Blue Hair Pt. 04

Story Info
Annie and Mattie show off to Harry and each other.
8.9k words
4.81
6.6k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Giggling woke me up. Annie and Mattie were on their sides and kissing. It wasn't as passionate as earlier but it was sweet and explorative. Annie had her jacket off and Mattie had the tight shirt off. Their hands were roaming over all the bare skin they could reach. That included Mattie's ass as the skirt was still up to her waist in the back.

Mattie was moaning and groaning as Annie shoved her over on her back. Annie was kissing her as her left breast rubbed against Mattie's right. They were moaning and groaning as the kiss and rubbing went on and on.

Suddenly, Annie broke the kiss and rolled over on her back. "No, no, no, too soon," she whispered between heavy breaths.

Mattie rolled over on her back and shivered hard. "Uh huh," she whispered a moment later.

When Annie had her breathing under control, she rolled over on her side and looked at me. "Poor daddy, he must think I've completely forgotten him."

Mattie looked at me and then looked at Annie. "I've lost count of the orgasms I've had today."

Annie giggled. "Me too but that's getting to be a normal thing." She looked at me and winked. "Maybe I should call in the cleaning crew."

"Cleaning crew?" Mattie said with big eyes.

"That is me," I said. "But who do I clean up first?"

Annie groaned. "It doesn't matter as whoever you do clean up will be out until in the morning."

Looking at Mattie I asked, "Have you ever been cleaned up orally?"

"I, uh, I'm, uh, not really sure what that means," Mattie said as she looked at Annie.

Annie grinned and licked her lips. "He cleaned me up that first time and I was as limp as an old dishrag for the rest of the night. His tongue is so delicious and so dangerous at the same time."

"I wonder how good my daughter's tongue is at cleaning up a big mess?" I asked softly.

Annie's eyes grew wide and Mattie moaned loudly. I chuckled and said, "About the reaction I expected."

"But Daddy," Annie whispered.

"Speaking of butts, why don't you both loose those skirts," I said as my eyes roamed over their bare breasts.

Annie groaned as she raised her hips and undid the clip and zipper at the side of her skirt. Mattie and I both watched as she slowly pushed the skirt down. When it was below her ass, she pulled her knees up close to her chest and took the skirt off.

Mattie groaned as Annie slowly moved her legs back down to the bed. "So sexy," she whispered a moment later.

"How sexy can you do the same thing?" I asked.

Mattie moaned and stammered for a few seconds. She groaned again as she lifted her ass off the bed and pushed the waistband of the skirt down until it showed her mound with it's dusting of blonde hair. She quickly raised her knees up until they touched her breasts.

She took the skirt off and lowered her legs with a whimpering moan. "I, uh, I've never done anything like this with more than two people in the room."

Annie came up onto her elbows and looked at Mattie's sex. Her eyes went to her own and then back to Mattie's. "I keep mine shaved because the hair is so dark and thick," she whispered a moment later.

Mattie came up on her elbows like Annie and looked at her plump mound. She looked down at her flatter one framed between her hip bones. "I've never had that problem," she whispered as she rocked her hips.

"Why don't you ladies scoot around until your feet are toward me," I said.

Mattie groaned. I, uh, I'm fine where I am."

Annie giggled. "I think daddy wants a closer look at our little pussies."

I stood up and took off my tie and shirt. The young women watched and then Annie moaned deeply as I moved the desk out of the way, pulled my office chair up to the foot of the bed, and sat down. "What makes you think that?" I asked with a grin.

Annie rolled over toward Mattie and kissed her. As they kissed, hands roamed and bodies touched. There were whimpers and moans as Annie used her hands and body to move Mattie on the bed. They ended up in an embrace on their sides with their feet in my direction.

Mattie had her right leg pulled up, her thigh between Annie's. Annie groaned as she moved her left thigh up on top of Mattie's thigh. Now Mattie's thigh was tight against Annie's sex and Annie was flexing her hips as she whimpered and moaned loudly.

I grinned as I leaned to the left and looked at the glass head of the butt plug in Mattie's ass. It was an inch across, shaped like a flower blossom. The head was higher and more rounded than the jewel between Annie's cheeks.

Suddenly Annie let out a muffled yell into Mattie's mouth as her hips flexed harder and faster. Then they were jerking out of control as she was coming and coming hard. Mattie let out a deep moan as she pressed her thigh even tighter to Annie's sex.

Mattie's sex was full in my view as I leaned forward and looked at it. Like I said earlier, it was low down between her thighs and oval in shape. Her clit was larger than Annie's was. The opening to her vagina was opening and closing slowly. As it did the head of the butt plug would move in unison.

I sighed deeply and leaned back in my chair as Mattie worked her thigh out from between Annie's. There was a very wet looking area on the top of it where it had made contact with Annie's sex. Annie's sex was a wet mess.

*****

Annie was asleep. Mattie was holding her tightly. I stood up and moved to the side of the bed so I could lift Annie's knee. Mattie looked at me and then scooted backward out of the way so I could lower Annie's knee to the bed.

Mattie looked up at me and I smiled. "Come down here to the foot of the bed, there is something you need to see."

I moved to my chair and sat down. I rolled it back as Mattie walked toward me. When she was at the foot of the bed, I said, "Turn around and squat down."

Mattie looked over her shoulder and gasped as her eyes found Annie's drenched sex. "What, what a mess," she whispered as she squatted down and placed her elbows on the edge of the bed.

With a shiver she whispered, "I love that shiny white jewel."

"Your glass one is beautiful," I said. She turned and looked at me with a questioning look. "You were in about the same position Annie is in now earlier."

Mattie shivered again as she looked back at Annie. "I'd never thought about the view from the end of the bed before."

"One of my favorite places," I replied. "That is why my desk is where it was at."

Mattie giggled. "And the perfect place for Annie to show off for you."

"She does do that," I whispered as I reached out to slip my hands under her raised arms. My hands went between the mattress and her breasts as I rolled forward. She groaned deeply as I squeezed and massaged her breasts.

"Are you ready to go to sleep?" I asked.

"I, I'm wide awake," she replied and then groaned as she leaned back between my knees.

Now I could tease her nipples by strumming four fingers over each one. This brought an even deeper groan as her hands came up to stop mine. "I'm on the ragged edge," she whispered.

"So am I," I replied softly.

Mattie leaned back and looked up at me. "We have taken advantage of you today, big time."

I chuckled and whispered, "I thought I was taking advantage of you two."

Mattie giggled. "Getting orgasms is not being taken advantage of.

I pushed my chair back and stood up. A moment later, my slacks were around my ankles. Mattie's head was still angled back, her eyes were on my hard swollen dick. She licked her lips and asked, "What would Annie say if I, uh...."

"The only reason she would say anything was because she didn't get to watch," I replied.

Mattie looked at Annie and groaned. "Maybe I should wake her up."

Just to instigate, I asked, "And how do you plan on doing that?"

"I, uh, have no idea," she replied as she leaned back and looked up at me. "Do you have any ideas?"

I chuckled and nodded my head. "Oh, I have a bunch of those but all of them would involve places that we don't want to go yet."

"You're, uh, talking the girl on girl thing, right? I've done it but she hasn't."

"I have a plan for that in the morning," I replied as my hand went to my shaft. Mattie groaned as I moved my hand up and down slowly. "There is one way to wake her up but she might end up trying to swallow my dick."

Mattie groaned. "I've never seen that before."

"Then climb up on the end of the bed on your hands and knees," I said with a grin.

"Uh, why?" Mattie asked quickly, her eyes on the head of my dick.

I chuckled and grinned. "First off I want a good look at that butt plug you are wearing and secondly, I want the head of my dick to be Mattie flavored."

"That, that thing is twice as big as anything I've ever had before," she said in a rush.

"You're wet enough that all I have to do is rub the head in your slit and over your opening." I told her.

Mattie leaned forward and looked at Annie's very wet pussy. "I do feel like she looks."

"You look as wet as her and then some," I replied and Mattie groaned as she stood up and put one knee on the bed. She leaned forward to place her hands on the bed and then lifted her other leg up. She looked over her shoulder as I walked up behind her.

"Move your right knee over about six inches and lower your head to the bed," I instructed her.

She made a deep whimpering moan as she did as I asked. I reached out and tapped on the head of the butt plug several times. That brought out a gasp and a jerking of her hips. "Very sensitive, I take it," I said as I tapped it again.

"Oh yeah, very," she replied breathily.

I moved closer and pushed the head of my dick down toward her sex. "You have to trust me on this and please, don't come yet."

The head of my dick touched her tight hot wet opening. I moved it around trying not to bump her clit or the butt plug. She gasped and jerked at the first touch and then several times after that as the head brushed her clit.

When her hips started to flex up and down, I stepped back. She made a soft whimpering sound as she pushed up with her arms. "I've never been teased like that before," she whispered a moment later.

I went to my knees and gave her a firm lick from her clit to her tailbone. That had her coming long and hard. I stood up and stepped back again. She let out a sound of frustration as her hips bounced up and down and rotated in circles hunting my hot wet tongue.

Suddenly she crawled forward a few feet and looked at me over her shoulder. "That, that was mean," she whispered and wiggled her hips from side to side.

"Anymore and you would be asleep beside Annie," I said with a wink.

Mattie groaned softly and nodded. "That's very true but...."

"Yes, but is a good way to put it," I said as I walked along the side of the bed. When I was close to the head of the bed, I climbed up, and sat down. I scooted over close to Annie and rolled my hips sideways.

Mattie moaned softly as I pushed the head of my dick down close to Annie's lips. She crawled closer and whimpered as I brushed the wet shiny head of my dick against Annie's lips. She licked her lips.

I looked at Mattie and asked, "Do you have much experience at sucking a dick?"

She shivered. "A, uh, little."

I bushed the head of my dick against Annie's lips again, which made her lick her lips again. Looking at Mattie, I asked, "Does a dick taste anything like a pussy?" She shook her head quickly but didn't reply.

I used the head of my dick to tap on the end of Annie's nose and then her cheek. When she made a mumbling sound, I touched the head of my dick to her lips and held it in place. Her mouth opened slightly as her tongue came out to lick her lips.

Her tongue ran across the bottom of the head of my dick as well as across her lips. The tip of my dick parted her lips a little more and she whimpered softly as her tongue came out and licked the bottom of the head.

She made a soft whimpering sound as her eyes fluttered open. It took her a few seconds to focus on what was against her lips. She groaned softly as her head moved forward and she sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. Her tongue ran over the head and she moaned softly.

I pulled my dick back and it came out of her mouth. She whimpered and licked her lips several times. "How do I taste?" I asked softly.

Her eyes went to my face with a confused look and then they jumped to Mattie's face. "You, uh, I, uh," she stammered.

Mattie giggled. "Your daddy is mean and kinky."

"What, what did I miss?" Annie asked as her eyes went from Mattie's face to mine and back again.

"Nothing so far," I replied and her eyes jumped to mine.

"I, uh, was tempted to suck something but--" Mattie said and suddenly stopped.

"I didn't want you to miss anything," I said.

Annie's eyes jumped to my dick. "You, uh, taste like me but a little different." Her eyes jumped to Mattie.

Mattie giggled. "Yeah, that would be me."

Annie groaned deeply and sucked most of my dick into her mouth as her tongue fluttered and licked everywhere she could reach. She was whimpering and moaning as she did.

I pulled my hips back and took my dick away from her. She made a frustrated sound and I chuckled. "You got all her flavor off the first time you had it in your mouth." Annie shivered hard as she looked at Mattie.

"He, uh, just rubbed, uh, the head against me for a moment," Mattie said in a shaky voice. "Talk about being teased."

Annie giggled. "Been there, had that done, several times."

Mattie moaned and whispered, "Then he gave me one lick from my clit to my tailbone. That was mean."

"I told you his tongue was dangerous," Annie replied in a soft voice as she looked at my dick.

"Mattie had never seen anyone sucking a dick before, have you?" I asked Annie. She moaned and shook her head. "Want too?" I asked with a grin.

She groaned deeply and licked her lips. "Will she come like I usually do?"

I looked at Mattie. "There is only one way to find out."

Mattie didn't move as I rolled over on my back and pointed my dick in her direction. Her head moved to lock eyes with Annie. "I, I, I," she stammered.

Annie shivered and whispered, "Please, I want to watch."

Mattie's eyes jumped to my dick and then she moaned loudly as she crawled forward. The head of my dick was an inch from her lips when she stopped moving. Her eyes darted to Annie and they both whimpered softly. Annie wiggled sideways until her breasts touched my thigh.

I moved the head of my dick over in front of her face. Her tongue shot out and swirled around it. Mattie moaned and I moved the head over in front of her face. With a deep moaning groan, she sucked the head into her hot wet mouth and swirled her tongue all over and around it. When I groaned softly, she moved forward and swallowed half my dick slowly.

Annie groaned and whimpered as she whispered, "Is that what I look like swallowing your dick?"

Mattie groaned as she raised her head holding suction on my shaft. When the head cleared her lips, she took a deep gasping breath. "So much bigger," she whispered as she looked at Annie.

I pushed the head back over in front of Annie's face. With a deep groaning sound, she sucked the head in and swirled her tongue over and around the head. Mattie put her hand on the back of Annie's head and pushed. Half my dick disappeared slowly.

As Annie slowly lifted her head, Mattie moaned and whispered, "That looks so kinky and sexy."

When my dick came out of Annie's mouth, she shivered and whispered, "Kinky is sucking his dick with your flavor all over it."

"I, I would come so hard if that happened to me," Mattie whispered.

Annie giggled and said, "Such a deal I have for you."

Mattie looked at Annie with her eyes wide. Annie wiggled back and rolled over to get to her knees. When she stood up on the bed, Mattie gasped and said, "You, you, wouldn't...."

Annie stepped across my hips facing Mattie and squatted down. "Oh yes, I would," she replied as she lowered her hips until her wet sex touched my shaft. She rocked her hips forward, rubbing her wetness along the length of my shaft.

When she paused to circle her hips rubbing her wetness on the head of my dick, she got a big surprise. Mattie's tongue shot out and flicked against Annie's clit. With a loud gasping moan, Annie froze in place. That let Mattie get several more licks in on the un-hooded clit in front of her.

Two things happened quickly. Annie stood up and Mattie tried to swallow my dick completely. Her tongue was going wild as her head bobbed up and down. I groaned deeply at the feelings she was generating with her hot mouth and tongue.

Annie looked down at my face between her legs. She reached back and grabbed the headboard as she squatted down until her sex was against my mouth. After that it was a mixed up mess of Mattie sucking my dick wildly and me licking Annie's dripping wet pussy.

Who came first or second or even third is totally unknown. Annie ended up on her belly on the bed next to me. Mattie was laid out between my legs with her head on my hip. My dick was still between her lips as she slowly nursed on the head.

My eyes were wandering from one young lady to the other and back again until they closed and I slept. My dreams were more or less a replay of the day.

*****

What time I woke up, I have no idea. Mattie's head was on my hip still but my dick wasn't in her mouth anymore. It was standing up against my lower belly. Was it the dreams or her sucking it like a pacifier from earlier. I had no idea.

Annie coming out of the bathroom caught my attention and I smiled at her. "Did you have fun?" I asked softly.

She had a big grin on her face as she came over and crawled up onto the bed. She cuddled up next to Mattie and I. "A wonderful day," she whispered as she leaned sideways to kiss and lick Mattie's neck.

Mattie made soft whimpering sounds for a while and then her eyes fluttered open. She shivered as Annie chewed on her earlobe. Her head moved as she started to look at my face but her eyes locked in on my dick. She moaned deeply and whispered, "I came so hard when he did."

Annie giggled and whispered, "I know that feeling well."

Mattie shivered and whispered, "It's hard again."

"It usually is with Annie and now you around," I replied as I flexed my ass muscles and my dick gave a jerk.

Mattie shivered and Annie said, "With you sucking his dick and me sitting on his face, I'm surprised he didn't blow the top of your head off."

With a deep groan, Mattie whispered, "I missed that part of the show."

"It's all your fault for licking my clit like you did," Annie said softly.

"I couldn't resist when it got that close to my face," Mattie replied and then wiggled as Annie kissed and licked her way down her spine. "Hey!" Mattie said and then groaned as Annie's tongue found her tailbone.

With a chuckle, I said, "I think I know two young ladies that could use a shower."

"Three in my shower would be awfully crowded," Annie said with a grin in my direction.

"The shower at my place would fit four or five easily," I said in reply as I grinned as broad as Annie had.

Annie groaned. "I'll be moving as soon as finals are over," she whispered as she locked eyes with me.

"About time," I replied and winked at her.

"Uh, am I invited to visit?" Mattie asked as she looked up at me.

"Anytime," Annie replied as she licked the very top of Mattie's ass crack.

Mattie squirmed and shivered. "I'd be very careful going any lower."

Annie giggled and sat up. "I'll have to investigate that later. Like daddy said, I think we could both use a shower."

Mattie made a whimpering sound as she rolled over on her back and looked up at Annie. "I've, uh, never showered with anyone before."

Annie giggled and looked at me. "I've only showered with one other person."

Mattie sat up and said, "At least he had an idea of what was going on."

Annie got off the side of the bed and held her hand out to Mattie. "I'm sure we can figure it out."

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers