Blown Off Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a distraction. Someone cleared his throat in a way to get my attention. I looked up to see Landon's handsome face smiling down at me. His fingers flipped the long blonde bangs from his forehead. "Hey handsome, I see that you're up studying bright and early. It looks like you could use some help with that big dick of yours," he said quietly as he leaned in close to my face.

He motioned with his finger for me to follow him. There were no more words spoken as I left my books and walked several feet behind him, looking around me to make sure we weren't noticed. Landon confidently opened the door to the Men's on the 2nd Floor. He pushed open each of the stall doors to make sure each was empty. Then, with a tip of his head, Landon motioned for me to enter the last stall.

All things around me proceeded in slow motion. I braced myself by holding on to either side of the stall as Landon pulled down my shorts and took my hard dick between his lips and sucked. Precum was leaking from my piss-slit like a faucet. Landon's warm hand played with my big nuts, and his other hand jacked me off against his tongue. My head fell back, and my eyes rolled in their sockets. It felt amazing having this dude suck my cock.

The only problem was that I was imagining that it was Cole with my dick buried in his mouth. This was just sex to get my rocks off. It meant nothing. Not like with Cole when I felt a bond with him. It's not that Landon wasn't hot. He was, and he was a nice guy. I just wasn't into him, not like with Cole.

As soon as I shot my wad in his mouth, I pulled up my shorts and pushed my way past Landon to escape. I did not need to pay him back. Just as I walked up to the sinks, another guy came in. I watched him in the mirror as he headed for the last stall.

Landon and the other guy were whispering, and I figured that Landon would get his nut without me. This had been too risky. What if we had been caught? I couldn't let that happen. I could be kicked out of school and sent home in shame. No, this thing with Landon wouldn't happen again.

I gathered my books and rushed out of the library and across the quad toward my dorm. I was anxious, not only over what had just happened in the Men's Room but also at having to see Cole.

Chapter 4

I took my key from my pocket, but the door opened in front of me, and Amanda ran by me, crying. What the hell? She and Cole hadn't been dating that long. I closed the door behind me. Cole stood in the middle of the room with his head hanging down. At least he wasn't crying.

"What was that all about?" I asked as if I didn't know.

"I broke up with her," Cole said. He raised his head, looked at me, and gave me that dimpled smile.

"Wanna go get some coffee and talk?" I asked.

He pulled on a tee-shirt and slipped his feet into his flip-flops, and we were off to The Human Bean, my favorite coffee shop.

"Who was that chick you were with at the polo match?" Cole asked.

"That was Brianna. She's in my World History class. Dumber than a doorknob," I said with a laugh.

"So, why did you ask her out?" Cole asked.

"Honestly? To make you jealous," I answered.

"It worked," Cole whispered.

"Seriously, you were jealous of me dating Brianna?"

"No, I was jealous of Brianna dating you," Cole answered.

"Really? I thought you were mad at me," I said.

"I thought you were mad at me," Cole replied.

"Maybe I was, a little. I was just being a shithead. I've been confused since, well, you know, since with did what we did. I thought I knew who I was and what I wanted. Now, it's like a tornado came through and mixed up all the pieces I had in place. It's not just the sex, Cole, although it has been awesome. I like being around you, talking with you, having fun just fucking around. I... I have feelings for you," I said, stumbling over my words.

"I feel the same way, Morgan. I was so happy when I looked up in the bleachers and saw you cheering me on at the match yesterday. I know we haven't been roommates for very long, but I feel like I've known you my whole life," Cole told me.

We ordered our coffee and sat on the patio, watching students coming and going as we talked. "Cole, I've figured out that I'm gay. Well, at least gay for you. I don't look at other dudes that way. I mean, I can say that a dude is sexy or whatever, but I'm not attracted to him the way I am to you," I explained.

"I know what you mean. I've come to that same conclusion. I'm around the guys on my water polo team all the time, in Speedos and naked, and I never pop a boner. I can appreciate their bodies, but you... fuck, you make my cock stand at attention and salute," Cole said with a wry smile.

"Yeah, not that there is anything wrong with being gay, but I just can't see myself saying that's what I am," I added. "I don't know, maybe I am gay, and you're the only person that rings my bell."

"Let's get outta here," Cole said, swallowing the last drops of his coffee. "I have some anatomy homework."

"You don't have an Anatomy class this sem...," I began to say. Then I caught on to what Cole was suggesting. We ran, pushing one another, and laughing all the way back to our dorm room.

The door closed behind us, and Cole stripped off his tee, and his feet sent his flip-flops flying. As I pulled off my tee, Cole's hands immediately went to my chest. He ran his hands through the dark brown hair on my pecs and tweaked my nipples by lightly pinching each nub. I ran my arms through his and around his torso, pulling him toward me until our abs were touching.

Cole gazed up into my eyes. I was a few inches taller than he and had to bend my neck so that our lips touched. It was like fireworks when we finally kissed. Our tongues twisted and slid against each other in an exchange of passion. Our lips burned with wanton desires. Our breathing was coming fast and furious.

Somewhere along the way, we lost our underwear, and our naked bodies fell onto my bed, wrestling for dominance. Being larger, I had Cole pinned to the mattress holding his hands over his head, immobilizing him. I tickled his cheeks and neck with my neatly trimmed beard, making him squirm underneath my naked butt.

My lips sucked at his Adam's apple and continued to move down his smooth chest. I tenderly bit on each one of his nips. Not hard, just enough to give his body a small shock. Down, down, I kissed on his muscled and tanned torso to his belly button. The tip of tongue dug into his neatly tucked naval and tongue-fucked him. I let loose of his wrists, and his hands went to either side of my head.

"Suck it," Cole pleaded in soft moans. "Please, Morgan, suck me."

However, I had other things in mind. Things that would drive the guy crazy. I kissed down either side of his throbbing erection and took his shaved balls into my warm mouth one at a time.

"Oh, yeah, suck my balls, babe. Feels too good."

I flicked my tongue on the underside of his ball sack. Cole's hips pushed upward to get more, but I kept moving on down his smooth taint. I flattened my tongue and applied some pressure to my lapping. His aroma was a sort of mixture between pool chlorine and his body wash. Gradually, the tip of my tongue encountered his tight pick pucker, making Cole flinch and gasp. Dare I? If I genuinely wanted to make Cole mine, I would, and I did. I gave him a rim job like a porn star, licking, sucking, and poking as at his cherry butthole.

Cole had pulled a pillow over his face to keep his screams of pleasure from being heard down the dorm hallway. His body squirmed and thrashed while I made love to his man-cunt. Using my fingers, I plied his winking hole open just a bit and inserted the tip of my index finger.

Weeks before, Cole had finger fucked me in the shower, and I remembered how great it felt with the pressure on my love-button. Cole rolled under me onto his tummy and pushed his tanned ass upward. "Finger-fuck me, dude," he begged.

Gladly, I spat against his butthole and worked my finger around the edge. Slowly but with some pressure, I pushed in my middle finger, working it around his innards until I located his prostate gland. He nearly jumped out of my arms with that slightest of touch.

"Yeah, babe, keep doin' that," he whined.

But Cole was in for more as I moved my thumb on the outside of his taint to where my middle finger rested on his insides, and then I rubbed. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Babe, you're making me cum."

I moved all Ninja-like to get my head between his thighs and put my mouth over the fat head of his cock just as he began to shoot his jizz, blasting rope after rope of thick cream at the back of my throat. I was swallowing his cum like a drugged-up whore. I felt Cole his hand on my wrist with my finger still stuffed up his asshole and pulled it out.

We rolled around, and I ended up on top of him again. We kissed, and I shared the remnants of his seed as our tongues wrapped around each other. I had yet to blow my wad, and I was horny as hell. I knelt on either side of his torso and began to jack off.

"Yeah, buddy, do it. Give me a facial. Jizz off on me," Cole begged.

It didn't take much encouragement, and I began to nut my huge juicy load all over his face, his hair, his lips, in of his nostrils, dripping from his cheek down into his ear. That shit was flying everywhere. I don't think I had ever shot so much cum in one load before.

As my orgasm ended, I stuck the shiny dickhead, still dribbling out sperm, in his mouth. "Suck it. Eat my spunk, babe." He did, and I finally had to pull my cock away as it was so sensitive to his touch.

I tossed Cole my tee-shirt, and he wiped away as much of my spunk as he could without a mirror. Helping him out, I grabbed his tee-shirt and cleaned up the rest of my load.

"Fuck, that was hot," Cole said, smiling as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

We lay there, just the two of us holding on to one another, occasionally our lips meeting to kiss.

"Question, and don't think I'm being weird," Cole whispered in my ear.

"Go for it, dude. I won't think you're weird."

"Do you think what we are doing is wrong?" he asked.

"No!" I answered emphatically.

"Good. Neither do I. At first, I was worried that I was gay, and that would mean that you're gay, and if we are gay, what if people find out?" Cole was reasoning.

"Dude, I know for sure that I'm gay for you. I just want to have sex with you all the time. But it's not just the sex. I love being with you, just hanging out, doing whatever, seeing you in the pool at your polo matches, and having you come to my soccer matches," I said.

"Although, you do have to admit the sex fucking awesome," Cole said, nuzzling his nose into my neck and kissing me.

He was boned up again and was pushing his dick into my hip, making humping motions. I kissed him before crawling under the sheet and wrapping my hand around his hard cock. I parted my lips and sucked in the slimy head of his dick, dripping with pre. Cole's love juices tasted salty and sweet. I used the tip of my tongue on his frenulum, driving him crazy.

"Suck it, babe," Cole moan as he pushed his hips up to meet my mouth.

I have to say that I loved him calling me babe when we were having sex, and I had caught myself calling him babe as well. We were becoming a couple regardless of what our orientation had been. I was falling for this guy, big time.

Cole placed his hands on either side of my head and began thrusting in and out, fucking my mouth until he could no longer hold back. I sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed until he went soft between my lips, and I returned to kissing him.

His lips were always soft, red, plump, and wet looking, and I loved kissing Cole. He told me that my beard tickled his face when we kissed, but he liked the feeling of kissing a man. It was so different than kissing a chick. Gone was the gentle persuasion of being delicate with a female. Cole and I were free to nip and bite and furiously thrust our tongues into one another's mouths.

"Scoot up here and jack off in my face. I wanna see it up close, watch your foreskin fapping over your big cockhead," Cole said.

I granted his request. I took my thick, hard bone in hand and pumped it, drawing my foreskin back and forth over my cockhead, slickened with precum. The excitement on his face and his blue eyes watching my every move turned me on so much that when I came, I jettisoned a watery load of jizz over his mouth and chin. I just kept cumming and cumming like I was taking a piss. He had his mouth open, and I was hitting it dead on with almost every squirt. Eventually, I rolled off his chest and lay beside him.

This is the way our evenings went, day after day, orally bringing on another to ejaculation. Our studies and athletics were going great. Both of us were getting good grades and doing well on our separate teams.

Chapter 5

Fall had set in on the campus, making it seem more like being in a college movie. The leaves were changing colors, and the air in the mornings was crisp. I had moved from wearing my sports shorts to wind pants with shoes and socks. My first class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays was World History, and I had continued to sit by Brianna.

Come to find out, she wasn't dumb at all. In fact, she was really smart. She told me once that it was an act because boys expected her to be dumb. At least by pretending stupid, she got dates. I felt terrible that I had just assumed she was a bimbo, and I apologized. After that, we were becoming friends.

One afternoon, my cell phone rang. It was my mother.

"Hello, Morgan. This is Mom. Just calling to check on you," she said.

"Oh, hi, Mom. Sorry, I haven't called in a while. I've been pretty busy with school and soccer."

"Are you dating?" she asked.

And there it was. Shit. I couldn't say, "Yes, Mom, Cole and I are having sex every day, sometimes two or three times a day." So, I lied. "Yes, Mom, I've been going out with this girl named Brianna. She's smart and pretty, and I like her."

"That's great, sweetie. I'd like to talk to her," my mother said.

"Well, she's not here right now. Why do you want to talk to her?" I asked.

"Just girl talk. The holidays are coming up, and I was thinking..." Mom said.

"No, Mom. Brianna has her own family. I seriously doubt that she would want to come for Thanksgiving or Christmas," I said sternly.

"Have you asked her?" Mom replied.

"No," I answered.

"I didn't think so, that's why I want to talk to her. Does Brianna live on campus?" Mom asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Okay young man, you have 10 minutes to go to her dorm and hand her your phone. I'll be calling back," she said.

"No, Mom. This isn't... but Mom... Brianna isn't..." I couldn't stop my mom from talking, and I couldn't explain.

I slipped on my hoodie and headed for Morris Hall, one of the girl's dorms where Brianna was living. I ran like the wind. The elevator was in use and was stuck on the 4th Floor. I took the stairs up three flights, taking two stairs at a time. By the time I knocked on her door, I was out of breath and was bent over with my palms on my knees.

Brianna's roommate opened the door and saw me hunched over, trying to catch my breath.

"Are you okay, Morgan?" she asked.

"I'm fine. Is Brianna here? Please, oh please, say yes," I said breathlessly.

Brianna came to the door and ushered me in. "Sit," she ordered as I plopped down on her bed. "What's this all about?" she asked, showing off her beautiful white smile.

"My mom is going to be calling in like 7 minutes. She has this weird idea that we are a couple, and she wants to invite you to come for Thanksgiving dinner," I answered.

"Where did she get the idea that we were even dating?" Brianna asked with a sour look.

"I may have told her a little white lie," I answered, holding up my fingers to indicate a small lie.

"And now you want me to lie to cover up your lie?" Brianna said accusingly.

"Yes. Please. You don't know my parents. If they find out... I mean, if they think..." I mumbled as I could say the word gay. I hadn't even told Brianna.

"You mean if your parents find out you're gay, they will think less of you?" she asked.

"How did you know?" I asked, surprised.

"I told you, I'm not dumb, but if you weren't interested in my tits or me not wearing panties..."

"Okay, point taken, but please, just talk to her. Tell her you are going to your parents for the holidays or something," I said.

My phone rang. It was my mother. I hand my phone to Brianna.

"Hi. Mrs. Rivers? This is Brianna. Morgan said you wanted to talk to me." I heard my mother tell Brianna to ask me to leave the room. Brianna pointed to the door. I felt like a beat dog. I hung my head and closed the door behind me.

Even though I put my ear to the door, all I could hear was the sound of talking, not what was being said. A few minutes went by, and Tiffany, Brianna's roommate, opened the door.

"How did it go?" I asked nervously.

"Fine. Your mom sounds like a nice lady," Brianna replied.

"She is, but what did she ask you, and what did you say?" I questioned.

"She asked if I had plans for Thanksgiving, and I told her that I was going to my grandparents, which is true, by the way. She told me how happy she was that you were seeing someone that she had been worried about you, spending all your time in your room studying.

"I told her that you got our quite a bit and that we had gone to a water polo match together. That made her happy."

Brianna had made me very happy. She hadn't lied, and she hadn't betrayed my secret. I grabbed her, hugged her tight, and gave her a big kiss on the lips for doing me a solid. I ran down the stairs of her dorm and out the glass front doors. Not watching where I was going, I ran into Cole, knocking his books from his hands. I hadn't realized who I had run into as I rushed to gather the books and papers that had fallen on the sidewalk.

"Sorry," I said lamely.

"Morgan, what are you doing here?" I heard Cole asked.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. I was coming out of Brianna's dorm and had come face-to-face with the person I was sexing. It wasn't that we had committed to being monogamous or anything, but somehow, I felt guilty and dirty like I had done something wrong.

"I had to talk to Brianna," I said, still surprised at running into Cole.

He stepped closer and wiped her lipstick from my mouth and sniffed me. "You smell like pussy," he scoffed and walked off, leaving me dumbfounded.

Cole was out-of-sight by the time I came to my senses. I rushed to Holeman Hall and took the elevator up to the 3rd Floor. Our door was locked, and there was a white sock on the handle, meaning he didn't want to be disturbed.

Shit, I fucked up, but I was trying to figure out why he was upset with me. Did he think I had been fucking Brianna? "Obviously, he did," I thought.

I was innocent. I hadn't done anything wrong, so why did I feel like crying. I turned my back to the door, and my body slid to the floor, I wrapped my arms around my knees and wept in silence. My nerves were raw, and my tears stung my cheeks. I couldn't let this go. I had to fix this somehow, but Cole wasn't in the mood to talk to me.

I finally gathered my wits and left the dorm, walking around campus like a zombie. Without Cole, I felt dead inside. It wasn't like we had made any commitments or decided to be exclusive, but when it comes to sex and men, we get things jumbled in our minds. It was long after dark when I stumbled back to the Holeman Hall. I sat on one of the sofas in the common area and pretended to watch TV with the rest of the night owls. I fell asleep on that sofa, cuddled in my hoodie for warmth.

The morning activity woke me, but I had already missed my English class. I took the elevator up to the 3rd Floor, and the white sock was gone from the door handle. I unlocked the door and found the room empty. Cole had gone to class. I took a shower and changed my clothes. I didn't feel like going to class, so I headed for the library. It would be quiet there, and if I weren't going to class, I could at least be productive doing homework.