Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," I said as I took my cock back into my mouth with the intent to finish myself off.

"We just hit 10,000 tokens, we've got 200 folks committed," Dennis laughed, "finish yourself off, slut, we've got a show to do."

I moaned as I sucked and licked at my glans. I was about to empty my balls into my own mouth. I wanted the audience to see proof of my deviance so I opened my mouth and let my cock slip out slightly. Then I reached up and jacked myself off feverishly, working to release my orgasm. The tip of my cock was far enough away that the audience would see my cumshot leaving, but close enough that I was certain that every drop would enter my mouth.

I felt my balls give way and the first shot of semen rocketed into my mouth.

"Thar she blows!" Dennis laughed, "look at that hungry slut swallow."

I was so aroused after riding naked, that my orgasm was epic. I kept shooting more and more cum into my mouth where I let it pool so I could display it before I swallowed. I was now replicating the acts of porn stars for our online audience. I let out a satisfied moan as I continued shooting.

When I was finished, I held my mouth open showing the large pool of cum in my mouth. Dennis took the camera off the tripod to get a close up.

"Look at all that cum," Dennis said, "swallow it slave."

I closed my mouth and swallowed my own load, then I licked my lips and opened my mouth to prove it to the audience. It felt exhilarating, I wasn't ashamed, I wanted to do more. I loved this new experience of being submissive in front of a large live audience. I lost control of myself and started to ham it up.

"I want to drain both of my Master's heavy balls," I said, looking at the camera, "I won't stop until they are empty."

I turned and took Dennis's cock into my mouth and then slid my head down until my nose was resting on his shaved pubes. I wanted to demonstrate my skills to our new audience. Out of the side of my eye's I could see the image on the large screen and noticed the bulge in my throat made by Dennis's cock. It turned me on even more.

"The private show is about to start," Dennis told the audience, "any last minute subscribers should enter their tokens now. As you can tell, our slave is ready to serve."

I heard more beeps and cash register sounds as the final bidders locked in their seats for the show.

Private Show Begins

"We're at 20,000 tokens!" Rick exclaimed, "This is working."

I realized that my two masters were going to make $1000 each by fucking me silly. That fueled my lust even deeper. I wanted to make sure that my audience got their money's worth.

"We're going to double-team this slut non-stop for the next hour," Dennis told our now captive audience, "we are going to fill him with our cum and send him back home to his wife."

I loved that Dennis was emceeing the event for our audience. It further highlighted the public nature of our acts.

"I'm going to fuck him first," Dennis told Rick, "you're going to split him open with your big cock and I don't want to follow that."

"Fine with me," Rick answered, "I'm fine fucking his throat as my warm up."

Even though I orgasmed just a few minutes ago, my cock was already hard again.

I got on my hands and knees making both ends available to my Masters. Rick got on his knees in front of me and held his giant cock up for me to suck. I took him in my mouth and sucked on his foreskin for a bit before I slowly worked my way down his shaft until I had him balls deep.

"That's almost nine inches of uncut latin cock in his throat folks!" Rick narrated, "this slut has no gag reflex at all."

I heard the "ka-ching" sound of people paying tokens as a tip for the performance so far.

Rick started face fucking me slowly, making sure to pull all the way out before going all the way back in. This exaggerated the length of his cock and depth it was making in my throat. I was vibrating with arousal, letting these two men use me as their sex slave in front of a live audience.

Dennis had his lubed cock up against my hole, not wasting any time. I felt the head of his cock press against my pucker and quickly enter with a pop. Dennis moaned as he entered my ass for the first time.

"He's so fucking tight," Dennis purred, "you are going to love this Rick."

"I can't wait to open that tight white ass up with my big Latin cock," Rick answered without stopping his assault on my throat.

Dennis wanted no foreplay, he just started fucking my ass with abandon.

"Mmfmmff," I moaned in a high pitch onto Rick's cock.

"I think he's feeling that," Rick laughed, "so much for being gentle."

I held on for dear life as the two Viagra fueled strangers spit roasted me for our audience. I was out of my mind with lust, it was temporary insanity. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was letting myself get gang banged in front of at least 400 people.

I continued to moan and groan as the two men fucked me at both ends. I heard slapping sounds and squishing sounds as the two men slammed into my ass and mouth at either end. I was being used hard and I loved it.

Rick had his hands on my head pulling up and down his huge shaft. As I looked ahead, I just saw his pubic bone crashing into my nose over and over. My mouth was leaking saliva and my eyes were tearing from the rough treatment he was delivering.

"Swallow my cock, you slut," Rick growled, "show our audience how much you like the taste of my cum."

I moaned in response as Rick continued to take long, rapid strokes into my throat as I held my mouth open to accommodate his width.

"Gawk, gawk, gawk," was the sound coming from my open mouth as Rick literally fucked my throat.

"Ready for another load?" Rick moaned while he worked his cock back and forth into my mouth.

"When you cum, we'll switch," Dennis proposed, "I'm not far behind you."

"Fuck!" Rick yelled, as he held my face tightly to his pubes, "Swallow whore!"

Rick's 9-inch cock slammed to the back of my throat and started to throb as he unloaded his cum deep down my throat directly into my stomach. While Rick was injecting me with semen, Dennis was busy hammering away at my ass. I heard rapid-fire "ka-ching" noises coming from the app as viewers tipped us for the show they were getting. Seeing Rick cum down my throat was grounds for showing appreciation, I guess.

The full-on assault of my orifices continued as the two Viagra fueled fucking machines used me as their sex slave.

"I'm gonna need that mouth soon," Dennis moaned, "this ass is so tight, I can't hold back much longer."

Rick's orgasm was waning. He stood with his hands on his hips while I sucked on the tip of his cock. I reached up with my thumb and forefinger and pinched his cock at the balls, then slid my fingers up his shaft to squeeze out the last drops of semen into my waiting mouth. Once I had finished, he stepped back and smacked my face a few times with his still erect cock.

"Hurry Up," Rick told Dennis, "I want in that ass."

I was still reeling from my first spit-roast experience, my eyes were watering, and my throat was burning slightly from the rough fucking Rick gave it. Dennis was still slamming his hips into me as he used me to bring himself to a massive orgasm. My prostate was getting a full dose of stimulation causing my cock to leak precum which dripped onto the floor.

"Move over Dennis," Rick said impatiently, "go finish in his mouth, I need to try out this white boy's tight ass."

Dennis complied with Rick's request and pulled out of my ass. He walked around to stand in front of me, and I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck it.

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching," I heard the tips coming in from the app.

"That's right folks," Dennis said, "our little slave does ass to mouth, he's a dirty little slut."

Our audience apparently enjoyed my willingness to perform very deviant acts, and they were rewarding the two strangers for it handsomely.

"Get ready for more cum, slave," Dennis moaned as I throated his cock with every stroke I took, "We're going to fill you up with semen and send you home to your wife."

All Control is Lost

Meanwhile, Rick had taken his place on his knees behind me. I felt his giant cock head contact my already opened anus and start to enter. His girth was so much larger than either Master T or Dennis. As Rick shoved his cock all the way in, I saw stars and my elbows gave out causing me to crumple onto the floor with my face down and ass in the air.

"You can run but you can't hide," Rick laughed, "everyone thinks they want a 9-inch cock in their ass until they get one balls deep."

"Awwgh," I howled, with my face on the floor, "stop, wait, go slow!"

Rick laughed and started taking long strokes into my ass without mercy. I started worrying that I might have underestimated the consequences of my submission. These two men didn't give a shit about me as a person, they were just concerned about bringing themselves to another orgasm.

"C'mon Rick," Dennis complained, "did you have to impale him right now, I was just about to cum down his throat."

"Just grab his hair and pull him back on your cock," Rick sneered, "he's a total sub bottom for us, he likes it rough."

Dennis grabbed my hair through the hood, and shoved his hard cock back in my mouth. His hands gripped my head firmly as he started fucking my face. I was getting roughly fucked at both ends, it was the most intense sexual experience of my life. I was lost in cloud of deviancy and lust; I couldn't hold back anymore, and I started spraying cum out onto the floor.

"ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching," I heard the tips come in as the audience saw me spraying my seed everywhere. My orgasm was so strong that it lasted for almost a full minute.

"Here we go," Dennis moaned, "oh yeah!"

Dennis unloaded in my throat. I reached up to grab his ass cheeks and hold him balls deep while he spasmed. I couldn't believe that I was doing this willingly, I should be pushing him away, trying to get my breath.

"Look at him grab your ass and pull you in" Rick laughed as he impaled me from behind, "this cumslut is unbelievable."

Dennis was quiet as he finished in my mouth and waited for me to clean his cock like I always did. I was amazed when he pulled out still hard. He plopped on the couch to rest for a second watching Rick destroy me from behind.

I dropped to my elbows, my head in my hands, exhausted from the fucking that was being delivered. Rick was slamming into me with superhuman strength. My asshole was numb, but my prostate was screaming as Rick's long, thick cock sawed back and forth against it with every stroke.

"I don't know if I can take anymore," I moaned from the floor, "it's just too much."

"Oh, you're going to take a lot more," Rick snarled, "you're our slave now, we're going to fuck you like an animal."

Rick pulled his big cock out of my ass and moved back up toward my head. He grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled me off the floor. When I lifted my head, all I could see was his shiny cock headed for my mouth. I opened my mouth and resigned myself to trying to survive whatever time was left with these too.

"I can tell you want more cum, don't you slut," Rick said, "It's time for another feeding."

While Rick was slamming his 9-inch cock down my throat, Dennis got off the couch and took his place behind me again.

"Remember folks," Dennis said to the audience, "we have another show tomorrow at 1 p.m. and we also have shows Tuesday and Thursday at the same time."

"Yeah," Rick said between breaths, "we're going to fuck this guy hard, four times a week."

Dennis shoved his cock in my ass and started fucking with abandon. Rick was slamming his cock into my mouth so hard that I could feel my lips swelling. This was no longer a gang bang; it was a full-on gang rape. I couldn't stop this if I wanted tried, there was no safe word, no limits.

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching," I heard the tips pouring in as the two men worked to pump more cum into my holes.

"Oh Fuck," Rick moaned, "I'm cumming again!"

Rick blasted the fourth load of semen into my stomach as Dennis fucked my ass. I had swallowed my own load, swallowed Rick's twice and Dennis's once. All within a 45-minute period. It seemed the the more I swallowed the hornier I got. I was out of my mind with lust, all my inhibitions were gone.

"I'll never get tired of this tight ass," Dennis hissed as he fucked me again, "you left him with a little elasticity, he can still grip my cock after your giant shaft bored him open."

Rick pulled out and slapped my face with his big cock again. Then, he sat on the couch and watched Dennis fuck me while he rested.

"What time does our slut have to leave," Rick asked Dennis, "it's 2 p.m. now, doesn't he have to leave soon?"

"I have to go!" I said, while my face was in my hands on the floor.

"Not yet!" Dennis howled, "I'm gonna blow one more time."

Audience Ups the Ante

Dennis was slamming into my ass so hard I was being pushed across the floor and out of frame. Rick got up to adjust the camera to keep the action in-frame for our audience.

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching," I heard the tips pouring in as the audience wanted to see Dennis cum one last time.

"Our audience wants you to cum in his ass," Rick said as he read the comments on the screen.

"5000 tokens, and Dennis will cum in his ass," Rick announced to our audience.

"No!!!" I shouted, "that's the one thing I said I wouldn't do."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Wow!" Rick said, "that's 2000 tokens in a couple seconds."

"They better send it fast," Dennis warned, "I'm gonna cum in about 30 seconds."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

The audience was paying to see Dennis breed me. Four-hundred people were out there spending money to see me get fucked in the ass to completion. This made me hornier than I'd ever been in my life. I couldn't believe how far I had gone in this short 1-hour session. I was being fucked in a live sex show for money. I was overwhelmed with lust.

"Do it, Dennis!" I moaned with my face on the floor looking at the camera, "cum in your slaves ass and mark your ownership permanently."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Beg for it, bitch!" Dennis hissed, "I need to hear you beg."

"Please cum in my ass, Master," I begged, "it's what I need."

"You're a good slave," Dennis laughed, "Master is going to give you what you need."

The room was quiet except for the slapping sounds Dennis's hips made against my bare ass.

"Master Rick," I said, lifting my head off the floor, "may I please suck your cock while Master Dennis cums in my ass?

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

"Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching."

The audience seemed to love my new attitude.

"Of course, cumslut," Rick answered, kneeling in front of me, "take me down your throat until Dennis cums in your ass."

I opened my mouth and took Rick to the base. I reached up and grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling him in to maximum depth as I waited for Dennis's release.

"I'm about to mark my ownership, bitch," Dennis moaned, "are you ready to be owned?"

"Yes, Master," I moaned, taking Rick's cock out of my mouth for a second.

"Oh God!" Dennis howled as he unleashed his load into my ass, "you're our bitch now!"

I felt the warmth of Dennis's cum entering me from the other end. It was a total mind-fuck for me. I had just let another man inseminate me via my ass. This was not something that straight men would ever do, and I just begged for it.

After Dennis finished, Rick continued to slam his cock into my mouth. He wanted to cum one more time before I left. The audience seemed to love it as additional tips poured in.

"Gawk, gawk, gawk," my throat was making that sound again as Rick violated my throat with his 9-inch cock.

"One more for the road, bitch!" Rick howled as he came down my throat for the second time today.

I continued to suck Rick until his orgasm subsided; then, I cleaned his cock like I always did, sucking out the last few drops of semen from his shaft.

"That's it for our show, today," Dennis emceed, "see you all tomorrow at the same time."

They Created a Monster

I climbed to my feet and walked downstairs to rinse off in the shower. Even after all that, my cock had again become fully erect. It seemed like the more cock I got, the more I wanted. I dried myself off and walked out of the bathroom to find Dennis and Rick waiting for me. Their cocks were not quite at full staff but they weren't fully soft either.

"Do you think you two could go again if I had more time," I asked as I got to my knees and stroked their cocks in each hand, then looked up for their reaction.

"If you want to make it home on time, you should leave now," Rick warned, "otherwise we're going to keep you here and fuck you all weekend. We might even invite over a bunch of friends to help us."

"I was thinking that if I drove here tomorrow, I could add almost an hour to our time together," I proposed, "but I like the idea of riding my bike here. I'll let you know in the morning."

"We'll be waiting to hear," Dennis smiled, "another hour would surely lead to untold debauchery"

I took each cock into my mouth one last time, then smiled and got up from my knees and walked toward the patio door, still naked as always. I opened the patio door and turned to ask them one last question.

"Could you really get a bunch of your friends to join in?" I asked, as I walked outside and pulled up my black cycling shorts, "how many could you get?"

Dennis and Rick watched as I pulled on my only article of clothing and then adjusted the waistband so that my hard cock was exposed over the top.

"Do you ride around like that?" Rick asked, "don't people look at your cock hanging out?"

"Yeah, they do," I laughed, "but they really stare when I take the shorts off completely, like I did on my way here."

"You rode here naked, you pervert?" Dennis said, looking shocked, "aren't you worried about being caught."

"I can't help myself," I smiled back, "I guess I'm just a wild exhibitionist."

"Let us know if you're driving here tomorrow," Dennis said, "if we have more time, I'll find some more guys for you."

I feigned a salute and walked my bike back to the road. I hopped back on my bike and started my journey home. My body and mind were still buzzing from today's meeting. I loved being a naked slut in front of a live audience that voted with their money to direct our actions. I wanted to do it again and every time from now on.

As I rode, I devised a plan to help Master T and Mistress L build the same setup that Dennis had used today. I wondered if I could generate the same audience for them during my Monday, Wednesday, and Friday meetings.

I wondered if I could generate the same kind of income for Master and Mistress. If we made three-thousand-dollars today, I wondered what we could make in an entire week. It would be such a turn on if my two set of masters both earned a decent living off using me in front of an audience.

The possibilities continued to bounce around my mind. Even though I had just been mercilessly fucked by two Viagra fueled fiends, I was still horny and I was looking forward to fulfilling my obligation to "Shed Man."