Blue Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he was shocked he hid it well. She went on: "So I just want to get a take-away and curl up into bed... with you... would that be okay?"

He smiled: "That sounds like the best thing in the world."

She sat on the bed with him and sighed in relief. "Don't run away, will you?"

He kissed her then and she melted, purring into his neck.

After phoning to order a suitable post-club meal, they spent the next few minutes simply holding each other.

"Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?" He said abruptly.

She looked away, barely audible as she offered a blunt retort.

He didn't accept it, and kissed her again.

She returned his desire, urgently tasting his tongue, unable to help herself.

Panting, she slid off the bed to her knees in front of him, tugging at his jeans.

He helped, unbuttoning the fly. "I thought you wanted to take it slow."

"Slow doesn't have to mean stop," she said, managing to pull down his boxers and free his swollen member, which got harder still at her touch and the feel of her mouth upon it.

He exhaled as her tongue circled the head and in a dry voice said: "Ade, you don't have to."

"But I want to."

She kneaded his buttocks, forcing all of him into her mouth.

He came quickly, and she swallowed, running her finger over her bottom lip and sucking it clean.

The doorbell rang, and the moment was over.

"Takeaway's here," they both said at the same time, and laughed, embarrassed.

A short while later they sprawled together in a food and post-coital coma, he casually played with her hair while she played video games. After losing a life she handed him the controller and tried to teach him how to beat the level. They lay in each other's arms, enjoying making the little sprite jump over the cactus.

12