Blue Hair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie grinned and glanced at me. "Been there, done that," she whispered as she stepped away from Mattie.

"Onward and upward," I said with a wink in Annie's direction.

Mattie was breathing rapidly as they went up the steps. They were holding hands as they went. They stopped on the next landing and hugged each other. They were kissing softly, gently as I stood there watching.

As the kiss broke, I said, "I should tell you both to take the skirts and tube tops completely off but...."

Annie groaned deeply but Mattie said, "No!" sharply.

I grinned and then laughed. "Up the stairs."

I followed as they went up the stairs hand in hand. When they reached the landing, Annie turned them to face the door. As I stopped behind them, I said, "Hand me the tube tops."

They both looked at me. Annie groaned softly as she took her tube top off. Mattie shook her head. Annie handed me the tube top and turned to Mattie. Without a word, Annie took the top off over Mattie's head. Mattie groaned deeply as she looked at the door.

Mattie was shaking as I looked at her skirt and said, "Front or back down?"

Her eyes grew wide as she looked at the door. "Both," she said with a catch in her voice. When I shook my head, she moaned as her hips jerked. "Front!" she said sharply a moment later.

Pulling the front of her skirt out of the waistband, I dropped it. I looked at Annie and she shook her head and whispered, "Neither."

I smiled and nodded. "That's my girl." With that said, I stepped out into the hall and looked both ways as I fished my keys out of my pocket.

When I had my key in hand, I said, "Shall we?"

Annie stepped out into the hall and pulled Mattie with her. I didn't wait to see if they were following me as I walked to Annie's apartment door and opened it.

I stood to the side as Mattie hurried inside. Annie on the other hand stopped in front of me and came up on her toes to give me a long lingering kiss. As she came down off her toes, she looked both ways up and down the hall and then went inside her apartment.

Mattie was leaning against the wall breathing heavily as Annie walked up to her. A few seconds later, they were kissing passionately with hands roaming everywhere. Somewhere along the line, they stumbled over to the bed and fell down on it. Mattie was on top.

I walked around the bed shedding my t-shirt and shorts as I went. I leaned over and pulled Annie across the bed until her head was right on the edge. I pushed the head of my dick down and she tried to swallow it. I groaned as she attacked my dick.

A moment later, Annie tried to yell around my dick. Mattie had Annie's legs spread wide and her face was planted in Annie's very messy sex. Annie was coming almost instantly. Her hands found Mattie's head and my dick came out of her mouth.

I walked back around the bed and stood behind Mattie. I watched her head moving as she worked Annie's knees out to the side and then up to spread her thighs even wider. Annie's head was rocking from side to side, her mouth open wide but no sound came out.

Looking down at Mattie's wide spread legs, I thought about lifting her hips and fucking her as she ate Annie's pussy. I thought better of it as I lifted her hips until she was on her knees. I spread her knees wide and knelt down behind her.

I teased the skin around the head of the butt plug for a few moments and then jammed my tongue as deep as I could into her vagina. She yelled into Annie's pussy as I tongue fucked her as deep as I could reach. It wasn't long before she was coming as hard as Annie was.

Between my tongue in her sex and on her clit, Mattie kept right on coming until she finally had enough and crawled forward to lay down on top of Annie who was already out of it.

I stood up and grinned as I licked my lips. I looked at the two young woman and sighed as I went to my office chair and sat down. I leaned back and put my feet up on the end of the bed.

*****

The sound of water running woke me up. At first, I thought it was raining. I opened my eyes to find the bed in front of me empty. I looked to the right and smiled as I saw the two young women in the shower. I looked to the left to see that it was light outside.

I stood up and stretched as I watched the ladies washing each other. I was smiling as I went to the window and opened the drapes and the blinds. The sun through the blinds drew white and black strips on the bed.

With a smile, I returned to my chair and started to sit down. When Mattie came out of the bathroom, she had the towel on her head over her damp hair. When she saw the open blinds, she jerked it off her head and held it up in front of her body.

"That's not the way to show off," I said as I held out my hand. With a soft moan, she handed me the towel.

Annie came out of the bathroom without a towel. "I love the blinds open. I keep thinking there is someone across the way with a telescope or binoculars watching me."

"But...." Mattie started to protest and then shivered as she walked over to the side of the bed and looked out the window. It was a long ways across the street below to the facing building.

"On the bed," I told her. "We have unfinished business."

Both young ladies gave me questioning looks. Mattie climbed on the bed and laid down in the middle of it. I reached over the foot of the bed and grabbed her ankles to pull her lower in the bed. "Okay, stuff a pillow under your ass," I said with a grin.

Mattie gave me a funny look but started to do as I said. I looked at Annie. "On your hands and knees at the foot of the bed."

She looked at the way Mattie was laying with her ass raised by the pillow. "I, uh, I," she said with a shiver.

"Yes, you, you, you," I replied as I stepped aside for her.

As Annie climbed up onto the bed, Mattie moved her feet up near her ass and spread her knees wide. Annie moaned deeply at the pussy displayed in front of her. Matte's hands were on her breasts, caressing, and massaging them.

I arranged Annie's knees wider apart and then pushed down between her shoulder blades. With a deep groan she lowered her upper body and found her face right above Mattie's sex. She turned her head to look back at me.

Whatever she was going to say was stopped dead as the head of my dick squeezed into her tight vagina. She gasped and faced forward as my dick went deeper. I pulled back to the head and slowly entered her again. She groaned deeply as her hips bobbed up and down, driving me even deeper.

I grabbed a hip in each hand to keep her moving but to slow her down. She made a frustrated moaning sound and then groaned deeply as Mattie's hands found the back of her head. Her hips stopped moving but I pushed my dick deeper slowly. Annie let out a muffled yell as her hips bounced up and down on my dick.

Mattie had this wide eyed look on her face as her hips flexed up and down. Annie was coming long and hard but her hips never missed a beat and I don't think her tongue did either as Mattie arched up even higher and let out a soft yell of her own.

By now, Annie's ass was bouncing off my hips. I was buried to the max in her tight hot pussy. It was even wetter than before and had a pulsing grip on my shaft. A moment later, I was coming with long hard spurts of my own.

*****

The next weekend, Annie moved into my place and the week after that, Mattie joined us. Life is so much better for me and for them. Annie is working on her law degree and Mattie works with me from time to time as needed.