Blown Off Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an empty table in a hidden nook on the 2nd Floor among Reference Books. I hid myself away and tried doing some homework, but all I could think about was Cole and what had happened. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone approaching my hideout. It was Landon.

"Hey, Morgan. How's it hangin'?" he said with that wry smile of his. As he got closer, he looked at me strangely. "Girlfriend, you look like shit."

I didn't respond at first. Maybe, he would just go away. "First of all, don't call me 'girlfriend.' You can call me Morgan, dude, bro, but definitely not girlfriend." I had an angry look on my face.

"Sorry, dude. Have you even been sleeping?" Landon asked.

"Not really, I sorta kinda got into an argument with my boy... with my roommate, Cole," I said, almost using the word boyfriend, but I caught myself.

"That sucks. Come with me, 'braugh' and I'll buy coffee," Landon offered, being a dickhead using the word 'brag' and emphasizing it as he said it.

Picking up my books and putting them in my backpack, I followed Landon to the coffee shop in the Student Union. "So, tell Auntie Landon all about your problems with Cole," he said.

"Would you please stop being so, I don't know, gay. You're not my Auntie. I hate that shit. It's not like everyone doesn't know you're gay. Do you have to draw attention to yourself by referring to yourself as a girl?" I said.

"Oooo, I hit a hot spot. Are you saying you aren't gay or that you don't want anyone to know that you're a big homo?" Landon asked with a smirk on his face. It was a good thing he was so handsome because I sorta wanted to punch him.

"I don't know. That's part of the problem," I whispered in confession. "I think I'm in love with Cole."

"Does he love you?" Landon asked.

"I don't know that either. I think so. I think that's why he got so mad when he caught me fucking Brianna," I said.

"Wait, so you are fucking Brianna? Jesus, you straight boys are all alike. You think you can just fuck anything with legs, and there are no consequences," Landon said, giving me a huge eye-roll.

"No, I'm not fucking Brianna, and I'm not fucking Cole, and he isn't fucking me, Landon. He caught me leaving Brianna's dorm and assumed that, well, you know."

"You and Cole haven't done the big nasty?" Landon asked out of prurient curiosity.

"No," I whispered. "I want to, but no."

We had finished our coffee and our conversation and stood up to leave. Cole was standing right there in front of me.

"So now you're screwing him," Cole said, pointing at Landon. I turned to Landon and saw his face redden with anger. I turned back to Cole to object, but he had high-tailed it away from us. As I turned back to Landon to apologize for Cole's words, my feet slipped on the tile floor, and down I went. There I was, flat on my back, with students gathering around to see what had happened. I knew that all thought that Cole had hit me, but it was just my own clumsy feet.

Landon grabbed a bunch of paper napkins and had me hold them to my nose, which was bleeding profusely. He draped my arm over his shoulder, and he escorted me out of the Student Union Building and to the Student Health Center. The good thing was that my nose wasn't broken, and I only needed a couple of stitches in my upper lip.

I told the doctor that I had slipped and hit my nose on the edge of a table. I don't think he believed me, but I didn't care. He gave me a prescription for Tylenol III and Landon helped me out of the building, taking me to his dorm room to sleep. The ache in my head wasn't nearly as painful as the ache in my heart. I thought I had lost Cole forever. He hated me. I just knew it.

Landon's dorm room was nice, not like the pigsty that Cole and I lived in, and Landon had no roommate. I fell asleep on the spare bed, and Landon left for his afternoon classes. It was dark and quiet when I awoke. Fuck, my nose hurt, and my lip hurt. I knew I would have two black eyes from the fall.

I looked at my cell phone. It was only 8:00 p.m. Autumn had brought with it early darkness that only made me feel more depressed. I called my mom and dad. They were going to get a report of the injury from the health center anyway. I might as well tell them.

"Mom, I need to tell you something. Is Dad there?" I asked.

She put her cell on the speaker, and my father spoke. "Is there something wrong, Morgan?"

"I had an accident today. I tripped and hit my nose on a table in the Student Union Building. I was with a friend, and he took me to the health center. The good news is I didn't break my nose, but I did have to have a couple of stitches in my upper lip. That's not why I'm calling, though. I need to tell you something, but I'm not sure how to tell you. I don't want you to hate me." I started to cry.

"Oh, sweetie, we could never hate you, Morgan. You're our son," Mom said.

"Your mother is right. No matter how bad it is, just tell us. Everything will be okay," Dad said.

"No, it won't. It won't be okay. I fucked up," I slobbered. Now, I was ugly crying.

I was surprised that neither of my parents called me out for using the F word, but they didn't. I continued. "I might as well rip off the Band-Aid with one pull." I swallowed hard and tried to steady my voice. "Mom, Dad, I'm gay."

"Oh, thank God," my dad said. "I thought it was going to be something bad."

"It's okay, honey," my mom said, trying to console me. "Being gay is not a bad thing. It's just a different thing. We still love you. You're being gay doesn't change our feelings about you."

I sighed a heavy breath. Now, at least I could continue them the rest of my problem knowing that they were okay with me being gay.

"Not sure how to tell you this next part, but here goes. Mom, remember the other day when you called and asked to talk to Brianna to invite her for Thanksgiving. Remember that I went over to her dorm room to have her call you."

"Yes," my mom said.

"I told you a white lie, and it got me in trouble," I said.

"I understand why you would want to tell me that particular white lie, but why did Brianna go along with it?" Mom asked.

"She's my friend, but she didn't lie. She told you the truth that she's going to her grandparents for Thanksgiving."

"Well then, no harm, no foul," my dad interjected.

"That's not the end of it, Dad. When I left Brianna's dorm room, I ran into Cole. You know my roommate. Well, we have a thing between us."

"You mean like he's your boyfriend?" Dad asked.

"Maybe, we're still working that part out. We had an unspoken agreement that he would stop seeing his girlfriend, Amanda, and I would stop seeing Brianna. At first, we both identified as being straight, but things have changed over the past three months, and I like him, and I think he likes me, but,"

"But he caught you coming out of your ex-girlfriend's dorm, and he thinks you have been cheating? Does that about sum things up," my dad said, cutting to the chase. "Have you two had sex?"

"Matt, that's none of our business," Mom shushed my father.

"Now you shush, it is our business," Dad said.

"No, we haven't done the deed yet," I said. "We've made out and kissed and stuff.

"Okay, good. Sex only makes things more complicated," Dad said.

"When did my dad get so smart," I thought.

"Where are you right now?" he asked.

"I'm at my friend Landon's dorm room. He's not here."

"Leave him a note and tell him you are going back to your own room. Gather all your stuff and take it with you. For Christ's sake, don't tell Cole where you have been, or he will get even more jealous of you being in another guy's room.

You're gonna have to put on your big boy pants and go back to your dorm room. You have just as much right to be there as he does. Apologize and explain what happened. If he loves you, he'll listen," Dad advised.

"Thanks, Dad. Thanks, Mom. I love you. I'll let you know how it goes." I hit disconnect.

Chapter 6

I took another Tylenol III for the pain and looked in the mirror. Sure enough, I looked like Rocky Racoon with two black circles around my eyes. The cut on my upper lip was covered with a butterfly bandage, but it was red and swollen. Packing my things in my backpack, I nervously went down the elevator to the 3rd Floor. There was no white sock on the door handle, and I wasn't sure if Cole was there or not. I knocked.

"What?" I heard Cole's voice call out. I dare not answer for fear he would just ignore my knocking. I knocked again.

There was a rustle of movement in the room, and the door opened. Cole stood there, wearing only his red running shorts. He had been crying. His eyes were red and swollen.

He saw me standing there with my backpack, looking pathetic as hell. Without hesitation, Cole took me in his arms and hugged me, pulling me into our room.

"Did he hit you?" Cole asked as his fingers gingerly danced around my upper lip.

"No! He's my friend. I fell," I said, trying to laugh at my own klutziness.

"I'm so sorry, Morgan."

"No, I'm sorry. I should have told you before now that I'm in love with you. Brianna is a friend. We haven't ever had sex, and I don't intend to."

"I love you, too, Morgan. It's taken me a while to figure out that I'm gay. I don't have any interest in sex with anybody but you," Cole said.

"I called my mom and dad tonight and told them about us," I said.

"And?"

"It's not a big deal for them. I suspect my mom will be calling you to spend Thanksgiving with us," I said.

Cole helped take my backpack and my hoodie. Then, he carefully undressed me until I was down to my boxer briefs.

"Can I kiss you?" Cole whispered.

I didn't answer. I put my lips gently to his and kissed him, careful not to open my mouth too wide and break my stitches. Cole's mouth moved to my chin, and his teeth pulled at my short beard. He continued to kiss down my neck, down my hairy chest and belly, straight to my hardening dick.

Cole took my uncut dick into his hot mouth and sucked while jacking me off. It felt fantastic. I fell back on my bed and let him have his way with me. It had been a few days since I had shot a wad, and I was horny as hell. God, it felt so good, not to just have his mouth on my cock, but to have him close, holding me. The pain killers kept me from realizing that Cole was jacking himself off as he sucked my bone.

"Gonna cum, oh fuck," I moaned.

My warning went unheeded, and Cole kept his mouth over my cockhead and swallowed my pent-up seed, all the while, he was blasting his jizz across my hairy thighs and nuts. As we came down from our orgasmic highs, we started laughing and snuggled, falling asleep in my bed.

When I awoke in the morning, Cole had already left for class, but he had left me a note on his pillow. "I love you, Morgan." While it didn't take away the pain of my stitches, it made me feel better that I had Cole here taking care of me. Make up sex was the best.

I called my mom and told her that Cole and I had made up, and all was right with the world once more. She insisted that he call her when he had a minute so she could personally invite him to stay over the Thanksgiving holiday.

It took almost two weeks before my wound healed, and when the doctor removed the stitches, I was relieved that there was hardly a scar. That night, Cole and I celebrated with hot steamy sex. Even though it was still only a mutual bj, it was hot for me to be able to swallow his cock and have Cole jizz off in my mouth.

One evening after Cole got back to the dorm room after polo practice, I had him call my mom. She did invite him to stay over Thanksgiving break, but also gave him the third degree. He surprised me by telling my mom that he loved me and would take good care of me.

We were having sex at least twice a day, once in the mornings before class and once after classes or sports practice. It was always hot and thrilling, but it was still only oral and masturbatory satisfaction. I had done a little research online and found a few things that I didn't know about anal.

Cole had frequently asked me to try buttfucking, and he had even fingered me a time or two in the shower. After my research, I drove my POS Camry downtown to the sex shop. It was an eye-opening experience, and I wondered if I shouldn't have just ordered things online. I could see FedEx delivering a package addressed to me from Adam and Steve Toys. Everyone in the dorm would know my business. No, this was better, more private.

I found a pair of tight black underwear with a hole in the back for easy entry. The clerk helping me asked if I wanted to try them on, but I declined. I found a squeeze bulb for cleaning my insides and two dildos, one large and one small, and a large bottle of lube. I didn't want to scare Cole into thinking I was gonna shove a big purple dick up his pooper. As for me, I would have to build up to taking something that size.

One my way back to Holeman Hall, I texted Cole:

BE PREPARED TO FULFILL YOUR FANTASIES TONIGHT.

He sent me a wink emoji. I stripped down in our room and went to the showers with my squeeze bulb hidden in my towel. It took a good long while to get myself cleaned out until I was squirting out clear water.

I spread more lube on my furry hole, and pushed in my middle finger, worming it around to stretch my anal ring. When I added my index finger, I accidentally found my magic button, which sent electric shocks through my body. That was the place, my G spot.

Someone came into the toilet area, and I stopped all movement. It was kind of exciting knowing that I was fingering my asshole while another guy was nearby taking a piss. When the unknown guy left, I pulled out my fingers and lubed up the smaller of the dildos I had purchased. I inserted the head without any difficulty and pushed a little harder. The flesh-colored fake dick pushed past my sphincter, and I gasped loudly.

Fuck, it hurt. I read that it would hurt at first, but Christ, this was brutal. I kept pushing on the fake dick, and as it slid over my prostate, I moaned—this time in pleasure. The searing pain took a backseat to the absolute pleasure of having my magic button massaged. I pushed the smaller dildo in as far as I could and began to fuck myself with it. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and was throbbing, but I didn't want to cum.

After a few minutes, I pulled it out entirely and pushed it back in. This time there was little pain and a lot of pleasure. Next, when I pulled it out, I got brave and took the big purple dildo and lubed it up. I put the plastic dickhead to my pulsating hole and pushed. It started to enter but needed a little more muscle applied. When I did push harder, I let out a scream of pain and pulled it back out.

There was no blood. I expected to see blood as it felt like I had been ripped apart. "More practice," I thought and looked at the smaller dildo. It was at least as large as Cole's hard-on. If I could take it, I could take Cole. I cleaned up my toys, put them away in my shave kit, and finished my shower.

When Cole got back to our room after polo practice, I pulled him in for some serious kissing, stripping him down as I went. Kissing, sucking, and biting at his nips, making him groan with pleasure. I took his meaty dickhead, which was flaring and purple, filled with lust.

"What's gotten into you?" Cole said with a snicker.

"Nothing yet," I answered, "but you will be in me soon enough. I've made up my mind that you are going to buttfuck me tonight."

"No shit?" Cole asked.

"No shit. I've thoroughly douched. Clean as a whistle. I want your hard cock inside me to make me totally yours," I answered. With that, I pushed him back on my bed, pulled off his sneakers, but left on his white socks, so sexy against his tanned legs. My mouth went back to work on his cock and his balls, which were hanging low in their sac.

Cole tasted like chlorine from the pool and body wash, clean but not overpowering. I licked back behind his nuts and pushed my tongue flat against his prostate, hidden behind his perineum. Back, back, back, until the tip of my tongue hit his pink pucker.

Cole sucked in air through his teeth as I started munching on his mangina, using my lips and tongue like it was my last meal. Cole was moaning above me, using his hands on either side of my head to try and force me to tongue-fuck his virgin hole.

"Oh, God, Morgan, that feels fan-fuckin'-tastic," he whimpered.

I returned to his steel-hard cock and sucked slavishly, covering his boner with spit and making it slippery. Crawling up between his knees, I kissed him. "Are you ready for this, babe?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah. I've wanted to fuck that hairy hole of yours since the first time I fingered you in the shower. Lay down on your back. I want to plow you missionary style so we can make out while we fuck."

Rolling onto my back, Cole took my ankles and placed them over his broad, muscular shoulders. I handed him the bottle of lube. He squirted a few blobs of the clear gel over my hole and began to massage it around my pucker. Cole placed his middle finger at the opening and pushed ever so slightly, piercing my b-hole. He stroked his finger in and out, going deeper with each stroke. His finger ground around inside me and massaged my prostate, making my body quiver.

Then came his second finger along with his middle finger, scissoring my opening wider, and then plunging deep inside me. I gave an audible gasp. I looked up at Cole's face to see a long string of spit, extending from his lips, and dripping against my opening. My virgin asshole was being prepped for my lover to take me.

Cole pulled out his fingers and spread some lube on his hard cock. He placed the bulbous head at my winking hole and pushed. The mushroom-shaped head popped inside me. I inhaled a deep breath through my teeth and pinched my eyes closed.

"Am I hurting you?" Cole asked tenderly.

"No, I'm fine. Keep going. One big push and don't stop."

He did as I asked. I could feel his man-meat sliding into place as if my colon was meant to fit only his cock. Cole didn't hold back. He was as horny as a stud horse made for breeding.

"Oh, God, you feel so tight, so good," he groaned.

I had placed my feet against his muscular pecs and splayed out my knees to open wide for him to fuck me.

"Fuck me, babe. Fuck me hard," I moaned.

He did just that. Cole's face crushed against mine as we kissed, and our tongues wrestled. His hips were pumping hard and fast, making him sweat. The perspiration from his forehead dripped onto my face.

I could tell from his past orgasms that he was approaching climax rapidly. Cum inside me, Cole. Breed me and seed me," I whispered in his ear.

"Oh, fuck, yeah. I'm gonna cum, Morgan. I'm gonna make you mine," Cole grunted as he pushed in deep. I felt his dick contracting and releasing side me as he jettisoned his sperm, shot after shot of his hot semen filled my hole."

As he came, so did I. Without even touching my cock, I erupted from having my magic button pushed again and again. We came together. We were locked together. We were one.

"How was that, babe?" Cole asked, looking into my eyes and having a big smile on his face.

"Fan-fuckin'-tastic," I replied with a smirk.

"Round Two?" Cole asked.

"If you're up for it, so am I." Neither of us had lost our boners after cumming. I rolled over on my belly and got on my hands and knees to have Cole do me doggie style. He slipped his cock back inside me, still dripping with his first orgasm, and began to fuck me, riding my rump, hard and fast.

Reaching between my legs, I wrapped my fist around my uncut dick and pumped it in unison to Cole's pumping my asshole. It didn't take long for either of us to shoot our second loads. Cole fell on my back, and I felt his dick pop out of my hole. A bit of his semen ran down the inside of my thigh. Hurriedly, we grabbed towels and headed for the showers to clean up.