Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Joan suddenly stopped moving. She leaned over and planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips. Their lips parted and tongues probed each other's mouths. Nina reached out and pulled Joan down and hugged her firmly. She rubbed her thigh against Joan's pussy. They continued kissing until Joan suddenly pulled away and sat up.

Without saying a work, she hopped off the bed and extended a finger, letting Nina know she'd be right back.

Nina lay there taking a deep cleaning breath; she closed her eyes and lightly ran her fingertips around one of her stiff nipples. She raised her fingers to her mouth and wetting her fingers, she went back to playing with her nipples.

Joan returned, she was out in the hallway, totally naked. She grabbed several items Castle placed on the tables for the guest's enjoyment. She pulled her hands from behind her back and wiggled two items in her hands. One was a bottle of lube. Nina hoped it wasn't for her butt and she knew her pussy was wet enough, she let out a sigh; it had to be for her butt. In her other hand was a huge double dildo. Nina's pussy began to flutter just thinking about having that thing in her pussy and Joan attached to the other end.

Joan grinned at her, threw her long silky hair over her shoulder and opening the bottle of lube, she poured a line of it down the length of the dildo. She closed her long, slender fingers over the huge dildo and stroked it, just like Nina liked to do to Frankie's cock. She placed the lube on the bedside table and climbed back onto the bed and straddled Nina's thigh again. She gently began rubbing one end of the huge white dildo against Nina's fleshy black cuntlips. She dragged the large head up and pressed it hard against Nina's stiff clit. When Nina started moving with the large head, Joan pushed it into her. Nina threw back her head and let out a loud grunt.

Joan fucked Nina with about half of the dildo for several minutes. Nina's creamy juices were foaming up around her thick, black lips. She scooted closer and slowly guided the other end into her own dark lipped pussy. Once again Nina lifted her leg and rolled towards Joan, when she did this, it forced even more of Joan's end of the dildo deep into her pussy. Joan responded by working her pussy back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of Nina's cunt.

Over the next several minutes the two dark skinned beauties worked their hips and pussies back and forth shoving the huge dildo from one pussy and pulling back, sent it deep in the other's juicy slit. After another minute or so, the entire huge double dildo had disappeared and had been swallowed up by both pussies. They legs were locked together and their stiff clits were crushed together, rubbing violently against the other's.

Nina was near the end. Her head rolled around from side to side and her mouth had dropped open as she was gasping for air. Her entire body began to tremble and she went into a convulsion. She clamped Joan between her thighs, forcing her to stop moving. Nina's orgasm slowly waned and she let out a deep breath and began to relax. Joan leaned over and captured one of Nina's nipples and in doing so, the dildo slipped out of her pussy.

Nina clutched at Joan's silky hair, pulling her tight to her aching nipple. She rolled Joan over onto her back and Nina hovered over the sexy Asian. She kissed Joan on the mouth and then kissed her way down to Joan's gorgeous breasts. Nina sucked on one and then the other. She flicked her tongue around the stiff buds and she released them. Nina's thigh rubbed up and down Joan's fleshy pussy. She reached down and pulled the dildo out of her own pussy. She moved down and replaced her mouth where the dildo was and she began kissing and running the tip of her tongue up and down. She parted Joan's juicy cuntlips and pulling her tongue out, quickly shoved the head of the dildo deep into Joan's pussy.

Nina fucked Joan with the dildo for a couple of minutes and then placed her mouth on Joan's clit while continuing to slide the double headed dildo in and out of Joan's tight pussy. Nina licked Joan's clit and ran the tip of her tongue in circled around it. She caught Joan's clit between her lips and sucked harder, but at the same time kept on driving the dildo deeper and deeper into Joan's aching cunt.

Joan clutched at the sheets and began thrashing about. Her long silky raven hair flew all about as she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeahhhhhh! I'm cumming Nina, keep sucking, don't let-up."

Nina didn't and soon after screaming out, Nina saw all of Joan's milky cream coating the dildo and she tasted her tangy cream.

Joan finally calmed down and Nina gingerly slid the dildo from Joan's pussy. She smiled up at Joan when she heard a tiny sucking sound escape from her tight pussy. Joan reached for Nina and drew her up against her well-satisfied, but very weak body.

Nina snuggled against Joan's plush breasts and lazily plucked at them and tenderly ran her tongue around the still, stiff buds.

Joan lovingly combed her long, slender fingers through Nina's crimped hair and leaning her head down, planted a soft kiss on the top of her head.

After several minutes of gentle caresses by both women, they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

While all of this was going on, in one of the bedrooms, out in the pool were a bunch of guests. They were gathered for a sexy game of water volleyball. Among the guests were Meredith Castle (Darby Stanchfield), Kyra Blaine (Alyssa Milano), Natalie Rhodes (Laura Prepon) and Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon). They were joined by Danny Reagan (Donnie Wahlberg) Will Sorenson (Bailey Chase), Josh Davidson (Victor Webster) and Andy McBride (James Lasure). They picked teams of Meredith and Danny along with Kyra and Will. They were pitted against Josh, Jane, Andy and Natalie. All of the women were in tiny bikinis and the men were in their bathing suits.

It all started out friendly and soon as they guys drank more beer and the women finished off several bottle of wine. The guys were spiking the ball, and the playing got rough. While the women, managed to pull the trunks off the guys. Before long the eight of them abandoned the volleyball game and were paired off on the side of the pool.

Meredith Castle and Danny Reagan toweled off and after kissing, they celebrated their win in the pool, and decided to head back into the house and get a little more comfortable. They threw their towels off, and they headed back towards the house.

Jane called out, "Hey you two, do you mind a third wheel?"

Danny felt his cock take a leap, just thinking about jumping on the gorgeous raven haired detective and Castle's redheaded ex-wife; he looked to Meredith, "I don't mind, do you?"

Meredith turned and waved, "Come on Jane, we'd love to explore the house with you. I didn't have the opportunity to enjoy this place. I divorced Rick before he really hit it big, so yeah, come-on, join us."

The three of them entered through the kitchen. They stopped and after speaking with one of the housekeepers and one of the men in the kitchen, they were given a couple bottles of wine. They were told the bedroom suites had a large enough supply of ice, glasses and a platter of appetizers for them to munch on.

Danny looked to the two women, so different, yet both slender, tall and well built. "So I don't know about the two of you, I'd rather head to the suite and have a little snack and pop open this bottle."

Meredith looked to Jane and she nodded too, "We're with you Danny, lead the way."

Once in the bedroom, rather than sitting on the bed, they all flopped down on the floor, huddled around the coffee table munching on the finger food and sipping wine.

Jane sat between Meredith and Danny. She felt herself relaxing as she sipped wine and listened to the music Danny put on. It was soothing, but a little erotic. The beat made her pussy itch a little through her tiny black bikini panties. She leaned back and closed her eyes and after a few moments, she felt someone rubbing her mound through her panties. She thought it was Danny, but she didn't open her eyes to verify that fact. She didn't want to know who it was and definitely didn't want whoever it was to stop. With her eyes closed, she placed her wine glass on the table, leaned her head back against the sofa and let out a loud moan, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" She heard the moan and suddenly realized it came from her throat and lips. She felt a warm breath on her ear; it was coming from Meredith, "Does it feel good Jane?" Jane's eyes fluttered open; she licked her lips and looked down at Meredith's hand covering her moist pussy. The excitement of the volleyball game, and now, the wine that made her body glow. It was topped off by Meredith's hand sliding up and down her panty covered cunt, she nodded slowly. She closed her eyes and let Meredith continue stimulating her panty covered pussy. She let out a gasp as the pressure increased and little by little, she rolled her hips, pressing her cunt up against Meredith's active fingers, she wanted more.

Suddenly there were two pairs of hands on her, they made short work of her bikini top and bottoms, Jane moved from one side to the other, allowing them to strip her of her panties. With her eyes still closed, she was urged onto her back. She really wanted to get on the bed, but was too relaxed and it felt like she was floating. She heard Danny whisper to Meredith, "She's absolutely gorgeous, can you believe it Meredith, she looks even better naked then when she was dressed. Just look at these beautiful breasts, so firm, but yet so soft."

Jane sucked in her breath sharply as a mouth suddenly closed over each nipple and sucked. She rolled her head from side to side, her long, curly black hair tangled about her face. She groaned out, "Ooooooooooohhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy!" A deep flush rushed through her tall, slender body as both of her tits were stimulated and two hungry pairs of lips sucked her tight nipples. Bolts of sexual energy shot through her and settled in her aching cunt. She was so hot as the couple kissed and sucked on her tits and at the same time their hands explored her luscious curves. She felt fingertips toying with her fleshy pussy lips. Her ass came off the floor as she tried to made greater contact with the fingers. With her eyes still closed, she wondered if it was Meredith or Danny's fingers on her.

Her breathing was coming in gasps now. Her hands were caressing both heads paying homage to her aching tits. Her ass began to wiggle and shake even more as the fingers playing with her pussy became more active, she was quickly racing towards an orgasm, "Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhh, yesssssss, do it, finger-fuck me harder....... please."

All of a sudden Danny grunted out, "Oh shit Meredith, you wouldn't believe how hot her pussy is."

Meredith replied, "Let me feel it, too!" When Jane heard that, she felt the first fingers leave her pussy and was replaced by slimmer, softer fingers. She now knew it was Danny's fingers that nearly took her over the top. Regardless, she was being dominated by her two new friends. She was at their mercy and it didn't bother her at all. Her moans got louder and were more urgent. Her moans were cutoff, suddenly a pair of lips closed over her own, and it turned out to be coming from Meredith. She felt her long, still damp red hair covering her face and neck. It surprised her and turned her on. She was still a little inexperienced with women, but after sampling Maura, she wanted more Sappho experiences and welcomed Meredith's lips on hers.

The redhead rolled half on top of Jane now. Her fingers were still playing with Jane's juicy cunt, while at the same time, her mouth ground insistently down upon the raven haired beauty. She lifted her mouth from Jane's and her other hand, slid her fingers through her tangled, black hair, "My god Jane, your mouth is so hot and your lips are so soft, you taste so sweet."

Jane began to return the kisses as urgently as Meredith was giving. She wrapped her arms around the slender redhead and pulled her hard against her lush body.

Meredith seemed to become even more aroused by the way Jane responded to her actions. She lay her body flush on top of Jane's and ground her pussy down against Jane's juicy cunt. Somewhere along the way, Meredith removed her swimsuit and was now grinding her stiff clit hard against Jane's.

They were both moaning and groaning loudly as their bodies met at both ends, both sets of lips were pressed against like lips and the level of their excitement was off the charts.

Danny was drawn back to watch the lewd fantasy of the two women making love to one another. He always loved watching Linda with another woman, but seeing this gorgeous redhead and this equally lovely raven haired beauty grinding against one another, he knew he had to get into the action soon. Both women were tall, but Jane, nearly six foot tall accepting the slightly shorter woman to grind against her, he had to get into the action. He licked his finger and lightly shoved his wet digit into Meredith's puckered hole.

Meredith let out a loud grunt, "Oh fuck yeah Danny, shove it in deeper, I'm so close to cumming!" She was torn, she wanted deeper penetration with Danny's finger, and when she lifted her ass up against his invading finger, she lost contact with Jane's pussy. She let out a gasp when she felt Jane's hands clutch at her ass and pull her back down to her pussy and they began their sexy grinding once again. She groaned out, tearing her lips from Jane's bruised lips, she turned and stared back at Danny with those gorgeous green eyes, "Shove it in deeper Danny, I can't meet your fingers, Jane's pussy is just too hot and creamy to release."

Jane let out a loud moan and pulled Meredith back down to her lips when she heard what she said. The hot grinding was driving the raven haired beauty to new levels of excitement. Still clutching at Meredith's tiny ass cheeks, she pulled them apart even more and heard Danny let out a grunt and Meredith ground against her even harder as Danny added a second finger to her puckered hole.

Jane and Meredith rocked back and forth; side to side as they raced faster and faster towards the orgasm they so badly needed and wanted. Suddenly their aching clits exploded and electric shocks coursed through their bodies.

Jane rolled her head to the side and screamed out, "Ohhhhhh my God Meredith, I'm cummmmmminggggg!"

Meredith ground harder against Jane's clit and dropped the top of her head against Jane's sweaty tits, covering her upper body in red hair, she screamed out, "Yes, yes, oh yessssssssss, I'm cumming tooooooo, yesssss, so good, so fucking good!"

Danny watched in awe as the two, tall women quivered and shook as they clung to one another. His cock was as hard as diamonds and could cut through glass. He needed to fuck, fuck hard and fuck fast. He needed to cum and have the same feeling these two luscious women were experiencing right now. He gripped Meredith by the shoulders and rolled the still shaking redhead from Jane. He rolled her onto her back and had the two orgasmic women on their back, side by side. He wedged his knees between Jane's sweaty legs. He gripped his cock and guided it into Jane's cunt. It slid in easily and he slowly slid deeper and deeper into her juicy cunt.

Jane arched her back and her head thrashed around, "Oh fuck Meredith, it's sooooooooooo fuckingggggggg bigggggggg!" She lost control and her words turned to mumbles and grunts. She never felt anything as large as Danny's cock penetrate her pussy. Even though she fucked Frank before, after cumming so hard just moments ago, she was still tight from cumming; it felt like he was tearing her apart. She loved how his hard, thick cock slid into her. She had nowhere to go, pressed hard against the soft carpet, but unyielding hard floor.

Meredith, who was beside Jane, turned and watched him penetrate the darker skinned detective. She reached down and lazily kept her pussy humming as she salivated watching Danny's huge cock sliding in and out of Jane. His cock was covered in her thick, milky cum. He was covered with the cum she caused and wanted to lick it from Jane's cunt and Danny's cock. "Go Danny, go! Fuck her harder, oh my God, look how she loves you fucking her juicy pussy, save some for me, please!"

He stopped and gently pulled his cum coated cock from Jane's weeping pussy. He kissed Jane's parched lips and chuckled, "Don't move, I'll be back soon!" He scooted over and climbing over two squirming legs, shoved his cock deep into Meredith's pretty pink, puffy pussy. He gave her several long, hard thrusts of his satisfying cock. Even before Jane had time to relax, he was back, shoving his cock back into her cunt. Danny slammed into her harder and deeper this time.

He moved from the dark haired beauty, to the luscious, milky white, flushed body of the redhead. Over and over again; he pumped several times into Jane and then moved to Meredith. Back and forth, back and forth he went. He was covered in sweat as he tried to make both women cum. He was near exhaustion as the two women were spread wide, accepting all he gave.

Meredith tried to wrap her arms and legs around him and keep him longer, but he was so sweaty, she couldn't cling to him. Her pussy became a bottomless pit, she was used to fucking Castle, not as large, but similar. She met his thrusts with ones of her own and she felt his cock jerk. It threw her over the top, but was unable to hold him in place. As he pulled out, he noticed her cunt quiver and a river of her milky cream began oozing out.

Danny was at the end, he was so close to cumming, especially after seeing the erotic sight between Meredith's legs. He buried himself in Jane with one quick movement. He kissed her hard and Jane felt his cock pulsate in her cunt. She lost it and clutching at his head, she kissed him hard. She tore her mouth from his, "Oh fuck, I'm there, fuck, fuck me hard Danny, I'm cumminggggggggggg!" She dug her nails into his back as she felt him explode and began filling her hot cunt with his equally steamy cream.

Danny was exhausted, he crushed his sweat covered body to Jane's and his cock continued to pulsate, sending more and more of his hot cum into her spasming pussy. He felt her cunt muscles clutch at his thick shaft, milking every drop he had to give. He wanted to move and give Meredith some of his cum as a reward, but he was just too tired to move.

Meredith's hand was covered in her cream as she rubbed out another orgasm watching Jane and Danny finish one another. She leaned over and fed Jane her fingers and she let out a gasp when Jane shared it with Danny. Meredith pulled away and got up after resting briefly, she poured three glasses of wine, emptied hers and refilled it. She handed one each to Danny and Jane and she flopped down on the floor beside him. While the three of them sipped their wine, Jane and Meredith took turns stroking Danny's slimy cock back to stiffness.

Jane filled her mouth with wine, enveloped his cock and bathed his cock in wine.

Meredith sucked it clean and Danny crawled off the floor and flopped down on the bed, "Aw a lot better! Come on you two, who's ready for round two?"

They went at it again and fucked and sucked through another couple orgasms before passing out, totally spent.

Two of Kate's old boyfriends, Will Sorenson and Josh Davidson left the pool area with Natalie Rhodes. She was Rick's special guest and after spending the night with him and his other two women, she was glad to be on the opposite side now, having two men all to herself. They ran up the stairs to one of the vacant bedrooms and Will let out a wolf whistle and walked towards her after closing the door. His arms circled her tall, slender body and pulled her close. He kissed her neck after sweeping her long dyed red hair from it. He nibbled at her ear, "Oh fuck Natalie; you are so fucking hot. I can't believe I'm here with you tonight."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers
123456...9