Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

"Well with this suspect under arrest, you may have leverage to pressure him." She turned to Javier, "You may want to call Gates and bring her up to speed. I can guarantee she's not gonna be happy at this time of the evening."

Javier snickered, "It will be my pleasure. We never saw eye to eye and anything to bring her discomfort is a plus. Let's go Kevin." They took the large black man out.

Kate called down and asked to see the supervisor in charge of room service. He came up to the penthouse and informed Beckett that there was someone else who took the call and when he went to speak to the man about waiter, he found he left.

Kate put a BOLO out on him. He was now a person of interest in conspiracy to commit murder. She turned to Eric, "I can see why you asked for security and I'd like to apologize for thinking you had an ulterior motive."

He came over to her and took her hands, "I'm the one who should be apologizing. Yes, I needed police protection and when I got here, the first person I thought about was you. I have to admit, I did have an ulterior motive and I'm sorry."

Kate pulled her hands away and took a step back, "I knew it, I just wanted to hear it from you. I have to go now and check with the precinct. I need an update on the pursuit of the man who allowed the so called waiter up here." She turned and rushed out of the room. She had feeling for him and wanted as much distance from him as possible.

Eric poured himself another drink and turned on the TV and aimlessly watched whatever was on the sports channel.

Kate found there wasn't any news yet, but had a RMP at his residence in case he returned there. Kate had all kinds of feeling running through her head. She called Rick to settle her down.

A woman answered the phone, "Hello, Richard Castle's room."

Kate stopped for a moment. She heard a shower running in the background and heard Rick yell out, "Who's on the phone Gina?"

"Aw Gina, why are you in Rick's bathroom and why are you answering his phone?" She giggled, "No, it isn't like it sounds. There was a mix-up with the hotel rooms and I needed a shower. I took mine and came out wrapped up in a huge towel. Rick entered the bathroom with a towel on and didn't take it off till he was in the shower. There is nothing going on." Gina stepped closer to the shower and called to Rick, "It's Kate, you wanna talk now or will you call her back?

Kate heard Rick yell out, "Oh fuck, I'm in trouble! I'll take it now."

Gina screamed out, "My god Rick, put something on!"

Kate heard enough and hung up, just as she heard Rick's voice calling out, "Hello, Kate?"

She left the office she was calling from and raced across the penthouse to her room and slammed the door and turned the lock on the door. She already had two men disappoint her tonight and wasn't in the mood for any further lies. She flopped down on the bed and pulled out a book. She began reading, but didn't comprehend anything she read. She tossed the book to the bed. She heard her cellphone's ringtone telling her it was Rick. She let it go to voicemail. It went off over and over again and finally she answered it, "What do you want Rick? I'm not in the right frame of mind to hear your excuses."

There was silence and then he began to speak in a very quiet tone, "I'm sorry Kate. I know we told one another that we weren't gonna lie to one another and I won't. Yes Gina and I have been sleeping together, but you can't tell me you've been celibate. I heard from Alexis and she told me about the two of you. She also told me you had an encounter with your good old boss, Frank Reagan. I didn't do anything with Gina until I heard that. If you just would have come with me on this tour, none of this would have happened."

She let out a groan, "OH, so all of this is my fault? You go on a tour with your ex-wife and you sleep with her and now it's all my fault. I've heard some lame excuses from you in the past Castle, but this one takes the cake."

"I'm not making excuses Kate; I just wanna tell you why I did it. I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?"

She scoffed, "You can't! Listen Castle, I give you a hall pass, just letting you know, I'm taking one too."

He let out a deep breath, "I understand Kate and I think this may be the best way for you to get back at me. I'll only be gone another couple of weeks and when I get back, we'll work this out. Just remember Kate I love you...Always!"

She nodded and suddenly realized he couldn't see her, "I know and I love you too. I'll talk to you soon, bye Castle." She hung up and went into the bathroom. She stripped off her clothes and took a nice long shower. She dried off, and brushed out her wet hair. She used the hair dryer and dried her long dark locks and left it down. She applied her make-up, making sure her eyes and lips were perfect. She moved back into her bedroom and found a tiny satin green slip. She pulled it on over her head and looked at her body in the mirror. She loved how her perky nipples poked against the material. She looked down and saw it just barely covered her fleshy cuntlips. She turned to the side and saw the same effect. Her tight ass just showed below the silky material. She brushed her hair one more time and the tips rested on the swell of her pert breasts.

She took a deep cleansing breath and walked to her bedroom door. She quietly unlocked the door and opening it, she saw Eric facing away from her on the sofa. He was still watching some basketball game on TV. Barefoot, she moved across the carpeted floor and stopped behind the sofa. She reached out and placed her hands gently on his shoulders.

She startled him and he quickly spun around and his jaw dropped when he stared directly at the shadow at the juncture of her slender thighs. He looked upward and let out a gasp, "Oh my God, Kate, what are you doing?"

She grabbed his hand and held onto it as she walked around the sofa and stood before him. She released his hand and straddled his legs. Her bare pussy rested upon the large lump that had sprung up in his pants.

He grabbed hold of her ass by sheer instinct. He massaged those perfect globes of flesh and pulled her tighter to his body. He looked up at her and he watched as her long thick hair tumbled down across her face and she lowered her head to his. His lips parted and met her open mouth and as they met, his hands left her ass and clutched at her head. The kiss grew steamy and he sucked on her tongue as Kate's darted in and out.

Kate tore her mouth from his and she attacked his neck. She moved up to his ear and darted in and out with her tongue. She feverously clawed at the buttons on his shirt and getting frustrated, she pulled hard, sending buttons flying across the room. She slowly slipped from Eric's lap. Her lips and tongue dances across his bare chest. She paused at his nipple and her tongue twirled around it and sucked it briefly. She moved lower to his belly and as her tongue darted out and played with his belly button, her hands tugged at the snap on his jeans and yanking down the zipper, she fumbled with his pants.

Eric was just as inpatient as Kate and he arched his hips and pushed his pants and shorts down to his knees. His huge cock sprung free and he grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her down to his raging cock.

Kate didn't have to be guided, she was already heading there and she dipped her head even lower and shoved her face deep between his wide-spread legs and sucked at his crinkled nut-sack. She pushed his pants down to his ankles and she chuckled when he thrashed his legs about until he was freed from them. She came back up and resumed licking at his balls. Her hand gripped his huge cock and stroked it several times and pushed up back against his belly. She planted her tongue at the base of his cock and licked upward until she reached the blood red head. Her tongue was like a lizard and she flicked around the tip and the underside of the mushroomed head. She closed her lips over the head and her tongue continued to dance all over the tip. She knew her way around big cocks. After Castle, the Reagan men and Sherlock, she wasn't shocked by Eric's large cock. It wasn't as large as any of them, but it was very, very close. She popped off the head and rose up on her knees. She stood up and grabbed him by the wrist, "Come on Eric, I wanna try out that porno studio of yours. I want you to turn on the cameras and I want you to tape us fucking."

He stood beside the bed after turning on the monitors and the cameras all around the room. He stopped her as she got ready to climb up onto the bed, "I'm not complaining Kate, but why the sudden change?"

She crossed her arms and peeled the skimpy slip and tossed it to Eric. She stepped very close to him, so close, her stiff nipples scraped against his hair covered chest. She pressed harder and they flattened out on his chest. She groaned when he grabbed her ass again and pulled her tighter to him. She could feel his cock pulsating against her belly as she leaned in and whispered to him, "I'm rewarding you for telling the truth. My snake of a husband told me he wasn't fucking his ex-wife while on tour. He finally broke down and admitted it. I want you to send him a tape of how the two of us fuck together, are you okay with that?"

He turned his head and captured her mouth and once again his hands left her ass and crushed her hair and pulled her face harder against his. Their mouths opened and their kiss grew hotter and hotter. Eric broke away and slipped onto the bed. He pulled Kate down with him and she came willingly.

She knelt alongside him and once again grabbed hold of his cock. She licked it up and down and knelt up. She looked at him and swung her leg over his head and lowered her body down. She let out a chuckle and it quickly turned to a moan and then a groan.

Eric was in heaven, he wanted to watch Kate suck on his cock and take in every inch of her body, but with her pussy shoved into his face, he wasn't about to pass it up. His hands were constantly moving, from her tight ass, up and down her shapely legs and when he had time, he moved to her incredibly firm and perfectly shaped tits. He loved how wet she was, he couldn't stop sucking on the thick lips surrounding her tight hole. He heard from the private investigator that there were several men with extremely large packages. How he knew this or found out wasn't an issue with Eric, It just gave him the heads-up on what she could handle and how hard he could give it to her. He released her thick lips and attacked her holes. He drove his tongue in and out of her pussy and at the same time, after coating his fingers with her own juices, he dipped and teased her puckered hole. He loved how she reacted to him fingering her ass. He went back to it over and over again, going deeper and adding more fingers as he went. He had to pause when he felt his cock slide into her throat. He felt her throat muscles clutching at his shaft and released it.

Kate bobbed up and down. She used her hand and stroked him after pulling him from her throat. She sped up the bobbing and the sound of her slobbering all over his cock filled the room. She allowed a lot of her saliva to run out of her mouth and slide down between his ass cheeks. She loved how he teased her ass and added more and more. She gave exactly what she got. She dipped her head and after sucking his balls, she attacked his asshole with her tongue. She stiffened her tongue and fisted his cock. She shoved her tongue in deep and pulling it out, she went back, but this time with her fingers. She heard him let out a wild grunt and suddenly her face and neck were covered in large globs of his hot, creamy cum. She caught it in her mouth after the second blast. She closed her lips around it and her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked as hard as she could. She squealed when he attacked her clit and wouldn't release it until she exploded and filled his mouth with her slimy juices.

Eric was gasping and licking up as much as he could. He rolled her over onto her back and slipped to her side. He tenderly swept her tousled hair from her flushed and cum coated face. He leaned in and licked his own cum from her face and hovered over her mouth. He opened his mouth and she squealed and opened hers just in time to accept the cum he just licked up. He flopped down on the bed, "Wow, I was right, you are one hot bitch and I can't wait to fuck you."

She rose up; her body was covered in a thin film of sweat. She threw her hair back and rested her head on his chest. She peppered it with hot, wet kisses. She moved upward to his neck and gave him a little more. Soon they were locked in another passionate kiss and she let out a groan when she felt his hand clutching her ass and felt a couple fingers penetrate her cunt from behind. She rose up and saw he had already recovered. Kate rolled over onto her side and raised her upper leg. She scooted back and Eric knew what she wanted.

Eric grabbed hold of his cock and swiped it up and down her fleshly lips. He thrust his hips towards her and sank halfway into her all at once. He reached around and grabbed hold of her tits. They fit perfectly in his hands and the nipples bore into his palms. He mauled them and buried his face in her neck. He began pumping back and forth and looking towards one of the monitors, it showed him slicing in and out of her perfectly.

Kate saw it too and felt her pussy react to it. She pushed back and turned her head. "We can fuck as long as you like, but when you're ready to cum, I want back in this position so the camera picks of your cum dripping out after you pull out." She giggled when she felt her cock jerk in her pussy.

Eric loved fucking this way. It gave him time to recuperate, but now he wanted a little more action. He pulled out of her and heard a slurping sound come from her pussy. He rolled her over onto her belly and grabbing hold of her slender hips, he drew her up onto her knees. He loved how she arched her back and threw her long dark hair over her back. He had his cock in his hand, it was gleaming with her juices, but he just knelt there and looked at the sleek body beneath him. Her tight ass, he wanted it, but that would be later. He saw her strong thighs and slender calves. He lined his stiff cock up with her cunt and pushed forward. He loved how her body swallowed up his cock. He began stroking in and out of her at a gentle pace. He reached up and gathered her hair in his hands. Holding it like a ponytail in one hand, he pulled back and pumped into her faster. His swollen nuts slammed into her aching clit over and over again.

Kate tried to drop her head in the pillow, but Eric pulled back and sent her ass and pussy harder against his body. She felt his other hand beneath her, playing with her nipples and sliding downward to her pussy. He played with her clit and she screamed out when she started cumming again. She bathed his cock with her juices and she felt him begin to fuck her harder. It increased the intensity of her orgasm and she screamed out and bucked back and forth. She thrashed around so hard; she pulled her hair from his grip. She fell to the bed and was crushed there as he slowed and rammed in and out of her.

Eric needed a break. He pulled out of her and flopped down on the bed. He was on his back and he grabbed hold of her arm and drew her up onto his sweat covered body. He smiled up at her as she threw her hair over her shoulder and wiggled her hips and belly against him. She reached down and grabbed hold of his slimy cock. She rose up slightly and slid it into her. Her sloppy cunt made a sexy slurping sound as he sank into her once again. He was pushing the juices collected in her hole aside making space for his large cock. Kate slowly rose up on her knees and placing her hands on his chest she used her hips to roll around in a very slow and sexy way.

Eric lay there watching the gorgeous brunette rotating her hips as she took his entire cock in her. He began playing with her body. He ran his hands up and down her arms. He ran them along her shoulders and to her neck. He combed his fingers through her thick hair and pulled her down. His mouth captured hers and they took it nice and slow. They kissed lazily as he felt her continue to roll and pump her hips up and down. He urged her back up and he attacked her tight swaying tits. He teased the thick nipples and twisted and tugged at them. He smiled when this caused Kate to pick up the pace.

She threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh fuck Eric, I'm cumming again; just keep it going, just like that. Nice and slow the pressure is building and building. Oh yessssssss, I'm there, fuck meeeeeee!" She fell back against him and she giggled when she felt his hands clutching her ass and she let out a hiss when she felt his fingers enter her ass again.

He released her ass and brushed the hair once again from her sweaty face, "I'm gonna cum again soon Kate; do you wanna do it like we started?"

She smiled at him and just nodded. She rolled off of him and faced the same camera as before. She raised her leg and he was already sliding into her. She reached down and began playing with her clit. She just finished a minute or so ago and wanted to cum with him. She groaned when he started slamming into her as fast as he could.

Eric pulled her head back and when she twisted her head around, their mouths met again. They kissed like long-lost lovers and he clutched at her sweaty tits. He tore his mouth from hers, "Oh fuck Kate; I'm cumming! Holy shit I feel like my nuts are being torn away. He slammed harder and faster and slamming into her one more time, he started to cum. Blast after hot blast shot through his stiff cock. It filled Kate and she rubbed her clit faster and faster. She let out a groan and started cumming too. He fell away from her and she turned towards the camera and just as she planned, a river of their combined cum began oozing out. Her fleshy lips were completely covered in their creamy cum. She reached down and caught a couple fingers full of it and raising it to her lips; she ran it around and licked them clean.

They stayed there for an hour or so, just kissing and caressing one another. She finally rolled off the bed and made her way to the shower. She took a long hot shower and just as she finished, Eric entered and did the same. By the time he finished, she was already in her bedroom with the door closed and locked.

Eric gently tried the door and smiled, next time, "She'll leave it unlocked and we'll fuck in the morning and I'll fill her ass with my cum." He turned and went to his bedroom. He fell asleep quickly and woke up refreshed and raring to go.

Kate didn't get up at her usual time, but made it to the dining room just as Kevin and Javier entered the penthouse. She was dressed as usual, business like and as if nothing occurred last night. She had an extra strong coffee and it seemed like there were a few muscles that were sore. Ones she haven't been using lately.

They caught the guy who let the one partner of the west coast Blacked.com up into the penthouse. He spilled his guts for a lighter sentence and put a lot of pressure on their organization.

Eric Vaughn was beginning the first five test shoots with the incredible black men and somewhat naïve white women.

Beckett was at her desk keeping a close eye on the monitors, but also watching the one monitor that showed the room where Eric and she fucked last night. Her hand drifted down to her tailored black slacks and lazily petted her pussy thinking about Eric's big cock and how many times he made her cum last night.

Castle called earlier and told her about the great fuck he had with Gina. Kate scoffed, "Just wait for the mail. You'll be getting a hot DVD, just make sure Gina is there to offer you some relief after watching it. I gotta go Castle, the live auditions are about to begin."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers