Northbound Ch. 01

Story Info
A married couple goes on a ski trip with friends.
4.2k words
4.28
53.5k
68

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

"Oh fuck, oh shit... fuck!"

Paul grunted loudly before pulling his dick out. He was cumming already. Lindsey watched as he stroked his penis. Several shots of semen flew out of his cock landing on her tight stomach. It was a good size load she thought, maybe a little more than normal.

"Ohhhhh, fuck... Shit," Paul said as she stroked out the last drop. "I'm sorry."

Lindsey smiled up at Paul. She lovingly rubbed his thigh. "It's ok babe," she said.

"I thought I could go a lot longer than that. Then it just kinda happened," Paul said as he continued to hold his softening cock.

"I'm serious, it's fine. Don't worry about it. We need to pack anyway."

Paul laid down next to Lindsey as they both looked up at the ceiling. They had been married for four years, having dated for five before that. Still madly in love with one another, their life was entering a new phase. They wanted to have children. At least two. The days of date nights, parties, and traveling were quickly coming to an end. Realizing this, they both wanted to enjoy as much of it as they could before it was time to really settle down.

"How long do you think it'll take to get up there?" Lindsey asked as she played with Paul's cum with her fingers.

"Depends on traffic. Three, maybe four hours I'd say."

The couple was headed up to Maine with their friends Rachel and Joe. They planned on spending a few days at a ski cabin they rented online.

"Can you believe one of these is going to be our little baby?" Lindsey said as she held up a glob of cum in her hand. Paul looked at it and smiled. "Clearly not that one, huh?" he joked.

"Are you just gonna lay there or actually get me a towel?" Lindsey shoved Paul playfully as he got up to help her get cleaned off. "C'mon, let's shower. We still need to pack and get out of here," Paul said as he wiped his cum off her stomach.

Paul took a minute to throw some of his things in a suitcase while giving Lindsey a head start in the shower. As he opened the bathroom door, he stopped to admire his wife through the glass shower. She was truly stunning. At 5'6", she had an athletic and toned frame as a result of playing many sports growing up. Her breasts were larger than average and still very much hearty and youthful. Paul watched as she reached around her back and washed her round and firm ass with a pink luffa. Soap suds streamed down her crack, legs, and onto her cute feet. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she soaked her long and voluminous brown hair.

'My wife is so fucking hot' Paul thought to himself as he watched her through the glass. While Lindsey maintained a nearly perfect body, Paul was not so lucky as his thirty-three years on Earth had started to catch up to him. He was slightly taller than Lindsey at 5'8", brown hair, dark eyes. He sported a neatly trimmed beard. Paul was handsome, outgoing, funny, and full of charm. That is what drew Lindsey to him in the first place. But years of traveling for work, minimal exercise and poor eating resulted in him becoming slightly overweight. While most wouldn't look at him and say he's fat, almost no one would say he's in shape. Quite literally everyone, however, would agree Lindsey is in another league compared to Paul.

Paul stepped in the shower which was plenty large enough for the both of them. Paul and Lindsey both had full time jobs that paid six figures each. It allowed them to afford a beautiful home with fabulous amenities such as their spacious bathroom and shower. Lindsey turned to face Paul as she continued to soap up her hair.

"Do I need to shave?"

"There's a hot tub, I'm pretty sure," said Paul, looking down at her legs.

Lindsey made a sad face. "I really don't feel like shaving." Paul shrugged. "Ok, but don't complain when everyone calls you a werewolf." She splashed him playfully, before reaching past him to fetch her razor.

"I think you told me Rachal and Joe are bringing all the booze and have a bunch of breakfast stuff too, right? So I guess we'll do lunches and dinners?" Paul asked as he soaped up his chest and arms.

"That's fine, that's easy," she said as she moved from her legs to her bikini area. She meticulously shaved her pubic hair as not to remove it all, but trim it neatly. Paul, having moved on to washing his crotch, watched closely as his wife groomed her pubes. "I like when you leave some hair there."

"Shaved vag's are so 2007," she joked. The combination of washing his penis and watching Lindsey shave had the expected outcome as Paul achieved an erection rather quickly. "Hey," he said, holding his penis in one hand.

"What," said Lindsey looking up at Paul, before quickly realizing he was hard. "Oh my God, really? You literally just came."

Paul smiled and shrugged. "I like watching you shave, what can I say?" Lindsey reached out and grabbed his penis by the tip. Paul had a small penis. It was probably no more than four and a half inches long, and maybe four inches around. Lindsey always thought it got smaller as the years went on, but that was most likely due to Paul gaining some weight. She didn't care, however. She loved everything about him.

"You like my small dick?"

"It's not small at all."

Paul laughed. "It absolutely is."

"Well, I like it. And I wouldn't trade it for the world," she said while still holding it in her hand.

Lindsey dropped his penis and finished rinsing her hair. "Hey, what gives? Can you help me out?"

"You're being serious? You need to cum again??" Paul smiled and nodded. "What can I say, my wife is hot."

"Thank you, honey. But we need to go. Not enough time," she said as she exited the shower.

"Ugh, fine. But I'm gonna jerk off in here!" Paul called out. "Suit yourself!" Lindsey truly didn't mind. That's what being together eight years had done.

Paul was disappointed in getting blue balls, but had no real intentions of masturbating. So he quickly wrapped up his shower, dried off, and finished packing.

-------------------

The ride to the mountains was uneventful. There was little to no traffic and conditions were good. Paul enjoyed the quiet time as Lindsey, per usual, slept almost the whole way. He looked over at her repeatedly as she curled up on her side, head resting on the back of her seat. She was wearing black leggings, tan Ugg boots, and a North Face fleece. Her hair draped neatly down the sides of her face, spilling out of her winter hat. She looked adorable.

As she slowly opened her eyes, she looked around trying to recognize something. "Whoa, are we almost there?" she asked as she straightened up in her seat.

"Yup. You slept pretty much the whole way. It says we'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"Amazing," Lindsey said as she stretched her arms up as high as she could. "I'm sorry I wasn't much company."

"It's ok. But you did miss out on the World War II podcast. It was a good one."

Lindsey rolled her eyes looking at Paul. "Oh bummer. Really wish I caught that one," she said sarcastically as she picked a piece of lint of his sweatshirt.

As they pulled into the driveway of their mountainside rental, they could see Joe and Rachel already unloading their car. Rachel gave an enthusiastic wave as they pulled up.

"Great timing!" shouted Paul as he rolled down his window, pulling up next to Joe's car. "Hey guys!" shouted Rachel as she ran over to Lindsey's side to hug her. Rachel and Lindsey had been close friends since starting a job together after college. They worked side by side for four years before Rachel left for another company. But they remained close. Rachel had tan skin, and jet black hair. Her eyes were big and green. Sporting a thin frame and very large natural breasts, Rachel could always turn a few heads. She hugged Lindsey almost before she could get out of the car.

"I'm so excited!" she said. "Hey Paul!"

"Hey, Rach!" Paul said as he started unpacking. Joe was busy unloading their skis from the roof carrier. Paul and Joe were cordial with one another, but wouldn't be considered friends per se. While Paul was normally the outgoing and boisterous type, Joe was much more reserved. Stoic in his mannerisms and behavior. Joe was tall at 6'2," with a muscular frame, broad shoulders, and big hands. He always carried himself with certainty and confidence.

"Hey Joe," said Paul as he approached him, carrying two suitcases. "How you doing, Paul?"

"You guys, wait till you see how much booze we picked up!" said Rachel as she rushed around Joe's car and popped the trunk. Inside were 6 cases of beer, two boxes filled with wine bottles, vodka, tequila, and bourbon. "You think this is enough for four people?"

"That's enough for forty!" said Lindsey as she noticed Rachel had a beer in her hand. "Tell me you weren't drinking on the way up."

Rachel shrugged as she took a sip. "I wasn't driving," she said as she winked at her friend. "C'mon, let's go check out the place."

---------------

The house was situated on the side of a ski mountain and included in the rental fee were lift tickets. That allowed the four of them to ski on and ski off whenever they'd like without having to drive to the lodge. The living room had a very tall ceiling with a huge fireplace. The open concept gave way to a modern kitchen complete with a pizza brick oven and espresso maker. The large deck off the living room boasted a jacuzzi and seating area with large heat lamps.

"This place is incredible!" shouted Rachel as she ran around, checking out each room. "Look! Jacuzzi!"

Joe came upstairs after checking out the basement. "Guys, there's a sauna down there."

"Like, a sauna sauna?" asked Rachel. Joe nodded. "Crazy right? This place is sweet."

Lindsey and Paul moved their bags upstairs into one of the bedrooms and began unpacking their belongings. Paul tossed his bag into the closet, kicked his shoes off, and sprawled out on the bed. Lindsey opted to neatly unpack her clothing and organize them into the dresser and closet hangers. She smiled at Paul who had no interest in unpacking.

"I like you in your little ski bunny outfit you've got going on here," he said as he watched her bend over and collect her things. "You've got this nice little 'innocent suburban girl in the mountains' look to you."

Lindsey rolled her eyes. "I like this fleece. It's so comfortable."

"Come here a sec," said Paul as he put his hand on his crotch. Lindsey grabbed her phone and plopped down on the bed next to him. She looked down at his apparent erection, then back at him. "Again? I thought you jerked off in the shower!"

"No, no, I never did. Was saving it for us. We should christen this place you know."

Lindsey giggled and lowered her voice. "We literally just got here. And they're walking around right now," she nodded towards the door. "We're not having sex." Paul grew frustrated. "C'mon, Linds. Please? I have a raging boner right now. You're killing me in these little black leggings!"

Lindsey, while playing on her phone, rolled her eyes. She placed her phone down on her chest and looked at Paul. "Fine, I'll jerk you off."

"Yes!" said Paul as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. Lindsey helped him pull his underwear down, freeing his hard dick. She fetched some lotion from her bag on the nightstand and squirted some on her hand. Lindsey's hands were small and slender. But Paul's dick didn't leave much runway to stroke. She began her handjob by sliding up and down, past the head each time. Paul leaned back and exhaled deeply. He spread his legs as Lindsey worked.

Each of them lay side by side. Lindsey's hand doing the work while she rested her head on Paul's shoulder. They both looked down at the handjob taking place. Joe and Rachel could be heard talking to each other downstairs. Lindsey looked somewhat bored and unamused as she progressed Paul towards a hopefully speedy orgasm. "Feel good?" she whispered as she sensed his breathing increase.

Without warning, Paul muffled a groan and shot out a glob of cum onto his belly. Lindsey picked her head up and leaned out of the way as the second blast landed on Paul's chest.

"Fuck," he whispered as he shot a third blast onto his chest. Lindsey kept stroking as two more smaller bursts dribbled out his cock head. Paul started laughing as his orgasm subsided. Lindsey smiled and got up from the bed, careful to not touch anything with her cum and lotion covered hand. She scurried off to the bathroom to get cleaned while Paul leaned back and closed his eyes.

Lindsey came back with a towel, tossing it to Paul. His dick had already retracted to its two inch state. Lindsey watched him clean up his cum. "I'm surprised there was that much even after this morning," she observed. "You're a little hornball today, huh?"

Paul grinned as he finished cleaning up. "I told you. My wife is smokin. That's what it is."

Lindsey smiled, leaned over and kissed her husband. "Ok, pull your pants up hornball. I'll see ya downstairs."

-------------------

The two couples hung out, relaxing and catching up in front of the fireplace. It was nice and relaxing to be out of the car and into the comfortable environment of the lodge amongst friends. Paul was especially enjoying himself as he stole several peeks at Rachel. He found her to be an exotic kind of hot. With her dark complexion, piercing green eyes, and flowing black hair, she made it easy to become attracted to. She sat in the arm chair, sideways with her legs hanging off the side, giggling with the flow of conversation. It was adorable.

"It's almost six. I'm gonna go get ready for dinner," Rachel announced.

"Dinner's at seven-thirty though," said Paul, confused.

"Boys will never understand what it takes to maintain this level of beauty," said Rachel, jokingly as she pretended to pose for a picture.

Lindsey followed Rachel upstairs to get ready while Paul and Joe sat by the fire, drinking beers.

"How's work, man?" Paul asked, hoping to drum up some conversation.

"It's good. Busy. You?"

"Same." This was proving difficult. "Pats are looking good this year, huh?" Football was the only common ground the two had.

"They sure are. Defense is stacked. Brady's playing like he's twenty-five too." Paul nodded as he sipped a beer. The two went on chatting about the New England Patriots.

----------------

"I like those jeans," said Lindsey as Rachel leaned over the sink applying makeup. Lindsey brought in a few outfits to choose from for herself and had them laid out on Rachel's bed.

"Thanks! They're new. Christmas gift from Joe." Rachel applied makeup in just a pair of jeans and a lace black bra. Her large breasts hung perfectly from her slim frame over the sink. She stood on her tippy toes to get close to the mirror.

Lindsey debated over the outfit selections she laid out as Rachel stood next to her joining her. "The first one," said Rachel with conviction. "That's cute."

"You think?" Lindsey asked as she held it up to her, looking in the mirror. "It is, isn't it."

"For sure," said Rachel as she put on a red and black flannel pattern shirt.

As Lindsey tried on her shirt, she eyed an open suitcase on the floor, next to the mirror. It appeared to be Joe's suitcase. In it, he had neatly folded shirts, pants, underwear, and socks. His dopp kit was packed into the suitcase, but open. That's when Lindsey noticed something. Inside his dopp kit, clearly visible was a small box of condoms. But not just any condoms. The brand read 'Trojan Magnum XL.' Lindsey and Paul hadn't used condoms in years, especially lately as they wanted to get pregnant. But when they did, Paul never used Magnums or even Magnums XL for that matter.

She looked over at Rachel who was busy picking out shoes. She looked back down at the suitcase to confirm what she saw. 'XL?' she thought to herself. 'How big is he?' Lindsey felt flush and slightly guilty for spying on Rachel and Joe. She quickly put her shirt on and told Rachel she'd see her downstairs.

------------------

The foursome went to dinner at a nice Italian restaurant in the ski village. Afterwards, they hit the local pub, played some pool, and had some beers before heading back. Paul cracked open a bottle of whiskey and poured out some shots. Joe cranked the radio. They were having a blast on their first night in Maine.

"You are absolutely lying!" said Paul as he threw another log on the fire. "We probably have sex once a week, at best!"

Lindsey laughed. "Ok, ok, you're probably right. But lately, we've upped our game, wouldn't you say?"

Paul looked skeptical. "I'm not so sure about that one."

"Paul, we literally had sex this morning!" Lindsey argued. Rachel cracked up laughing. "She's got you there, Paul."

"Well, I mean, c'mon. We're tryna make a human, Linds."

Everyone laughed at Paul's joke. "Well, I can honestly say we are probably an every nighter," she said looking at Joe. "Right Joe? I feel like we definitely put up some good numbers."

"Yeah, we do alright," said Joe, smiling as he took a sip.

"That is, unless I need some recovery time!" joked Rachel.

"Recovery time?" asked Lindsey, confused.

"Well yeah! I need to rest the ol va-jay-jay sometimes!"

Lindsey nodded, pretending to agree. The truth was, she didn't find sex to be particularly impactful at all. She wondered if she was missing something. "Very true," she said plainly. "Paul, I guess we'll have to work on our numbers then, huh?"

"I'm ready when you are!"

"Ok," said Rachel as she slapped her legs and stood up. "I'm getting my bathing suit on. It's jacuzzi time."

"Ooo, ooo me too!" Lindsey jumped up and followed her. "This is so fun, you guys!"

--------------

Both girls looked absolutely stunning in their bikinis. Lindsey walked sexily towards the jacuzzi in a bright yellow bikini, showcasing her perfect curves and toned stomach. She dipped her toe in the water before descending in. Rachel followed, opting for a black bikini. Her big boobs formed breathtaking cleavage. It was impossible for Paul not to notice how hot she looked. He tried his hardest not to stare, but successfully snuck in many good looks at her breasts.

Meanwhile, Joe sported a white bathing suit that looked to be perhaps a size or two too small for him. He didn't seem to mind as he approached the jacuzzi with confidence, handing out drinks to everyone who was already inside.

"The water's so nice, but the air is so cold," Rachel giggled as she crossed her arms, covering her breasts as best she could.

"I know, it's gotta be like thirty degrees out," Lindsey said as she looked up at Joe. "Are those heat lamps? Joe, you think you can grab one while you're up there?"

"No problem," he said as he walked over to the heat lamp and pulled it over closer to the Jacuzzi. As he worked on it, he had to reach up to where the switch was. Everyone watched as he figured out how to activate the lamp. Lindsey's eyes wandered to his crotch area while he focused on the lamp. Joe's trunks were white and clung tightly to his body. There was nothing left to the imagination. Lindsey eyed what appeared to be a long and thick penis, situated snugly down his thigh. It was enormous. Even in the dim light of the deck, she could clearly make out his penis head which appeared bulbous and profound.

Paul easily noticed it too. He couldn't believe this guy was packing that much. He was certain he was still soft, yet had a penis considerably larger than Pauls was even when hard. Paul looked at Lindsey and could clearly see her eyes were glued to Joe's crotch. She was loving this. Paul looked back as Joe was still fiddling with the switch. He pictured Rachel having sex with Joe's giant dick.

"Ok, got it!" said Joe as he stepped back and looked at the glowing heat lamp. "That was a lot more confusing than I thought it'd be."

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12