Blue Moon Lake

Story Info
A werewolf’s girlfriend takes her place in his pack.
9k words
4.73
15.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
130 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a werewolf story. It includes depictions of werewolf and human fornication in multiple forms and stages. Rough sexual activity, bruising, intimidation, etc. are also featured, in case that isn't, or is, your thing.

Either way, you've been warned/primed. Thank you for reading!

I was just looking for a dark, quiet place to nap between classes. The university's planetarium seemed like a no brainer. Then I found Stephen. Well, he found me. Stephen isn't an asshole, not usually. He'd had a rough couple of nights and thought I was there to mess around. I feigned interest in something lunar and he simmered down. Still, his initial demeanor had been a bit scary, and given my fucked up brain it had made me profanely wet.

A week later I was confessing with his head between my legs and my fingers tightly laced in his dark hair. When he looked up at me, past my stomach and heaving chest, those mischievous eyes of his were glowing with more than his usual roguish smile. In that moment, as I stared into those gorgeous hazel green eyes, it became perfectly clear.

He'd known I was full of it since day one.

When he caught me in the planetarium, after he relaxed, he'd launched into this lecture on the history of the etymology of moon types. I guess he thought it'd be some kind of torture for me. Instead he matched my genuinely engrossed energy without ever giving himself away. Not even hinting that my actual interest had surprised him. I was late for class that day with tousled hair and a hickey on my neck. I'd come to wonder if he knew, if he could tell how hot and bothered I got when he first found me, when he'd tracked me down, surprised me, scared me, hovering over me in the dark, making his demands of me.

Soon, probably too soon, I started sleeping over more often than not. Between his work and my schedule, late nights were the norm. With my commute...it just made sense. Not to mention I was like a fucking ragdoll when we were done, well, fucking. I used to think I was insatiable. I didn't even know the meaning of the word! At least not compared to him. There was something different about Stephen. We clicked. In the big ways, sure. But it was a lot of little things, too. All our weird bits just went great together.

One night early on I'd made him promise to not let me stay over again. I needed his will power, which at the time I'd thought stronger than my own. He'd sworn to do his best, mentioning an early meeting he had anyway. Half past eleven rolls around. I'm bare assed, ass up in bed, hugging up on his pillow as he stares down at me with my pussy full of a fairly fresh load of his. And he's trying to shoo me out the door!

"You made me promise! I want nothing more than for us to fuck again and to fall very soundly asleep with you in my arms. But you need to get out. Please?"

I think this was our fourth or fifth night in a row of me staying over. I was tired. Not too tired to fuck, but too tired for my hour commute back to my place. And all I wanted was for us to fuck again and to fall very soundly asleep in his arms, too. So I gave in. If Stephen could resist, good on him, but hey, when it's right, it's right.

"I could get up. Let all this warm, gooey cum drip out of me, going to waste. OR..." Popping my ass into the air slightly, making everything more visible to him, including his recent deposit as it started to leak out. "Or you could use it to lube me up and fuck my ass." We hadn't done much anal play up to that point, his rather large endowment was a bit intimidating. But Stephen knew what he was doing. "Please?"

With a groan of resignation and some kind of roar of excitement, he too gave in.

We fell for each other too hard and too fast. Neither one of us denies that. I had it so bad for this guy that I started letting my hair grow out when I heard him mention, once, his attraction to some ho actress because of her long hair. That's how head-over-heels I was for this guy, to put it in perspective. I'd never done that before, with anyone.

I'd also never lived with anyone before. After a few months I had to ask about the regular camping trips he took with his family. Almost like clockwork, every four weeks or so. Sounds a bit weird, right? I know I said Stephen isn't usually an asshole, and he isn't, but he was the epitome of one when I asked about those trips. Defensive took on a new meaning for me after that, and I certainly wasn't going to be bringing it up again.

For the next couple of months as I continued falling deeper and deeper in love with my nerdy, gruff boyfriend, he continued taking these camping trips. Naturally, we developed a routine of our own. We'd get some kind of take out for dinner, spend some quality time together watching a movie, talking, or whatnot, followed by the most wild, lascivious, carnal sex of my fucking life. I'm not sure if he felt guilty or just particularly randy, but he was always so rough in all the best ways.

The bruises on my hips and thighs where he'd dug into me as he fucked me would still be there when he got back. They were like colorful little love letters, reminding me that he'd be back soon. Every time I'd see them they'd make me smile. And since I never wore clothes around the apartment, I saw them, and smiled, often. That's how it was with him, even when he wasn't there.

He made my heart happy.

When our six month anniversary was approaching, he asked me to go with him on one of those camping trips. He wanted to introduce me to his family. Warily, I accepted. He never apologized for freaking out on me when I asked about them, and it still seemed odd to me. Not sexy, fun, ravage me, odd either. I wasn't exactly afraid. He'd be there, and I knew he'd never let any actual harm come to me. Stephen was effortlessly strong. He was a taller guy and had a bit of bulk to him, but he wasn't pumped. I'd never once seen him lift any weights or ever even say about going to the gym. I figured it was just genetics. Came in handy in the bedroom, and the shower, the dressing room at Kohls, and plenty of other places. I certainly wasn't complaining. And he made me feel safe.

I spent most of the drive out into the mountains a bit peeved at him for not helping me calm down, like at all. The whole time I kept letting out exaggerated sighs, futilely trying to let out my nervous energy, fidgeting with anything and everything, and constantly looking over at him as he drove, white knuckled and silent practically the whole time. It was selfish of me. I know that now.

Neither of us handled this well, I'll say that. But he had a lot more on his mind than I did, plus he'd started to get agitated. He had this weird male PMS before he'd go on these trips. I assumed he just went out into the woods and shot at things or peed on trees or whatever guys do to alleviate their aggression or excess testosterone. I chalked it up to one of the reasons why the sex was so good right before he left. Not that his performance wasn't normally in my top three, but just, fucking hell it was a world apart!

The cabin itself looked fairly modest. I wondered where everyone slept as we pulled up alongside at least a dozen other vehicles. Stephen isn't the type of person to linger in his car after he turns it off. That day he did. Just staring ahead at nothing.

"We don't have to do this right now, Stephen. I can drive myself back and—"

"It's overdue. After that first day, when I knew, I should have brought you right away. I just...I love you, Cynthia. They're going to love you, too. We'd never hurt you, okay?"

"You're starting to freak me out, Babe..."

He smiled gently, warmly as he took me all in. I loved his eyes, his hazel green eyes I could really lose myself in. He lingered on my own gray eyes, moving down to my lips. He was the first person to tell me I had pouty lips. I don't know why, but I loved him for that. I think that's when I first realized that I was madly in love. He tenderly placed a strand of hair behind my ear as he took a deep breath in and sighed out his own nervous energy.

"Come on. They'll be watching us. Waiting."

I thought he meant from the cabin, but the sun was setting and there was oddly no lights on inside. He didn't bother to grab our bags, instead he grabbed my hand and led me down a path behind the cabin. A ten minute hike through a dense forest later and we came upon a clearing.

A few women, buck fucking naked, were sitting around a roaring campfire, beers in hand, talking and laughing amiably. When they spotted us approaching they all stood and lowered their heads. Weirdest thing I'd seen happen in real life.

"Why are they naked? Stephen?!"

He waved them off and they relaxed noticeably, resuming their seats without a word or another look at me. I didn't know what was going on, but I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I'd walked into some kind of cult. What the hell was I going to do?! I loved him! Did he have this weird little harem out here in the woods? He did usually come back fairly spent, but he was also filthy with more than a few jagged cuts and scratches on his skin.

I started to back away, to try to get out of his grasp. It wasn't that I wanted to get away from him exactly, but clearly something wasn't right.

"Cyn, everything is fine. Meet my father, and then if you want to leave, I'll take you back."

I wanted to ask if he promised, but I knew I didn't need to. I relaxed and he turned to me, wrapping me in his arms, finally giving me that solace I'd been craving for the past several hours. My muscles felt like they were melting as I inhaled his musk. I was safe. And I was loved. Two things I'd rarely been so sure of before meeting him. I kissed his neck, letting my lips linger.

I swear on a stack of bibles the man literally, full on growled. He'd never really growled before, not like that. Not with that low, guttural timbre. Instantly I could feel my panties getting wet. I knew better, but I still wanted to push it. I was about to lick his neck when his whole body stiffened. Sadly it had precious little to do with me. Not in the way I wanted, anyway.

"Finally!" a deep, husky voice, the kind you only get from smoking too many cigars and drinking too many whiskeys, boomed from behind us. "You've brought my new daughter! You'll be lucky if your mother doesn't tan both your hides for takin' so damned long!"

"Dad," Stephen flatly acknowledged the man behind us without letting me go. His message to me was clear, it was my call, whenever I was ready.

I cleared my throat and swiftly pecked another kiss on his neck before turning around, only to immediately turn back around again, burying my face in Stephen's broad chest.

"Ooh, she's shy! Damn adorable is what she is!" his father boomed. I could hear the women by the fire giggling and there were a few other yips of glee from deeper in the woods. This man was wearing nothing but his smile. Lovely though it was, (Stephen's was just like it) yeah, my shyness should be the talk of the hour!

"Stephen, are...is your dad? Your family? What do they call it? Nudists? Naturists?" With a small laugh he glanced down at me and my confusion. "Stephen, why the FUCK is your dad naked?!"

"Turn around, Cyn. You need to see."

I eyed him suspiciously, but I listened. His father stood with his hands on his sides, still smiling warmheartedly. The sun had completely set, the moon was behind the clouds, and the only light was now coming from the fire behind us. Even in this dark, I could still see more of Stephen's dad than I wanted.

It's a bit of a blur, if I'm honest. I felt Stephen's arms go around me, startling me in a way, but not one I felt reasonable responding to in that moment. His father's eyes were set on me. I do remember that. They seemed to almost glow in the darkness. Another moment and I heard this blood curdling, bone crunching chorus as the snaps and pops echoed off of the nearby trees. His body morphed and twisted and distorted. It was so dark. I don't remember seeing it, but hair must have started growing. In another minute an unbelievably large, mostly black wolf stood where his father had been. It pranced up to me, nosed the side of my face, then nipped at Stephen's leg before disappearing into the woods.

"He likes you," Stephen said as he let out a huge sigh of relief. I felt my world spinning and then everything went black. I woke up in that modest cabin that was really only used for supplies, deliveries, emergencies, that sort of thing. Then we had another painfully silent drive.

It's not easy, finding out your boyfriend is a werewolf.

I had questions. Anyone would. Werewolves exist of course, but how often do you really run into one? Not to mention have them show you their family's den? It was all...a lot. And I wasn't ready.

For the next few weeks I kept my distance. Choosing that life, even if you don't choose to turn, it's difficult and deserves a fair amount of sound consideration. Stephen gave me my space, but it was clear he hated it. I rented a room from an old friend, just for the month. I knew it wouldn't be permanent. But how the hell do you not tell someone that sort of thing?! Or at least, why wait that long? I don't know, I guess I can kind of understand it. That doesn't stop it from hurting, though.

Not having anyone to talk about this certainly didn't help, but they're such a secretive bunch. One night I dreamt of him. I don't know if he'd been thinking of me particularly hard or if I was particularly horny. I was in this skimpy white dress that swayed as I moved my hips. Stephen, but horror-movie-werewolf-Stephen, was into it as he ripped it to shreds, reveling in me along the banks of a serene lake that I'd never seen before. I was overcome by this feeling of belonging, of being loved and cherished. I missed him so much my chest hurt.

That was the first time I ever had an actual orgasm from a dream. I woke up with my pussy still quivering, pulsating from the aftershocks. As I lay awake, reveling in the sensation, I tried to recall as many details as I could before they slipped through my fingers like a summer rain.

The next day I snuck back into the planetarium. He was grumbling at some new intern when he noticed me slinking into the empty theater. He stopped mid-sentence and within seconds I could smell him, feel his warmth beside me, his breath on the tip of my ear.

For a long time he just stared at me. We both stared at one another, taking each other in. It had been a while and our attraction had always been so...primal.

"You cut your hair," he finally said. Though his eyes never left mine.

"Yeah...I like it shorter like this," I nervously mumbled as I pulled at one of my curls.

"Me too," he whispered, as his fingers interlaced into my hair, cupping the side of my head.

I closed my eyes as I leaned into his touch. He let out a little growl that had an entirely new meaning to me now. My eyes popped open wide as I checked him for any signs of change.

"Cyn, come on! How long were we together and you never knew?"

"Were?!" My voice shook and my eyes trembled. Instantly he understood.

"That's not what I meant! Fuck! Cyn, I love you!"

"I know! That's part of the problem. We fell for each other too hard and too quickly. It's just...it's a lot, okay?! I have so many questions and then that dream and I still don't—"

"What dream?" Stephen was so concerned I couldn't help myself.

After I set the scene, suspiciously innocent white dress and all, I hesitated, and he knew it.

"Okay, fine! But don't judge me. It was just a dream, okay? It was like one of those classic horror movies. It was you, but it wasn't. You weren't completely a wolf either, not the giant wolf your father turned into. It was a...mix, I guess?"

"A hybrid."

"Exactly! So this hybrid you, and it was you, I know that."

"Were you afraid?"

"No, duh. I just told you it was you. Why would I be afraid? Now stop interrupting!" He smiled as he bit his thumb, listening, forcing himself to be quiet. "You, a very hairy, and larger, with an actual snout, claws, all that jazz, YOU...you were somehow gentle with me. Well, until you weren't."

Suddenly he became very worried, searching my face for something, until he saw the salacious way I was biting my lip and playing with my skirt. He let out a long sigh as he settled back into his seat, shaking his head at how I'd teased him.

"It was crazy, Stephen! You know you're fairly well endowed, right? Well hybrid Stephen was bananas! It took me a while to get used to it. I was so hot for it! All of it! I wanted it so bad! How crazy is that?! And I can't tell you how loved I felt in that moment, how much I felt as though I belonged. And oh! I forgot something. I'm getting out of order here, flustered and whatnot.

"So hybrid you, your snout, well it came with a crazy tongue, and fuck me if you didn't put that thing to very good use, trying to prep me. Not to mention your canines! The way they scraped me down there. Chills, Stephen, chills!" I could see his cock stretching out the fabric of his slacks. I wasn't sure if I was going to tell him the rest of it. It seemed almost depraved to me. But hey, it was just a dream. He'd understand.

"So hybrid Stephen is fucking me. It's rough in all the right ways, the rough grips, scratches, poundings. I'm losing my fucking mind. Orgasms are running into orgasms. My muscles are spasming out of control and I can't take much more. Then...you stop! I'm not exactly complaining. I needed a break as you just held me, kissing me, your tongue practically going down my throat before you pull away to stare into my eyes.

"You still haven't cum once, by the way. Next thing I know, you're flipping me onto all fours. I'm giggling like an idiot because doggy you is about to fuck me doggy style. Then yeah, you're fucking me doggy style. Your 'paws' grabbing at my hips. I can feel your cock hitting my cervix and that electrical shock of pain and pleasure surges through me, knocking me to the ground. Meanwhile you're still holding my hips up, doing the lion's, er, wolf's share?

"You don't seem to mind that I'm basically just lost to the ecstasy of it all. You're gone too as I hear a couple of those bone snaps somewhere in whatever is left of my awareness. When I look back, you, like you YOU, have turned all the way into your WOLF! So now an actual werewolf is fucking me and I'm there for it, Stephen. Do you hear me?! I'm fucking loving it!

"Your paws, actual paws, holding me in place, holding me to you as you're fucking me, your cock pressing into my cervix. Then there's something else. Something hard pressing on my...on my pussy, but not your cock, but like at the base of it? But it's not...I don't know, I don't know how to explain it. You're still fucking me, then I feel your teeth on the back of my neck, pulling me up. I obey, coming back up on all fours, somehow managing to support myself.

"Then that thing pressing at my pussy...I feel you pressing it against me more with each thrust. It wasn't painful exactly, but it was intense. Very intense! I could feel myself stretching even further to somehow take it. I really didn't know how that was going to happen, but again, dream, right?"

He nods slowly, not really making eye contact, staring off, enraptured in my story. I've mindlessly started to play with the hem of my skirt, pulling it up obscenely high. I've noticed him taking several deep breaths. I know what he's doing. He knows I'm aroused too, and he's taking it all in. There's a growing wet spot on his light gray slacks from the precum at the end of his throbbing cock. Seeing it, my nipples respond with a tingle, hardening under a bra that barely hides such a thing.

DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
130 Followers