When Friend Is Sent to Prison

Story Info
Couple help friend while her boyfriend is in prison.
2k words
4.5
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara has been my best friend for ever. At the time of this story I was 25 and had been married for over a year. Cara is a year younger and had been going out with her boyfriend for nearly three years. Her boyfriend is my husband's best friend.

Her boyfriend was accused of fraud that he said was a set up but he was sentenced to two years in jail. We all started a campaign to get the verdict over turned. As you would expect Cara was distraught and we knew we would have to support her until we got the verdict reversed.

Pete, my husband had talked lots with Ben before he was jailed. Ben was really concerned about Cara and asked Pete to look after her. He said he did not know how she would cope without him around, as their relationship was a bit unconventional. He would not be drawn any further by Pete. Cara had always admitted to having a very strong sex drive but Ben had seemed to be alluding to something more than this.

When I broached the subject of Ben's concerns with Cara she went quiet and looked very embarrassed. This was unlike Cara and I had to push her harder to open up. Talking quietly she said that although her sex drive was very high she could only really enjoy it in certain circumstances. She was still skirting round things and hesitant. I pointed out that Ben was asking for Pete and my help and that we could not if we didn't know what we were dealing with.

At this Cara broke down and said there was no way we could help as her problem was that the only way she could orgasm was if there was bondage and/or spanking involved. Both Pete and her were worried that she would become so frustrated without Pete around she would have to look for a professional to fulfill her needs. I now understood the problem and could not see how it was going to be easy to help.

I loved Cara; Pete was very close to Ben and loved Cara like a sister. When the three of us sat down to discuss things the elephant in the room was sitting firmly on all our chests. The conversations talked around the elephant until Cara simply blurted out that the question was whether we could all be comfortable with her having sex with Pete. I felt them both turn to look at me as if I was the decision maker. All I could say was that Pete and I would have to talk about it.

Strangely when I did discuss it with Pete, my biggest concern was whether he was comfortable with it. I would do anything for Cara but I did not want to put my husband or our relationship under pressure. He admitted to being extremely excited by the prospect but did not want to upset me. He tried hard but failed miserably to keep an excited smile from his face. We agreed that Pete should offer Cara to try a session together but I wanted to be there.

It was all arranged and we gathered with a nervous excitement on a Saturday evening. We had a number of drinks before retiring to our bedroom. Cara had brought some bondage equipment with her as we had very little. The two of them stripped quickly with no ceremony. If either were nervous it did not now show.

Pete sat on the bed with his prick sticking up hard against his stomach. Cara was across his lap before he even indicated. Her beautifully shaped bottom was now presenting itself to him and his first action was to caress it before he pulled himself together and spanked it. As he spanked her, her sighs became louder and louder. The spanking was not hard enough to hurt badly but strong enough for her to know who was in charge.

Any small doubt that she was enjoying the experience was dispelled when I realized the air was full of the aroma of her excitement. Her bottom was now turning bright red. She was pushing it up to meet the descending hand and her sighs were now demanding more.

Pete pushed Cara off his lap and laid her out on her back in the middle of the bed. It was strange being dressed and assisting my husband to tie up Cara, lying on her back, to the four corners of the bed.

As I was tying her ankles I could not fail to see how wet she was between her legs and that her clit already looked huge. Her eyes were glazing over and she seemed to be in a different world. The look on her face was one of serene excitement. It only then dawned on me that Cara would simply be a recipient of the sexual attention while she was so firmly in bondage.

Pete seemed to have this covered as he emptied the bag that had lots of whips, canes and straps. Choosing a very lightweight whip he draped it across her nipples one at a time. Her eyes popped open as he dragged it across them. He then told her he was going to blindfold her and she was to imagine that Ben was the only other person in the room. This was a lovely touch and made me feel much more comfortable. Her blindfold was soon in place and she was already making little sounds of excitement even though she had hardly been touched.

Pete now got to work using the whip to redden Cara's boobs and excite her large dark nipples. She became very verbal at this stage pleading with the imaginary Ben to hit her harder and faster. Pete obliged with a huge smile on his face. Looking over to me he indicated to me to get undressed. I felt very uncomfortable about it but decided to go with it, as Cara could not see. I had never had a lesbian bone in my body and certainly no sexual thoughts about Cara. I decided to just go with it and work with my husband to excite her beautiful body.

He gave me the whip and made it clear I should carry on the whipping. While I did he took a strap and draped this between her legs touching her clit and round towards her bottom. Cara pushed her bottom off the bed to try and increase the contact. As with the whip on her Boobs earlier he then dragged the strap up and down before starting to use it lightly to strike her pussy. I didn't realize a pussy could become so wet and so swollen so quickly. At one stage a bubble of her natural lubrication formed from her pussy before being broken by the strap.

At this stage Cara was pleading to be hit harder. She was pleading to be fucked and she was pleading to be brought to orgasm. Clearly we were treating her exactly as she wanted to be. It always takes me much longer to get half as excited as this. I was all for obeying her but Pete saw things completely differently. Using his hands he gestured to me that we were going to slow her down and thereby tease her. I instantly knew he was right. What she wanted was to be completely helpless and controlled.

The strap had been hitting her hairless pussy that was now open swollen and red. What really struck me was the size and colour of her clit. It looked like a little penis and was a deep angry looking purple. Expecting Pete to be slowing things down I was surprised as he knelt down between her legs and ran his tongue up and down her aroused pussy lips. He got close to her clit but just avoided it. He had to pin her hips down to stop her thrashing about in an attempt to force contact with her clit.

She had clearly got into the fantasy as she was calling out Ben's name and cursing the teasing. With the widest grin on his face Pete enveloped her clit with his lips and it was obvious he was sucking on it. He did this time and time again stretching her clit until it escaped the suction. Each time he took longer to return to it and her moans and complaints grew louder still.

Pete handed me the strap and pointed to her heaving chest. I had seen and heard enough to know that she wanted to feel some pain. She got what I thought she wanted as I landed the strap squarely across each nipple in turn. The moans were now screams. Slowing the regularity of the strikes I indicated to Pete to suck and bite each nipple after ever strike. He seemed to be doing a similar thing to her nipples as he had done to her clit.

She was now thanking Ben for everything Pete and I were doing to her. She was also pleading for him to fuck her. Moving away from her side Pete had a huge glint in his eye as he waved a dildo towards her straining hips. He offered it up to the lips of her pussy before teasing them with it. Doing this showed clearly how wet she was with the dildo fast being covered in lubrication. He started to fuck her slowly and with very shallow strokes. This seemed to almost calm her as she held her breath for what seemed like ever.

She was now saying how wonderful it was but that she needed fucking long and hard. The effect was exactly the opposite as the teasing became even slower. I almost felt sorry for her as every sinew in her body was straining to be fucked properly. When we had talked I had expressed doubt whether I would be happy for Pete to actually fuck her but the situation was weakening my resolve.

I knew what her desperate body wanted and Pete's prick was looking more ready than I had ever seen it. I let him fuck her with the dildo for a few agonizing minutes. When she seemed to be just about to cum he would slow things down yet again. Pete and I had not uttered a single word since the blindfold went on. I managed to communicate to Pete that he should fuck her and he quickly moved into position. Before he actually penetrated I resumed the attack on her nipples but reverted to the whip. I watched as Pete simply eased himself fully into her welcoming body.

Her moans changed and the tone of her imploring Ben to fuck her could not disguise the fact she was going to cum. Her body started to thrash about under Pete and her language became blue. Throughout this Pete was fucking her slowly and deeply. I kept whipping her nipples until her body calmed down and her moaning became controlled.

When she addressed us by name I knew her fantasy was over and leaned over her to remove the blindfold. As I did so Pete's rock hard prick entered me in one long firm stroke from behind. I had paid little attention to my own arousal up to now but now it exploded as Pete fucked me hard and fast. Cara was helpless to do anything but to voice her encouragement.

My eyes met with hers as she told Pete to fuck me harder. The fact that she was watching and unable to do anything increased the excitement. I said to no one in particular that I was going to cum. As I felt myself get to the point of no return I lent forward and rested my lips on Cara's. The gentleness was electric as our lips hardly touched. I moaned my orgasm into her mouth with a level of control that surprised me. Pete and I both exploded in orgasm within two minutes of him entering me.

It was a beautiful and deeply satisfying experience for all of us, which due to Ben's failed appeal was repeated many times until he was finally released.