Blue Lotus Sex Club: Opening Night

Story Info
It's opening night at the new sex club, is the owner ready?
1.9k words
4.24
3.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lotus18
lotus18
2 Followers

After two long years of planning, replanning, securing a location, countless permits, and more frustrating conversations with contractors than I could count, the day was here. Finally, it was opening night at the Blue Lotus Sex Club, located in the center of downtown nightlife.

Blue Lotus had been my brainchild for several years, ever since I ended up laid off from my tedious day job in my mid-20s and was too horny and sex obsessed to work from home on a regular schedule. I remember the moment the idea came to me. I was sexting and fantasizing with someone I'd met online through a kink forum about my ideal sex dungeon and all the things it would include. I thought of all the standard stuff, the whips and chains, the handcuffs, the blindfolds, and the toys. Not to mention cages, stockades, sex swings, and a St. Andrew's cross. I mean, my imagination really ran wild. I'd always been interested in exploring kink. I thought of how much fun it'd be for there to be mirrors on the ceiling, to watch myself and my partners. Maybe even use some high-end film equipment. But the idea that sounded best of all was hosting live entertainment. So, instead of a sex dungeon just for me, the idea for the Blue Lotus Sex Club was born.

It took a long time to make Blue Lotus a reality. It took some inheritance, a Mob Boss's front getting busted up by the cops in a raid, and then a lot of haggling over the cost of real estate downtown and construction permits and fees. But finally, my vision was complete.

I stepped out of my office on the third floor, walked over to the balcony that wrapped around the perimeter of the office level, and looked down at my creation, my passion project. The two levels below glowed purple, with hints of blue and green dancing across their surfaces. One level down, on the second floor, were our private rooms. Like the office level, several doors led out onto a walkway overlooking the bottom floor, wrapping around the outside. Each of these rooms had a bed, condoms, and lube provided. And just a couple of those new arousal chocolates, too. We also included various extras for our guests to spice up their fun. Some featured a wooden horse and hooks from the ceiling to tie up a true masochist. A couple of our rooms featured viewing areas, one with a one-way window looking in and another with ordinary glass, for our voyeurs. Another few featured a fucking machine with an awe-inspiring variety of dildo attachments for help stuffing a bottom partner as tight as possible. But given the private nature of these rooms, they served as almost an appetizer to the real spectacle--the bottom floor.

On the bottom floor, I'd managed to make all my previous sex dungeon dreams come true. But more fine-tuned to viewer and participant pleasure than I ever hoped. The bottom floor was covered in soft padding to ensure comfortable sex for everyone. We installed a line of cages on one wall, St. Andrew's crosses, stockades, barred cuffs, and any other type of restraint you could imagine. There were a handful of glory holes on another wall, with access to the other side through a side door.

In one corner was a bar serving primarily sodas, mocktails, and sports drinks for hydration. Throughout the room's central area, we'd arranged many different types of seating for public use, or perhaps more accurately, for someone to be used publicly on top of them. Everything from park benches to long, cozy couches and office chairs at desks created small areas to add to the environment and a couple's or group's fantasy and play.

My body felt as though electricity was running through my veins. Not only did the sight of my vision and planning coming to fruition fill me with excitement, both standard and sexual, but a twinge of anxiety struck me. This was it. We'd run a great marketing campaign in local kink scenes and online, and there was interest. It seemed like it'd be a success, but what if it wasn't? I'd be in big trouble.

As I slowly made my way around the walkway and towards the stairs that would take me down to where the play was due to happen, a door to my left opened, and Alexandra, my assistant, my friend (and my occasional play partner) walked out.

"Hello, Alex. Would you like to give the downstairs one last quality before we open to the horny masses?" Her eyes twinkled.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said with a grin. Alex was a tall, leggy blonde with hair that fell towards the center of her back, almost reaching towards her small but tight bubble ass. She had small but perky tits, which were an absolute joy to spend an evening sucking on. This evening, she wore a professional-looking blazer as her top, paired with a slightly-too-short-to-be-professional skirt on her lower half.

"I think it's your turn to get tied up, I'm afraid," a mischievous grin appeared on my face, with just a hint of sadism behind the eyes.

"Very good, sir," she said, the sarcasm still dripping from her silky, seductive voice. A hint of her natural British accent just peeking through. "But just remember, pretty boy, anything you do to me is coming back your way twice as hard next time." A matching grin spread across her face. "Lead the way."

Alex and I were both switches who'd found each other at a local kink meetup and in similar positions both in and out of the bedroom. We'd both recently found ourselves out of full-time work. We both shared a love for D/s play, dirty talk, impact play, and for spicing up our bedroom time by playing both sides of the power dynamic. We liked to take turns with who was in charge, so we both got to blow off steam in the different ways we needed to. I was stressed about the opening, and I think Alex knew it. "So, how do you want me this evening, sexy?" She leaned up against one of the couches, stuck her ass at it, and wiggled it at me seductively.

"Drop 'em," I said. Alex slowly pulled her skirt down, bending over the couch even further, approaching a 90-degree angle. My eyes fixated on her ass, where a red thong was all that was left covering her. "And the underwear." Quickly, the underwear also ended up on the ground. I took a moment to admire just how good my gorgeous assistant looked, bent over and awaiting her next instruction.

"Now what, Sir," she continued in her defiant tone of voice, goading me. It worked.

"Well, now..."smack. Alex yelped--a sharp stinging on my right hand from the contact I'd just made on her bare ass. A matching red mark appeared on her pale, toned cheek. "Now it's time for you to lose the attitude."smack: another one, this time on the other side. Now, Alex's noise was just a little closer to a moan. smack. smack.

"Oh!" Alex moaned in pleasure, beginning to enjoy herself now. smack. smack. "You...really...are...feeling...stressed," she got out between spanks and moans. Her ass was beginning to turn pink. Heat radiating off of it from the stinging slaps I'd inflicted.

"Uh-huh," I merely grunted in response. smack, smack. smack, smack. I picked up the pace, almost acting subconsciously, using Alex's tight, delicious-looking ass as the stress relief I'd needed all day. I suddenly stopped, and both Alex and I caught our breaths. Surprisingly, I was nearly more out of breath than she was. "Okay," I took a massive gulp of air. "Let's... let's start inflicting more pleasure than pain before I get carried away."

"Oh baby, you know I don't mind," Alex giggled, teasingly but kindly.

"I know you don't, but come over here." I grabbed her hand and led her over to the wall of various restraining devices and chose two wrist metal cuffs, connected by a bar and attached to the wall, a little above her head's height. "Spread your legs." She obeyed. I walked over to a little standing set of drawers, opened the top one, and picked a small vibrator. "Now close your legs, and do not let this fall. Under any circumstances." I reached between her legs and switched it on.

Immediately, a soft moan escaped her lips. I stepped right behind her, brushing my rapidly hardening bludge against her ass and reaching around to pinch her tits.

"Oh yessss, do you want to fuck me, baby? Quickly?"

"You know I do, sweet Alex. I can hardly ever resist you. But I think opening late on our first night because we got distracted fucking in our club isn't a great look."

"Ugh, fine," she said, another moan involuntarily escaping her lips as I grabbed one of her soft breasts in my hand and squeezed. "I'll settle for cumming hard, though."

"That I can arrange," I said, reaching between her legs and turning up the vibrator two levels. Now, her moans were getting louder, and I'd be concerned about them carrying up to our coworkers in their offices if they all hadn't had a go on some of the equipment themselves.

What? You try opening a sex club and not getting distracted by "quality control." But those are stories for later.

In the meantime, while Alex adjusted to the more intense vibration on her clit, I grabbed a small wooden ruler from another drawer.

smack. smack. smack. smack. I restarted on her ass, lighter hits this time, allowing her just a touch of pain while she focused on the pleasure. I noticed her breathing getting heavier and heavier, her moans turning to sharp exhales, and the telltale quiver in her legs. She was getting close.

"Oh Alex, are you going to cum for me soon?" smack. "Are you going to cum all locked up and at my mercy?" smack. And another leg twitch. "And are you going to watch the first person locked up here tonight and think about how you already came where they're playing?" smack.

"AH!" She cried out in pleasure. She was rapidly approaching the edge. I reached around her with both hands, dropping the ruler. I pinched at both her nipples and leaned into her right ear. Then I whispered,

"Cum for me, good girl. Cum for me, my little slut." I wasn't playing fair there. Slut was Alex's trigger word. She loved being a slut and being called a slut. So, I only used it when I knew it'd push her over the edge. And push her over the edge it did. Her legs began to shake, and I felt her entire body engulfed by the orgasm as I continued to massage her perky tits. Finally, after she had stopped moving, then started again, squirming to escape my sadistic overstimulation, I decided she'd had enough.

I slowly pried her legs back open, grabbed the vibrator, now soaked, of course, unlocked Alex, and ruffled her hair. Making it even more apparent she'd just had an orgasm.

"You were fantastic, a very good girl. You feeling alright?" She shakily regained her balance, giving her legs and arms a bit of a shake.

"Wow, you did a number on me! I'm feeling great. That help you relax for the big night?"

"Yeah, it did."

"So, should we go open up?"

"I'll go grab the team from upstairs. Let's do it."

lotus18
lotus18
2 Followers