Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 32

Story Info
Sean's Eighteenth Birthday is Epic in Every Way.
13.7k words
4.75
4.4k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 32 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

While Jamie and Eddie were enjoying themselves on their honeymoon at the Castle compound, Sean Reagan was celebrating his eighteenth birthday. He spoke earlier with his older brother Jack and he told him how Aunt Erin and Nicky were teamed up with Alexis and Eddie to usher him into adulthood.

"Wow, you had all four of them together? I'm not as experienced as you were and don't want to make a fool of myself with the family females."

"That is why I'm calling, but don't you dare tell Dad about this call. He wanted me to get a feel of who you'd like to party with for your eighteenth birthday. He told me to put it out there to you and none of the women they party with are off the table. So who are your favorites?"

Sean got a hard-on just thinking about it and he was glad he was in his bedroom talking to Jack on his cell, "Well, believe it or not Jack, but I'm sort of partial to Hispanic women. Every time I see Dad with his new girlfriend Molly or his partner Maria Baez, I get so fucking turned on."

"Wow, I never knew, any others?"

He shook his head and groaned knowing Jack couldn't see him, "Yeah, just like you, I've always had a thing for Aunt Erin, but I'd much rather have her all to myself, maybe a nice intimate one on one."

Jack chuckled, "You are one perverted bastard, aren't you?"

He snickered, "I guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?"

"Okay, I'll let Dad know, but remember, don't let on to him that we talked and you gave me your preferences."

"Got it and thanks Jack."

"Don't mention it, oh one other thing, remember after I turned eighteen and grandpa took you out on the fishing trip that weekend?"

"Yeah, I remember, what about it?"

"Well a family thing, once I turned eighteen and Nicky too, the Reagans have a coming out orgy. Everyone brings a lady or man, depending on their sex and we all enjoy a wild orgy. I was so exhausted afterwards. It's a sexy smorgasbord and you'll have the time of your life. Just keep it to yourself, but rest-up after your party with your ladies, you'll need your strength."

What Jack didn't know was that Sean had all sorts of experience with the cheerleaders at school.

Jack called his father, "Hey Dad, I asked Sean in a round about way what women we were associated with were his fantasy women."

Danny chuckled, "Let me guess, Eddie and Nicky?"

Jack scoffed, "Aw, no way Dad, would you believe his favorite are Latino women. He has a thing for dark skinned women with dark hair."

"Wow, that came out of left field. So did he say who his favorite women were."

Jack let out a groan, "Would you believe he has a thing for your new girlfriend, Molly and your partner, Maria Baez."

Danny started laughing, "Well I have to say, he has good taste. I know Maria won't be an issue, but Molly hasn't been with me that long and I'll have to do a lot of begging to get her to give it up to Sean."

Jack snickered, "Come on Dad, you beg? I doubt that will be an issue. All you have to do is turn on the Reagan charm and she'll be happy to help out."

Danny chuckled, "You sound so sure. You wanna give her a call and ask her?"

"Well Dad, I'll ask her as long as I get a shot at her too."

"Sorry Jack, I'm not one to pass her around to all my clan just yet. I'll take her out for a good meal, ply her with a few drinks and see how it goes. I have to say again, Sean surprises me, but he does know a good thing when he sees one. I'll try my best, thanks for the info Jack. Talk to you soon. Oh, don't forget Sunday after next, the Reagan orgy fest."

"Oh don't worry Dad, I have it all over my calendar and a reminder on my phone. Take care, talk to you soon and good luck, bye."

The next day Danny ran it past Maria and she giggled, "Oh yeah, I always thought Sean had a thing for me. He always thought I wasn't seeing him checking me out. Fuck yeah Danny, I'll do it. Who will be my partner in seducing him?"

Danny cleared his throat, "Aw would you believe he has a thing for my new friend, Molly Chavez."

"Oh fuck, lots of luck getting her to join in. If you do get her to do it, I wouldn't mind to see if she's into women. I'd love to try her out."

"Oh Baez, you are one freaky slut. I may use that for a sweetener. I heard her say a couple times in passing how hot she thinks you are."

"Well, if she doesn't go for Sean, maybe the three of us can get together."

He chuckled, "I'll keep that in mind for some other time for the three of us. Let's hit the road, we need to interview that man about the murder last night."

After work, he called Molly and asked her out to dinner and she accepted. He picked her up and as always, she looked amazing. He black hair was hanging down, resting on her ample breasts and his mouth began to water.

They went to her favorite Mexican restaurant and he ordered a pitcher of margaritas. The food went down good, as did the alcohol.

Danny sat close to Molly and rested his hand on her slender arm and ran it up and down, sending chills throughout her body. He licked his lips, "Molly, you know we have a special connection and you know how close I am to my children and family." He stopped and let it sink in and before he could continue she began to respond.

"That is the one thing I love most about you Danny. You don't only say it, but live it. You helped me with my brother. I hated you at first for arresting him, but in the end, you stepped up and helped him. He fucked up and nearly killed an innocent person. You took him to task and showed him he didn't need a gang to fit in. Even though he went to prison, it was just long enough to shake him up."

He leaned over and cupped her by the nape of her neck and kissed her lightly. He was surprised when she increased the kiss and when she pulled away, she bit her lip and was out of breath, "Wow that was intense Danny. I'm sorry, I knew you wanted to ask me something and I sorta went off."

He sat back and took a long breath and shook his head, "I had something to ask you, but after hearing that from you, I can't ask you. I would feel like a total bastard asking you. You are such a special person, forgive me."

She slid closer in the booth and hugged him, "Oh fuck Danny, you can ask me anything, I owe you so much."

He shook his head, "Sorry Molly, I can't do it. I'll have to find someone else. Someone I don't have such strong feelings for."

She was getting upset, "Damn it Danny, ask me. I know you aren't comfortable and that makes it so much easy. Please Danny, ask me, I swear I won't get upset."

He took a large sip of his margarita and looked down at the table and shook his head again.

"Damn it Danny, fucking ask me!" Her voice was a little louder.

He let out a deep breath, "I'll ask you, but I hope you refuse. Just remember I am now against this, but you pushed me and I don't want to make a scene here."

She chuckled, "I'm still waiting!"

"Okay, okay, we have a tradition in our family. It started with my sister, after that it was with my brother. After that there was a long break until Erin's daughter turned eighteen and a couple years ago it was my oldest son turn, Jack. Well Sean just turned eighteen and it's his turn."

"Okay, I get the background, but what happened when they turned eighteen?"

"Yeah, eighteen is the magic number. It means they are legally allowed to have sex and I found out that Sean has a thing for my partner Maria Baez and you Molly. So there it is and I really you don't get pissed, but you pulled it out of me and I hope to hell you refuse."

She was stunned, "Wow, you have one kinky family. So tell me, who was Erin's two choices?"

He scoffed, "Would you believe it was my older brother Joe and me. Jamie had Erin and my deceased wife Linda."

She was speechless, "I don't know what to say. I know it wasn't easy for you to ask me, but I sorta feel special that your son picked me."

Danny chuckled, "Well he has excellent taste, so please say no so I can move on and have him pick someone else."

She shook her head, "Sorry Danny, but I accept! I know between Baez and myself, we'll give Sean the night he will remember for the rest of his life."

He groaned, "Oh Molly, please don't do this. I can't believe I even brought it up in the first place."

She shook her head, "The more I think about it, the more I really, really want to do this. I can show him those things I did with you. He'll love it."

He chuckled, "If he didn't, I'd have to say he's gay! Well now that I brought that up, I have one more thing to ask you. The Sunday after his incredible night, the entire Reagan family has an orgy with the entire clan and their significant other. We bring the newest member into adulthood with a bang, so to speak and I'd love for you to be my guest."

She chuckled, "Oh wait, you'll take me to an orgy where all bets are off, but you don't want to take Sean into adulthood?"

He shook his head, "It's different, at the orgy, you have the option to say no to anyone and only do what you are comfortable with. With Sean, you're basically saying it is his night and Maria and you are fair game."

She giggled, "Yeah, I sorta like the thought of that. Okay, I'll do it and I'd be happy to be your partner at the orgy. Wow you fuckers are kinky. I wonder what else you guys do that will shock me."

He scoffed, "Oh there are a few more, but baby steps before I have you running the Reagan marathons."

"So tell me when and where will Maria and I take Sean to the promise land?"

He chuckled, "You Molly are incredible and a very, very special lady. Thank you for doing this. Just to let you know, you can change your mind at any time and I will accept your decision."

"Sorry Danny, I'm in one-hundred percent!"

He hugged her, "How about the day after tomorrow, at my place. I'm have Sean and Maria there. Although it isn't necessary to tell you, because you always look incredible, but wear something sexy."

She chuckled, "Oh, don't you worry, I'll knock his socks off and all the rest of his clothes."

Two days later, Danny and Sean were sitting in the living room when the doorbell rang and Maria and Molly were on the porch waiting to take Sean to the promise land.

Both Sean and Danny's jaws dropped when they saw the two gorgeous Hispanic women enter the house. Denny turned to Sean, "Oh you lucky fucker. We may have to delay the orgy a week, you're gonna need the time to recuperate after spending the night with these two."

They came into the house and both gave Danny a tiny kiss, but skipped away, they were there for Sean and were not going to waste any of their charms on Danny, at least not tonight.

The two women spoke before hand and decided to go in opposite directions. Maria (Marisa Ramirez) had her long black hair down and the ends rested on the swell of her nearly exposed breasts. Her bangs made her look even hotter. She did her make-up and made her large dark eyes look even larger. Her thick full lips were brightly painted in a bright red. The dress was a silky, slinky dress with a cowl neckline that scooped low, barely concealing her large unbridled tits. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra. It clung to the remainder of her lush body, and showcased her bubble butt and shapely legs. ending at mid-thigh.

Molly looked just the opposite. She was dressed a lot more demure, trying to look innocent and like the girl next door. She was still stunning and Danny never saw any girl living next door looking like her. She was wearing a flirty sun dress. Even though it had a full skirt, it showed her shapely legs and just enough skin to keep her prey attentive. There was a large gold zipper from neckline to waist and even though it didn't show much skin, her large breasts were aching to be set free. Her long silky black hair was pulled up in a sassy ponytail and it danced around her shoulders playfully. Her make-up, just like Maria's was done to perfection. Her eye make-up was just enough to bring one's eyes to her large dark eyes. Her lips, just like Maria's was coated in a muted red, just they didn't need much seeing they were large and thick, tempting to draw any thick cock between them was a pure fantasy.

Danny cleared his throat, "Ladies, would you like a drink to ease the tension in the room?"

Sean hopped up and waited for a reply. Maria nodded, "I could use a beer or a glass of wine, whatever you feel comfortable getting us, Sean, right Molly?"

Molly nodded, "Yes, either would be fine."

Danny directed Sean to the chilled wine and the glasses for the two of them. He turned to the ladies, "Well, I'll be on my way. If you need me, if you get stuck or worn-out, I'll be at my father's house. You got the number Sean, have fun and I'd say don't do anything I wouldn't do." He chuckled, "With these two, there isn't anything I wouldn't do!"

The two ladies took the glass from Sean and grinned up at him and Maria took a sip, "Mmm, very nice Sean, thank you."

Molly looked to Danny, "Go, get your ass out of here, we'll take good care of your boy and bring him into manhood, right Maria?"

She looked over her glass with those large smoky dark brown eyes and nodded, "Oh yeah, we got this handled."

Danny looked to Sean, "Good luck, you're gonna need it. Remember ladies, no alcohol for him. He's going to need all of his faculties tonight." He shook his hand, kissed the two ladies and chuckled, "Be kind to him, it is his birthday." He turned and left the house and headed to his father's place.

Maria wiggled her finger at Sean, "Why don't you come over here and have a seat between the two of us. Don't be afraid we won't bite.'

Molly giggled, "Well, not very hard, just tiny love bites."

He took a deep breath and sat between the two lovely dark skinned vixens. He stared at Maria's ample breasts that tried leaping free.

Maria placed her hand on his chin and made him look upward. She chuckled, "My eyes are up here. Before the night is over, I promise you'll get your fill of these babies."

He laughed out loud, "Oh Ms. Baez, I could never get my fill of those beauties."

She snickered, "Okay, I believe that, but forget the Ms. Baez crap. If you are going to fuck me I think you can use my first name."

He looked to Molly, "I can't believe you're actually here. I never expected you to agree to be my birthday present."

Maria called out, "Hey, does that mean I'm the slut who wouldn't say no?"

He began to sweat, "Aw well sorry, I didn't mean that at all. I was just thinking he was her boyfriend and didn't want me having sex with her."

"Oh so being his partner at work makes it better?"

He was really getting upset, "No, no I just meant.....Oh fuck, I don't know what I was thinking."

Maria began giggling, "Don't sweat it, although it looks like you really are. I was just giving you a hard time."

Molly snickered, "I'd much rather give him a hard-on, not a hard time!" Her hand went to his lap and let out a gasp, "Oh fuck, Maria, he's just as large as Danny."

Maria chuckled, "Oh Molly, you're in for a real treat. You're gonna find out that all of the Reagan men are in the same boat, just as large."'

Sean scoffed, "Oh ladies, I'm here, right here you know?"

Maria leaned over and kissed him lightly, "Sorry Sean, don't worry we'll make it up to you soon, really soon." She stood and grabbed his hand, "Let's take this to the bedroom where we can really get comfortable."

He stood hardly breathing and followed Maria and Molly followed the two of them. He stood beside the bed and Maria bypassed him and moved over to Molly. She whispered in her ear and Molly smiled and nodded. She ran her hands along Maria's bare shoulders and with a tiny shove, her hands went under the silky material and she swept it off Maria's shoulders. It fluttered to her waist and as she took in the gorgeous sight she heard Sean release a groan.

Molly looked back and saw Sean was already naked from the waist up and he was rubbing the large lump in his khaki pants. She turned back to Maria, "I think the plan to get Sean excited is working perfectly."

Maria's eyes were half closed and her lips were parted. She licked them and looked over Molly's shoulder. She let out a groan, "Oh Fuck Molly, I was right, he is just like all of the other Reagan's. You know how big Danny is, he is just as large and what makes it better, he's only eighteen and he'll be able to go all night."

Molly lowered her head and latched onto one of Maria's large, dark nipples. She drew the dark bud between her richly painted lips and sucked hard.

Maria clutched at Molly's long black ponytail and pulled her mouth towards the other aching nipple, "Suck it Molly. I want Sean so fucking excited that he comes all over us the first time we touch him."

Molly looked up into the dark eyed detective and slowly sank to her knees. She took the silky dress clinging to Maria's lush butt with her and it floated to the floor beside the bed. She inhaled the excitement between Maria's legs and saw a huge wet spot growing at the juncture of her thighs. She reached up and licked at the wet panties and she was rewarded with two loud grunts. One was coming from Maria and the other from Sean who was unable to just stand there. He removed his pants and underwear and stood there slowly stroking his huge hard-on.

Maria was in heaven, having her pussy licked and staring at a huge cock that rivaled any of the Reagan clan.

Molly pulled back just enough to draw the panties down Maria's firm thighs and off her trembling body. She turned to take a look at Sean when Maria nudged her to take a look. She let out a gasp, "Holy Shit, it has to be even larger than Danny's. We are in for a night of our lives, Maria."

She caught between a rock and a hard place. She looked back to Maria's thick, fleshy cunt. Those fat, coal black lips were swollen and glistening with her cunt juices. She glanced back at Sean's straining cock and didn't know where to focus her attention. Her choice was made for her as Maria wrapped her fingers around her thick, swaying ponytail and tugged it towards her.

Molly went willingly, knowing she would have the rest of the evening to savor Sean's cock. She wanted and needed to taste Maria's pussy. She had to see if it tasted half as good as it smelled. Her hot breath bathed Maria's pussy and her face was pressed to the thick folds as Maria pulled her tighter to her pussy.

Maria motioned for Seam to come over to her and as she felt Molly's tongue finally flick out and dance across her slimy cuntlips, she pulled Sean to her face. Their lips met and Maria had one hand at the nape of his neck, pulling him in tighter for a passionate kiss. Her other hand was still tugging at Molly's ponytail, urging her to eat her pussy.

Sean was floating, he increased the intensity of the kiss on Maria's fat lips. His tongue darted out, meeting hers as they kissed wildly. His hand came up and raked through her thick black hair. Tightening his grip, he pulled her lips harder against his and as he tongue fucked her mouth, she shoved her tongue into his.

Molly licked up and down the length of Maria's cunt and her tongue darted upward, uncovering her very large clit. It was poking out from under the hooded flesh at the top of her dark lipped pussy. She ran her fingers up and down the sopping slit and finding the overheated hole, she shoved two fingers as deep as she could into Maria's tight, wet cunt.

Maria growled out as she felt an orgasm quickly building in her lush body. She broke free from Sean's passionate kiss. She rolled her head around, "Oh fuck yeah Molly, eat my pussy, finger that slimy cunt of mine and make me cum."

Sean lowered his head and began peppering her neck and moving to her ear, he tugged at the sexy lobe and heard her release a gasp. He worked at the sensitive flesh on her neck, close to her collarbone and her moans grew louder. He moved lower and cupping one of her large, firm tits, he raised it slightly and locked his lips around the turgid tip. He sucked and nipped at it. He worked his tongue around and around the large aeroule as his hand captured its twin and twisted and tugged at the stiff nub.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers