Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gasping for air, "Wow, they told me you had a lot of practice. Oh fuck me!" She let out a grunt, "I can tell they were not exaggerating. Okay, you have me, now fuck me and give me all you have!"

He began to moan as she relentlessly pounded on his cock, but she continued to grind her clit against the root of his cock. Erin threw her head back and screamed out," Yes, Yes, Yes, oh fuck, yes!" She reached down and took his hands and planted them firmly on her bouncing tits, "Pinch them Sean, twist them, make them ache, please! Oh fuck yeah, give me all you have!" She thrashed around, her unruly hair was flying all about. Her entire body was glistening with a fine film of sweat as she was once again on the verge of an incredible orgasm.

Sean groaned as he felt her pussy contracting around his shaft and Erin ground her clit again and again against the root of his cock. She was screaming now, but her words were not making any sense. she was babbling as her entire body went into spasms. He looked to the camera and it was catching every bounce and every twist of her gorgeous, slender body.

Erin fell against him and he wrapped his arms around her and holding her up just enough, he began thrusting up and down, slamming in her as hard as he could. He knew the camera was picking up the sounds of wet skin slapping against wet skin. He just wished the camera could pick up the incredible scent of the sex permeating the air in the bedroom.

Sean guided her up a little higher so he could fuck her harder and at the same time, he closed his lips around one of her ripe, swollen nipples.

She screamed out and came again. She entire body stiffened and shook and then she slumped against him. She was still as if she fainted. She molded his body as she clung to him, unable to move. Before she could regain her senses, she found herself flat on her back with Sean hovering above her.

He looked back to the TV and saw her swollen cunt glistening with her cunt juices and he watched as he slowly reentered her. He felt her cunt flutter and try to clutch at him, but she was too weak.

She stared up at him, "What the fuck, are you a machine? Don't you ever get tired?" She giggled, "My God, to be eighteen again. Okay stud, give it to me. I can't move, but I have to have that load you've been building up for so long."

He sat back, on his legs. He grabbed her hips and pulled her cunt tight to his invading cock.

She rolled her head from side to side and saw his cock enter her on the TV, "Oh fuck, that looks incredible, almost as good as it feels." She let out a gasp when he planted her heels on his shoulders and tugging at her, he drew her lush ass off the bed and she was hanging there, impaled on his cock. He began pounding in and out of her and at this angle, it hit areas of her rarely touched. She screamed out as she rolled her head from side to side. She was exhausted, but knew he was going to make her cum again. She hoped she didn't pass out, She needed to feel him fill her with his potent cum.

Sean picked up the pace and slammed into her over and over again. he was so sweaty, he had a tough time holding her legs on his shoulders. He gripped them and drove down and up, sending his overheated body against hers.

She screamed out and her entire body began to shake. her cunt gushed out another dose of her cunt cream and she tried to tighten her pussy as much as possible.

It was just enough and Sean threw his head back and screamed out, "Oh fuck Erin, here it cums, take my fucking cum. I'm gonna fill you till your pussy overflows with my semen." He released her legs and they fell lifelessly to the damp sheets and he collapsed against her and sent volley after volley of his hot seed deep into her worn-out pussy.

She managed to wrap her arms around him and she rained kissed all over his sweaty neck and face, "Happy Birthday Sean, welcome to the Reagan Clan!"

The two of them dozed off and sometime later, Sean was woken from his slumber by a warm, wet mouth sucking and licking at his suddenly stiffening cock. He growled out, Oh Erin, I'm exhausted, I love that mouth of yours, but I'm not sure I can do this again."

He heard a popping sound as a pair of lips released his cock. It was followed by a giggled, "Oh so you'll fuck and suck my mother, but don't have any for your sexy, naked cousin?"

He rose up on his elbows and stared into the dark, sparkling eyes of his cousin Nicky. He flopped back down, "Oh I think I can get enough starch in me to give my favorite female cousin a go around."

She giggled again, "Your only female cousin." She gripped the root of his cock and slid her hand up and down the shaft, "Mmm, looks like it was somewhere It shouldn't have been."

Sean looked to Erin who was slowly waking up. He looked back to Nicky, "Oh I don't know about that. If you ask your mother, I think she'll say it was exactly where she wanted it to be."

Erin sat up with her back against the headboard, "Oh you got that right Sean. And I'm hoping for a repeat performance."

Nicky licked at he shaft, tasting her mother and cousin on it, "Don't be such a hog mother. Share with your only daughter." She took him into her mouth, just like Erin did earlier and her nose was pressed against his belly. she hummed a little and felt him swelling up and sliding into her throat. Her eyes grew wide and those lips, just like her mother's were plush and slowly ran up the shaft and her tongue took over, "Mmm, very, very tasty. I think I'm going to love my youngest cousin."

Erin chuckled as she leaned down and kissed him. She rose back up, "He's really one of a kind. Would you believe he made me cum four or five times. I sorta lost count."

Sean chuckled, "It was five, but who's counting?" He unclipped Nicky's hair and it floated around her face, "So tell me are you just going to play with it or use it. Like they say, use it or lose it."

She scoffed "Who would I lose it too, Sean?"

He pointed to Erin, "I could make it an even half dozen, right Erin?"

She smiled down at Nicky, "It's up to you, Nicky."

She rose up and before she could react, Sean pounced on her and had her flat on her back. He spread her legs out and immediately buried his face in her sopping pussy. He heard her cry out as his tongue plunged into her dripping hole.

Erin looked down at Nicky, "Oh fuck baby, just look at him. Isn't he amazing?"

Nicky let out a gasp when he placed the tip of his tongue on her budding clit. He circled it about over and over again and when it came out of hiding, he drew it between his lips and sucked at it lightly, worrying it with his tongue again and again.

Nicky's head was in Erin's lap and staring up at her she gasped out, "Oh fuck, this is so fucking hot, I just love it!" She let out a grunt when he refused to release it, but added a couple fingers into her tight, juicy hole.

Sean shoved a third finger into her tight, hot hole and began pumping them in and out at a furious pace. She was so wet all three of them could hear them entering and slipping out of her. The squishing sounds were nearly as loud as her moaning.

He had her squirming all around the damp sheets as he sucked harder on her clit. He knew he was on the verge of getting a face full of cunt cream and he welcomed it.

He swirled it around and when he removed his fingers, they spider-webbed with her sticky cunt cream. He replaced his fingers with his tongue. He stiffened it and shoved it in deep. He sucked hard, and smiled when he heard her cry out even louder. He swirled his tongue inside her, lapping up as much of her nectar as he could before sliding his tongue out and working his tongue slowly up her wet folds.

Erin was lazily tweaking and tugging at Nicky's large, fat nipples. She leaned in and their lips met as she tugged harder on her daughter's nipples.

Nicky arched her ass off the bed as she screamed against her mother's mouth and exploded, sending a river of cunt cream out of her trembling body and Sean welcomed every drop she expelled. She was sweating from every pore and her dark hair was stuck to her cheeks. She hugged her mother as she slowly came down from her explosive orgasm,

Sean rose up, his face covered in his cousin's milky cum. He grabbed hold of her shaking legs and just like he did earlier to her mother, he tugged her towards him. He planted her shorter, by just as shapely legs on his shoulders and lined her leaking pussy with his cock, he shoved forward, slowly penetrating her tight, hot hole.

Nicky let out a scream and kicked at his back with her heels as she immediately flew into yet another climax. This one was so much more intense than the one from his mouth. She tightened her hold on his body with her legs as she clutched at her mother who was now peppering her neck, shoulders and finally her tits with hot, wet kisses.

Sean finally was seeded completely in her tight, spasming hole. He tightened his grip on her trembling legs and waited for her to settle down. Once she did, he slowly began sliding in and out of her. He fucked her for well over ten minutes, stopping once or twice when he saw she was about to cum again; he went on and on.

Nicky was moaning and groaning continually. She stared up at her mother, "Oh fuck, Mom, I'll go insane unless I cum soon. I feel like my entire body is coming apart."

Sean stared down at her, "Well I can't have my favorite cousin coming apart. I guess I'll have to give you what you need."

She let out a gasp when she felt him pick up the pace and she felt better when he released her legs, but let out a grunt when he took them again and nearly bent her in two. Her knees were up alongside her head and he rose up on the balls of his feet and began plowing straight down, driving his cock balls deep in her over and over again.

Erin helped by holding her one leg and he drove repeatedly in and out of her. She was screaming loudly as she began to squirt, sending a fountain of her slimy juices all over Sean. He fucked right through it and as she slowly settled down, he lost it and began pumping his hot, heavy cum deep in her overheated and well fucked pussy.

He finally released her legs and they fell to the bed and she rolled her head around. Her once perfectly done up hairdo, now reduced the just fucked look. It fit her well, seeing she was fucked and fucked to the point she could barely move. She was in awe of her cousin and knew it couldn't be the last time for the two or three of them.

After an hour of kissing, caressing and talking,. Erin led the two younger adults to the bathroom where the three of them frolicked in the shower and the two ladies managed to coax another orgasm from his, showering the two of them with a large dose of his creamy cum.

Sean was too exhausted to get dressed and head home. Seeing it was Friday, Erin called Danny and told him Sean was asleep on the sofa and she would bring him back home in the morning or afternoon,

It was the afternoon, because in the morning the two insatiable women jumped him again and were rewarded with yet another bout they would never forget.

Erin downloaded the sim card onto her computer and after returning home, Nicky and Erin watched the entire home made porno, getting one another off several times. Neither of them would have ever though that their meek, shy relative could be such a stud in bed.

Up next, the Sunday dinner and orgy for Sean and the remainder of the Reagan Clan.