Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Jackie raised her arms and ran her hands around his head. She drew his head down and led him to her exposed neck. She let out a louder moan as her dancing slowed and she ground her ass even harder against his stiff cock.

Hayley watched and got into the action. Her fingers deftly opened the buttons on his shirt and she ran her hands along his firm pecs and down to his washboard belly. She wanted to nibble at his neck, but he was leaning over and giving Jackie what she wanted to give him.

Jackie released his head and ran her hands down to his ass. She pulled him harder against her rotating ass and closed her hand around his stiff cock. She squeezed hard and she moaned when she felt it jump in her hand and let out a hiss when his hands in her blouse cupped her lacy demi-bra holding her firm tits.

Colin nudged her head and when she turned it towards him, his mouth captured hers. Their dancing ceased and the three of them were mauling one another.

Hayley's fingers worked feverously at his jeans and getting them open, she pushed his pants down his legs, taking his boxers along with them. Before she could grab his cock, Jackie fisted his cock and stroked him hard.

Colin tugged at the cups of Jackie's bra and catching her stiff nipples; he twisted and played with her luscious mounds.

Jackie was beyond excited; she twisted in his embrace and slipped to her knees. She guided his cock to her mouth. Her tongue darted out and ran around and around the fat shaft. She licked up and down his stiffness. She dipped her head and pushing his cock against his belly; she sucked and drew his swollen nuts into her mouth.

Colin fisted her long dirty blonde hair. He couldn't believe how thick and silky her hair was. He threw his head back as he felt her lips close around his shaft.

Hayley now had her chance. She dipped her head and attacked his neck and pulling his shirt off, her mouth ran along his shoulder and back to his neck. She caught his mouth and they kissed like long-lost lovers.

He released Jackie's head and reached back and clutched at Hayley's long slender legs. He ran them up to her tight ass and squeezed hard. He wanted at this gorgeous woman who was native to his country.

Hayley wanted more and breaking free; she scooted around and stood before him. She looked down and licked her lips as she watched Jackie devouring Colin's cock. She noticed it wasn't extremely big, but was very thick. She saw Jackie's lips stretched wide around it, but could take it all into her mouth.

Colin now had the chance to work on Hayley. His hands dropped to her jeans and popping them open; lowered the zipper. He groaned out as Jackie lapped at his nuts while he was totally seeded in her mouth. He pushed at Hayley's jeans and smiled as she kicked them aside. He dipped his hand into her tiny panties and found her wet snatch.

Hayley removed her blouse and skimmed out of her bra, leaving her naked except for the panties clinging to her tight ass as Colin worked over her dark, juicy pussy.

Hayley ran her hands through Jackie's hair, swiping it away from her face. She wanted to watch her swallow his cock. She ran her hands down Jackie's back and unhooking her bra, she managed to get it off her shoulders. She dropped to her knees and joined Jackie as she pushed her way to his saliva covered cock.

Jackie released it with a loud pop and standing up, she used the back of her hand to swipe the stream of saliva running down her chin. She stripped off her jeans and panties and wormed her way between Hayley and Colin and pressed her large firm tits against his sleek body. She kissed him with an open mouth and their tongue met before their lips did.

Colin fisted her tousled hair and pulled her roughly to him. They were locked in a heated kiss when he heard Jackie let out a squeal.

Down below, Hayley released Colin's cock and buried her face between Jackie's quivering thighs. She sucked at her juicy lips and her tongue darted back and forth across Jackie's stiff, blood red clit.

Jackie tore her mouth from Colin's and looked down and she clutched at Hayley's long raven hair. She rotated her hips as she tried to make greater contact with Hayley's expert mouth.

Colin continued to kiss Jackie; he kissed her neck and down her chest. He latched onto one of her firm tits and his tongue danced all over the ridged tip. He opened his eyes and smiled. He saw Alexis sitting on one of the large overstuffed chairs.

Alexis had her legs drawn up and her hand was down her sweatpants. He loved seeing her milky white body. He watched her other hand as it lifted her sweatshirt above her large swaying tits. He wondered if she was a true redhead, but when he saw how pink and white her tits were, it left little doubt. From her tits, up to the top of her head, it was flushed in a bright pink. She was blushing, but not from him watching, but from the excitement she felt as she watched her three co-workers locked together in a heated threesome.

He was aching to have his cock buried on one of these three lovely ladies and he didn't care which one. He managed to break free from the two women pawing at him. He moved over to the large sofa and grabbing hold of the afghan on the back of the sofa, he spread it out on the cushions. He sat down and placed his back against the high armrest. He turned to pick one of the women, but already found Jackie climbing up onto the sofa to join him.

Jackie turned away from him, wanting to have Hayley join them. She scooted back and reaching for Colin's cock, she lowered her tight ass and felt his thick cock penetrate her slick folds. She screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Colin, your cock is so fucking thick, its nearly tearing me in two!"

He grabbed her legs and threw them over his outstretched legs. He groaned out as he slid his feet back towards his ass and in doing so, it spread Jackie wide open. This allowed Hayley and Alexis an incredible view of his thick, dark skinned cock as it slid in and out of Jackie's pussy. They also saw how she drenched his cock in her thick, milky cream.

Alexis was getting hotter and more turned on by the moment. She dropped her legs from the cushion of her chair. She stripped off her sweatpants and shirt and unclipped her long red tresses. She sat on the edge of the cushion and was about to join the couple, but was beaten out by Hayley.

Hayley jumped onto the sofa and sliding forward; buried her head between the couple already joined there. She had a perfect view and she inhaled the scent of the two fucking wildly on the sofa. Her excitement jumped dramatically as she got closer and heard the sloshing and slurping sounds of Jackie's cunt as Colin thrust up and down into it. She licked her lips and dropped lower. She was able to easily lick at Colin's tight nut sack and the root of his cock. She ran her tongue all over the exposed flesh and moved slightly higher and as Jackie rode Colin, she was able to attack Jackie's stretched pussy. It was difficult, but from time to time she was able to lick at Jackie's tight button. She moved up and down, licking at the layers of milky white cream covering Colin's cock. She loved the taste of Jackie's cream as it continued to coat Colin's cock. She slipped lower and once again sucked at his tight sack and dipping even lower, she wormed her way between his clenched cheeks and tongued his asshole.

Alexis saw her opening. When Hayley dipped lower, it caused her ass to perk-up and sway from side to side. She got up off the chair and moved over to the sofa. She grabbed hold of Hayley's hips and slipped the tiny panties from her wet snatch. The panties were drenched in her juices and Alexis smelled them. She knew how it smelled and tasted from their numerous encounters and Alexis wanted to taste them again, directly from the source. She slapped Hayley playfully on that tiny tight ass. She loved how dark her skin was compared to her own. She leaned in and parting her buns, she wormed her pretty pink tongue into Hayley's dark starred hole.

Hayley let out a shriek and licked faster on Colin's butthole. She growled out, "Oh yeah Alexis, stick it in deep, put a couple fingers in there too."

Alexis didn't need to be told and she was already doing it as she spoke. She felt Hayley's ass muscles clench at her invading fingers. She dipped lower and latched her lips to Hayley's pussy. She sucked and drove her tongue into the bubbly hole. She was rewarded with an even larger dose of cream. She lapped it up and sucked even harder. She continued to drive two fingers into Hayley's ass and now slid a couple fingers into her cunthole. She attacked her clit and felt Hayley tremble. She knew from past experiences, she had her on the edge of an orgasm. She slowed, wanting to make her beg, but she was too busy licking at the two other people joined together on the sofa.

Colin was so close, and when Hayley pulled her tongue out of his ass and slid a finger in, he lost it. He started pumping his hot jism into Jackie.

Jackie was on the cusp and when she felt Colin burst free and started shooting her full of his cum; she lost it and sent another dose of her juices all over Hayley's face.

Hayley lapped at the cum that her two co-workers were feeding her and she screamed out against their genitals as Alexis shoved a third finger in her ass and sucked even harder on her clit. She exploded, sending a river of her juices to coat Alexis' active lips and tongue.

Alexis lapped away at the creamy juices that Hayley gave her and as she felt her relax, she slipped back and flopped back down on the chair she occupied earlier. Her bright pink lips and chin were shiny with Hayley's juices.

Jackie slowly slipped off of Colin's cock and was greeted by Hayley who locked her mouth over the oozing slit before her. Jackie squirmed lower and she took Hayley with her. As aftershocks of her incredible orgasm shook her body, she dropped her head and licked at Colin's cock. It was dripping with a mixture from the both of them and she giggled when he placed his hands on her forehead.

He tried to get her to take it slow. His cock was super sensitive and she was attacking it like a rabid dog. He arched his hips as the pressure she applied drove him insane. He slowly felt better as the urge to burst slowly dissipated.

Alexis slipped into her sweats and stood up, "Come on you three, let's go upstairs to my bedroom. None of you are in any condition to drive home. I think after Colin rests a little bit, Hayley would love a shot at that lovely, thick cock of his, am I right?"

Hayley, even though she was half black, she still blushed and nodded, "Oh Alexis, you know me so well. Don't you want a shot at him?" She too blushed, "Maybe, but not tonight. I am co-owner of Castle Investigations and it wouldn't look right to attack the newest employee, at least not yet. I also need to make sure Kate doesn't come up there. I heard Colin has a thing for her and I'm trying to protect my father."

They all laughed and after gathering up all of their discarded clothes, followed her upstairs to her bedroom. She watched as the three naked members of her team tossed their clothes on the chair and climbed up onto the bed. She watched as they once again attacked each other. She stripped off her sweats, donned a large fluffy robe and taking one last look at the threesome on the bed, she exited the room, closing the door softly behind her.

Alexis went downstairs and cleaned up the tiny mess they caused on the sofa. She took the snack tray and half empty glasses into the kitchen and turned on the TV to watch something to take her mind off the goings on upstairs in her bedroom.

A couple hours later, Kate came into the loft. She was exhausted from tying up loose ends before leaving the precinct in the hands of Captain Gates. She saw Alexis sprawled out on the sofa, fast asleep. She grabbed the afghan to place over her, but when she inhaled the strong scent of sex and felt the large wet area on it. She tossed it aside and shook Alexis.

Alexis woke up and gave Kate a tiny smile. Those large blue eyes always made Kate melt, "Hi Kate, just getting home?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I came in and you were sleeping. I was gonna cover you with that afghan, but realized it was all wet and reeked of sex. What went on in here?"

She giggled, "The crew came back here for drinks and snacks and things sorta got out of hand with the new guy. Jackie and Hayley sorta raped him and he them. I came down here to keep him away from you. I know the two of you have a past and didn't want you to get any ideas, especially with dad gone for so long."

She stood over her and saw her robe parted a little and one rosy, pink nipple was poking out, winking at her. She flopped down beside Alexis and drew her to her lithe body. She urged Alexis to lean on her and she liked when Alexis rested her head on her shoulder. She shivered when she felt Alexis' hot breath on her neck and she let out a gasp.

Alexis turned a little more and planted her lips on Kate's neck. Her tongue left a line of saliva from the base of her neck up to her earlobe. She sucked lightly on the lobe and felt Kate shiver. Alexis let out a moan when she felt Kate's long slender fingers closed around one of her exposed tits and felt her thumb twirl around the stiff nipple.

Kate turned her lead and their lips met. She parted her lips and she was greeted with Alexis' slippery tongue. They dueled back and forth and she shifted slightly on the sofa and her hand slipped between the folds of Alexis' robe and found the juncture of her parted legs.

Alexis groaned louder into Kate's mouth and pulled away briefly, she looked into Kate's dark eyes, "Have you had dinner yet?"

Kate chuckled, "Yeah, I ate at the station, but wouldn't mind a little dessert, come with me." She stood and pulled Alexis to her feet. The two of them walked hand in hand to the master bedroom. Standing beside the bed, she stripped off Alexis' robe and Kate looked at her luscious step-daughter, "My God Alexis, I can never get enough of your luscious body."

Alexis blushed and pulling back the covers, she slid onto the cool starched sheets. She ran her feet up and down as she looked up at Kate, "Come on Kate, strip for me. I feel the same way about you. I wanna taste you, please hurry."

Kate reached up and deftly opened her blouse and pulled it from her slacks. She continued stripping, not taking her eyes from the smooth, milky white body waiting for her in her bed. She kicked away her panties and joined Alexis in bed. Her tall slender body pressed firmly against the small lush body of her husband's daughter.

Their lips met and all of the tension Alexis felt earlier instantly melted away. She clung to Kate as the dark haired woman she loved so much took her to heights so few she knew could. Her entire body was electrified as Kate nipped and licked at every nook on her body.

Kate loved how hot and smooth the skin was beneath her lips and hands. She treated Alexis like fine china, wanting to explore, but not break. After a good ten minute of just kissing and caressing one another, Kate slid lower and gave Alexis' gorgeous breasts the same attention. She slipped lower and worked Alexis into a fever pitch, playing with all of her curves while bringing her to several orgasms. She needed to fuck this living doll and managing to slip from Alexis' legs. She reached into her night stand and pulled out her strap-on harness.

Alexis' eyes nearly bugged out of her head, "Oh yes mommy, please fuck me! I need for you to show me how much you love me." She watched as Kate slipped into the harness and she made sure the butt of the large phallic pressed nicely against her stiff clit. Alexis guided her above her, "Does mommy want me to suck it and get it all nice and wet so she can fuck me?"

Kate was so turned on; she didn't even notice they had a visitor watching. She straddled Alexis and slid the thick, rubbery dick between Alexis' milky white tits. As Kate tit fucked her with it, she watched Alexis licking the shaft and she arched her hips as Kate reached back and fingered Alexis' dripping hole.

Kate slipped off of Alexis and slid up on the bed and placed her back against the headboard. She spread her legs wide and allowed Alexis to roll over and mount her. Kate grabbed hold of Alexis' head by the nape of her neck and as their lips met, she felt Alexis sink down onto the stiff strap on. She felt the butt press hard against her clit and as Alexis rode her, the butt constantly pressed and rubbed against her clit.

Alexis was up on the balls of her feet and she slammed down over and over again. She loved riding Kate's strap-on. She knew how it turned her on and made her cum so hard. She was beyond excited, watching Colin fuck Jackie and seeing Hayley eat them both, she imagined Colin fucking Kate. She pressed her tits hard against Kate's and rode her harder and faster.

Kate was on the verge of cumming. She tore her mouth from Alexis' and looking over her shoulder she came hard. She watched Colin in the doorway, his thick stiff cock slid back and forth through his fist as he watched them fuck. She buried her face in the crook of Alexis' neck and fisting her silky long red hair, she exploded.

Alexis was right behind her, she clung to her slender step-mother and sent a river of her cream down the rubbery cock and it ended up coating the harness and Kate's spasming pussy.

The two of them clung to one another and when Kate opened her eyes and looked to the doorway, it was empty. She smiled to herself as she rolled Alexis off her strap-on. She unhooked it and raising it to her mouth she started licking it. She was immediately joined by Alexis and the two of them licked it dry. She placed it on her end table, turned off the lamp and drawing Alexis into her arms, the two of them drifted off to a well-deserved night of restful sleep.

In the morning a sleepy-eyed Alexis woke up to the smell of coffee. She donned her fluffy robe and moved on shaky legs into the kitchen. There she found a dressed and freshly showered Kate. She gave Kate a very hot and passionate kiss. She pulled away and across from the two of them were Jackie, Hayley and Colin.

Colin couldn't take his eyes from Kate. She looked incredible today, dressed in a dark evergreen turtleneck pullover. It clung to her slender body, showing off her pert tits. Below that, she was wearing a pair of tailored black slacks and they too molded her slender legs and tight ass. Her long hair was pulled back in a tight bun and the ends of her hair were feathered in the bun, looking extremely hot and sexy.

Alexis noticed how Colin was staring at Kate, but didn't know he was watching the two of them fuck last night. She turned to Hayley, "Why don't the three of you head out to the office, I'm gonna shower and dress, I'll be there in less than an hour. I need to speak to Kate."

They left and Kate looked to Alexis, "What did you wanna talk about Alexis?"

"I saw how Colin was looking at you. Do you think it was a good idea hiring him?

She chuckled, "Nothing to worry about Alexis. You forget I work for the NYPD, don't you think I get that look all the time, not being overly narcissistic, but I know I look good, not as good as you do." She reached for Alexis, but she scooted away. "Don't worry, I can handle Colin. Oh, by the way, I'll be out of touch for the next several days, the Commissioner had pegged be for a special protection detail of a very big donor and a VIP. I'll have Ryan and Esposito with me, so I'll be safe, but for now, I can't tell you anymore. I'll be in touch, not won't be around unless it's an emergency." She caught her this time, gave her a motherly kiss and then a slap on the ass. "I gotta run, stay safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Alexis slapped her back, "Well, that doesn't leave much, does it Kate." She giggled and ran to the stairs as Kate lunged for her.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers