Blue Hair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mattie got off the bed, I said, "Leave the bathroom door open."

"What?" Mattie asked looking at me.

Annie laughed. "He wants to watch us shower and to make sure we behave ourselves."

"I, uh, I," Mattie stammered for a second and then groaned. "This being watched is exciting for sure."

"Ain't it though," Annie said as she led Mattie to the bathroom.

As they got in the shower and got the water temperature set, I walked over to lean on the bathroom door frame. Annie saw me and gave me a finger wave. Mattie looked my way and groaned softly. Then she was distracted by Annie's soapy hand running over her shoulders and upper chest.

After that, it was all about two sets of soapy hands. Not to mention soapy breasts and bellies rubbing together as the hands found their way around to backs and butts. The moans and groans were soft and then muffled as they kissed.

Annie broke the kiss suddenly and squatted down to run her hands between Mattie's thighs. Mattie took several small steps to the side as her hands found Annie's shoulder for balance. Annie took her time rubbing at Mattie's inner thighs and then higher up.

Mattie was on her toes and moaning deeply by the time Annie used her hands to turn the blond girl around. Mattie ended up leaning against the wall with her ass stuck out as Annie ran fingers up and down between the parted cheeks of her ass. "I love your glass flower," Annie whispered as she ran a fingertip around the head of it.

"Take it out," I said to Annie.

Annie gave me a wide eyed look and then groaned as she tried to get a grip on the flower with her soapy hands. That wasn't working, so she rinsed her hands off and splashed water over the glass flower. Her grip on it now allowed her to rotate it back and forth.

Mattie was back up on her toes and groaning as the butt plug turned inside her anus. Annie continued to rotate the plug but now she had enough of a grip to pull on it. Mattie let out a soft yell as the first ball came free. Annie stared at it with big eyes as she moved it in and out slowly.

"In or out, please," Mattie said hoarsely.

Annie got a better grip and pulled the second ball out of her friends asshole. She looked at the two balls and groaned. "Yeah, a lot longer than mine but not as heavy."

Mattie shifted her hips from side to side. "It feels weird with it out."

Annie giggled. "Now you can clean me up and take mine out."

Mattie stood up straight and turned around. "I, uh," she whispered as she slowly squatted down. Her hands went to Annie's thighs and now it was her turn to take small steps to the side. It was obvious that Mattie knew more about what she was doing than Annie had.

Annie was whimpering and moaning as Mattie used one hand to rub the inside of one thigh as her other hand rubbed the crease between her sex and thigh. When she swapped the hands around, Annie groaned deeply. Suddenly Annie gasped loudly as one of Mattie's hands turned so she could rub between Annie's upper thighs. Her other hand was caressing Annie's mound and outer lips.

As Annie slowly came up on her toes, Mattie took both her hands away from Annie's sex. She took a deep breath and used both hands to turn Annie around. Her hand pressing on Annie's spine caused her to lean forward against the wall. She groaned softly as she spread her feet again.

Mattie rubbed her ass and then ran fingers down the deep cleft. As the fingertips bumped over the head of the butt plug, Annie's hips gave a jerk. "Yours is as sensitive as mine is, uh, was."

"Take hers out," I prompted.

Mattie looked around at me and shivered. "What kind of kinky things do you have in mind?"

"What indeed," I replied with a wink.

"I have my ideas," Mattie whispered as she reached for the jeweled head Annie's butt plug.

"Me too," Annie whispered and then gasped loudly as Mattie's fingers touched her butt plug and gave it a twist.

Mattie made a soft whimpering sound as she rotated the head back and forth. Annie on the other hand groaned deeply and stuck her ass out more. Mattie twisted the head faster and then pulled. The butt plug popped out of Annie's ass. Annie gave out with a sharp yell, her hips flexing back and forth sharply.

"Annie are you coming?" I asked quickly.

She shook her head and stopped her hips from moving. "Close, very close," she whispered breathily.

"Okay, rinse the soap off and clean up the butt plugs," I said softly.

There were some soft whimpers as they helped each other rinse the soap off. There were several soft groans and moans as they washed each other's butt plug. Finally, Annie shut the water off.

Mattie opened the shower door. I held out my hand and she looked at it for a second before she handed me Annie's butt plug. I handed her a towel. She quickly dried her feet and calves. She stepped out of the shower stall to continue to dry off. Annie shivered as she handed me Mattie's butt plug and took the towel I held out to her.

*****

I was sitting in my chair when they came out of the bathroom. I held a butt plug in each hand. "Who wants to be first to try the other one's butt plug?" I asked with a smile.

Annie groaned and Mattie shivered. "It, uh, should probably be me," Mattie whispered. "One ball is easier than two."

I nodded and looked at Annie. "Get the lube," I said with a wink. She shivered and opened the top drawer of the bedside table. When she had it out, I looked at Mattie. "Up on the bed on your knees. Spread them wide and put your head on the bed."

Mattie groaned deeply as she did as she was told. I stood up and handed Annie the metal butt plug. Annie looked at it and then looked at Mattie's upturned ass. "I, uh, don't know if I can do this," she whispered.

"Put lube on it. It should be easier to put it in her than to put in your own ass," I said softly.

She looked at the plug and then back to Mattie's ass. She groaned as she opened the bottle of lube. She applied lube to the head of the plug, closed the bottle, and tossed it on the bed. She looked at me quickly and groaned as she moved over behind Mattie and squatted down.

With a grin, I whispered, "Give her asshole a lick or two. That will make the lube work even better." That last part probably wasn't true, but....

Annie's eyes were locked onto Mattie's asshole. It was flexing in anticipation. Annie whimpered as she thought of how Harry's tongue felt on her asshole. With a deep groan, she leaned forward and paused with her tongue stuck out. It was an inch shy of Mattie's asshole.

Mattie wiggled her hips nervously. A moment later, she gasped loudly as Annie's hot tongue ran back and forth over her anus. Then the tongue was gone and the cold tip of the metal plug was pressed against her asshole. Annie held pressure on the jeweled head as she rotated the plug back and forth.

The plug went partially in and then was squeezed out. Annie kept working it and applied more pressure. Mattie let out a deep moaning sound as the plug suddenly popped into place. It was larger around than her glass one. Annie groaned as she looked at the jeweled head between Mattie's ass cheeks.

"I, I've looked at the plug in my ass in a mirror," Annie paused and whimpered. "It is so different looking at it directly."

Mattie wiggled her hips. "The weight of this one feels different. It wobbles more."

"Wait until you try it with high heels," Annie whispered as she used a finger to trace the edge of the jeweled head.

"One down and one to go," I said softly.

Annie looked at me and the glass butt plug in my hand. With a deep groan, she swatted Mattie on the ass. Mattie chuckled as she moved off the side of the bed. "Be careful with those slaps, I might decide I like spankings."

"Spankings can be sexual or punishment," I pointed out.

Annie giggled. "I think I've said something exactly like that to daddy but so far...." She paused and looked at me out of the corner of her eyes.

"On the bed," I said with a grin.

Annie groaned as she climbed up on the bed. With her knees spread and her head on the bed, she groaned again. "Talk about showing everything," she whispered and shivered.

"I had the same thoughts myself with you standing behind me," Mattie put in.

Looking at Mattie, I prompted, "Lube."

She looked at me and took the butt plug. "This should be interesting," she whispered as she retrieved the bottle of lube. She took her time applying the lube to both balls and the shaft in between them.

Annie whimpered and wiggled her ass from side to side. The anticipation was getting to her. Suddenly she gasped and her hips jerked as Mattie's hot tongue licked her asshole. After that, she groaned as Mattie's tongue continued to tease her anus.

When Mattie's tongue probed the tight opening, Annie groaned even louder and deeper. By the time Mattie moved her head back, Annie's hips had been bobbing up and down as she fucked herself on the hot wet tongue in her asshole. The end of the glass butt plug touching her anus made her hips jerk. It seemed colder than the metal one.

Mattie held the tapered round ball against Annie's asshole. Annie made several moaning whimpering sounds and rammed her ass backward. The first ball popped into her asshole. Annie froze but Mattie moved the ball in and out along the short shaft. Annie groaned deeply as the second ball pressed against her anus.

"So, so different," Annie whispered and then gasped as Mattie pressed the second ball tightly against her asshole. Annie tried to move forward but with her head down on the bed she wasn't make much headway. She pushed up with her arms and then let out a soft yell as the second ball entered her ass.

Mattie let go of the flower shaped head and stepped back. Annie was frozen in place again. Annie groaned and flexed her hips. "Deeper, deeper," she whispered and then wiggled her ass. That brought a gasp to her lips followed by a deep drawn out groan.

"A lot more rock and roll," Mattie whispered.

Annie slowly lowered her upper body and head back to the bed. "Two, two balls in metal would be killer," she whispered as she slowly moved her ass from side to side.

"That one in high heels can be killer also," Mattie replied as she crawled up on the bed next to Annie and assumed the same position as her friend.

I walked over behind them and squatted down. Annie giggled and then whimpered as I tapped the head of the glass butt plug in her ass. Mattie's hips jerked as I tapped the head of the metal one in her ass. "Who wants to take a walk down to the lobby and back?" I asked softly.

Mattie groaned and shook her head. Annie giggled and asked, "Can we put some clothes on?"

"Short soft skirts and small soft tops," I replied.

Mattie shook her head again and Annie giggled again as she backed up and slipped off the bed to stand up. She made a whimpering sound as she did. She looked at Mattie's upturned ass and slapped it solidly. There was a red handprint of the white skin.

A sharp yelp came from Mattie and Annie was stammering as she tried to tell her friend how sorry she was for hitting so hard. She finally got out, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know my own strength."

Mattie was wiggling her ass from side to side, a soft whimpering sound came from her lips. "Slap the other ass cheek the same way," I said to Annie. She looked at me and shook her head. I slapped her ass with the flat of my hand. She let out a gasping yell and danced around.

The glass butt plug rocking in her ass brought her to a stop quickly. She was bent slightly forward, her hips twitching and jerking. She had a red handprint on her ass much like the one on Mattie's ass.

"Now you two have matching red handprints," I said standing up.

Annie groaned as she leaned over and kissed the red hand print on Mattie's ass. As she straightened up, she whispered, "I think spankings will hurt."

I popped her on the left ass cheek with a cupped hand. It sounded louder than the first one and Annie jumped but she didn't dance around as much. She looked at me with a questioning look. "What, what was different about that second slap?" She asked sharply.

"The first was for punishment so I used the flat of my hand. The second was with a cupped hand. It will make your ass burn after a few spanks," I explained.

Mattie pushed up on all fours and looked around at me as she wiggled her ass. My cupped hand landed on her left ass cheek and she jerked at the sound. She whimpered and wiggled her ass again.

Annie groaned. "No red handprint."

"Spreading the slaps around will end up making her ass red. It will have a burning tingle. If I rub it with my hand, the heat and burn will intensify. Done right, she would end up coming like mad," I said with a wink at Mattie.

She backed up quickly and stood up. "I'll, uh, take your word for it."

I chuckled and said, "I'll remember you said that about the time you start screaming your head off."

Annie whimpered and shivered hard. "How about me?"

"How about you?" I asked in return. "Your time will come and come and probably come again."

Annie groaned and turned to her dresser. She dug around in a drawer and pulled out a white tube top. She tossed it to Mattie. Mattie was putting it on as Annie pulled a red one out. On Mattie, the tube top fit well. On Annie, it didn't cover nearly as much.

"I think this red one shrunk," she whispered as she turned toward the closet.

"Maybe your breasts are getting bigger," Mattie offered.

"I know my nipples are," Annie replied as she hunted for a skirt like the one Mattie had worn earlier.

Mattie found the skirt from earlier and stepped into it. When she had it on, I stepped up behind her and pulled it up until it was right at the bottom of her ass cheeks. Then I rolled the waistband down so it was low on her hips.

Annie was putting on a skirt like it and groaned as she looked at the way Mattie's skirt looked. I stepped over behind Annie and fixed her skirt to match Mattie's. Mattie groaned as she looked at Annie's skirt.

"I, I, I can't go out like this," she said quickly.

"Down the elevator and up the stairs or down the stairs and up the elevator," I asked ignoring what she said.

Annie looked over her shoulder at me with wide eyes. "I, I, I," she stammered quickly.

"Uh, what's the difference?" Mattie asked.

"I, uh, almost came several times going down the stairs and came several times walking up the stairs," Annie explained.

Mattie groaned and asked, "Can we take the stairs both ways?"

Annie looked at Mattie with wide eyes. "You'll end up sleeping in the stairwell, if we do."

Mattie giggled. "It's more private than sleeping on the street or on a park bench."

"I think we'll ride down and walk back up," I said with a grin at Annie. "Grab your wigs and heels and we'll be on our way."

Annie laughed and shook her head at me. "Shouldn't you get dressed?"

I looked down at my nakedness and shrugged. "I knew I was forgetting something."

As they found another pair of heels for Mattie, I grabbed a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, and a pair of sandals. It only took them a few minutes to get the blue and green wigs on.

*****

Walking to the elevator made both young women groan several times. Standing in the elevator made both of them very nervous and shift their hips. "What, what if someone gets on with us?" Mattie finally asked.

"Smile and nod," I replied, which made Annie giggle.

No one got on the elevator and there was no one in the lobby. Three AM was early for most people to be out and about. We entered the stairwell and the young women started up the stairs side by side.

They made the first landing with only a couple of moans and groans between them. I placed a hand on each of their shoulders to stop them. From behind, I pulled Annie's tube top down around her waist and she groaned as her hands came up to caress her breasts.

Mattie groaned as she saw Annie's breast bare and then gasped as I pulled her tube top down. Her hands came up to cover her breasts. She moaned deeply when I reached around and pulled her hands down by her side. Her hips flexed several times.

Annie put her hands down by her side and shivered. Looking at Mattie, she smiled and whispered, "We've got this, right?"

Mattie clenched and unclenched her hands as she shook her head. A moment later, she moaned softly and nodded. She started up the stairs and Annie followed. I waited for them to make a couple of steps up before I followed. As short as I had the skirts rolled up, I had a good view of both their asses.

There was a door at the next landing, which had Mattie's attention. Annie whimpered as she rolled and pinched her nipples. I grinned as I turned Mattie to face the steps and reached around to roll and pinch her nipples.

With a deep groan, Mattie grabbed my hands and tried to pull them away from her nipples but I had a grip on each one. I allowed her to move my hands, which only pulled on her nipples. With a whimpering moan, she lowered her hands.

Annie giggled as she lowered her hands. "He's going to do what he wants to do," she whispered and then shivered as I raised the back of her skirt and tucked it in the waistband. Now her ass was completely exposed.

Mattie looked at Annie and then glanced down at her bare ass. "I, I, I," she stammered quickly.

"Up the stairs, ladies," I said as I patted Annie on the ass.

Again, I waited for their asses to be at my eye level before I started up behind them. The glass flower flashed me with each step Annie took. The faceted head of the butt plug between Mattie's cheeks flashed at me in the dim light.

At the next landing I raised and tuck the back of Mattie's skirt above her ass. Her hips flexed and she moaned deeply. When I patted her ass, she took a step up and then grabbed the handrail as her hips flexed even more. I don't think she was coming but she was damned close.

I patted Annie on the ass and she took two steps up and turned to watch Mattie. She had her eyes closed and she was chewing on her bottom lip. "Hold onto it," Annie whispered.

Mattie took several deep breaths and held onto the last one. When she let it out slowly, her hips had stopped moving. She looked at Annie and whimpered. "I'm, I'm okay, I think."

Annie smiled and took her friends hand. "We got this," she whispered as she pulled on Mattie's arm. They started up the steps. As their bare asses got to my eye level, I said, "Lovely."

The jeweled head between Mattie's ass cheeks flashed even more than before. Annie's hips had a more pronounced swing to them, which showed the glass flower even more.

There was a door at this landing. Mattie tried to ignore it as she stood facing the stairs. Annie had a grin on her face as she stood next to her. I stopped behind them and stepped back. I squatted down and sighed. "So beautiful," I said softly.

Annie's hips shifted from side to side as she looked at me over her shoulder. I smiled at her and said, "Both of you can turn around."

When they did, I said, "Lift your skirts and show me your pretty wet pussies."

Annie lifted hers quickly and groaned as I looked at it and licked my lips. Mattie kept looking from me to the door and back. I frowned and said, "Well?"

Mattie's hips flexed quickly and sharply as she lifted the front of her skirt. She was coming from the look on her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open. She dropped the skirt as her hands went to the handrail.

I moved forward and lifted the skirt to tuck it in the waistband. Mattie's eyes popped open and her hips jerked even harder as she saw me licking my lips, my eyes on her sex.

Annie quickly tucked her skirt in her waistband and moved over to put her arms around Mattie. Mattie jerked as she did and then moaned long and loud.

*****

It took a little while for Mattie to calm down. Kissing and hugging Annie seemed to help. Finally, she sighed and shivered. "I had never even thought about having an orgasm walking up stairs."