All Comments on 'Blowjobs for Dummies'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 276 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To BJ Virgin

Very entertaining article!!

To BJ Virgin: Don't worry honey! I've been giving blow jobs for a long time and have been complimented many many times. I always tell women that the secret to giving great head is to love what you're doing. I focus on my love and passion for my man when giving him head. It turns me on to make him feel good....I've even been told that I must have a clit in my throat because I can orgasm just by giving a blow job. Make sure to keep your teeth out of the equation (unless you find he likes a little bite) and remember that just putting his dick in your mouth makes him a happy man. I would also recommend always being on the gentle side until you know for sure what type of pressure he prefers....tease him a lot before you get serious and listen for his cues to find out what he likes best. You'll do fine!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thanks a tonz

this surely helped me learn to give more pleasure to my man. given me more satisfaction and my own rewards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Question.

So, I love giving oral. It's fun and seeing how a turned on it makes guys is great. They've always come back after I gave them head. But the thing is, I always made sure I didn't swallow. But recently I found a guy I really like. And of course, blowjobs happen and I let him cum in my mouth for the first time ever. Here's my problem: 1) He takes testosterone boosters for exercise, so I get super blasted in the mouth and 2) It tasted so salty, and I couldn't stand the taste, so my first instinct was to pull away. I swallowed, but we haven't had the same oral sense. And on top of things, he mentioned earlier that the best head he ever got was from some other girl and no one could compare to her. So...what do I do to make the blowjob his best remembered, and how do I learn to deal with the taste?

You seem like you'd know. Thanks xoxo

fatal_woundfatal_woundover 13 years ago
Issue

Okay, so I love this article oodles, but I need help. I have done all of this! The first time I ever gave a bj I did all of this automatically, like I was built for it, and that's no jest. But my current bf is older than I am, and is completely unaffected by my ministrations except the usual, hard, tense, orgasm routine. I moan, but he doesn't give off even an uneven breath until he gets near the edge. I'm turned on just by the sight of his cock, writhing in anticipation of having it in my mouth, or lower, but I'll be damned if he even says please when he wants to switch from bj to sex. Is there anything you can suggest? I'm seriously at a loss! (And suggesting I find a more responsive man is too simple as well as never gonna happen, so don't be like the other guys, please, I'm begging you.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

Thanks soooo much for the information. I am one of those women who love to give blow jobs. My intention is to improve apon my skills and i found your article to be very helpful. I will definitely tryout some of the things you mentioned on my boyfriend. He already says Im pretty good, but I want to be the best he's ever had. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amaazing!

This has got to be my favorite guide of all time, hands down. Your writing style (and attitude) is perfect for this! It gets me not only feeling mentally prepared to pleasure my man but also VERY excited. Love, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Much to my surprise, though I have never read any how-to articles about this subject, I have already been doing most of this already. What's even more hilarious is that I haven't even given too many men head, which goes to show that I must have some kind of natural ability. :o

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG... I am a happy cocksucker!

I love to suck my mans cock. I prefer him in my mouth. It's my second pussy. I love it when he face fucks me. Snarls his fingers in my hair gently.. but with a little force. When he is about to cum. I pull him into my throat and lunge my toungue forward along the bottom of his shaft sucking gently and breathing in deep and hard through my nose. As he is about to cum.. I swallow with a gulp.. over the head of his cock and ... ahhhh he rewards me with a hot blast of cum... OMG I love sucking him off! Yes, ladies take your finger and rub that taint meat and his asshole while he is exploding in the back of your throat.... if he is able... get him really wobbly in the knees... suck him off again.. A DOUBLE HEADER...

Lolly1969Lolly1969over 13 years ago
I am a Happy Cocksucker!

I love to suck my mans cock. I prefer him in my mouth. It's my second pussy. I love it when he face fucks me. Snarls his fingers in my hair gently.. but with a little force. When he is about to cum. I pull him into my throat and lunge my toungue forward along the bottom of his shaft sucking gently and breathing in deep and hard through my nose. As he is about to cum.. I swallow with a gulp.. over the head of his cock and ... ahhhh he rewards me with a hot blast of cum... OMG I love sucking him off! Yes, ladies take your finger and rub that taint meat and his asshole while he is exploding in the back of your throat.... if he is able... get him really wobbly in the knees... suck him off again.. A DOUBLE HEADER...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The joy of shaving and sucking.

Hi,

I'm glad a lot of men are shaving their cock and balls-their whole body for that matter. Women,of course, also. It makes us look so much younger and sucking balls and pussy much more pleasurable . I've been shaving my balls and groin for about six years now and am not shy about exhibiting myself in front of others anymore especially since there are usually a guy or gal doing the same. It really breaks the ice nicely (in a hot spring?)

After the others left today I played up my interest in a couple of the gals to a guy who stayed and I talked about shaving with him. showing him how smooth I was. It turned out he liked to suck and I let him play with me till I was real stiff and then he sucked me. He loved sucking in my hairless balls and I loved it when he stroked his hand back and forth over my anal hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

that was an amazing article it really help me to understand wat i was doing tanxx... now am better

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

My compliments. I had a lot of fun reading this piece and I learned a lot. Your way of writing is very informative but I also really had a laugh while reading your piece.

Since I'm quite of a greenhorn regarding this matter it's nice to learn the proper way about how to please a man.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Taste

Ladies, feed him pineapple. It makes the cum taste sweet. My babe feeds me pineapple and always tells me how sweet I taste, every drop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
spectacular

This was such a marvelous post for so many reasons. I picked up a nice tip or two and on top of that, your writing is very clever and entertaining. I am excited to dig through the rest of your stash on this website and devour every last adorable little letter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hell yeah. Victory dance time!

So I just gave my first blow job tonight without any experience except watching a few porn videos here and there. If I say so myself, I did a damn good job. Came here to see if what I was doing was right, and I was pleased to see the amount of information you gave to us. I love reading, but sometimes I get bored after paragraphs of uninteresting gumbo on the internet. Although, this was well written and I enjoyed reading every word. Thank you for the extra help - I'll remember a couple of things for next time! It was a magnificent article. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cumming on

the first time my gf let me cum on her instead of in a condom was fantastic. a little messy but to know she cared about my pleasure to go through that made me feel great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Right on the money!

One hellova good read. Very entertaining and right on the money, right down to the pinky. My wife must have read this article 18 yrs ago. Now I really know I got a keeper.

dreamdrakadreamdrakaabout 13 years ago
^^

very informative and enjoyable. Thanks :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah...I"ve been doing it right!

I always thought I gave good head, but I really love to lick/suck balls when I do it, and I really get enthusiastic (no wonder I got those looks from the guys in my college dorm :) but some guys freak out when you go down there. Is there any way to ease them into it or are some guys just not into that? Any advice? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If anything, this was just plain hot to read

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Why does the thought of giving oral get me going?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
circumcised?

If the cock is circumcised would anything be different??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oral sex

My boyfriend was over during the weekend for my birthday, and we both love giving and receving oral sex, I'll try taking the playing with the balls, into account but already agree 100% with the licking and sucking the head, drives him wild ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Excellent advice you give, my friend. You're funny too, so thumbs up. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
he loved it!

i followed all your advice and my boyfriend couldnt form a coherent sentence to save his life for over an hour, jut kept saying,"o my god, so good" and "i-i, o god!" haha, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved the article

the article was great!! It helped my girl understand better. One thing you could have spent more time on is the jacking off part, and how not to almost pull my cock off because someone said to hold it "firmly". Firm is great as long as there is slobber gushing from your mouth:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Absolutely digged it!

I have a guy who originally told me he hated BJs and never wanted one, so I never gave him one. I read this, got so enthusiastic on the subject that I MADE him try it.

He is addicted, I love doing it, it is a WIN FREAKING WIN situation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
XOXO

Imma just going to keep following ur articles dude, can't wait to try ur tips on my guy! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks so much!

Thank God you wrote this. I had decided to go down on my boyfriend for the first time and when I asked him to tell me what he wants he looked at me like "Uh didn't you read the manual back in sex ed" Well now I have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey!

I'm a girl and i just read your "How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ." IT IS SO DAMN TRUE! Oh yes:X my baby is great at it.. although sometimes he doesn't have the patience and goes too fast but he makes me cum every time and it feels like heaven the way he touches me ah... just thinking about it makes me hot

but now i am looking forward to reading this article!

ps i love the way u write, ur style is pretty great and the information is tremendously useful!

thank you

yeah and now i really want to return the favor because he truly deserves it so thank you for this article

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
From Fearfull to Facinated!

i was always afraid of going down on my boyfriend,rumors and irrational fears always held me back. i was always trapped within the usual 'you want me to put THAT in my mouth?! it's too big!!!' i was afraid i'd choke or even panic..but now that i've read this,im more open to the idea..i was always mainly afraid of fitting it all in my mouth,but now that i know....if my boyfriend ever found out i read this and miraculously changed my mind about BJ's,im sure he'd thank you endlessly! well written and not awkward at all for me to read,thank you!!!

GrimsPetGrimsPetalmost 13 years ago

Odd how this seems to remind me of a chain letter mailing I received about 15 years ago via email from a few of my kinky friends before I even had a boyfriend to practice on. Anyways, that email is why my Master thinks I give good head. You mention in this writeup all the steps that email mentioned as well. Very good detail. Thanks for posting, you brought back memories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tried something new

I've always hated swallowing, but then I saw a product at an event recently whose logo was "the difference between a job and a job well done." Awesome! It's a strip that dissolved on my tongue and changed my hubby's semen to taste like chocolate! It was great! i think they have fruit flavors too, but I'm a big chocolate fan. Check it out at yourmasque.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks

I appreciated your article! Can't wait to try it when the hubs gets home. I've always felt like I had a good handle on that aspect of our time together but you cleared up some thoughts for me; esp. swallowing the length, which has always been a less than pleasant feat; and the don't change what you are doing right when he starts to cum. Good point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mmmmm ;)

LoL I had to stop in the middle of this and take a picture of my pussy to send it to him. I got so wet with your detailed descriptions. I do find though that the more you like a guy the more you’ll love sucking his cock {hints making a girl feel good fellas is rule #1 in getting her down there}. I for one can say that through society making it seem so horrible that you never dream of doing it, that when you get a great guy who loves giving you pleasure, you naturally want to return the favor. I do most of this, but I am a little afraid to try the anal & swallowing his cum. I’d say for sure if I had a ring on my finger I’d swallow it all night long, but before then I’m too skeptical of what his thoughts may be of me if I do that. Other then that this was amazing and I’d like to know more about jerking him off at the base for only an inch ;) till next time thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg thx!

I have been experimenting with my boyfriend and i began licking the taint a few weeks ago and he loves it. then he asked me a couple days ago if i could play with his ass and lick his ass. i didnt answer because i didnt know if i should. but thank u! your article was really helpful. now im gonna go try it out right now haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blowjobs

I want to give my man a great blowjob and i know he wants to cum in my mouth. my question is...if he cums in my mouth, will he still be able to cum again in the same night ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ive always wanted to experiment with playing with my boyfriends anus but he is dead set against it everytime i bring the subject up...im thinking about surprising him one day and just going for it in hopes he enjoys it...good or bad idea?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Humming

I read an article that said when u are giving a bj and have the cock in ur mouth it feels amazing if u humm bc of the vibration. Is tht true?

salemtrylssalemtrylsover 12 years ago

As a very recent graduate of the Virgin club, I cannot thank you enough for this article.

I have been basically winging it for the past few weeks with my new man (though he says I'm great) but now I feel I can give him a BJ he deserves.

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

ScorpidragScorpidragover 12 years ago
Ugly noise, beautiful results

I'm always looking for ways to please my man as he does so much to please me. I am one of those people that make that disgusting sound in the back of my throat in order to scratch my throat and ears...if this doesn't make sense there is no better way to explain. Anyway when I have him deep enough in my mouth I do this and he loves it, says it just vibrates his glans/head. I did this when I tried to hum with him in my mouth...he loves this always rolls his eyes just a bit. I have to work on my eye contact though, makes so much sense to look him in the eye now that I read it but I never do it makes me nervous but if it's something he should like then I'll certainly try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
head pushing-teeth

I feel that I do a very good 'job' - probably because I enjoy it so. However my man will occassionaly take my head to plunge in deeper, he wants deep throating. I do not do well with deep throating, but can get through it - the larger issue is that when he does this my jaw is not prepared and he gets a lot of teeth! Even when prepared, sometimes the teeth just get in the way - any advice to help with this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks!

Thanks for the tips on how to give a mind blowing blowjob. I put some of it to the test this evening, and let's just say it was a screaming success!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great... now I wonder who might volunteer as a model for me to practise on...

I love BJs but always looking to improve lol! Nothing I didn't know but had a great time reading the article too :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quick Question from a girl that's squirmish, but loves the Article

I love this article because I love oral sex, but I dont really know what to do down there and this helped me a whole lot, i'm still a virgin, but while waiting, I indulge in oral sex. Now my question is, I dont really know how this tastes, (Cum) and It grosses me out from the porn i've seen, I really get grossed out and nervous about it and when it comes to penis, what happens if he's uncircumsised. Help, and thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love your sense of humor!

I love your sense of humor and dogged determination to help your fellow man! Way to go tiger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldn't agree more

Doing that for my man is actually one of my favorite things to do and seeing his pleasure when I swallow just increases my pleasure all the more. One of the best memories I have is when we were driving out to the beach and, in broad daylight, I just leaned over and started unbuckling his belt. Totally surprised him and the end result was amazing. Don't be afraid girls to experiment and I guarentee the satisfaction you will get from knowing that you can please your man is beyond amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
genius!

Extremely well written, funny, informative and just down right interesting. My girlfriend and i read this together and died laughing, plus we learned a few things. We look forward to more of your articles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I used this as my how to before giving my first (yes, honest to goodness first) blowjob ever to my paramour. He was extremely pleased ("best ever"? Hell yeah!) and it wasn't nearly as daunting as I would've thought. We both enjoyed it thoroughly and continue to on a regular basis, so I'd say you've done well in writing this. Congratulations, and a hearty thanks from us both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved this artical! I am always up for improving my technique and there are a few great tips that has given me ideas. One of the tips looking at your man while sucking him is a good one and to make it better look totally innocent. It drives them crazy, my bf says to me how can you look like that when you doing something so naughty!

DarkforebodingDarkforebodingover 12 years ago
Hummers...

I enjoyed the article and the sense of humor you brought to this delicate operation.

With that, I'd like to add a plug for hummers. Not the truck, although getting a BJ in a truck can be great, in fact, there are very few places I can think of that a good BJ wouldn't improve. I'm referring to women that make audible humming noises while giving head. If no one has ever done that for you, imagine having your sex organ deeply pleasured orally while also having a vibrator held against your skin. Double the pleasure...double the fun.

NerdyundercoverfreakNerdyundercoverfreakover 12 years ago
Loved it !

Omg, I loved your article ! I did mostly everythinq mentioned, and my man was definetly appreciating every minute of it. I think that you should write a how to tal k dirty article because when my man goes away, he likes to call me to have phone sex and he always wants me to talk nasty but I never have so much as a clue as to what to say.....I get the moaning part down thouqh lol...soo help me and many others, out ! ;p

fiery_red_headfiery_red_headover 12 years ago
My boyfriend thanks you :)

I read all of your 'how tos' yesterday, and I have to tell you, last night, after reading, all I wanted to do was taste my partners cum in my mouth. So I called him at work and told him so (I have never done that before). Needless to say, he was very excited my the time he came home.

I told him what I was going to do, and how much he was going to enjoy it, I discovered that talking dirty to him turned me on more than I could have imagined. I ended up getting into the blow job so much, that I completely stopped thinking about anything but his cock. I felt like I could keep going for ever, and for the first time, didn't worry about my jaw getting sore, or feeling uncomfortable in case I wasn't doing ok. I just blanked out and let my instincts take over.

I enjoyed myself so much, and ended up wetter then I have ever been, it was everywhere! That is something that would have normally made me a bit uncomfortable, but this time, it just made me hotter.

We ended up having the best, most kinky, sexiest sex that we have ever had, and I only have you to thank. Thank you for the advice, and making me confident to do what I have always wanted to. Thank you, oh so very very much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To add to your tips

My husband likes me to pop his cock out of my mouth, with my hand wrapped around the base. Then I open my mouth as if trying to catch thrown food and bounce the tip of his cock on my face. I pretend like it's trying to get away from me. After he cums and begins to grow soft, my face all wet from my slobber and his cum, I gently hold his cock like it's a priceless piece of art and rub my cheeks all over it.

I love it when he cums in my mouth but have a difficult time swallowing his semen, it's not the taste at all. It's the consistency. I usually just let it dribble out all over my chin and chest. My not swallowing doesn't bother him in the least, thank goodness. His semen always leaves a tingling sensation behind on my lips and in my mouth. As a woman with thin lips, I joke that semen is the best lip plumper available!

One thing I must add for men. In getting you aroused, we arouse ourselves. If you find your mate giving you less and less BJ's you might want to ensure that her arrousal is also leading to completion. How would you feel if you were to eat her out till she cums a few times, then she says "gee honey that was great thanks." and then she dresses and walks away! You're turned on but she's all done. Don't ask for a completed BJ if you don't have time for her needs. We women love to service our men and make them happy, but it really sucks getting aroused then getting nothing!

Been married for almost 30 years and I can't tell you how many times this used to happen. Now I just tell him, being middle aged couple erections take time and effort, "don't cum I want this in my pussy." He still gets lots of BJs, but only rarely to completion. A completed BJ in our morning shower means I get to cum and cum and cum that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonder???

I just like to ask, I love giving my boyfriend blow job, he cum 3 times into my mouth within 2 hours. Just wonder if I'm good at it and how guy feel about that???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My own ideas

I really like this article. It gave me some great ideas! I've been told by one person that my blowjobs are meh, and one other guy said they were amazing, so I'm guessing I'm somewhere between those. This was really educational for me.

I have a couple tricks I like to use, too.

First of all, one of the major rules is to NEVER use teeth. But I know a great way to break it. After you've gotten him good and wet, lick the front of your teeth, keep them closed, and glide them along his shaft. Two things to note here: use as little friction as possible, and DON'T bite! You could injure the poor guy if you do this wrong.

The second idea I have is to have him help out. I once had my guy jerk himself off while I joined in by kissing, licking, and sucking on his balls. My face was right next to his hand, so when it got intense, I had to be careful to avoid getting hit by mistake, but this move is great fun! I finished by kissing his perineum, which got him to cum pretty hard. We both loved every second of that. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Helpful

As someone who has yet to give a guy a blow job, this was definitely a good read. It made the entire act seem more enjoyable and less intimidating and scary than I thought it would be. I'll definitely remember this when the time comes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Problem: my boyfriend is great in bed and most of the time, he lasts longer than half an hour when we're having sex, he can get it up half an hour after, but then he doesn't really enjoy it. Otherwise I have to wait for three to four hours before we can have 'real' sex again. Here comes my problem with blowjobs (I have to say, thank you for this article so much, I always know what I'm doing when having sex, exept when it comes to blowjobs): if I go on until he comes, there's nothing for me in it. And I love, not to say adore sex. So I stop when he is really exited but not about to come yet. Does this make me very selfish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved your article awesome

it is not my first time giving a bj,my question is how do you deep throat a cock that can fit a wrist watch on it without my teeth getting in the way???? and not dislocating my jaw....lol your article was really helpful though and i thank you for that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You!

Don't have a whole lot of experience with men but I finally landed the man I've been chasing and I really want to make him happy and give him a great experience. It was wonderful getting some dos and don'ts from the guy's perspective - I'll be less worried if I'm doing it "right" and better able to enjoy it myself. Thanks so much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Sauce!!!

Totally loved the article, it's been awhile since I've had a boyfriend... Therefore it's been awhile since I've given head. Wanted to make sure I'm up on my game. Nice to know I don't have to deep throat him to make it good. It does take practice to be able to suck for longer than a few minutes for me I dont wanna wear myself out before he cums. Only question I have is how can I make my mouth wetter? I'm a smoker not sure if that has anything to do with it, but in the past it seems like my mouth drys out quicker. Thanks for the amazing article!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

I have been married for over 16 years to the same man and we have been togeather for over 20. He never told me what he wanted and I was never good at this task. After implementing your instructions he has opened up and tells me what he likes. It ihas been amazing and so empowering to satisfy him in that way.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
testing testing!

Loved the article! I've always considered myself good at blowjobs, and I figure my husband must like them too, considering its one of his favorite "tasks" for me to do, but u definitely clued me in on a few new techniques I'll have to give a try! I like the idea of spicing up the mood by giving him head in locations other than the bedroom. I think I'm going to enjoy this..maybe more than him! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great article.... Need a lil bj guidence

Thanks for writing this, I'm pretty good at giving head but im a little nervous about the whole cum issue. My bf says I give the best bjs and on the rare occasion I do oblige I'm constantly worried bout the whole Precum thing. Is that wierd?? I mean I plan on marrying this guy an I want to make sure he satisfyed in the sack. Idk if I'm just hesitant bc he's the first I WANT to give head or if it's bc I'm new to the whole oral experience...?? Anyway, a couple of years ago I was raped and one of the things the douch bag made me do was blow him, grabbing big clumps of my hair and forcing him self into my mouth where he would proceed to get off and cum in me. So is my hesitation from the fear of the memories of being forced or is it bc I'm not entirely experienced In the matter?! I strive to not be a victim, my bf is the first person I've been with since being raped.....help please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hell yes!

My ex never made a sound when I gave him blow jobs. But the first time I gave a blow job to a guy who moaned and complimented me and told me that was the best blow job he ever received (I looked at him, I used my hands and my tongue and I swallowed) It was such a rush. Everything you said in this article is absolutely true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you so much for the advice!

This article is sooooo helpful. I cant wait to try out my newly learned skills. Only thing left to do is find a volunteer ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:D

I never thought my blowjobs were anything great because I couldn't get alot down my throat, so I was a bit self conscious. After reading this, however, I'm alot more confident that I've done well all along. Thank you!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks!

I can't wait to try this out on my boyfriend when he gets back in town!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

thanks for the tip. Hope I don't try to memorise while getting down and dirty once the hubby gets back...2 more nights, can't wait for his reaction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thanks so much! I'm a newcomer to the world of blowjobs (and sex in general), so this article was really helpful. Hopefully my man will reap the benefits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done!

perfectly said & absolutely loved the humour mixed in. great guide my friend :)

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2almost 12 years ago
really good

nice mix of humor and info. i'm one of these women who absolutely LOVE giving a blow job. my lover can't seem to get enough of me doing it while my husband is one of those guys who're extra sensitive on the head n balls. :( so i hv 2 go extra extra gentle n can hardly get 2 suck his balls no matter how gentle i am..sigh. i've adjusted my technique and simply enjoyed reading yr article.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love you man

I'm in the navy and haven't been home for almost a year now. I get home and my fiance goes down on me like she never had in the past. She's a shy one, ever since high-school. We're on our way home from dinner when she pounced on me in the dark parking lot, I don't I think I've ever been more turned on in my life when she actually spoke! After the deed was done she confessed that she read an article about how to please me. At first I wasn't sure how to react but she insisted that I checked it out and man I have to admit this is really something. She is demanding I read you pussy eating article. I get the feeling if I do she won't let me ship out this coming October. But bottom line I thank so much! You made my shy quiet fiance into... well you know. A million times thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyable read!

Just confirms what I have been doing all these time was correct! ;-)

I love giving head and not just because my man loves it but because I truly enjoy the feeling, the shape and the organ itself in my mouth.

But some eye openers as well as to the sensitivity of the parts and the timing on what and when to speed up or just put him on the edge.

Thank you for this article, a truly enjoyable and informative read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Soap is a bad idea

Getting clean, as you mentioned, is a great way to prepare for getting a bj, but for the love of all things sexy and fun, don't use bar soap. My hubby used to use it all the time so he'd be nice and clean for me, but I'd honestly rather taste the grime than the soap that ALWAYS gets left behind because of how bar soap is just naturally scummy.

Also, the one time he ever shaved was probably the nicest week of bj's I ever got to give him, it just cuts out so much hassle and awkwardness (not to mention I have no intentions of licking or sucking anything with hair on it, thank you very much), so it might have more perks than some guys think, depending on the person giving head.

I've tried some of the tips i've seen about licking certain spots, and he always seems to just... not notice at all, so I'm wondering if maybe he has different sensitive spots somehow?

And one last thing. He says I'm really good at giving head, and he knows I love to do that to him (no idea why, but damn, it's fun for me!), but he's just... not in the mood for sex or bj's fairly often. Any ideas how I can sneakily get him into the mood more often? It's weird being the girl who always wants some with the guy who doesn't. Not to mention really frustrating, sexually.

obsessed_readerobsessed_readerover 11 years ago
first ever literotica comment

I read your article a couple days ago, put it to the test that night. I could tell I was doing a "better" job that night.....BUT. Today he jokingly requested "a BJ" - I said "No, it's my turn, remember?" He replied with "OMG, that BJ the other night was .....the best in the world." ---WOW! I was thrilled to hear and and thought - it can only get better, right? Thanks for the article, there are very important tips and facts. And this IS my first ever comment on this site. (And I'm here all the time!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good!

I have to say, it's awesome reading this and then doing a check list in my head and realizing I do them all, and my fiancé loves it. The only thing he doesn't enjoy is the anal and taint play. Which I'm perfectly fine with. Thanks for the boost of the ego! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

well, THANK YOU so much, I don't really have experience in this task, so atleast now I know what to do and what not to do and I'm looking forward to try what I just learned ;) again: thank u!

BourguitBourguitover 11 years ago
Spread the word!

Although to each their own with anus play, spread the word on the do's and don'ts and improve the goodwill of man. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well said!

Loved it! I already knew all of it, but I loved it anyway! I hope BJs all over the world because of this.

GraceXGalaxyGraceXGalaxyover 11 years ago
Thanks!

This was detailed and VERY helpful! I can't wait to try out some of these new tips and tricks. Thanks so much for writing this for all of us :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whats the difference?

So let me explain my title. I was in a 6 year relationship and my boyfriend and I were very sexual and extremely comfortable and familiar with each other. I loved sucking his dick. It was about 7 inches and gloriously thick. I loved the way I could make him feel. Now that relationship has ended and I am in a new one. Its been a year and we are not very comfortable at all. His dick is about 4 inches and semi-thick. But he's not a bad partner sexually. His size doesn't bother me. He wo.t do any oral on me but I try with him. My last boyfriend loved it when i gave him head. He always wanted it and always praised my "skills". New boyfriend hates it even though I'm doing a lot of the things you mentioned.

What I want to know is if there is a difference in areas of sensitivity and/or techniques I should use on a smaller dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:)

thanks for the information & how-to tips...very informative & helpful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What if your nose starts to run?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Extremely helpful!

Wow, that was great! I've been looking SPECIFICALLY for a "BJ How To" written by a man. I want to pleasure a man, so it makes the most sense to learn what a man likes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

another thing that you can do is ( if you cfan deep throat) usethe musclesat the back of your throat to massage the head of the cock while you lick his balls other wise get it in as far as you can and got for it if you can lick his balls while sucking him off you'll get a gold star for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perineum?

So the first guy I was with I had heard about the perineum and knew the location and tried to massage it on him but he freaked out I guess it was too close to his butt. I dont know. But this has made me leery of trying it on another guy. I'll be honest. I love giving blowjobs so would it be best to try licking the area first to see if he is okay with it before trying to massage it with my finger. Maybe my ex was just weird about this but I am genuinely curious since it is the only part of your article I don't have a lot of experience doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU! I'm pretty shy about how inexperienced i am and this helped me feel less wierd and more excited. thank you for your humor and your tips. your writing style is delightful! hey, id make you a italian dinner! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Such great advice - even just great to know I've been sort of on the right track, but now I've got a few new tricks up my sleeve. Thank you so much!

Ps a how to talk dirty WOULD be excellent. My partner loves it but I feel like I'm a bit too repetitive...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow....awesome tips.

Never been the greatest fan of giving bj's......but have recently discovered I was seriously mistaken. Have a new man in my life, who at 45 has never had a bj, and he and I have discovered the joys of together. I am loving his cock....it is amazing(I even like to swallow......shocker for me). Can't wait to do it again with your very useful tips and advise. Thx a mill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
..

How would you learn to deep throat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish I had read this sooner

I feel so ashamed of my past blowjobs now. I had no idea about most of this, and quite frankly, I'm mad that the guys I've been with have never given me any pointers!

SO THANK YOU, SIR.

Next time I blow a guy, shit's getting real

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good article, entertaining to read :-) i havent read all the comments so i apologise if its been mentioned, but i like to totally blow my husbands mind with an icy bj. (On special occasions like bdays) have you tried this? Using ice cubes gently rubbing up and down the shaft as you give head makes him harder for longer and the result is a fantastic orgasim at the finale! Apparently the cold vs warm sensations are interesting too :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
? about spitting

Love your article first off! Thank you :D

In vids they show women spitting on their cocks a lot....I understand the benefits of getting their cock wet, yes very wet but I find spitting to be quite well "unlady like" for lack of a better word/term. So my question is do men find that sexy?.....to see a woman spitting on their cock? Or is getting it very wet with my mouth and drool just as good?

Thanks for your help! ;)

Lola0714Lola0714about 11 years ago
Great read!

This is something I rarely did in my younger days, and now that I am older I really enjoy it now. My husband of twenty years lets me know how great giving him head has become for both of us. Major turn on to do this for him, and as you stated there is always something to learn or try new!

You have managed to explain this very well and with a good sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love this article!!

As a writer myself, I enjoyed your article and the way it was written. While it wasn't a linear step-by-step, not that I think it ought to be, it is well-written and nicely organized. Now, to touch on why I found the article in the first place, since it's obvious it wasn't for the writing, I found it incredibly informative.

Seven years ago, I got myself into a relationship that was, to say the least, one-sided and destructive. The guy I was with was abusive physically, emotionally and yes, sexually. Oftentimes, I found myself, if nothing more, pressured to perform fallatio for him. I never enjoyed myself and I was, in fact, still relatively new at it. That is to say I'd only done it a few times before. He tried to give me tips, teach me how to please him. I rarely listened since I really didn't want to do it. In fact, I hated it.

After I left him, for the benefit of the daughter he gave me, the one good thing that came from that piece of...nevermind, it took a long time to get over him. When I met my current boyfriend and love of my life, I thought I was totally fine, over my ex and all the resulting baggage. Boy, was I wrong. I wanted to go down on him because I knew he was asorally fixated as I am. However, I found that that was more difficult than I thought it would be. Whenever I got near his cock, I would be repulsed; I'd get scared, nervous, anxious and my heart would race and not in the way it's supposed to in the bedroom. I tried numerous times but even when I could get down there, forcibly as it was, I could last maybe a minute at most. It got really frustrating for both of us, though I think more so for me since I'd explained everything to him.

Then he was deployed for a year. When he came back, we moved in together and we couldn't be happier. Still, I had the same problem, though it was admittedly easier (probably due to more time to get over shit). He's been home two months (yep, just two months) and he says I'm getting much better, very quickly. He's enjoying it much more and what's more, so am I.

Your article gave me more tips on how to improve upon what I already know. I greatly appretiate this in and of itself. However, what I want to thank you follows. I still have a huge issue with semen. I gag at the taste of pre-cum and he doesn't even taste bad. I think it's just the psychological damage. Last night I told him to just hold my head there and cum down my throat since that's what he really wants to do. He said no because he didn't want me to throw up on him. We had a little laugh and continued on with our sexcapades. Earlier today I told him that at some point today, I wouldn't tell him when, I was going to give him head just because I want to. After reading your article, I realize that I can't rely on him to hold me down to get me past my fears. I have to take the bull by the horn myself first so that he knows that I'm truely ok and can act out his fantasy sans puke. I don't really know what it was in the article that got me to that realization, truth be told this comment was going to be a lot shorter and different but I realized that while I was writing to you.

For all that and the tips, I'd truely like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Keep writing. Seeing that this was written a long time ago, I hope that you see this comment, I really do, because I really want you to know how thankful I am and how thankful he's bound to be lagter tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
learning

just wanted to say that your writen instruction is amazing and that i would love to give you a really life bj. testing the theroy on you would be an eye opener

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

Not only do I thank you for a few new tips I picked up but my husband REALLY thanks you! Really, a great article with worth while pointers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nice! thanks for the tips and tricks. Yes my guy like the anal play along with his bj foreplay. Yeah baby!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Guide

I thought this was a great guide because you pointed out all the things people have done wrong and told us how to fix it without sounding like a douchebag because you added a lot of humor in it. Also, since there is humor in it if you give it to someone and they get mad you can say it was just a joke and that you thought they might find it funny. But thank you very much for this guide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Happy trails.

Love the way you write. Can't wait to read more. I read this to see if there was anything I was missing or could improve on. I love giving my man head, spending an hour on my knees for him is pleasure for us both.

A fantastic read all the way through. Thank you kindly. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous