Blown Glass Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put one leg on either side of the leather chair, opening her wet womanhood wide. Murad smiled as he stood in front of her and pulled her legs close to the bulge in his jeans. As he unzipped, his cock flipped out to attention, already dripping with anticipation and hard enough to satisfy every inch inside her. Without hesitation, he slid his wide dick inside as I stood with a straight back in the corner of the room and watched.

My dick throbbed. I wanted to touch it, but nobody told me to. Sweat dripped down my naked chest but I didn't wipe it away. I was only a toy to be in the corner. My pleasure was unimportant. My disgust at myself filled me with deep focus and euphoria. The more they abused me, the better I felt.

Murad knew how to work his dick and he knew exactly where she liked to be hit inside. She reached around and pulled his pelvis toward her so that until he was balls-deep inside her. "Yes," she screamed as she gave herself a moment to expand to his size. She shook her hips, using his erect cock like a toy. "Now fuck me," she commanded.

They looked in each others eyes as he fucked her on the chair. I was at an angle where I could see his glistening cock each time it pulled out of her and then pushed back in with greater strength. They moaned together as I could do nothing but watch her using his large cock to satisfy her every whim. Her moans became higher and more frequent and I knew she was close to climax.

"Boy," she said. "BOY!" Her arms were thrashing about but she looked at me and smacked the side of the chair as Murad slowed his thrusting to keep her at the plateau of pleasure.

"Yes?" I said.

"Get over here." I walked over and she grabbed my neck and pushed it close to her nipples. "Use that tongue." I licked her nipple for several seconds and then moved to the other one. I used my fingers to stimulate the alternate nipple. With both nipples and her pussy being stimulated by the men eager to please her, she screamed out. Her legs pushed open and closed. Her eyes rolled back and her head moved from side to side and she screamed over and over. I looked down I could see thick fluid covering Murad's dick. Her orgasm was long. It lasted for maybe half a minute as her beautiful cheeks were flushed red from the intense pleasure. Finally, Murad pulled out and shot his thick cum on her dress.

"How dare you?" she said as I could see her vagina still convulsing. She slapped him across the face, and as Murad's bearded face returned to face us, he smiled. Next she looked at me and then at Murad's sticky hard dick and simply said, "Clean it off." I got down on my knees and sucked her fluids off of his manhood. As much as I loved the feeling of his dick in my mouth, I felt so humiliated being a faggot in front of her, but it was beside the point. I was her servant, and I would be a good boy.

His dick became flaccid in my mouth as I dutifully cleaned it off with my mouth and tongue. I couldn't hide my pleasure, as my own dick was now pushing its way out of the jockstrap.

"I see how much you like sucking dick," she said as she reached over and touched my hard cock. "I knew you were a little faggot boy who needed to get ready before servicing me." The more she degraded me, the more I could feel my own manhood becoming hard. Unlike Murad, I had a long, straight dick. As I cleaned off Murad's cock, my dick was fully at attention, sticking out of the front of my jockstrap. I tried to adjust myself to be proper, but my jockstrap was too tight, and the head of my penis stuck out from the side of the elastic band. "It's such a shame that your dick is wasted on other men." She pulled my head back up with both hands until I was standing in front of her. "We can remedy that."

She pulled my jockstrap down exposing my full naked body. I stood at perfect attention with my erect dick in front of her. I quickly tried to wipe the juices off my mustache and beard to look more professional. "Murad stretched me out, now I want you to fuck me deep." Without hesitation, she spread her legs again with each knee on an arm of the chair. She reached over and put her hands on my ass cheeks and pulled me close to her unsatisfied hole. I felt like I was being used as a throw-away toy as she grabbed my dick in her fist and positioned it close to the lips of her vagina. "Now," she said louder and more commanding. "Shove it in." I did my duty. I could feel her body was already wet from being stretched by Murad's thick cock. I imagined I could feel his precum inside her. As the moist fluid coated my young cock, my politeness started to melt away. My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt the warmth that Murad had left behind inside her.

She adjusted herself so that my dick touched her deep inside her insatiable body. She moaned as she pulled my ass cheeks close to her until my balls pressed firmly against her body. "Now please me," she said. I pumped my hips trying to touch every corner of her insides. When I would hear a deep moan, I'd rub that spot harder and deeper. "Fuck me harder," she shouted as I continued pumping her full. Her lack of self-consciousness about her own pleasure was a turn-on for me. I was happy to please her exactly the way she wanted it, without questioning if I was doing it right. If I was doing it wrong, she would tell me. I was just her boy-toy, part of an elaborate sex game. She looked at Murad with her blue eyes that seemed to contain an ocean of longing and a deep satisfaction that two men were taking turns pleasing her. "I said harder Boy," she said one more time, and she pulled her knees back so that my long cock could make it even deeper.

"Yes Ma'am," I said as I used all of my force to fuck her hole. As I fucked her, she began to shake. Her legs quivered slightly, opening and shutting, as she became enraptured in the sensation of the second dick filling her up.

"Harder," she said, but this time her voice was lower and less coherent. She became more immersed in the feeling. She was now moaning loudly and constantly as I could feel her canal moisten as she reached a second climax. "Yes boy, do it. Fuck me. Make me come." As she continued to scream she gritted her teeth and stared at me straight in the eyes. Her eyes seem to consume my whole body, and it looked like she wanted nothing more than to consume my semen. "Are you close, boy?" she asked through panting euphoria.

"I can't cum until I'm told," I said bluntly as I continued to pound her soft, screaming body. I could suddenly feel the warm feeling of breath on the back of my neck. Murad was standing behind me as I continued to do my duty. He wrapped his strong, hairy arms around my body. He then gently nibbled my ear from behind and whispered with his deep voice. His voice was so close to my eardrum that it felt like he was speaking directly into my soul.

"Cum for me, boy," he said softly into my ear and instantly grabbed both of my nipples with his hands and pressed his still engorged cock against my naked ass. I could feel a drop of precum from his dick touch right above the crack of my ass, and as it dripped down between my cheeks, my body reacted of its own volition. I didn't want to cum. I didn't not want to cum. At that moment, my body was doing its duty as a toy for the couple.

"Yes, S..." I didn't finished my sentence as I started to climax. My reaction was to pull out, but Murad pushed me flush up against her vagina and she pulled me close with her hands. The first ejaculation was strong and overpowering and seemed to fill her deep inside. She screamed as she felt my cock twitch.

"That's right boy," she said. "Fill me up." I couldn't stop. My dick spilled my essence inside her in thick gushes of mutual satisfaction. I continued to shake involuntarily as I poured my sperm in her, when her scream became distorted and she started to shake violently on the chair. I could feel the rush of fluid and the tight sensation of her orgasm as she took all of my semen. She continued to shake as I pulled out and tried to regain my breath.

Her second orgasm seemed stronger and more genuine. I wondered if she wanted to make Murad jealous with how much she enjoyed the servant's dick, but Murad wasn't the jealous type. He only smiled as he watched her writhe in ecstasy on the chair. He didn't live by rules or expectations. He wanted to make us happy. He could feel the pleasure of us both, just by watching us. It was a gift. To be able to feel others' pleasure. I knew because I had the same gift. The thought of seeing someone in sexual bliss turned me on more than anything my dick could ever give me.

Regaining her breath, she told me I should go shower while she finished her Crème Brule. I imagined her licking the cream off of the brass silverware as I made my way dutifully to the bathroom.

V. I should have felt many feelings. I should have felt shame. I should have been working towards a loving relationship, instead of being someone's puppet. But I didn't care. Life would hit me soon enough, and I was more than happy enough to find sexual fulfillment even if it was fleeting. I wasn't so concerned about what I should be doing.

Murad made my days exciting. I felt wanted. I felt desirable. I felt like I was useful. He helped me create something beautiful. I could avoid adulthood a little longer. My childhood hadn't given me everything I wanted out of a childhood, and I didn't mind having a Daddy to carry me through for a bit. When I thought of bringing joy to someone I respected and love, it didn't matter if I was degraded. In fact, my degradation showed how much I loved him.

That night I made two wine glasses; one was blue and one was green. I walked through the forest to the local grocer to pick up a bottle of red wine. I drank in the barn and it stained my lips red. The glasses were thin and fragile, but I was happy to hold them in my hands for the moment. We fear fragility, but I think I liked the feeling of glass because it made me appreciate my creation at that moment. Tomorrow the wine glasses could be knocked over by the constant breeze in the barn, or by one of the animals crushing them.

I should have been sexually fulfilled after that day's intense sexual encounter, but there was still one thing I coveted. As I lay down on the hay to sleep, I imagined that one day Murad would penetrate me with the force and intensity and joy that he did with his beautiful friend. I imagined feeling his dick inside me and using me as his pleasure toy. I would work out until he couldn't resist my round ass, or my young charm. Even if it never happened, it brought me joy to think about it. Like the glasses on the tool bench in the barn, dreams were fragile things, but also beautiful to behold. I wiped the last drop of red wine from my lips and my stubble, and sucked the drops off my fingers. The wine tasted like blood, and life, and the carefree pleasure of the farm.

12