Blue Hair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hear what they were saying but I noticed that they were walking with different step lengths and foot placements. Mattie groaned several times. By the time we reached the next corner, she was breathing even heavier than before.

"So, how is the orgasm count going?" I asked from directly behind them.

They both groaned and Annie whispered, "The coming is going great."

"Who, who knew walking could be so orgasmic," Mattie said softly as she rocked her hips from side to side. "I don't think I'll wear flats again."

"Annie says the same thing about elevators," I said with a grin.

Mattie gave Annie a funny look and Annie giggled. "Stairs are even more orgasmic that sidewalks."

"There are, uh, only two steps up to my place. I live on the ground floor," Mattie replied.

"I live on the third floor," Annie whispered. "Six flights that can be anywhere from one giant orgasm to six small ones."

"And I live on the tenth floor," I supplied.

Annie groaned and looked back at me. "I, I didn't know that."

"Another reason to move in with me," I told her.

"You two don't live together?" Mattie asked.

"He keeps asking and I keep thinking about it but I haven't said yes, yet," Annie whispered.

The light changed and we started across the street. Mattie asked, "What do you two do besides each other?"

"I'm a law student and he's an investigator for several lawyers," Annie replied.

"That answers a few questions," Mattie muttered.

"You can ask anything you want. Neither of us are shy," I replied.

"Speaking of shy," Annie said as she took Mattie's hand and turned left. There was no foot traffic on the sidewalk. I moved up next to Annie as she pulled the zipper on the jacket all the way down.

Mattie's eyes jumped sideways and slightly down. She groaned deeply as she watched Annie's left breast bounce and jiggle under the jacket.

Annie made a soft whimpering sound as she moved her left hand up to put it in the jacket pocket. She moved her hand out to the left and slightly forward. There was a wall to a row of three story town homes to her right, the jacket to the left, and she was fully exposed to the front.

"Nicely done," I said softly.

"So, so easily done," Mattie whispered. She now had her eyes on all of Annie's breast. "Your nipple is as hard as mine have been since I put this shirt on."

Annie left go of Mattie's hand and reached up to move the right side of the jacket off her other breast. Now, both breasts were exposed to the sidewalk and street in front of us. She was biting on her lower lips. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned deeply.

"Close the jacket but don't zip it up," I said as we neared the corner.

Annie closed the left side and took her hand out of the pocket. A few steps later, she covered her right breasts and shivered hard. "I, I was about to, uh, come," she whispered as we reached the corner of the wall.

"I know," I said as I turned us left. There were cars on this street but no pedestrians.

With the jacket unzipped, Annie's breasts bounced and wobbled more as she walked. Annie kept making soft whimpering sounds.

"A wiggly wobbly butt plug on one end and satin stroked nipples on the other," I said aloud. Annie made a groaning sound and Mattie whimpered loudly.

"Two very horny young ladies and no place to get off in sight," I said pushing buttons.

"Don't, don't make me pull you into an alley," Annie said sharply.

I chuckled and said, "The alleys run the same direction as this street."

"How, how far is the park?" Mattie asked suddenly.

"Three blocks," I said. "Hurrying will only move butt plugs more. Not to mention rubbing nipples on satin."

Annie stopped walking with a groan. "I, I need to stop."

Mattie and I both stopped walking. I took a step back closer to Annie. Mattie moved back to stand next to Annie. What happened next surprised me. Mattie reached out and got a hold on the left side of Annie's jacket. She pulled and Annie turned to face her. Mattie's free hand went to the other lapel of the jacket.

Annie had her back to the street. There was a wall behind Mattie as she opened the jacket. Both young women groaned deeply. "What would happen if I licked one of your nipples?" Mattie asked softly.

With a deep groan, Annie replied, "Come, come my brains out."

"And if I sucked on one?" Mattie asked with a mischievous smile.

Annie shivered hard and stammered, "I, uh, I." She stopped speaking and groaned long and loud as her hips started to jerk and twitch. I stepped up behind her and put my arms around her waist. As I did, Annie let out a long loud yell.

Mattie had a lip lock on Annie's right nipple and breast. Annie's hips were jerking harder than ever as the young blond sucked her breast as her tongue flicked the nipple back and forth.

"That's enough," I said.

Mattie's eyes jumped up to my face over Annie's shoulder. She made a deep moaning sound as she pulled her head back but she held suction on the nipple in her mouth. The nipple suddenly popped out of her mouth with a slurping sound. Mattie staggered backwards and let go of the lapels on the jacket.

Annie was pretty much limp in my arms. Mattie's eyes were closed as she leaned against the wall. Her hips were flexing more than jerking but she was coming for all she was worth.

I had a grin on my face as I looked up and down the street. There were cars going by ever so often but there was no foot traffic. Annie's knees seemed to find some strength a few minutes later. Mattie's hips had slowed down to where they were making small circles.

"I think this is a first time for both of you," I said. "I know it's definitely a first for me."

Annie made a soft groaning noise and whispered, "Daddy, I, I. Need to sit, uh, down."

"If you can turn around and walk about four steps, there is a curb between two cars," I said softly.

It wasn't easy but I got her to the curb and sitting down. I chuckled as I looked at the way she was sitting. Her knees were raised and together, her feet were a couple of feet apart, and her arms were crossed on top of her knees, with her forehead on her arms.

I looked up and down the street on the far side. There was no foot traffic so I went to get Mattie. She was easier to get across the sidewalk and sat down next to Annie. She was sitting pretty much the same way. The view from across the street would show two very wet pussies on display under their short skirts.

*****

As I waited for them to regain their strength, I stepped past them and got out my phone. I took a close up picture under each skirt and between their feet. Then I backed up and got a picture of both of them sitting side by side. It would make for an interesting conversation later, I figured.

I squatted down in front of them as Annie raised her head. She looked at me for a moment and then turned her head to look at Mattie. When she looked back at me, she said, "Daddy, Mattie needs a spanking for--" She stopped speaking and groaned.

"A spanking for what? Making you come? I don't think so. You were pretty much there on your own, she just ramped it up higher," I said with a grin.

Without raising her head, Mattie whispered, "I sucked on her nipple and I came in the middle of a street."

I chuckled and replied, "The middle of a sidewalk yes, in the street, no."

Annie shivered and Mattie groaned. Annie looked at Mattie and asked, "Will that be the last time that happens?"

Mattie raised her head and looked at Annie. "Uh, sucking your nipple or coming on the sidewalk?"

Annie giggled. "Next time, I get to suck on your nipple."

Mattie groaned and put her head back on top of her arms. "Thinking about that might get me started again."

"We have a park waiting on us," I said softly.

Both young women moaned softly. "We need a nap," Annie protested.

"There are benches you can nap on in the park," I pointed out.

"Why do I think there is a catch to that," Annie whispered with a giggle.

Mattie shivered hard as she looked at Annie. "I have an idea things would get arranged so we are showing the world everything."

Annie groaned and nodded as she looked up at me. "Daddy is always plotting something like that."

"And I always make sure orgasms are involved," I replied with a grin.

"That you do," she said as she held her hands up toward me.

The jacket was wide open as I pulled her to her feet. Her hands tried to move to close it but I held onto her wrists. She made a deep groaning sound as a car went past behind me. I let go of her wrists. I expected her to quickly close the jacket but she didn't.

Annie was looking around with the jacket still open as I pulled Mattie to her feet. "Shall we get on our way?" I asked looking openly at Annie's breasts. She groaned and slowly closed the jacket.

Mattie took Annie's hand. "Uh, which way were we going before the world crashed and burned?"

Annie shivered as she stepped to her right and pulled on Mattie's hand. "This way," she whispered as they started up the sidewalk.

Mattie was on the street side and Annie was nearest the wall. I caught up with them and fell into step with Mattie. I put my arm across her upper back and slipped my hand under her right arm. My hand moved up until it was cupping the side of her breast.

Annie giggled. "It seems Daddy got the first feel of your breast."

Mattie made a soft whimpering sound and shivered. "He has big hands."

"I love big hands," Annie replied with a wink in Mattie's direction. "On my breasts, on my ass, and on my hips to name a few places."

"Is he strong enough to pick you up?" Mattie asked quickly.

Annie sighed and whispered, "He can pick me up any way you can name and then some you probably haven't thought of."

Mattie shivered and groaned deeply. "There goes one of my favorite kinky fantasies."

"We'll have to compare notes," Annie said as we reached the corner.

Mattie looked around and asked, "How far now?"

"Two blocks left and a block to the right," I replied as I guided us into the street to the left.

The streets from here on were fairly empty of foot traffic and cars. Annie zipped her jacket up part way but I kept my hand on the side of Mattie's breast. Ever so often, I'd slide my hand forward and cover her whole breast to give it a squeeze and then move my hand back to the side.

When I did that, Mattie would moan and Annie would whimper as her eyes watched my hand.

*****

We crossed the street to the corner of the park. As we started to walk toward the place Annie and I used a year before, I noticed that the place was pretty much empty. "I wonder where everyone got off to?" I asked as we entered a sidewalk between waist high bushes.

"Most of the college students are cramming for the midterms," Annie said as she unzipped the front of the jacket.

"I've never been in this park," Mattie said and then moaned as I squeezed her breast and left my hand covering it.

"How, uh, sensitive are your breasts?" Annie asked softly.

"Very sensitive, especially my nipples," Mattie replied and made a whimpering sound as I squeezed her breast and held the pressure.

We came to an intersection of sidewalks and Annie directed us to the right. The bushes were higher here. We walked a dozen steps and Annie stopped us. She stepped behind Mattie and pulled the shirt out of her skirt. She took her time folding and rolling the hem of the shirt up until it was a narrow band under Mattie's breasts.

Mattie whimpered and moaned as Annie worked with the shirt. I had moved my hand and arm out of the way. Mattie gave a sudden jerk and a loud moan as Annie reached around and covered both her breasts. Annie used her palms to rub the bumps in the shirt and then squeezed both breasts.

"I, I, I," Mattie stammered as her hips rocked back and forth.

Annie let go of her breasts and moved back beside the blond girl to take her hand. As we started walking, Annie whispered, "I had to get my feeling of your breasts in."

"You, you almost made me come," Mattie whispered.

"Wait until I suck on them," Annie whispered.

Mattie groaned softly and replied, "I will come then."

Annie shivered. "I will probably do that too."

"It will be dark in another couple of hours," I said as I turned us into a sidewalk angling off to the left.

As we walked, the sidewalk curved to the right. A little farther on, Annie grinned at me and said, "Daddy, you remembered where this place is."

"Little one, I'll never forget where this place is. My life changed for a one hundred percent improvement."

"Mine also, daddy," Annie replied as we stopped in front of two benches on opposite sides of the sidewalk.

"What happened here?" Mattie asked.

"Much like what is about to happen now," Annie replied with a grin. "That is if you have the nerve."

Mattie looked both ways up and down the narrow path and then looked at the head high shrubs down both sides. "It is pretty private here," Mattie whispered.

"Go sit on the bench over there while we sit on this one," Annie said as she sat on the bench to the left. I sat down next to her. Her hand jumped to the front of my slacks and squeezed my hard dick. Long suit coats cover a lot of things.

Mattie's eyes were on Annie's hand and the long thick ridge it was holding. She moaned deeply as she backed toward the other bench. When it touched her calves, she sat down slowly. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned as Annie used her free hand to open the jacket.

"Show me yours," Annie said in a breathy whisper.

Mattie's mouth was open and her eyes wide as she looked up and down the path. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned deeply as her hands came up to the rolled up shirt hem.

"Just lift and let them fall free," I said softly.

Mattie's eyes went to my face and then to Annie's hand that held my hard dick. With a whimpering moaning groan, she lifted the bottom of the shirt and her breast came free. They were bigger and fuller than they looked under the tight shirt and her nipples were puffy with thick hard nipples at the end.

Annie groaned and shivered hard. Her hand tightened on my dick. "I love them," she whispered.

"Excellent," I said softly as I licked my lips.

Mattie's hands rose and hovered in front of her breasts.

"Don't you dare touch them," Annie said sharply. "You'll come if you do and it's not time yet."

"Time?" Mattie whispered in confusion.

Annie slid sideways and spread her knees wide. Her hand left my dick and she used both hands to raise her skirt up and she slipped down until her ass was right on the edge of the bench. Her knees were even wider as she tucked the hem of the skirt into the waistband.

Her open wet sex was on full display to Mattie's eyes. Mattie groaned and licked her lips. "You look as wet as I feel."

"Then slide down and lift your skirt. Sit like I am so I can see," Annie said in a breathy whispered as her hips flexed up and down.

Mattie's eyes never left Annie sex as she slipped down on the bench and rolled her knees out to the side. Her hands went to the hem of the short skirt. She paused there and moaned long and loud as the skirt came up to expose her wet sex to Annie and I.

I'm not sure who came first but it doesn't really matter as they were both coming their brains out. I sat there with a big grin on my face as I looked from one young woman to the other. I thought about moving over in front of Annie and licking her pussy but I figured if I did, I'd have to carry her home. The same applied to Mattie.

There would be later.

*****

Back in Annie's apartment, the two young ladies were laid out on their stomachs across the bed. I had walked in the middle with an arm around each of them on the walk back to the apartment building.

Mattie had acted shy in the elevator until Annie moved over to put her arms around the blond woman. When she kissed her, Mattie had moaned and returned the kiss with building passion. I chuckled and tapped them both on the shoulders as the elevator reached Annie's floor.

They walked to the apartment door with there arms around each others waist. I opened the door and they went inside to take the kiss up where it had left off. Mattie's hands were under the jacket and Annie's caressed all the bare skin of Mattie's back.

I was sitting at my desk as the kiss suddenly broke and Annie led Mattie over to the bed. They both giggled as they fell forward side by side. I stood up, toed off my shoes, and took my suit coat off. They seemed to be sleeping.

Just to keep myself entertained, I walked over and folded Mattie's skirt up until her ass was uncovered. I uncovered Annie's the same way. I stepped back to admire my handwork. Annie's ass was bigger and more rounded. A better counterbalance for her larger breasts. Mattie's ass was more slender.

I went back to my office chair and propped my feet up.

12