Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria lost it as the two of them worked over her lush body. She let out a scream, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Her entire body stiffened and after her initial release, she began to shake and she wrapped her arms around Sean's firm shoulders and clung to him as wave after wave of her orgasm coursed through her quaking body.

Sean kissed her as he felt her shuttering hard. He growled out as all of a sudden, he felt a hot, wet mouth encircle his cock and began to slide up and down his shaft. Tearing his mouth from Maria's he stared downward and saw Molly's black eyes locking on his as her bright red lips slid up and down his stiff cock. He turned slightly and grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulled at it, urging her to take more of his cock into her mouth.

Maria sank to the floor and joined Molly. She needed to get off her feet, unable to stand after that incredible orgasm. She dipped her head and licked at the root of his cock that wasn't in Molly's mouth. She released it and began licking and sucking at his swollen nuts. She giggled when she felt his shake and knew he was close to cumming.

Molly doubled her efforts, bobbing up and down on his cock. Her thick, slippery saliva coated his shaft and her tongue rolled around and around, urging the hot load from his nuts.

Seam clutched at the two women's dark locks and throwing back his head, he screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Molly, I'm cumming. Hold on, it's gonna be a big one!"

Molly tightened her lips as she felt his cock swell and jerk. She was prepared for the blast, but it was so intense, it flooded her mouth. She swallowed hard, but was overwhelmed as blast after blast filled her oral cavity. She was unable to swallow it all and it began to seep out the corners of her brightly painted lips.

Maria turned her head and licked at the two streams that ran out of her mouth. She grabbed hold of Sean's cock and tugged at it and she popped it into her mouth and she sucked viciously as she coaxed the remainder of his load out of his balls and into her mouth. As his climax weakened, she popped his cock out of her mouth and turning to Molly, she kissed her and she was fed a mouthful of Sean's semen into her mouth.

Sean watched in awe as the two gorgeous dark skinned ladies swapped his cum back and forth, coating their richly painted lips with his milky cum. He stumbled back and sat on the edge of the bed and kept his eyes plastered on the erotic scene before him.

Maria finally pulled away and smiled back at Sean, who was staring at the lush, naked body kneeling beside the bed. He chuckled, "Maria, I have a question to ask you. Why are the two of us naked and Molly still has all of her clothes on?"

She giggled, "I don't have an answer for you, but i think the two of us should remedy the situation, don't you?"

He slipped off the bed as Molly made a move to escape, but the naked couple caught her before she could slip away. She struggled briefly, but quickly gave in.

Maria wrapped her arms around Molly waist and pulled her back against her bare breasts.

Molly could feel the stiff nipples boring into her back and the heat of her flesh against her own.

Sean, hopped off the bed and came around before Molly and without waiting for an invitation, he grew the zipper down the front of her dress. As the material parted, he was privy to her bare, dark breasts. Much larger and fuller than Maria's. He liked she didn't struggle as Maria's hands left her waist and run up her sides to her shoulders. She peeled away the material and drew it off her arms.

Molly stared into Sean's eyes and she smiled wickedly, "So, now that you have me half naked Sean, what are you going to do about it?"

He stepped closer and slipped to his knees and taking over where Maria left off, he drew the dress off her ample hips and urging her to lift one foot at a time, he pulled the dress away and stared up at her panty clad pussy. Her legs were longer than Maria's, but just as shapely. Running his hands from her knees upward, he smiled when he noticed she shifted her stance, parting her legs more for him to inspect his present. He reached her camel-toed treat and ran his thumb up and down the tight crease.

Molly let out a gasp and turned her head towards Maria, "This young fucker is gonna be a heart-breaker. He's not very experienced, but already knows what to do to turn a woman on." She kissed Maria's bee-stung lips and groaned out as she felt Sean's hot breath on her wet panties. Her groans grew louder when she felt her panties being lowered and replaced with his wet tongue and fat fingers.

Sean was in awe that his father has the ability to sample this gorgeous woman whenever he pleased. His tongue darted out and delved in-between her tight, dark lips. Unlike Maria's fleshy cuntlips, Molly's was a mere slit, but it was swelling up with blood as she felt her pussy growing wetter and hotter.

Sean used his thumbs to part those lips and view the bright pink inner well of her juicy pussy. He flicked it up and down, dipping deeper and deeper. He savored her sweet flavor and went higher, poking the tip of his tongue against the ripe clit and exposing it to the cool air, he drew it in-between his lips and sucking lightly, he flicked at it with his tongue.

Molly tore her mouth from Maria's and clutched at Sean's head guiding his mouth to her pussy.

Sean needed no guiding, dreaming about this ever since he saw his father fucking her in this very bedroom a few months ago. He shoved two and then a third finger into her tight, juicy hole, he began petting her inner walls, knowing exactly where to go and before long, Molly was trembling like a dime store whore. He was soon rewarded with a dose of her rich cunt cream, bathing his fingers, wrist and face as he sucked up all he could.

Maria was watching as the young Reagan brought the more experienced woman to her knees, literally. She crumpled to the carpeted floor and tightened her slender legs around his head. Maria slipped to the floor beside the couple and grabbing hold of Sean's already stiff cock, she parted those full, plump lips and enveloped his cock. Her long coal black hair covered half of his lower body as she sucked, licked and throated his cock.

Maria was so turned on by what the youngster was doing, she wanted part of this once more. She bobbed up and down, sending saliva all over his belly, thighs and balls. She stroked him vigorously as she sucked on the portion of his cock not in the tight grip of her fingers.

Sean pulled away from Molly who was sedated at the moment and looking down at the tinier, older gorgeous Hispanic, he wanted more. He wasn't about to cum in her mouth like last time.

He mustered up all of his strength and pulled her from his rock hard cock. He clamored to his feet and pulled Maria up too. He spun her around and planting his hand firmly on her shoulder, he urged her to lean over the bed. He grabbed hold of her by the hip and pushed her to the bed and he guided his saliva stained cock between those luscious thighs and found her dripping pussy. He thrust his hips forward and sank half of his cock into her tight, but very wet pussy.

Maria threw her head back, "Oh Fuck, you're huge, but don't you dare stop. Give it to me Sean. Fuck me and take me! Claim me as yours and I'll fuck you all you want!"

Just hearing this turned him on like never before. He dug his fingers into the firm flesh of her hips and began pumping in and out of her. He never felt a pussy so hot, so wet or so tight before. He skimmed his hands along her sides and clutched at her large swaying tits. He slammed into her, moving the bed with every thrust.

Maria was screaming out with every thrust, urging him to fuck her harder. She threw her head back, sending a waterfall of raven hair down her back.

Sean grabbed hold of her shiny, wavy locks and gathering them up into a ponytail of his own, he pulled her back against his invading cock with each and every thrust me pumped into her.

Maria was in the midst of an orgasm when she felt a tongue licking at her clit and fleshy cuntlips.

Molly had regained her composure after having the orgasm of her life. She squeezed in-between Sean and Maria and she worked her tongue on Maria's cunt and clit and at the same time, licking Sean's cock clean of Maria's cunt juices with every outward movement. She reveled in the feeling of making them both cum and cum hard.

Sean couldn't hold off any longer and as he slammed into Maria's pussy, he felt her cunt muscles tightening, milking him and Molly's tongue and lips didn't hurt either. He felt a gush of Maria's cunt juices as she exploded. He couldn't hold back and slamming into her hard, he held it there, grinding his hips against her and he began to pump his potent cum deep into the gorgeous pussy of the woman of his dreams.

Ever since his mother died, he saw his father and Maria Baez grow closer and with each passing day his dreams of fucking her grew stronger too. His dreams were now a reality as he finished cumming deep in her quivering body. He slumped against her and was rewarded when her flipped her head to the side and giving his a kiss that kept his cock firm as could be.

After a few minutes the three of them uncoupled and finally climbed up onto the bed. Sean was in heaven as the two raven haired beauties sat against the headboard on either side of him.

Maria sat up slightly and stared at him, "You can not tell me this was your first experience, right? You were just too good at everything you did to tell us this was your first time."

He chuckled, "Yeah, you outed me. I sorta had a wild night with one of the senior cheerleaders and she spread it around the whole team of how large my equipment was. After that, I had a steady stream of cheerleaders and even a couple teachers who sampled me and taught me a lot of what I did to you two. Please don't tell my Dad. You see Maria, ever since you became my father's partner, I've had dreams, even wet dreams about making love to you." He looked to Molly and chuckled, "And as for you, wow, you are absolutely gorgeous and one night while you and my dad were going at it, I peaked in and that was it, I knew you had to be my other choice. I'm just so glad I got to live my dreams out."

Molly looked to Maria, "Well your secret is safe with us, as long as you can repeat this now and maybe ever later, right Maria?"

She giggled, "Oh hell yeah, how about a little refreshments and we begin again."

Sean crawled off the bed and went downstairs to get the wine and a soft drink for himself. When he returned he stopped dead in the doorway as he watched Molly licking and sucking when he deposited in Maria a little while ago.

He placed the tray on the night stand and climbing up onto the bed, he easily slipped his stiff cock into Molly from behind. He began plowing into Molly like a man possessed. With each thrust, he shoved her face tighter to Maria's fleshy cunt. He heard her sloppy sucking of Maria's cunt and her moans and groans grew louder as she raced towards an orgasm she wanted.

Molly loved how he made her cum from his mouth, but his cock sliding in and out of her was so more exciting. She felt him spreading her wide as he drove in and out of her. He caressed her tight, tiny ass and knew one day, he would have to fuck that ass of hers. As for now, he was close to cumming from her tight pussy.

Molly tore her mouth from Maria's sloppy cunt. Maria already bathed her lips and mouth with her cunt cream and needed a break. She rose up and kissed Maria as she pushed back harder against Sean's invading cock.

Sean grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulled hard, breaking the kiss she had with Maria. Sean plastered his mouth to Molly's. He pulled so hard her ponytail came undone. Her long, silky raven hair floated all over her back and she screamed out as she started cumming.

Sean was unable to hold back any longer and send a heavy, hot load of his cum into her quaking pussy.

The three of them cuddled together and after a brief rest, they began again. During one of the breaks, Sean drew Maria into his grasp, "Maria, we all have to bring one woman to the Reagan orgy on Sunday and I'd like to invite you as my guest."

She beamed up at him and nodded, "I'd be honored to be your date." She kissed him and they began again.

Molly tapped him on the shoulder, "What the fuck Sean, what am I chopped liver?"

He pulled away from Maria's plush lips, "I'd ask you both, but I think Dad would be a little pissed at me if I stole his date."

She rolled her eyes and giggled, "Oh yeah, I forgot about him." She hands went to her mouth, "Oh My God, please don't tell him that."

They all laughed and nodded, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with us, now where were we."

They began again and again, and again. They drifted off to sleep, but eventually one of them woke up and they began again. This went on all night and as the sun came up, they stumbled to the bathroom to shower together and collapsed in the bed, exhausted and finally sedated.

Later that morning Danny returned and helped the two ladies to dress and catch a cab to their apartments.

"Dad, is there any way we can postpone the family orgy till the following Sunday. I know Uncle Jamie needs the extra time and I know for sure I do, as do Maria and Molly."

He chuckled, "I'll make a couple of calls and see if it is possible. I know you have to be worn out and need to be at your best seeing it is your coming out party."

Sean groaned, "Oh come on Dad, that sounds like I'm gay and coming out. You can ask Maria and Molly, I am anything but gay."

He scoffed, "Okay, I heard it as soon as I said it, I agree and I'll make it happen.'

He hugged him, "Thanks Dad, i really need the time to recuperate. Those two were insatiable."

Danny made a couple of calls and postponed the party to the following Sunday. He called Nicky and got Erin, "Hey Erin, I was calling to postpone the party for at Dad's house to the following Sunday. It seems that Maria Baez and Molly Chavez wore his ass out. He needs a week to recuperate."

She chuckled, "Yeah, I can imagine those two hot blooded Latinos wore him out. Sure, it's still a Sunday we'll both be there. By the way, would you please have Sean come over to my place after school one day soon. I have a gift for him. I know he's into photography and I got him a state of the art SLR camera."

He chuckled, "Thanks Erin, now I have to find him something else for his eighteenth birthday."

She laughed out loud, "I think giving him your girlfriend should be a big enough gift."

"Yeah, yeah, sure, I'll tel him to call before coming over."

"Thanks Danny, see you on Sunday."

Danny caught Sean, "Your Aunt Erin has a gift to give you, give her a call before going over there to make sure she'll be home."

"Okay Dad, I'll call her later today and see if she'll be home tomorrow after school."

After they finished off a pizza Sean called her, "Hello, Aunt Erin? Sean here. Dad said you wanted me to call about coming over. What is this all about? I hope you know I already had my coming into adulthood party. Wow it was amazing with Dad girlfriend Molly and his partner Maria Baez."

She chuckled, "Yeah, I heard and was a little crushed you didn't ask for me. Well I wanted you to come over and pick-up your personalized birthday gift. I know it is something you really wanted."

He chuckled, "Like I said before I already had my women, but if you are offering...."

"NO! NO Sean, I purchased it thinking only of you. Boy, you've been around your father way too long. You need a woman in that household and I don't mean Molly. So when are you coming over?"

"How about tomorrow after school? I have to practice my speech, I'm the valedictorian. So somewhere around four-thirty, five. Is that okay?"

Valedictorian, huh? I'm very proud of you. Have you chosen a college yet?"

"No, not really, I sent out applications to several colleges and I'm hoping for a scholarship."

"Great, we'll talk more when you get here see you tomorrow."

"Okay, Aunt Erin, see you then."

He arrived at her place and she was alone. Nicky was out on a date and wasn't expected back anytime soon.

Erin was dressed in one of her work outfits. A tight black pencil skirt, pearly white wrap around blouse and a black blazer to match her skirt. Her hair was pulled back in a severe bun, exposing her long graceful neck.

He sat down and she handed him a large package, "Go ahead and open it Sean. I can't wait to see what you think of it."

He tore it open and his jaw dropped. It was a top of the line SLR camera with several lenses. He looked to his aunt and placing the camera on the coffee table, he moved over to her and gave her a big hug. He tightened his grip on her and all of a sudden he felt his cock begin to stiffen. He tried to pull away, but Erin felt it too and wanted to savor it.

Erin finally released him and saw him blushing, "It had all of the bells and whistles so you can be a hot shot photographer when you get to college next year."

"Wow Aunt Erin, this is just too much, I can't keep it, it's just way too much."

"Nonsense Sean and I have an ulterior motive for giving it to you. You see I'm thinking about running for district attorney for Manhattan and I need a series of head shots. I was thinking a little softer photos, not the normally plastic type you see on campaign posters."

He nodded, "I can see the appeal in those. It won't make you look so stiff and more like the common person, am I right?"

She shook her head, "Exactly! I set a softer mood in my room. A little indirect lighting and even some candles. Come and look and tell me if you agree. Bring your camera, I hope I charged it up enough to take the photos I'm looking for."

He hurried behind her. He knew if this turned out good, it would be a springboard for what he was hoping to study in college. The photos could be attached to some of his applications for a scholarship. He stopped dead as he looked at the bed. It was already turned down and there were several candles lit and soft romantic music was playing. His thought of a scholarship slipped away and something else suddenly popped into his head. He thought Erin was trying to seduce him and he wasn't about to pass it up, if that was what she was intending. He figured he's play along and see where it leads.

She turned to him, "Is there enough light in here? I'd hate to ruin the mood of something a lot less sterile."

He picked up the camera and after turning it on, he checked through the viewfinder and saw it was perfect, "Yeah, they'll come out great, the candlelight will really make your skin glow."

She giggled,. "Wow, at my age, I never expect anyone to say my skin could glow."

He scoffed, "Oh come on Aunt Erin, you are nowhere that old. You are a beautiful woman...aw I hope that isn't too inappropriate."

She smiled meekly at him, "Please Sean, while we are alone together, please just drop the aunt shit and just call me Erin."

He licked his parched lips, "Will do Erin, okay, so what do you wanna start with?"

She stepped back, "Just start shooting and catch me in different poses." She slipped out of her blazer and tossed it on a nearby chair. She struck a pose and pouted. Erin licked her puffy lips and reached up and slowly pulled the pins holding her severe bun in place. She heard the camera clicking and buzzing as Sean continued to snap pictures.

She combed her fingers through her long, glossy dark brown hair. She dipped her upper body and stood up quickly sending her hair cascading all along her face, shoulders and the upper slopes of her firm, perky tits.

Sean continued to snap pictures, but at the same time he wanted to stare at his aunt without looking through the viewfinder. He took a peak and let out a tiny moan. He saw her perky nipples poking against the silky material of her pearly white blouse. He looked again and saw the dark aeroule showing through the material. He gazed at her tousled hair and puffy lips and he felt his cock growing stiffer by the second.