Blown Off Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were incredibly quiet going into the shower room and found that we weren't alone. I peeked around the corner, and there was Landon, bent over, facing away from the doorway, with a guy plowing his ass. Cole looked in and recognized the guy with his hard dick up Landon's pooper. It was Evan, one of the guys on his water polo team.

When Evan saw Cole staring at him, it took a second to register, but when he did recognize Cole. He pulled his big dick out of Landon's butt. His face turned bright red, and he began to stammer. "It's not what it looks like. I, uhm, I..."

"It's okay, Evan. This is my boyfriend, Morgan, we just got done doing what you two are doing," Cole said with a big smile.

Evan seemed relieved and Landon grabbed Evan's dick and pulled it back to his aching hole. They continued as Cole, and I turned on the showers and washed one another, making out while we did. It was totally hot having Landon and Evan fucking nearby. The two horny college boys were still at it when we left and went back to our room. We fucked and sucked many more times that night. By the time we fell asleep in each other's arms, we were indeed together.

My mom did invite Cole to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with our family. We still had yet to graduate from college, but my parents were very accepting of our relationship. Cole and my dad had a real connection over football, something in which I wasn't much interested. It was a great visit home, and by the time we left, Cole and I were beginning to plan on forever.

-The End