Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Alexis showered, dressed and went to the office. Kate got her police cruiser and headed for the Plaza Hotel where Eric Vaughn (Ioan Gruffudd) was staying. She flashed her badge at the front desk, "I'm Captain Beckett, and I'm here for Mr. Vaughn, could you please tell him I'm here?"

The pretty brunette at the desk called his room and handed her a key, "Mr. Vaughn wanted me to give you this; he's awaiting you in the penthouse suite. The elevators are that way. You'll need that keycard to allow you onto that floor."

Kate took the key, "Detectives Esposito and Ryan will be joining me there, please let them up too."

She nodded, "I'll do that Captain, enjoy your morning."

Kate headed up and she got nervous the closer and closer the lift got to the penthouse.

In the penthouse Eric was directing the large room off to the left; it had one of the largest bedrooms Kate had ever seen. Eric had converted it into a very elaborate studio. It rivaled any studio of any of the best movie studios. Eric didn't spare any expense. If he was getting into the pornography business, he was going to make the best. He even paid several screen writers and one well-known directors in Hollywood. He heard the elevator doors open and he knew Beckett had arrived.

Eric hurried over to the elevator and greeted Kate, "Good morning Captain Beckett, congratulations on your well-deserved promotion. I believe it is longtime in coming."

"Thank you Mr. Vaughn, so first of all, where can my two detectives and I set up our command center. Secondly, and more importantly, why me and what are we protecting you from this time?"

He chuckled and guided her to the large living room. He sat her down and sat rather close, to the point of his knees brushing hers. He took her hands in his and when she tried to pull away, he held firm and she didn't fight it. She wanted to see what developed.

Eric released her hands now knowing she wasn't pulling away, "First of all, please drop the Mr. Vaughn crap, I'm Eric and you're Kate, okay?" He smiled when she nodded and sat back and crossed her legs. "Okay, so here it is; I've purchased the eastern division of Blacked.com." He waited to see her reaction and seeing she was stoned face, he nodded and continued, "I've heard through some people very connected in the pornography that the owners of the western division are not very happy about me getting in the business. They are afraid, with my money, I'll take them over and this is the last thing they want. To tell you the truth, if it works out the way I expect, they are right; I want the total sector of this industry."

She sat forward, "And what sector of the business are you talking about, Eric?" She smiled when she put more emphasis on his name.

He grinned and did the same, "Well Kate, its all in the name, "Blacked", it one of the largest segments of the industry."

She looked at him a little confused, "Please elaborate Eric, I think I understand, but wanna be sure."

He released a nervous chuckle, "Well Kate, it's where white, Hispanic or Asian women take on very well endowed black men, mostly women who have little or no experience with black men." He sat back and some tiny beads of sweat burst out on his forehead. He waited for Kate's reaction.

She stood up and walked around the room aimlessly, "So, you want me and my detectives to protect a person of wealth to produce and distribute interracial porn, am I correct?" She turned and had a disgusted look on her face.

He stood and approached her, "In a nutshell, yes. I explained this all to Commissioner Reagan. He wasn't very keen on the idea, but understands I'm very influential and if this works out, I could be purchasing several large establishments in the city and produce a number of very lucrative movies. It will be a windfall for New York City and the state too. Yes, it may sound a little seedy, but if not here, I'll take my business to another city and leave your city high and dry, its up to you Kate. I will be doing this Kate, hopefully with your help and your protection."

She threw up her hands, "I guess you have our own private protection detail from the NYPD. If this wasn't given the blessing of the Commissioner, I wouldn't be here, but the argument you made is very convincing. So, where do I set up shop and do you have any idea how long this will take?"

He guided her towards the area where the shooting would be taken place and just off to the right of that was a large room he had converted into an office for her. He had a bank of monitors showing the hallways, entrances and even one in the studio where the movies would be shot.

Kate looked around, and nodded, "This will be fine and where is my room? She followed him out of that wing, across the living room and into a spacious bedroom. She stopped at the entrance and turned and looked at Eric and gave him a slight smile, "And where do you sleep, Eric?"

He stepped into the room and looked back at the bed, "Well!"

She stepped out of the room and back into the living room, "Aw, no way, no fucking way, Eric, I'm married now. You urged Castle to make his move and he did, we are very happily married and I don't mess around with anyone out of our circle." She slipped at saying their circle, but ignored his reaction.

He nodded and chuckled, "I understand Kate; MY room is across the penthouse, on the opposite side. I knew that would make you a little more comfortable. As for your circle of friends, how do I get into it? I know I urged Castle to shit or get off the pot, I just wish he didn't take my advice. Listen, I have a couple of ladies coming for casting, so if you want to get settled, I'll leave you now to get comfortable." He left her without any more pushing about their circle of fuck-friends, but putting it out there, he made his point.

Kevin and Javier arrived and they were in heaven watching the bevy of gorgeous white and Asian women trekking through the penthouse. They loved frisking them and even though they passed through the metal detector they set-up, Javi and Kevin still loved the frisking part.

The first day went rather smoothly and as Kevin and Javier packed up to leave for the day, they left Kate there to deal with Eric for the evening hours. Unlike the last time, the food being poisoned wasn't gonna be the problem.

Eric ordered up room service, along with a bottle of champagne to celebrate their first day and the joining of their venture.

After the appetizers, Kate relaxed a little bit, but once his director begged off and left, she once again felt a little uneasy. She sipped her champagne and made sure to eat so the champagne didn't go to her head.

Eric was bidding his time, not wanting to rush his plan to get in her pants. After dinner, he said his goodnights and went to his office to review the casting from today's interviews.

Kate wondered around the penthouse. She spent some time in the room with the bank of monitors and seeing everything was quiet, she left and found Eric sorting through head shots and half naked pictures of the on-screen want-a-bees.

She stood behind him and felt a rush of excitement imagining some of the naive, gorgeous women being dominated by large black men. She hurried from the room, but not before Eric looked up and saw her reaction through mirror on the wall.

Kate returned to her room and slipped into a very demure pair of pajamas. The last thing she needed was to be called into action and have her in some slinky, sexy nighty. She left her gun on the end table and after locking the door to her bedroom; she sat back and pulled out a book to read. She had trouble concentrating on the book. She kept on seeing some of the photos of the innocent looking women and imagined them sucking and fucking the black men. She noticed the bank of black men Eric had plastered on the wall. They were all naked and they all had hard-ons. She recognized a few, especially Lexington Steele, Sean Michaels, Shane Diesel and Mandingo. There were a few more she recognized, but couldn't put a name to the faces; well maybe not their face is what she noticed.

Kate closed her book and closed off the light. She tossed and turned but the visions of those big black cocks kept popping into her head. She turned on the light and picked up her cellphone. She called Rick, she knew he was on the west coast, but hoped he wasn't out partying. That was the last thing she needed.

Rick answered the phone, laughing into the phone, "Hello Beckett, how is my lovely wife?"

Kate let out a lung full of air she was holding, "Hey Castle, just wanted to touch base and see how the book tour is going?" She heard a lot of laughing and a lot of talking.

"It's going perfectly; Gina got us invited to an after party of a movie premiere. You have no idea the number of television producers here. A lot of them handle most of the night time and afternoon talk shows. Gina already booked me on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Ellen and The Talk. She also has a lead on the View, The Late Show and The Tonight Show when we return to New York."

"That sounds fantastic Castle. So I guess I should let you go and you can mingle with all the Hollywood snobs."

Rick knew Kate and knew she was holding back and something wasn't kosher. "Talk to me Kate, what's the problem?"

She let out a long sigh, "I just miss you Rick. I miss you next to me at night and most of all I miss that big cock of yours sliding deep in my pussy." She let out a quiet moan. She could hear Castle draw in a deep breath.

He let out a nervous chuckle, "Oh, I miss you too Kate, especially when I'm around all of these gorgeous actresses and know I can't touch them. Just wait till I get back, we'll head up to the Hamptons and spend a weekend there, just you and me. Listen, you're right I do have to go, see you soon."

She let out another deep breath, "Okay, you go there and wow them, I love you, love me?"

He chuckled, "Always! Bye Kate!" He hung up and she closed her phone and fell back to the plush pillow and ran her hand from side to side all over the cool, crisp sheets. She closed off the light again and saw those large black men again. She turned onto her belly and screamed into the pillow. After what seemed like hours, she fell asleep and woke with light bursting through the door wall. There was also a light tapping on her bedroom door.

She hopped out of bed, threw on a long silky robe and pushing her tousled hair out of her face, she opened the door. She smiled as Eric extended his hand with a large glass of orange juice.

"I have a whole cart full of breakfast food and a fresh pot of coffee. I didn't know what you liked so I ordered a little of bit of everything."

She chuckled, "That was nice of you Eric, thank you." She took the juice and followed him into the dining room. She sat across from him and tightened her robe and she noticed he saw that. "So what's on the agenda for today Eric? More debauchery and the robbery of a lot of innocent ladies virtues?"

He laughed out loud as he took a sip of his coffee, "Sorry to disappoint you Kate, but unlike those vultures on the west coast, we do not sugar coat what they are in for. On the west coast, most of the women, who are not professional porn stars, are tricked into having sex with those large black men. In a lot of the cases, they run out crying and they either edit out the crying and running out. Some of them enjoy it, but feel horrible afterwards."

She swallowed some of her eggs benedict and took a sip of coffee, "So how is your production different?"

He stared at her and his eyes dropped to where her robe parted and showed the inner slopes of her breasts. He nodded, "Okay, I'll tell you. Here we advertise exactly what we are looking for. We interview the women and show they exactly who they would be having sex with. Yes, some of them run out, but not screaming. The ones who stay are truly interested into performing with black men. You have no idea just how many want to try black men."

Kate let down her guard, "Yes, I know, it is rather invigorating." She gave him a tiny smerk and took another bite of her breakfast. She looked up at him through hooded eyes and sat back, "What, did I shock the famous producer, Eric Vaughn?"

He took his time, "Oh no, not at all Captain Beckett, I knew all along you had it in you, pardon the pun. I heard from a private investigator you and your husband have had some exciting holiday weekends in the Hamptons. They also told me you and your step-daughter was very hot and sweaty encounters with several pool cleaning black men."

She put down her fork and stood up and walked around to where he sat, "Are you kidding me, you had me watched and caught me and Alexis with black men? Is this what this is all about? Are you trying to get me to star in one of your movies?" She was fuming and was about to leave the penthouse when the door opened and in walked Ryan and Esposito. She shelved the argument and left the room, leaving Kevin and Javier to attack the large amount of breakfast left there. She went to the office where the monitors were. She sat there and blindly stared at them. She was pissed, she knew what Eric was doing and the worst thing, she knew he had her hooked, she just wasn't about to let him know he was right.

After an hour or so, Javier came in, "So tell me Beckett, what's bugging you?" He flopped down on a nearby chair and leaned back, waiting for a reply. It didn't come and he prodded her even more, "Tell me Kate, is Eric hitting on you? Tell me and Ryan and I will put him through the plate glass window."

She finally responded, "No, he's been the perfect gentleman. I just miss Castle. I called him last night and he was partying. He wasn't being an ass; he was just doing what Castle does. He told me Gina booked him on several talk shows. I should have gone with him on the tour, but couldn't leave work and New York. I just miss him."

He stood up and got her up too. He hugged her, "I know you miss Castle, maybe after this detail you can take off a few days and spend a few days with him."

She didn't want it to go any further and hugged him back, "Thanks for caring Javi, but I'll have to deal with this myself." She broke the hug, "Now go get Ryan, by now he's finished off all of the bacon. We need to clear the men who will be performing down in the lobby before coming up here. I know some of them are fine, but with some of them coming in from the west coast, we can't be too careful."

He grabbed her hands, "Okay, but if you're having second thoughts, let me know and Kevin and I will make it look like an accident." He stood back and chuckled, "About Vaughn, not the black guys."

She felt better, but continued to stare blankly at the screens. After half an hour or so she got up and headed out to the living room and was confronted with several of the black male stars Eric was interviewing.

Eric stood up and introduced Sean Michaels to Kate, "Its okay Captain Beckett, Ryan and Esposito already frisked him, no need for you to do it too that is unless you'd like to?'

She flashed him a dirty look, "No that won't be necessary Mr. Vaughn; I'm just checking on the roster of actors arriving today and cross-checking them with the ones my detectives have cleared already."

Sean flashed Kate a big smile and managed to take in more than just her face. "I'm glad to see the NYPD has some very attractive personal on their roster. Eric told me he had a security detail from the police department here, but after being frisked by those two downstairs, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to check me for any hidden weapons."

Not to show she was flustered, she retorted, "I've seen a number of your movies Sean and the weapon you have hidden, can't be disarms with just a quick frisk!" She turned and returned to her office, leaving both Sean and Eric standing there with their jaws hanging to their knees and with them gasping from her response.

The rest of the day flew by, Kate staying in her office, checking out of the black male talent frisked by Ryan and Esposito and interviewed by Eric. As the last of the black stud left, she was joined by her two detectives. Ryan was shaking his head, "In all the years working for the NYPD, I've never felt so uncomfortable doing my job."

Kate chuckled, "Come on Ryan, you gotta take the good with the bad. Yesterday you got to frisk the ladies, today were the men. Maybe I'll talk to Vaughn and see if he has more ladies for you tomorrow."

Javier looked up, "You should have seen Kevin here when he asked Lexington Steele if he had a weapon in his trousers. I nearly started rolling around on the floor."

Kate laughed too, "Yeah, I know, I've seen a couple of his movies and what he has in his pants rivals Sherlock Holmes, the only difference, Lexington's is black and looks a lot more ominous."

Eric was standing in the doorway and heard Kate. He slowly left the room without any of them noticing him. He took a few steps back and called out to her, "Captain Beckett, I think we're through for the day." He poked his head in, I believe we can lock things up and these two can be on their way."

She was gonna put one over on him, ""What, I was promising these two a special meal tonight, especially after all the frisking they had to do on your male actors."

Kevin shivered, "Oh, don't say it that way Beckett. I have to go home and take a nice long shower."

Not to be outfoxed, Eric chuckled, "Sure, why not, I'll call down and make sure tonight's meal is for four instead of two. We have a nice large shower if you wanna use it Kevin." He turned and left, leaving Kate sitting there with her mouth open.

Kate turned and was leaving the room, "Pour us all a drink, you two are officially off the clock. I'm gonna change into something comfortable. I'll meet you all in the living room." She flashed him a smile and headed out.

She locked her bedroom door, still not trusting Vaughn. She stripped down to her bra and panties. She let her hair down and put it up on a ponytail and then a sloppy pin-up. She pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a tanktop. She slipped into both and looked in the mirror and grinned back. She liked how the tanktop accented her pert, firm tits.

She headed out to the living room and the three men stopped talking and watched her come to the group. Eric stepped forward and handed her a glass of white wine, "The food should be hear any moment."

There was a tapping on the door and Javier went to answer it. Two waiters came in pushing large silver carts with their dinner meals. The four of them sat around as they were served lobster tail and filets. There were several other extravagant side dishes and before long they were all stuffed and Eric called for room service to come back to pick-up the trays and platters.

The four of them took a seat in the living room. The men had scotch, while Kate had another glass of wine. There was a tap on the door and a large black man entered and Kate immediately recognized him. She reviewed a number of the photos of Eric's rivals on the west coast and she thought for sure this waiter was posing as one to get at Eric. She excused herself and hurried to her room. She returned with her pistol and came up behind him.

The man turned and a gun dropped from the top of the cart. It was hidden under a towel and Kate quickly kicked it away. She yelled out, "Hands up and don't you even thing about reaching for that gun."

Javier and Kevin rushed and one grabbed the man while the other secured the gun Kate kicked aside.

Kate chuckled, "Looks like you two are back on the clock. Take him down to the precinct and book him for attempted murder." She looked to Eric, "Didn't you recognize him?"

He shrugged, "I was sorta distracted." He smiled as he stared at her, "I did have a few drinks and now that you have him in handcuffs, I definitely see who it is. The only problem, he's just half the problem. He's sort of the muscle in their organization. His counterpart is the brains and may be the bigger issue."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers