I knew his orgasm was over. Then, I reached up and pinched his cock with my thumb and index-finger just above his balls and slid them up squeezing out the last drops of semen in his thick shaft.

"You are a hungry little slut, aren't you?" Shed Man said as he watched, "I think I could give you one more if you have time."

"I'm already behind schedule, maybe tomorrow we will have time for doubles," I said, rising from my knees and heading toward the shed door.

I walked out into the sunlight, naked. I reached over to my bike to pull my shorts back on.

"Don't you get worried being naked in public?" Shed Man asked, "it's just a matter of time before you get caught."

"I can't explain it, but it turns me on," I said, "something about the risk makes me horny as hell."

"I'll see you tomorrow, sissy," Shed Man said as he disappeared off the trial into his back yard.

I exited the trail into my neighborhood and made it into my driveway. Once inside the house I hustled upstairs to clean up before my wife got home. After I showered, I headed back down to lay on the couch and watch TV.

I laid on the couch watching golf, after a few minutes my eyelids were heavy, in 10 more minutes I was fast asleep. As I slept on the couch, my wife, Sandy walked in from her golf league.

"I knew you'd be asleep," Sandy said under her breath, "I guess you're all talk and no action."

To Be Continued...