Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tired? I'll give you tired little lady!" He grabbed her and enveloped her in his arms and before long they were locked together in another embrace. He groaned when he felt her fisting his awakening cock and he nearly fell over when she jumped up, wrapped her legs around his wet body and slowly settled down, taking his cock once again into her pussy. He pushed her against the wall and began pumping in and out of her at a furious pace.

Nicky was clawing at his body as she rode his cock and forced her tongue into his mouth. She tore her mouth from his, "I want it all over my face this time, Dad. I wanted all three of my holes filled with your spunk and that finishes the trifecta."

He lowered her to her feet and turned off the water and pulled her out of the shower, "Okay, you'll get your face painted with cum Nicky, but we're gonna have a lot more fun before that happens." He dried her off and she him.

They hurried to the bedroom and fucked for a few more hours before he gave her the cum she requested. Afterwards, she licked all of the cum he gave her and she curled up in her daddy's arms before falling asleep with him.

Back in Kate's bedroom, she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her tall, slender body. She stood in the doorway and placed her elbow on the doorframe and gave Seely a sexy pose, "So, come up with any more fantasies you'd like to explore?"

He tossed the sheet off his trim body and swung his legs off the bed and standing, came over to her, "I believe the fantasy is standing right before me. I had a fantasy where we were partnered up and had to pose as married couple, and just like now, you hurried off to the shower so we could get back out and work the case. You came out, looking just like this and..." He reached up, pulled the large clip that was holding her hair up. He smiled down at her as she shook her head and allowed her hair to come tumbling down.

Kate straightened up and let go of the doorframe and her arms encircled Seely. Their lips met and she felt the towel coming loose. It floated to the floor and she allowed Seely to guide her back to the bed. She let out a gasp when she felt him spin her around and urged her to lean over the side of the bed. She felt his hot breath on her back and then her tight ass. She wiggled her butt at him as she felt him settle down on his knees.

Seely applied pressure to her lower back and he leaned forward as he saw her press her upper body flat on the bed. He pushed at her feet and licked his lips as he watched her spread her feet further apart. He ran his hands upward, from her ankles, up her perfectly turned calves and onto her slender thighs. He rose up on his knees and his hands caressed and his nails raked across the firm flesh of her butt cheeks. He leaned forward and buried his face in-between this two tight globes of flesh. His tongue darted out and he ran his tongue up and down the entire crack of her ass. He stopped and darted in and out of her puckered hole and heard her let out a gasp, which quickly turned into a loud moan.

Kate reached out and grabbed hold of one of the pillows. She pulled it to her body and pulled it under her. She hugged it and pushed back and let out gasp after gasp as she felt Seely's tongue running up and down the crease between her cheeks. She shivered each time she felt his tongue dip into her butt hole and slip into that tiny hole.

Seely scooted a little lower and parting her cheeks he inhaled her freshly washed pussy. He pushed harder and caught one of her fat lips between his. He tugged at it and he heard her groans grow louder. He darted his tongue into her slimy hole and felt her shiver. He loved her sweet taste and curled his tongue and extracted a large tongue-full of her cream. He scooted up and hovered over her puckered hole. Unrolling his tongue he allowed what he extracted from her pussy to land directly on her starred hole. He jammed his tongue in and followed it up with first one and then a second finger.

Kate felt what he was doing and she moaned out, "Oh Seely, you are so wicked. I know where this is going and I'm totally on board. Fuck me asshole, get it nice and wet. I can't wait to feel your thick cock in my ass."

It was Seely's turn to groan, just hearing her say she wanted t, his breathing got heavier quickly. He immediately went back to eating her pussy, but his fingers remained in her butt. He darted his tongue in and out of her pussy at the same pace he dipped his finger in her ass.

Kate was on the verge of an orgasm. She wanted desperately to hold off until Seely was pumping her ass with his cock. She clutched at the pillow under her as tiny tremors coursed through her body. She pushed back against both his tongue and fingers and took several cleansing breaths as she tried to stay off her impending orgasm.

Seely continued teasing both of her holes. At the same time he stroked his cock, he was more than ready, but wanted to make sure Kate's ass was. As he moved to her asshole and released another dose of her cunt cream there, he slipped his fingers in again and realized she was ready. He rose up on his feet and felt dizzy. It was from being bent over too long, and from his heavy breathing, nearly hyperventilating. He grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her back to meet him.

Kate rose up and threw the pillow aside. She fisted the sheets and pushed back, meeting Seely halfway. She rolled her head back, sending her long wavy hair down her back. She caught his eyes and she whispered out, "Do it, fill my ass, DO IT NOW!" She screamed out and when she felt his cock at the entrance to her ass, she pushed back and felt the head pop through the tight outer-ring of her ass. She bolted upright and reaching back, wrapped her arms around Seely's neck. She pulled hard nearly breaking his neck.

Seely loved she was urging him on. He knew she was enthusiastically wanting this as much as he did. He shoved forward, sinking the rest of his cock into her slender body. He released her hips and turned her head. Their mouths met; both open wide as they gasped for air. Their tongue met even before their lips did. They danced back and forth and his hands ran down her sleek body and cupping her tits, he mauled them, squeezing hard, tweaking her nipples as he began pumping his hips back and forth.

Kate's legs were getting weak and she slumped back down to the mattress, taking Seely with her. Her ass was pushed back, driving his cock even deeper in her ass. She growled out, "Oh Fuck yeah! Give it to me, I want more, fuck my ass, fill me up. More, more, fuck me hard!"

Seely was spurred on, he released her tits and grabbed hold of her hips and as he shoved forward. He loved fucking her ass, it was hot and tight, but he loved her slick pussy much better. He wasn't about to stop until he filled her ass with his cum, but knew, later he would be claiming her pussy again. He picked up the pace and slapped her ass and he felt her butt tighten. He knew he was there. He leaned over and kissed her back and neck and when he saw her turn her head, he captured her mouth again. He hissed into her mouth, "I'm cumming, cum with me Kate!"

Just hearing him say that, she lost it and as she felt him begin to fill her ass, she shivered and started to cum too. She pushed back against him and when she felt his fingers tickling her clit, it increased her orgasm and she bathed his fingers with her creamy juices.

Seely was exhausted, but refused to break their union. He clung to her and felt her ass muscles tightening and releasing him over and over again. It kept him stiff for longer than he thought possible. He finally slipped out of her and he crawled onto the bed and urge her to join him.

Kate curled up alongside him and it was nice. She loved the way he caressed and planted soft wet kisses all along her sweaty body. It wasn't long before she heard him steady breathing. She wasn't finished yet, but let him nap. She climbed off the bed and took yet another shower. When she returned to the bedroom, she had a warm washcloth in her hand. She wiped his cock clean and by the time she was finished, he was stirring.

Seely woke-up to a warm feeling, but it wasn't the washcloth she was using; it was her warm mouth and very active tongue. Before he knew it, he was raring to go again. Even though he loved her mouth, he wanted her pussy again and mustering up all the strength he could, he drew her up off his cock, urged her onto her back and took his time to fill her.

Over the next thirty minutes, they took their time. They tried nearly every conceivable position and ended up with Kate on her knees and being fucked doggy-style, Kate's favorite position. She loved the depth she could take a cock in this position and as she came again, losing count on how many times she came, she accepted his heavy load.

Seely poured the last load for the night into her sucking cunt. He wrapped his arms around her and rolling onto his side, he brought her onto her side with him. He continued to caress her lush curves and keeping her close to him. Before long, they both drifted off to sleep, joined below and above with his arms around her curves.

While all of this was beginning, Erin Reagan (Bridget Moynahan) entered the bedroom where Colin Hunt (Brett Tucker) was occupying. She knew her ex-husband; Jack Boyle was in the room beside them. She wondered who was his partner for the evening. It quickly left her head when she saw the gorgeous man sitting naked by the sofa. She had to stifle a giggle when she saw him naked while she was standing there totally dressed. She knew it wasn't going to be like that for long, especially when she saw the man she was matched up with tonight. She made a mental note to thank Kate and Rick for inviting him.

Colin stood naked before her with no evidence of being shy about being that way. He came up to Erin who was dressed in a slinky navy blue wrap-around dress. "I'm so glad you picked me Erin, Kate had told me so much about you, I can't wait to explore you. I hope you don't have anything planned early tomorrow. Gorgeous, just gorgeous!"

She turned to hide her face from his nakedness. She giggled when she heard him call that out, "Thank you Colin, I just adore your accent and just like you, Kate gave me the lowdown about you too." She shivered when his breath was hot on her neck and she knew he was close because she could smell his intoxicating cologne. She felt dizzy and didn't know if it was because if what was to come or his scent. She felt his finger trailing up the back of her leg and slipped under her dress. She let out a gasp, but was frozen in that spot. Her gasp turned to a moan as his finger went higher under her dress. His fingers scraped against the gusset of her panties and dipped inside her moistening slit and she pushed against his invading finger. She finally found her voice, "Colin, are you being naughty back there?"

He spun her around and scooping her up in his naked arms and taking just the two or three steps, he laid her across the turned down bed.

Erin heard nothing but her pulse beating inside her ears as he stood over her, staring down at her lithe body. She stared at him and licked her lips as she focused on his stiff, thick cock. She watched him crawl up onto the bed between her feet.

Colin leaned down and left a trail of kisses from her ankles and moving upward till he reached her knee. He smiled when he saw her feverously opened the tie on her dress and getting it open, she parted her slinky dress. Colin continued his trek upward till her reached the juncture of her thighs. His large hands parted her legs wider and he deftly moving to her hips, he grabbed hold of her panties and swiftly pulled them off her long, shapely legs. He knelt there and gobbled up her womanhood with his eyes. On a mission to bring her quickly to an explosive orgasm, he sank down and his mouth began to devour her gorgeous pussy.

Erin cried out, running her fingers through his hair as he ate at her thick, slimy cuntlips. She watched in awe as he took long, slow swipes with his tongue and she clutched at his head as she raced towards her first of many orgasms. She closed her eyes and wished he would never stop eating her pussy.

Colin kept on eating her pussy as he looked to the side and watched as his partner in crime entered the room. He knew he was going to get in trouble with Kate and Rick, but he wanted to give Erin the time of her life. He didn't know his partner for the evening would be Erin, but he couldn't have lucked out and had her in his bed if he had planned it. His partner was Anthony Abetemarco (Steve Schirripa); he knew he was Erin's lead detective with the D.A. and soon to be fucking her along with him.

Erin still had her eyes closed as Colin resumed using his hungry mouth on her cunt and he moved a little higher and attacked her clit. She humped her hips upward crushing her clit against his active tongue as she came closer and closer to an orgasm. She was on the verge of an orgasm and suddenly Colin pulled away from her juicy cunt. Her eyes shot open in astonishment that he left her hanging and she let out a loud gasp as she saw Anthony standing beside her head on the other side of the bed. He was naked and lazily stroking his sizeable cock.

She froze in horror, not sure what she was seeing. She wondered how she could return to work on Tuesday and face him. She braced herself for an argument, but when she saw the smile on his lips and when she looked down at his straining cock, she decided to let it play out and worry about the ramifications tomorrow. What made it ever easier when Anthony spoke in his thick New York Accent, "Close your eyes Sweet Cheeks and keep going. Don't stop because I'm here."

Colin ignored Erin and Anthony's uncomfortable encounter and he resumed eating her. He attacked her clit again and after a few moments, he could feel Erin relax and resumed her climb to the summit of an orgasm.

Anthony broke the tension, "Eat her Colin, get her good and wet. My God Erin, you look so sexy, but we need to get you out of that dress."

Erin struggled to get her arms out of the dress spread out about her. She flopped back down to the bed, closed her eyes again and reveled in the feeling of Colin eating her pussy. She resigned to the fact that before the night was over, she most likely would he filled by both Colin and her lead detective, Anthony.

Colin seemed to be everywhere at one. His tongue was moving around and around, flicking against her slippery, stiff clit. He ate her with even more vigor as Erin's fingers clutched at his hair and when he felt her arching her back, she came all over his lips and tongue.

Erin's legs were quivering as the first of many orgasms shot through her body. She opened her eyes again and stared down at Colin's face, coated in her cream. She gave him a weak smile and watched as he knelt back. She saw his stiff cock as it sought somewhere to hide.

Colin licked the cream from his lips and even though he knew the answer, being English, he still asked, "Can I fuck you now, Erin?"

Before the last word came out of his mouth Erin blurted out, "Yes! Oh yes please!"

Colin scooted over and rolled over onto his back and reaching out, he grabbed hold of Erin's hips; he guided her up off her back and guided her above him.

Erin reached back and tossed her crumpled dress that was trapped under her to Anthony. She giggled when she watched he lifted it to his face and inhaled her scent.

She turned back and before she knew it, she felt Colin entering her pussy. She slid down his thick shaft. She loved how he filled her and wasn't overly large like the men in her family. She began riding him slowly as she grew accustomed to his thickness.

Colin began pumping up and down, driving his cock in and out of her juicy cunt. He reached up and massaged her tits as he continued to fuck her.

Erin's eyes drifted over to Anthony whose eyes were locked on her riding Colin's cock. She crooked her finger at him, urging him to join them on the bed. She knew exactly where she wanted him. She leaned over and planted her hands alongside Colin's head and she felt Anthony's bulky body shift on the mattress behind her. She let out a tiny gasp when she felt Anthony's cock ease between her tight, firm ass cheeks.

Erin's fingers clutched at the sheets as she felt Anthony's sizeable cock slide deeper into her ass. She was in orbit, never had she ever imagined she would he fucking Anthony and she never expected him in her ass, but she wasn't going to fight it. She would worry about it next week. She had two men, balls deep inside her, pushing against the thin membrane and she was delirious with excitement. Her holes were being stretched further than she thought possible.

Colin raised his head and began sucking on the ripe nipples that were swaying before him as he drove up into her over and over again.

Erin loved the way Colin fucked her and knowing her detective was fucking her ass, she raced towards yet another orgasm. Her body quivered and shook as she exploded and came hard. Erin's tight pussy milked Colin and she was proud she was making him cum. She felt his cock swell in her pussy and began pumping his potent seed inside her juicy cunt.

Anthony's hands began to caress and play with the gorgeous body beneath him. His large meaty hand were caressing her ass, along her back and wrapping his arms around her, he cupped her tits and tweaked and pulled at her ripe tips. He was in awe of her when he saw her turn her head and reaching up, wrapped her arms around his neck and she planted her lips on his. She kissed him with so much passion and affection; he lost it and started pumping his load in her ass.

Erin squealed when she suddenly felt him squirting his creamy cum in her ass. An unexpected orgasm was triggered when Erin felt Anthony fill her ass with cum. She released Anthony's neck and collapsed on top of Colin and the three of them remained there on the damp sheets basking in the afterglow for well over ten minutes.

Anthony had already slipped from her ass, but he was exhausted and out of shape, but knew before long, he would have enough energy to go again. Crawling off the bed, he went into the bathroom to tidy up and when he returned, he looked on as Erin's dark head was buried between Colin's legs, sucking lazily at his cock. He came over to the side of the bed and was stunned when she drew off of Colin's cock. Erin rolled onto her back and hanging her head off the side of the bed, she reached out, grabbed hold of Anthony's fat ass and pulled him towards her until she was able to wrap her lips around his flaccid cock.

Colin scooted over and buried his face in her cum-filled pussy and began eating her. He gazed up and all he could see was her tits and neck. He licked away at her until he received another dose of her cream as she came yet again.

Anthony couldn't remember the last time he had such a gorgeous woman sucking his cock, especially one he always had a fantasy about. He closed his eyes and let out a groan, "Oh Fuck Erin, I'm going to cum!"

Erin heard this and it only urged her to double her efforts. She stared up at him with those dark eyes and when she felt his cock leap in her mouth, she pulled it out and aimed it at her face. She let out a squeal when saw and felt his cum begin to shoot out of his cock, bathing her face, neck and up to her tits. She stroked him and milked out every drop she could. She closed her lips around it and drew out the last drop. She released it with a pop and managed to crawl back onto the bed. She was a mess, but a very sexy mess. She began to crawl off the bed and head to the bathroom. She stopped and turned back, she grabbed hold of Colin's hand and tugged at it, "Come on Colin, join me in the shower, I need a good hard fucking." She reached the bathroom door and turned back to Anthony, "You too Anthony, I do have more than one hole." She giggled, "Oh, I nearly forgot, you already know that."