Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 24

Story Info
The Women choose men tonight and hot sex ensues.
23.6k words
4.64
7.6k
7
3

Part 24 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

Saturday morning came way too quickly for the entire group, but Kate and Rick managed to slip away from their partner to hurry downstairs and get the wheels in motion for today's activities.

In the kitchen they oversaw the preparation of all of the breakfasts that were being prepared and made sure they were all delivered to the proper rooms. After all of the guests were fed properly, Kate and Rick settled down at the breakfast nook to enjoy a restful and peaceful breakfast.

Kate took a big gulp of her coffee, "So tell me Rick, what did you think of Temperance? Isn't she a hellcat on steroids?"

He gave her a sly smile, "She was everything you made her out to be, but I want to know how was your evening with the only confirmed lesbian of the group. Did she manage to convince you to switch teams?"

She reached down and gave his thick cock a gentle squeeze, "No, no way Castle, I can be a switch-hitter when needed, but I'll always want to return to "Team Castle"! So what are the plans for this morning and afternoon? It's gonna be a little difficult to keep our guests bottled up in their rooms all day. I suppose we can have the ladies down here immediately after dinner to pick their mates for tonight, but that seems a little far-fetched."

He chuckled, "I have a selection of DVD's being sent to each and every room. They will be able to review how they performed last night and also will have a special DVD delivered showing their mates in action. It may be a little risqué for a few, but it's up to them if they want to watch or not. I also have a very discreet group arriving within the hour. They are very experienced massage therapists to cater to our guests, either together or separately."

She hugged him, "Castle, you never cease to amaze me, you are the master of sexual fulfilment. I wouldn't mind a good body massage, especially if I'm going to be cooped up with Rachel the rest of the morning and afternoon."

He slapped her on the ass as she stood up, "I get to watch Temperance in action too: might just keep me occupied till dinner time. I'll see you here before lunch to help direct lunch and dinner plans."

She kissed him, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

He laughed out loud, "That leaves an entirely wide open spectrum, doesn't it now?" He turned and they hurried back to their partners from last night.

All of the guests were asked to turn the TV on and turn it to channel three. A recorder loop was on informing all of the guests about the services available and a few of them were interested. They were given options to call on the phone to certain numbers for specific services.

Daisy was still sore from all the activities that went on last night, but Jamie convinced her to get a full body massage, but Jamie insisted on a female to do the massage. She relented and called for one.

A half an hour later there was a tapping on the door, both Daisy and Jamie were in robes and he hopped up to answer the door.

A gorgeous raven haired beauty smiled at him when she saw who answered the door. She was a little disappointed when Jamie turned and pointed to Daisy, "It seems my friend here has a little too much of sexual activities last night and could really use a deep tissue massage.

She introduced herself as Amy and set her table up and has a large valise containing all of her oils. She guided Daisy to the table and after about ten minutes of making Daisy relax and loosened all of her back muscles, she guided Daisy onto her back.

Jamie was sprawled out on the bed and watched intently as Amy worked on Daisy's shoulders and arms.

Amy moved to Daisy's legs and found them parting more and more as Amy's expert hands drifted higher and higher.

Daisy was releasing a couple tiny moans and as the towel floated off her petite body, she was left naked and glistening with oils.

Amy moved to her hips and along her ribcage and after applying oil to her pert breasts, she saw how Daisy's nipples perked up and her moans grew louder and longer. She smiled down at Daisy and tweaked first one nipple and then the other.

Daisy covered Amy's hand with her own and urged her to squeeze harder. Her legs were now spread wide and she drew in a deep breath when she saw Amy's hand slip down her belly and began petting her pretty pussy.

Amy was greeted with a pussy that has enough of its own oil for her to use to massage Daisy's pussy inside and out.

Jamie watched intently and opening his robe he lazily began stroking his thick cock and locked eyes with Amy. He smiled, "Why don't you lose the outfit? We wouldn't want you to get it all messy with that oil."

Amy beamed at him and crossing her arms, she drew the tight white clinging top off her lush body. She skimmed out of the matching stretch pants and now naked she returned to servicing Daisy, but now she was using her hands and mouth.

Jamie slipped off the bed and came up behind Amy. He ran his hands up and down Daisy's squirming legs. He now had the oil he wanted and planting his hands on Amy's hips he began giving her the same massage she was giving Daisy and before long she leaned over and reaching back, she guided Jamie's huge cock into her tight channel.

Amy's face was buried in Daisy's pussy and as she ate her, Jamie pumped his cock in and out of Amy. With each thrust she accepted in her pussy, her face was pushed deeper between Daisy's thighs and before long all three of them were cumming.

Afterwards, Amy and Daisy joined Jamie on the bed for some tender caresses and gentle lovemaking.

Similar things were occurring in other rooms. Some had men joining the couples and others had a woman join them, just like the one in Jamie and Daisy's bedroom.

Before long a small lunch was served and as everyone showered and soaked their sore muscles the dinner bell was rung. Just as yesterday, a lavish dinner was served and they were once again directed to turn on the TV to channel three.

Kate came on and was smiling from ear to ear, "I hope everyone is having one hellava Memorial Day weekend. At six we'd like to have the women dress in their sexiest evening wear and meet downstairs to select their new partners for the evening and night. Tomorrow we'd like to have everyone meet in the pool area where a gigantic buffet will be assembled. After breakfast, all restrictions will be lifted and everyone will be free to connect with whomever they feel like. Once again, no means no and if a male or female says no, all activities must cease immediately. Failure to do so will result in expulsion and the individual will be banned from any further invitations. We've never had anyone who didn't follow the rules and we hope they all continue to be followed. So please, everyone enjoy dinner and we'll see all of the females downstairs at six, have fun. Oh and one more thing, once the ladies leave to choose their partners for tonight, we'd like all of the men stripped and waiting in bed under the sheets, naked, if you catch my drift."

Dinner came and went and all of the women, except Rachel, seeing she was having someone matched with her later, busied themselves and prepared for round two of the weekend activities.

As six approached, the ladies one by one came down the staircase to the meeting room. Rick was the only male there and he stood beside the gorgeous Kate. He knew whoever she picked was in for one hellava night, she was exceptionally horny, especially after spending the entire last 24 hours with Rachel. All of the other women were properly bedded by the men waiting upstairs for their next partner to arrive.

Kate was dress in a floor length black evening gown and it clung to her every curve and even some of the women couldn't take their eyes off of her; she got the attention of all of the ladies, "Okay a couple exceptions to who you draw out of the fishbowl. First, you can't pick the name of the male partner you were matched up with over the past day. Second, you can't pick the person you arrived here with. Other than that, anything goes."

Rick spoke up, one more thing, as you all know we have one confirmed lesbian, if you pick that lovely lady's name, we will inform you that you did. You have the option of turning her down. We wouldn't want anyone to be forced to spend the night with someone you wouldn't be comfortable with. To make it easier, are any of you opposed to spending the evening and night with another female?" He looked from one lady to the next and they all agreed to take their chances.

Kate turned to Eddie Janko and offered her the bowl, "Seeing you are soon to be married, as a gift from me, you get to pick first."

Eddie grinned at Kate and picked a card out and handed it to Kate. Kate took it and saw the initials "JH". She said it out loud and Angela giggled, knowing it was her husband. Kate grinned back at Angela, "Okay Eddie, you mate is in room number six, enjoy yourself and we'll see you two out by the pool around nine tomorrow morning, so save some energy for then." She called Daisy over next, "I heard you had one hellava night and day today huh?"

Daisy blushed and rubbed her pussy through her silky wrap-around dress, "Aw yeah, I'm a little sore, but can't wait for round two." She dipped her hand in the bowl and pulled out the card and handed it to Kate.

Kate glanced at it and immediately knew "RC meant her husband, Rick Castle. She leaned over and whispered to Rick, "She picked you Rick."

Everyone in the room knew it and Rick threw up his hands, "Well Daisy, I guess it's you and me, if you'd like you can either go up there and wait for me or wait till everyone gets their partner."

Daisy grinned at him, "I'll wait, I would like to see who matches up with whom."

Up next was Rick's daughter, Alexis. She picked the card and called out, "EV" She looked to Rick and smiled, "I guess I got your nemesis Dad, what room is he in Kate?"

Kate chuckled, "He's in room five, have fun Alexis."

She hurried up the stairs and Rick wasn't exceptionally happy.

The next up was Erin Reagan, she dipped her slender hand in the bowl and pulled to the card and read it, "I'm with CH" anyone know who that is?"

Angela chuckled, "I hope you like it a little rough Erin, we had a lot of fun last night, but I'm not telling who it is, we'll compare notes in the morning. He's waiting for you in room three."

Erin gave her a sly wink and headed up to room. Up next was Angela and she picked the card and handed it to Kate. It had a "RM" on it. Kate took it and leaned over, "Are you okay with the female as your mate for the evening?"

Angela grinned from ear to ear and she nodded, "Believe it or not Kate; before I met my husband and fell in love, I lived with another woman as a partner for nearly two years. Yeah, I'm really going to enjoy this."

Kate patted her on the ass, "Have fun, I did last night, you'll find her in the master bedroom."

Angela hurried off and Temperance grabbed the next card and smiled when she saw the "JR" on the card, "I believe I know who this is and if he's as good as Daisy said he was, I may not be down in the morning till way after nine in the morning."

Kate shook her head and turned to Daisy, "We're gonna have a long talk to Daisy, you broke the rules and I think Rick will have to punish you or you can take the easy way out and pack-up now and leave."

Daisy's jaw dropped and she looked to Rick and a tiny smile crossed her lips, "Aw, I think I'll take the punishment."

Rick chuckled, "It isn't something that you're supposed to enjoy, but I'll be glad to administer it to you. Come on Daisy, we'll head upstairs now."

Temperance turned to Daisy, "Sorry, I forgot about not spilling the beans."

Daisy giggled, "Don't worry about it Temperance, I think I just may like being punished by Rick." She turned and taking his hand, led him upstairs to their room.

Nicky was next and she picked the second from the last card and handed it to Kate, it had the initials "JB" on it. Kate looked at it and stared at her, "Are you okay with picking your dad's name? I can switch with you if you'd like, that leaves only Seely Booth, that's Temperance's husband."

Nicky grinned from ear to ear, "Hell no, spending the entire night with my dad and not having to share him with my mother, that's a fine gift I'd never pass-up."

Kate slapped her on the ass, "Okay Nicky, he's in room four. Have fun, I know I will, see you in the morning and don't wear him out, I want to sample him a little tomorrow."

Nicky hurried up the stairs, but stopped and hid out until the coast was clear. That left Kate (Stana Katic) there alone and she picked the last card and knew it had to say "SB" on it. She headed up to room seven where Seely Booth (David Boreanaz) was waiting for her. She knew when she entered the room, she would be facing an ex-F.B.I. fellow agent and he would be naked. She stood before the door and grabbing the doorknob, she turned and as it opened, she entered the room and closing the door behind her, she stepped over to the bed.

Seely was naked, but had the sheet up about his waist. He grinned up at her seeing it was her. He was hoping to be matched up with her. He was going to try in hook-up tomorrow if he wasn't this lucky tonight. He licked his parched lips, "Well, I guess there is a God! I prayed to be matched up with you and my prayers were answered."

Kate couldn't help but to start laughing. She stepped over to the bed and stared down at him, "That may be Seely, but a gentleman would stand to greet a lady when she enters his room." She planted her hands on her hips and waited.

Seely looked up at her, taking in her tall model-like figure. He saw how her hair floated over her straining tits. They were covered by a slinky black dress. The dress had a large scooped neck and he could see her breasts billowing over the top of the dress. The dress hung down on her shapely hips and tight ass and ended at mid-calf. He took notice how on one side, the dress had a large slit, halfway up her firm, tight thigh. He saw she was waiting for him to react to her request. Just looking her over, his cock was having a mind of its own and was creating a tent in his sheet. He took a deep breath and threw back the sheet and stood up, "Sorry Kate, excuse my manners."

She took a step closer and placing one hand on his chest, she ran her hand across his well-muscled chest and sliding it upward, she curled her hand around his neck and drawing his face to hers, she planted a soft kiss on his lips. Her other hand moved down and firmly closed around his thick, stiff cock.

Seely moaned into her mouth and his hands came up and clutched at her head, combing his fingers through her long, soft hair. He broke the kiss, "You have no idea how many nights I fucked Bones and imagined it was you under me, not her. I dreamt about my hands caressing your hair and turning you on. Now I get to do it for real, don't worry Kate, I won't disappoint." He let out a gasp when he felt her long slender fingers continued to stroke his cock. He let out another groan and took a step back. He shook his head, "Something is very wrong here, Kate. Why is the one woman I've been lusting over the past couple of years, why is she in a cozy bedroom, with a completely naked man and she is still fully clothed?"

She was grinning from ear to ear and releasing his cock, she turned her back to him. She reached up and gathering up her long silky hair, she swept it to one side. She looked over her shoulder, "Would you please do the honor and unzip my dress, Seely?" She sucked in her breath and felt his warm hands at the nape of her neck and felt her zipper on her dress being lowered. Her dress went slack and she allowed it to slip easily from her shoulders. She turned slowly and lowering her arms, the dress floated off and puddled about her ankles. She planted her hands on her hips, she bit her lower lip, "Is this better Seely?"

He didn't say a word; he was too busy soaking up every inch of her naked body. He could feel his cock stiffen and point directly in her direction. Seely reached out and pulled her back to the bed with him. He fell to his back, taking Kate with him. He could already feel her moist pussy against the shaft of his cock as he fisted her hair and kissed her deeply. His tongue darted out and met hers and drew hers into his mouth. He tightened his grip on her as the kiss immediately grew more aggressive, even primal.

Kate kissed him back, she felt him wrapping his arms around her, grabbing her ass hard, pulling it tighter to his straining cock. He was amazed how tight and firm her ass was. She groaned into his mouth when she felt his hands moved over her body and she began grinding her hips against Seely's cock as their kisses grew steamier, if that was possible.

Kate broke away from the kiss and moved to his neck, nibbling at it. She pulled back slightly, "I want to taste you." She didn't wait for a reply as she broke free from his grasp and began kissing her way down his body, she reached his swollen cock and began licking at the blood red head.

Seely let out a gasp and laced his fingers into her hair, urging her on.

Kate gave him exactly that. She wrapped her slender fingers around his length; she lowered her mouth down onto him until she had nearly his entire cock in her mouth. She stopped briefly when the straining shaft poked at the back of her throat.

Seely let out a stifled groan and he bucked his hips up towards her face and began fucking her mouth with several short, but urgent thrusts. He shivered when he saw her spit flying all about. He loved that she was allowed him to have his way with her mouth. He slowed when she gagged, shoving just a little too far before she was ready. He turned her eyes towards his, his cock still buried in her mouth, "Are you okay?"

She drew his cock briefly form her mouth as her saliva ran down her chin, she grinned up at him, "I'm perfect, any complaints?" When she didn't get a reply, she got up on her knees for a moment. She spun around and straddled his face. She lowered her fat-lipped pussy down to his face.

Seely had thought he had died and gone to heaven. He imagined this on countless nights as he ate Bones. He stuck his tongue out to meet her and he immediately began licking her, slurping up her juices as felt Kate returned to sucking his cock. He was an avid cunt lapper and had her moaning almost as soon as he began.

Kate was grinding her pussy against his active tongue. She drew her lips off his cock and looked back, "Oh fuck, yeah Seely, right there, don't stop." She resumed sucking his cock as if she never stopped.

Seely had no thought of stopping and he picked up the pace, flicking his tongue back and forth across her ripe clit. He reached up and slipped two fingers into her slimy hole. He felt heat and pushed his fingers in as far as he could. His palm was drenched with her cunt juices. He worked her over harder and faster.

Kate was like a firecracker ready to go off, especially after having no cock last night. With her mouth still full of cock, she grunted out, "Oh my god Seely, I'm cumming! Fuck yeah, I'm cumming!" She tore her mouth off his cock and rose up on her knees, still straddling his face, "I have to have you in me, way too much of fingers and tongue, I need your cock in me and I want it now!"

Seely guided her off of his face and watched her turn around. He watched her as she leaned down and kissed him passionately. She licked her own juices from his face and again, all of this was in his dreams, but it was now coming true, it was even hotter than he ever imagined.

Kate climbed back on his and she rolled her head back as she watched his hands reach up and began caressing her firm, pert tits. She growled out when he began mauling the, tugging at her stiff nipples. She took his cock in her hand, stroked it up and down a couple times. She glared at him and slowly lowered herself down on it. She let out a tiny shutter as she felt his thick, stiff cock filled her aching pussy until it was buried deep in her.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers