All Comments on 'Blown Off Course'

by Casey5940

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
denrondenronalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Hot, sexy story. And beautifully written!

davejames2117davejames2117almost 4 years ago
Five stars

very sexual and sooooooooooo hot loved the speedo reference it,s burned into my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AWESOMS

An amazing sweet short story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great storytelling

Great storytelling. Love the fact that it was about LOVE and sex!!!

ImwholeImwholealmost 4 years ago
Great Storytelling

Great storytelling. Love the fact that it was about LOVE and sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More please i would love to see how these characters develop

DV19DV19almost 4 years ago
So happy to read another

I'm so happy to read another story by Casey 5940. I have read all of his stories and they are all most love stories with sex. It's much more difficult to write a good story or love story than to write sex scenes and erotica.

This latest story shows that the author's talent for weaving a great story with the realities of life and living has not diminished since the last story 4 or so years ago.

I hope you continue to write, I look forward to reading more of your wonderful work!

DV19

SWhite1982SWhite1982almost 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Usually for longer stories like this, I'll spread it out and read it little by little. But this story is an exception; I read this from start to finish no problem. Between the way you handled the pacing and the characterization as well as the conflicts, you did a remarkable job. Of course, the steamy scenes were very effective too, but you really made the reader care about the characters and should be proud.

Well done!

DallasMarc4uDallasMarc4uover 3 years ago
Awesome story!

Your story got me hard again and again. Some great details and passion, some hot sex and good development of the characters and their relationship. Well done!

nygayguynygayguyabout 1 year ago

Nice story. Hot and romantic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous