Blue Eyed Stranger

Story Info
Erotic encounter with a handsome stranger in a bathroom.
817 words
3.78
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new bar had just opened up in the city and Kirsty had been insisting all week that I come out with her to check it out.

"You know I have my finals coming up, I really have to study" I pleaded with her.

"No you are always studying and you never have any fun! Tonight I'm choosing your outfit and you are coming out with me" she ordered.

There was no point arguing with her and I knew she was right, I did need a night away from my books.

"Absolutely not, I am not wearing that!" I announced, staring at the tiny red dress Kirsty had laid out on the bed.

"Cassie you are 25 not 85, I'd kill to have your figure you might as well show it off!" She replied.

"Fine I'll wear it, but can we please start drinking before I change my mind," I sighed, already feeling self conscious.

By the time we left my apartment I was in tall black stilettos, the tiny red dress, and my long brown hair curled down my back. I knew I was dressed to be noticed, which deep down I was pleased about.

"You look hot, you might be getting lucky tonight," laughed Kirsty.

"Oh gosh no, it's been way too long" I replied, realising it had been over six months since my last encounter.

When we arrived at the bar I took three steps inside before laying my eyes on the most beautiful man I had ever seen. His piercing blue eyes looking me up and down approvingly. I didn't know what the night held but one thing I did know was I needed to speak to this man. I leant across him at the bar to order two vodka martinis, before glancing in his direction to sneak a flirty smile. He extended his arm to rest it on mine, introducing himself as Alex. His touch on my skin sent a million electric tingles up my spine, I instantly felt myself grow wet. I blushed, imagining he knew what had just happened. I didn't know this man but yet my body craved him in ways it had never wanted anyone. I spent the next hour sitting across the room fantasising all the different things I'd love to do to him. He knew I wanted him and his expression told me he wanted me too. I walked to the bathroom, knowing he would follow me.

As soon as the door was locked, his strong hands were around me, pulling me into his chest. He smelt of aftershave and soap, I could barely control myself as our lips and tongues met, passionately kissing until his hands reached my breasts. He gently pinched each nipple, bringing them hard in his touch. He squeezed my breasts before taking his mouth to my hard nipples. His tongue circling each nipple before gently biting them as I squirmed beneath his touch. Before I knew it his fingers were inside of me, moving up and down with the sound of my juices. Removing his now soaking wet fingers he pulled me to the sink, lifting me onto it until my back was pressed against the mirror. His tongue travelled between my legs, stroking until my breathing was intense and my legs starting to shake. It was his turn to enter my mouth, and for once I was more than happy to oblige. I felt his hardness growing in my mouth, my hand gently twisting around him as I sucked. He held my hair back, satisfied groans escaping him. Before I knew it I was bent over the sink, I moaned softly as he pushed himself inside. He completely filled the space inside me, I thrusted my hips backwards, forcing him deeper inside. With each thrust, his free hand was stroking me from the front while his other lightly around my throat.

The anticipation of each thrust had me going wild, I could barely stop my legs from shaking as his fingers stroked faster, synchronising with his thrusts. I had no choice but to let my moans escape as I knew he was just as close to releasing his load. With one final push my body lost control and every muscle in my body trembled with immense pleasure. He let out a loud grunt before releasing me from his hold. I remained bent over the sink panting, my legs had barely finished shaking. In that moment nothing else existed, just him and I in the small bathroom. He kissed the corner of my lips before redressing himself, ready to return to the rest of the world. We shot each other a cheeky grin as I walked out of the bathroom and ready to find Kirsty. Alex may have just been a beautiful stranger with piercing blue eyes, but I knew my body was never going to forget him or his touch.