Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back and allowed the hot water to wash over her shoulders and wet half of her hair. She sat up, "Don't tell me you were running ideas through your head while we were fucking?"

He scoffed, "You have a very unique was up putting things, Alexis, but no, I just thought maybe you had ideas before bringing up the party."

She sat back to ponder the question, "Well, seeing it is a four day affair, we should use three days just to cater to Kate and my Dad. The fourth day could be just like tomorrow here, an all-out orgy. It will be blast!"

He nodded, "Fine, but any ideas what to do to them and for them?"

She closed her eyes and allowed the hot water to wash over her large swaying tits. She opened her eyes and saw Eric staring at them. She cleared her throat, "Hmmm, we're supposed to be thinking about scenarios for the party, not staring at my tits."

He gave her a sly smile, "I can do more than one thing at a time, I pride myself at doing that, exactly. How do you think I amassed such a fortune? It wasn't by doing just one thing at a time. Okay, how about this, in each of the days, we have five men for Kate and five women for Rick. As I told you before, after Rick save me millions, money isn't an issue, spend whatever you think necessary for each day."

She grinned at him, "Okay how about the first day, we kidnap them and tie them up. We convert two rooms in the house to two dungeons. We keep them tied up and the men and women have their way with them. For my dad, we could have two large bouncers there to assist in securing him however the ladies request. That way they can move around the dungeon and put him in different positions to their liking. I don't think we would have an issue with Kate. The five guys could keep her secure."

Eric was grinning from ear to ear, "You are you kinky bitch, I love it." He came over to her and scooted alongside her and began caressing her arm and leg. "Who would we pick and who would be left-out?"

She scooted closer to Eric and closed her eyes as she savored the water and Eric's caresses. She thought and looked to him, "What do you say all of the men and women for the dungeons be interracial either, Hispanic, African-American or Asian?"

He reached out and pulling her to her feet, he guided her back down between his outstretched legs. He enveloped her in his arms and gently began massaging her graceful neck and shoulders. "I love that, but again, are there enough men and women such as that for the entire scenario?"

Alexis let out a moan, "Mmmm, that feel incredible, don't stop. As far as the woman, I know of six or seven women who would fit right in. At least five of them have been involved in past parties. I think for all of the days, all or most of the people should be guests who have attended one of Dad's parties in the past, you know, sort of a thank you."

He continued to massage her and his hands slowly drifted down and were now caressing her tits and making her antsy again. "You have a very good mind Alexis, if you ever want a job at corporate level, I could use someone of your caliber. How about the men for Kate, if you don't know enough, there were always the men at the videos we made."

Alexis laughed out loud, "Oh Eric, I wouldn't mind sampling a couple of them again. Let me see, I knew of three off hand, but I'd have to check and see if there are an others. I think any and all of the guests should refrain from any sexual activities until after they have had their time with Dad or Kate. Afterwards, while day two and day three are in full swing, the participants already finished with the two of them; well they should be able to enjoy one another, if you get my drift?"

He turned her head and kissed her full on, "You have gotten me so fucking hot!" He snuck out from behind her and straddling her, planted his rock-solid cock between her tits and began fucking them, "Mmmm, I've wanted to do this since you first exposed them to me." He started fucking her tits and watched as her lips parted and her tongue danced along the red mushroomed head as it peaked out between her twin mounds of flesh.

All of the party was soon forgotten as they thrashed around in the bubbly water. Alexis crawled to the edge, sat on it and pulled him between her wide-spread thighs. She guided his cock in there and they fucked feverously, both turned on by the planning and one another's naked bodies.

Eric feasted on her tits as he plowed away on her wet, tight cunt and before long he was once again depositing his thick, creamy cum in her pussy.

Alexis fell back on the cool pavement and her lush body shook through another steamy orgasm.

Afterwards they slipped back into the water and it was Alexis' turn to massage Eric's neck and back. All of a sudden she stopped, "I got it Eric, just like I'm doing here, the second night, turn two of the rooms into two wall to wall massage rooms. We can bind both Dad and Kate and let the women and men do as they please to our two victims. We can have regular massage, Nuru massages, mud baths, hot, steamy rocks and whatever else I can find."

He nodded, "You are a genius, you sure you don't want to join my organization? Who would we have as their partners?"

Alexis closed her eyes, but continued to massage Eric, "Okay, how about this, we poll them, unbeknownst to them, find out whom over their lifetime have been the five most incredible partners they have ever been with. We can try and persuade them to join in the party, and if not, we can improvise and supplement them with ones we deem worthy of the group, especially people who have already joined in the past parties.

He turned in her arms and kissed her, "Brilliant, couldn't have thought of anything better if I had a month to think about it. Okay so we have the first two days done, how about the third?"

She grinned at him, "Simple, we pick five and five of the most near and dear to them both and invite them. We could create two bedrooms with huge round beds and again, at least at first have them bound, afterwards we release them and let them join in as eager and willing participants. Afterwards, we can lead both Dad and Kate to their master bedroom where they can spend the rest of the night alone, but give them access to the balcony where they can watch all fifteen men and women frolic together out by the pool."

He turned and kissed her again, "Come on Alexis, let's dry off and head back up to our room. I want to fuck your pretty little brains out. I love it and again, money is no object, spend what you must and I'll pay willingly. We need to get the ball rolling. I'll talk to Kate and Rick tomorrow and propose a secret Fourth of July orgy here, to celebrate their unique hospitality. We can go from there."

She finished drying off, "Okay Eric, enough talking, I need you in a nice bed where we can fuck and suck the rest of the night away.

They headed upstairs and did just as Alexis proposed.

Right across the hall in room six, Eddie winked at Alexis as she entered her room. Eddie found a curly haired nerd sitting in the bed with a plain sheet draped across his belly and outstretched legs. She stepped further into the room and stood beside the bed. Eddie was dressed in a white lace gypsy dress. The skirt was full and the elastic around her bodice hugged her naked boobs perfectly. She had her light blonde hair pulled back in a high ponytail, exposing her bare shoulders and neck. She came over and sat on the edge of the bed, and extended her hand, "Hi, I'm Eddie Janko (Vanessa Ray); you're new to the group, aren't you?"

He took her hand in his, "Yes, yes I am, I'm Jack Hodgins (T.J. Thyne). My wife, Angela and I used to work with Kate Beckett when she worked for the F.B.I. in Washington D.C. We work at the Smithsonian doing forensic work for the bureau. How do you know Kate?"

"Well Kate is my Captain at the twelfth precinct of NYPD. My future husband worked for her too until he was promoted to sergeant. He now works out the two-nine. Kate and Castle, her husband started these a couple of years ago with the entire Reagan clan and seeing I'm going to marry a Reagan, we just sorta joined in and here we are today."

Jack still had her hand in his, "Well, I guess I should give this back to you, unless you like to join me here on the bed."

She was feeling a little awkward with Jack and still pulled her hand back and stood up, "Maybe a drink first. I heard from Rick that we could watch some videos of yesterday's activities. I wouldn't mind seeing how my fiancée performed. I heard throughout the mansion that he was with someone named Daisy, do you know her?"

Jack scoffed, "Oh yeah, she works with Angela, Dr. Brennan and myself. She was engaged to our good friend Lance, but he was killed in the line of duty. From everything I've heard, she a real freak in the sack. Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that."

Eddie opened a beer and handed one to Jack. She took a seat beside him on the bed, extending her shapely legs close to his. She went through the menu and finding Jamie and Daisy, she hit play. It took a second for the recording to que-up. She gave him a weak smile, "No to worry Jack, I've seen Jamie in action before and he, me. Now you seeing, Angela was it? You may feel a little uncomfortable."

The screen came to life and she fast forwarded it past the introductions and stopped to play when they got friendlier. Jack's eyes were plastered to the screen and he couldn't believe the size of Jamie's penis.

Jack cleared his throat, "Oh I'm afraid I may lack a little in size and girth compared to your fiancée; Eddie."

She chuckled, "Not to worry, Jack. All of the Reagan men are afflicted with that curse and blessing. Blessing for them and sort of a curse for us. Don't get me wrong, I do love a big, stiff cock, but once in a while, it's nice to sample a normal sized one.

Jack couldn't take his eyes off the screen and suddenly the sheet draping his flaccid cock began to rise up and tent-up.

Eddie looked from the screen to the sheet and slowly reaching out; she tugged at the sheet and it fell away from his erect cock. She licked her lips, "Mmmm, nice to see one that I know without a doubt I can take deep in to the root." She continued to glance up at the screen, but scooted down and pushing the sheet completely off his legs, she took his cock in her hand and rolled it around, getting the feel of it. She lowered her head and her tongue darted out and wet the entire head. She closed her lips around the head and her cheeks hallowed out as she began sucking. Her head slowly sank downward and within moments of enveloping the head, she had her tongue down, stabbing at the crinkled sack of his balls.

Between seeing Daisy and Jamie going at it, and watching the sexy blonde swallowing his cock, he was already close to cumming, "Aw you better slowdown there Eddie. I'm not as seasoned as you and Nicky who I had the pleasure of spending the night with yesterday."

Eddie popped her lips off his cock and just used her tongue to dart out and stab at his balls and licked up and down the shaft. She rose up, "You were thrown into the fire last night, huh? Nicky is wise beyond her years when it comes to sucking and fucking. As you know, she too is a Reagan and very proficient in cock-sucking seeing she learned from Jamie and her other Uncle Danny. Maybe you'd like to watch a little action of the two of you?"

He shook his head, "No, not really, I had a great time, but we left the room and used the pool for our playground after we made a mess in the bedroom."

She nodded, "Nicky always likes to fuck in the pool. Just wait till tomorrow, it's going to be a free-for-all. There is a lot of sex in the pool, around the pool and hot tub. Just watch out for the sauna, we had an issue last year. I forgot who it was, but they were in there too long and nearly passed out. No one knows if it was from the heat, or was it the sex." She knelt up, "So I can see you're a very visual guy, what would you like to delve into next. I'm sorta an old pro here, so visitor's choice?"

He gave her a sly smile, "I was really enjoying what you were doing, but watch out, if I tap you on the shoulder, you better stop or be prepared for a mouthful of semen."

She smacked her lips, "I could always use a little extra protein, but I understand. Would you like me to strip, or would you like to help?"

He shook his head, "No, you go ahead, how about standing above me and stripping? I'd really love to watch you get naked."

She grinned at him and reaching up, she drew the elastic of the bodice down past her gorgeous, firm tits. They sprung free and looking down, she saw how Jack's cock reacted to seeing her juicy looking titties. She rested her dress about her waist and reached up and tweaked her nipples till they stood out proud and stiff. Eddie was getting excited just having Jack watch her. She bit her lower lip and stared down at him with those dark blue eyes, "Stroke your cock for me Jack; make it good and hard. Once I get naked I want to straddle your cock and ride you until you spill your hot jism deep in my pussy. Would you like me to do that, Jack?"

Jack's eyes were traveling up and down her body. Her legs, ass and pussy were still concealed by her dress. He loved her slender calves and knew she was a beat cop. He looked up and began stroking his cock as he watched her play with her nipples. He let out a groan when he watched her twist and tug on them. She pulled at one and lowering her mouth, she drew it between her lips and he saw her tongue flick out and dance across the crown. In a hoarse voice he groaned out, "Take off your dress Eddie. I wanna see your luscious ass and your juicy pussy."

Eddie flashed him a coy smile as she looked at him over her shoulder. She hooked her thumbs in the waist of her dress and wiggling as sexily as she could. She slipped the dress from her hips and tight bubble butt. It pooled around her ankles and she kicked it aside. She wasn't wearing panties and she turned to flash him her glistening pussy. Her hands ran down her side till she reached her hips. She turned and leaning over, she pointed her ass at him and parting her cheeks, she gave him a view of her puckered hole and her juicy cunt. She dipped two fingers into her wet slit and still with her cheeks parted; she slipped them both into her ass. She threw her head back and straighten up. She reached up and tore the ponytail holder band off. She dipped her head twice and shook her head allowing her tousled locks to float down her back and to cover the tops of her straining tits. She looked down at his stiff cock and shifting her feet, she straddled him and as slowly as she could, she lowered her ripe down to his stiff cock.

Jack held his cock steady and watched as her juicy cuntlips parted and swallowed up his shaft. He bit his lip and drew blood. He licked it away and reaching out; he captured her womanly hips and guided her downward. He knew she didn't need help, but he wanted to speed it up. She was going way to slow for his liking. He released her hips and ran his hands along her side, to her back and up to her neck. He pulled her down to him and he captured her lips with his.

Eddie let out a stifled groan as she fought back and forth with him. Neither one of them wanted to win, but just continued to spar and take the other's tongue in and then withdrawing. They sucked on the other's tongue, pulling into their oral cavity and then repeated it all over again.

Jack's fingers were combing through Eddie's thick blonde hair. He loved how thick it was and how positively she reacted to him pulling and playing in it. He ripped his lips off of hers and pulling her down further, he closed his lips around one of her stiff nipples. He nipped at it; his tongue flicked out and worried it till he heard her let out a groan of approval. He sucked harder and drew even more of the crown into her mouth. He released it with a pop and attacked the other one, giving it the same treatment. All along, his hips were driving up and down, sending his stiff cock in and out of her.

Eddie slipped off the balls of her feet, down to her knees. She began the dance she learned from Erin and it always produced an orgasm from her belly and from the cock she was riding. She rolled her hips back and forth, side to side and in doing so, she scraped her clit over and over again against the root of his cock

Jack knew what she was doing and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He released her tit and kissed her hard once again. His hands ran up and down her gorgeous curves and cupping her ass, he began probing her anal hole. He felt a rush of her cream coating his cock and knew she was at the point of no return.

Eddie arched her back, tearing her mouth from his. She arched her back, driving back and forth as fast and as hard as she could. She screamed out, "I'm cumming Jack, fill me up. Give me your slimy cum and fill me till I overflow!" She dropped down and started to cum. Her mouth locked onto his once more and she shivered and trembled as she felt him beginning to send spurt after spurt of his thick cum deep into her pussy.

Jack clung to her and raked his nails along her back and once again, attacked her ass and asshole.

Eddie shifted her weight as she felt him continue to cum hard. She quivered with each blast that was shot into her and she welcomed each and every one of them.

Jack was in heaven. He was going to give Kate the world's biggest kiss when he saw her and thank her and Rick for the invite.

Eddie rolled off of him and snuggled up against him, "Mmmm, that was nice Jack. Just let me know when you are ready, I want you in the shower and I want your magical tongue darting in and out of my other hole. I can just imagine how you can get a girl off orally and I can't wait to see."

He rolled onto his side, "Jamie is one lucky son of a bitch to be marrying you. How can he let you out of his sight? I know I never would."

She caressed his face and kissed him lightly on the lips, "Mmmm, what do you say we get in the shower and you show me just how lucky Jamie is."

He did and he did. They spent so much time in the shower, they began to get pruny and had to jump into bed where they started all over again and Jack ended up taking both her pussy and ass doggy style before they both collapsed in exhaustion.

They curled up and spooned one another till in was time to get up and join the others out by the pool.

Up in the master suite, Rachel McCord (Lisa Edelstein) was on pins and needles. She just hoped the female who picks her card out of the fishbowl wouldn't be disappointed. She was an incredible time last night with Kate and was hoping for someone nearly as good as she was.

There was a slight tapping at the door and she jumped out of bed, completely naked to see who was her partner for the evening. Tonight, she had her long curly hair down around her shoulders. She wanted to look feminine tonight seeing she was the aggressor last night. She hoped to be pampered and loved tonight, but still wanted it steamy. She opened the door and drew in a gasp of air. She saw the smiling face of Angela Montenegro (Michaela Conlin) before her. She forgot she was naked and when she saw Angela's eyes run up and down her slender body, she blushed and after tugging Angela into the room, she closed and locked the door behind her. She was tongue-tied, "Ah, hi, ah, I'm so glad we got together Angela. I was surprised on the ride up here to hear you had a two year lesbian affair. I never would have thought it, but am so very happy we were partnered tonight. Come on in and sit, would you care for a cocktail, beer, or wine?"

Angela took a seat and couldn't stop staring at her, "Aw well, Rachel, I'm a little uncomfortable sitting here with me fully clothed and you naked."

She stood before her, "Well Angela, we can do this two ways, I can put something on, we were told to be naked, or you can join me and get as naked as I am, your choice."