Blue Moon Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swallowing hard, I knew I had to finish telling my story. "Well, then it happened. Wolf you starts going crazy. You still have my neck between your teeth, but you're fucking me in a wild, passionate frenzy. It's clear you're about to cum. Pressing that thing, smacking it against me again, and again, and again. Building that pressure. I'm so fucking wet, I can hear sloshing going on between our bodies slapping together and then BAM! IT presses in. All the way! I cum so fucking hard my entire body is shaking. Stephen, you don't understand. It wasn't just my pussy and legs, like my stomach, arms, fingers! Everything is shaking, it was that intense. I throw my head back just as I feel your teeth sink in. And somehow that elevates this whole body, rocking orgasm and then...

"I wake up! Having cum so hard in that dream that I came in real life. I had to change the sheets! I told Gabbie I spilled milk having a midnight snackie or something in bed. Stephen, did you hear me?! I had to change the sheets, Stephen!"

His mind was clearly elsewhere, his cock still distinctly outlined through his pants. I wish-wish-wish I hadn't worn a skirt. But I'd had my own ideas, and it wasn't the end of the world that they weren't working out. While he chewed on his thumb, contemplating destiny or fate or whatever, I slid to my knees in front of him, rubbing his cock through his pants.

He groaned at my touch, his hips moving of their own volition. "Fuck, Cyn..."

"We could. I could also suck your dick now, and we could go to dinner tonight. Make a very long night of it. Kind of a making up, catching up date?"

I didn't wait for his response, nuzzling my nose along his length as he groaned and clutched at the armrests. He moved so quickly I didn't really register what was happening. Picking me up as he stood, he dashed out of the theater with me over his shoulder, my ass in the air as he ran into his office, slamming his door shut. He brusquely plopped me down on the only empty spot on his desk. (Only empty because it was saved for his laptop) He hiked up my skirt and hastily ripped the crotch out of my lacey black undies. I made some kind of squeaking sound at their demise, but I tried my best to keep quiet. We were still at his work, after all. Yanking his pants down, liberating his aching cock, he plunged into me, burying himself to the hilt in one swift, fluid motion.

It was too much for me to keep quiet of my own volition. I bit down on his shoulder as my body shook from the ecstasy that was again, finally, coursing through me as he stretched me out. Another one of his quiver inducing growls, muffled into my hair, reverberated through me completely as he held my ass, holding me flush against him.

"Cyn, fuck...don't ever do that to me again. I didn't know if I'd lost you or if you hated me or—" Finally I let go of his shoulder, instead pulling him to me, kissing him hungrily. His cock felt amazing as I adjusted to the fullness inside me, but I needed more.

"I'm here, Stephen, and I'm yours. I never left you. I never will." I held his face as I searched his eyes, desperate to make sure he understood. A frenzy of emotions danced behind them as he fought to either say something or keep quiet. Instead he kissed me, filling me with that sense of belonging as he grabbed my hips, his fingers digging in, needing me as badly as I needed him.

Leaning back I grabbed the edge of the desk for leverage as he began thrusting, going into a frenzy, freely letting out a series of guttural groans before calming down, likewise remembering where he was as he kissed my face, my neck, my chest. I'd always been so hard to make cum before him. Stephen had a knack for it. That or it was more of a priority for him. He angled himself just so, hitting my g-spot over and over again until I was a trembling puddle, biting his shoulder once more. My pussy grabbed tight to his dick mere moments before he wrapped his arms around me, his hips thrusting wildly as he held my tightly. Lifting my ass almost completely off of the desk, he pulled and pushed me, and my still pulsating pussy, on and off of his dick. One last harsh grunt as he held me, filling me, connected in our shared bliss.

Still holding me, dick still buried deep within me, he slumped back on his office chair, mindful of my legs as we rested against one another and lost track of time.

***

"Come back to the lake with me this weekend? There's so much I want to show you. You didn't even see the water. If you're ready. If that's okay?"

"What if...what if that wasn't something I wanted to be a part of?" His body stiffened under me. His hand that had been playing with one of my curls stilled.

"Cynthia...I don't know who I'd be without my pack."

"NO!" I jolted upright, the quick motion finally dislodging his cock and a generous heaping of his semen. "I didn't mean you shouldn't go. It's all just..."

"A lot. I know. But I can't have two packs."

I wasn't about to ask him to choose. I couldn't even fathom such a thing.

"Do they all have to be naked though? It's just a bit weird. They're your family."

"You strip the second you close the door. Sometimes you take your bra off before you even get home! It's the next logical step."

It wasn't, but I didn't want to argue with him again. I just wanted him. I'd do whatever that took, put up with whatever, even if that meant seeing his dad's schlong again.

The werewolf stuff didn't even really phase me. I mean, that dream had been pretty fucking hot, after all. They could be rough and tumble, sure. But Stephen wasn't really in line for Alpha, even though his dad was the current one. That suited Stephen, and me, just fine. The rough edges that Stephen did have fit my contours perfectly.

"This weekend then? What should I bring?"

"Nothing!" He beamed. His edge again hardened and prodding me from below, my contour, still dripping, more than ready.

***

He helped me relax this time as we drove into the mountains. Talking about anything and everything that popped into my head, walking me through breathing exercises, reaching over and into my hiking pants, fingering me while driving too fast, all things he knew would relax my worried mind.

When we got there he jumped right out. Opening my door for me, offering me his hand. After I stood he pressed me up against his car, kissing me deeply as he pressed himself against me.

"Thank you for this, Cyn. I'm so excited for you to meet everyone. They're going to love you!"

Well, he was certainly excited alright. I think he would have preferred to run as we sped along. We'd fucked five times since yesterday. Although it'd be more apt to call one of those times making love. Between the slow caresses, tantric tempo, and pure affection in his eyes, it wasn't fucking. He really was very excited. I'd never seen him like this before. That kind of exhilaration is contagious, and I found my own pace had quickened.

Before I knew it, we were back at that clearing with the sentinels, all still naked as the day they entered this world. This time he ignored their salutations as he grabbed my hand, and we actually did take off at a sprint. Luckily it didn't last long. My abundant breasts desperately require a heavy duty sports bra for even the lightest of jogging. Those aren't very comfortable and so I had not come prepared.

"Oh, good!" His booming voice immediately halted Stephen's steps. But I still ran into Stephen, who caught me around the waist in a somewhat sensual grasp. His hands grabbing at whatever they wished without letting go, even as we turned to face his father. "I'm glad we didn't scare you off. Back to meet the rest of the pack then?"

"You're making it weird, Stevie!" a high-pitched voice squeaked from the forest. "Stop grabbing at her! We know she's yours. You don't need to mark her just because she's ovulating!"

"What? Why does she—"

"We can smell ya, sweetie." Stephen's father winked at me. I could feel the heat on my face as it was turning beet red. "Oh come now! Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's quite comely!"

Looking down as I struggled to breathe, I couldn't help but notice that my boyfriend's dad's cock had started firming up.

"Stephen..." I nervously started grabbing at his arm for reassurance.

Stephen growled at all of them. One I hadn't heard yet. There was a clip to it. A kind of threat, apparently. His father chuckled at him, but I didn't hear anything else from the woods.

Stephen nuzzled into the side of my face. "Let's get to the lake house. You'll be more comfortable there."

"Lake house?" I was grateful for any distraction.

"What? Did you think we all slept in the woods all weekend? Or that tiny cabin?"

I did. There was so much about them, and everything, that I didn't know.

"Cyn, I'm going to change now. You can ride on my back to the house. It's that or a thirty minute walk. It's okay if that's what you want to do. It's just been a while and I'm...I'd like to run, that's all."

"Can...can you actually carry me? On your back?"

He smiled and his eyes shone, but he knew better than to make light of my questions. "You saw my dad. I'm bigger." (In more ways than that, but we'll pretend I hadn't noticed.) "It'll be like you're giving me a very long, wonderful hug. I'll love it." It did sound nice, I just had to hope he didn't freak me out too much in the process.

He was thinking the same thing. "If my change starts to freak you out, look away, okay?" I nodded timidly, but I knew better. Kissing me deeply, he held me tightly against him as his hands began exploring my body again. His father chuckled again not too far away, stilling Stephen's affections.

Backing up, he quickly stripped, tossing his clothes in a pile that one of the nude women by the fire picked up and put into a duffel bag beside her chair. I was watching her when I first heard the noises, when it all started. The bone crackling, the flesh ripping, the guttural grunts of pain, the iron scent in the air. Biting my tongue, I forced myself to watch. There wasn't a lot of information about werewolves, and what was available didn't always seem credible, but I knew the pack would see me looking away as a weakness. That wouldn't do.

He was solid black, a younger version of his father. But he hadn't been kidding, he was considerably larger. He came up to me and nosed me, just tapping me with his wet, cold nose as his father had done nearly a month ago. Then he started nuzzling me as I'd nuzzled him a few days ago, which is to say inappropriately for having an audience.

"I thought you said you had control when you were a wolf?!"

He jumped back, yipping playfully at my teasing admonishments. I rolled my eyes and shook my head as he walked back to me. His head came to about my shoulders. The sheer size of him alone was beyond impressive. Which I'd also thought about him previously.

Stephen, before I knew of this life of his, was one of the nerdiest men I knew. Always fascinated by the physical sciences. I needed to know how this transformation made sense. Though I also knew that it would take several discussions before I'd get it. Whenever he started talking nerdy to me, I couldn't help myself. I just had to have him!

Leaning down and forward, I took my cue and climbed on his back. Before I was terribly settled he took off like a bolt of lightning. I was barely able to hold on and he seemed to have forgotten I was up here. Squeezing my thighs together as I threw my arms around him, trying to dig my fingers in for purchase, he mistakenly took it as me signaling for him to go faster. Because he did. Weaving in and out of trees, very rarely on any kind of path. Within minutes we arrived at the most gorgeous, pristine lake I'd ever seen.

Except I had seen it before. It was the lake from my dream.

There was a brief moment of elation where I couldn't wait to tell Stephen. But the way I'd described it, the landmarks and landscaping, he had to know. It was such a gorgeous scene. I was in aww, even having seen it before. There were wolves and lewdly naked people aplenty. Stephen leaned forward slowly, and I slid off. As he turned back I felt as though I didn't have to watch.

"Cyn..." His excitement wasn't just in his voice or face. His erect cock was more than prominent as he approached me with one thought in mind.

That same squeaky voice that had called to him earlier called out again, much closer this time, about ten yards away, with a body that was also completely nude. "Better get your bitch to take care of that for you, Stevie! One of your old playthings will be all over it if it stays up much longer!"

"Shut up, Susie!" he snarled at her.

"Susie? As in your sister, Susie?!" Great, now I knew what her tatas looked like. They weren't bad. But I was very happy that mine were, if nothing else, more ample.

"Yeah, she's...well, she's a lot, too." He shook his head, returning quickly to that one thought.

"Old playthings, huh?" That seemed to give him pause.

"Come on! I want to show you where we'll be staying."

"Yeah, I bet you do, Stevie..."

"Dear Luna... Please don't start calling me that?"

I had to laugh, but I should have known better. He hauled me over his shoulder and took off towards the lake house that was really more of a lake manor. It's gigantic windows spanned the entirety of its four floors and reflected the sun off of the lake, sparkling blue amidst the textured stone of the rest of the estate. The deep forest green of the woods that surrounded it complimented it perfectly.

Everyone we passed was completely naked, head to toe. I guess that made changing and running easier, not to mention fucking. Which was happening a lot more than I expected. I was surprised by how much I didn't mind the view, but I don't think I've ever blushed so much in my life. As we came up to the front of the manor, there were two wolves fucking.

It was...violent. I was captivated.

Stephen noticed and quickly let me down. I turned away, slightly ashamed.

"It's okay, Cyn. Yes, plenty of my family is here, but it's not what you'd call a family retreat. We don't let anyone that isn't connected to the pack see where we actually live. Where the offspring, the younglings, or the uninitiated live. Not until you're more deeply connected in one way or another. This is kind of a public playground."

"So, this isn't your den?"

"Cyn...no. This is where we come to run and rut, fuck. It's not a family place. There's not usually so many people. But I wanted them to meet you. Nudity isn't a big deal to us, but we don't walk around naked at our den."

"Oh, I didn't know."

"Because you didn't ask."

"Well...it's all been—" He kissed me before I could say it again. That didn't stop me from thinking it loudly, or from it still being true.

"You'll find more humans and werewolves mingling here than anywhere else. That's why I thought it'd be a good place for introductions to happen. Besides, you'll get bored of it soon enough. Plenty of us like being watched, anyway."

"He's just so... rough."

Stephen grabbed me from behind, his cock pressing against my backside, and whispered in my ear, "You know you love it."

"Like what you see?" Susie asked as she sauntered up behind us.

Stephen whispered some lewd promises under his breath to me before initiating formal introductions. He went around, introducing everyone that was nearby, both in human and wolf form. At some point I'd snuck out of his grasp, his attentions making me just a bit too uncomfortable as I tried making conversation with all the nude people as I stood fully clothed.

Susie wasn't too bad, but she was aggressive, pushing and pushing. She was his baby sister, I get the overprotective bit, I do. But it got to be too much.

"Does this make you uncomfortable? The nudity?" She grabbed her tits as she asked, trying to stare me down. "Why are you still wearing clothes? Do you need help?"

I hated to lie, really. So, I didn't plan to.

"Well, I don't usually wear clothes at home, but—"

"What does that have to do with anything? That's not what I asked you. Stephen, your human is broken!"

"Suzanne!" A plump woman with Stephen's eyes walked out of the house. Too far to have been able to hear. But of course she still could. I was on the verge of tears, weakling that I was. How stupid is that?! His little sister is calling me defective, and I start to crumble. I'd been called worse by people closer to me and nada, nil, nothing but numb. So why this reaction? Here? Now? Of all times?!

I felt a sudden pressure headache come on and looked around for Stephen. He was still right behind me, but he wasn't looking at me. He was looking over me. Staring daggers at his baby sister. She was staring at the ground as though someone was shoving her head down. Looking around, nearly everyone else was doing the same thing, even his, I'm safely assuming here, mother.

His father slowly came from behind us, hobbling along, limping almost, locked jaw, gritted teeth. "Stephen..." His one word painfully labored beyond reason. My headache was getting worse, but they were all dropping to their knees, every one of them. Even the ones that had been introduced as humans. Those in wolf form were down on their haunches, silent as the night.

His father agonizingly turned to me as I tried to make sense of what was happening. His expression begged something, but I didn't know what. Looking back at Stephen, his eyes that I loved to lose myself in were changed. Now they were filled with this hostile golden glow.

I was frightened, yes. In a bad way, yes. But there was something else. Sure, I wanted to help. I also wanted to drop to my knees and suck Stephen's cock more than I'd ever wanted anything in my entire my life. I can't explain the pull I had, the need to sexually serve my partner, but it was stronger than anything else I'd ever experienced, and I let it take control.

He groaned as I worked to take all of his already rock hard cock, twitching sporadically as my tongue began gliding over, massaging his girth. Within seconds the pressure was gone, and so was the desperate need to suck his cock despite being surrounded by his pack. I felt his hand lace through my hair just as I popped myself off of him. Looking up at him, his lovely eyes were back, but not quite. I don't know what I expected to see, but his look of total desolation wasn't it.

"Stephen..."

"Cyn, come on. Let's get you inside." His voice was gentle and so was his touch, but everyone looked absolutely terrified as we left them behind. I didn't know what had happened, but I knew to keep my mouth shut.

There wasn't much going on inside. At least not on the first floor. Stephen picked me up, evidently in a hurry to get behind closed doors, and cleared three flights of stairs. I knew he was strong, but it frightened me a bit, how much I didn't know.

"Can...can you put me down?" My voice was timid, but I held his gaze as his concern wore heavy on his features.

"Sure, Cyn." Gingerly he put me down, letting his hands linger on me wherever he could. I held his hand to show him it wasn't that I wanted to be apart from him. I just didn't need him to always carry me, especially here.

He led me down this long hallway that connected a bunch of the bedrooms that all had lovely views of the lake. Along the way there was some more wonderfully salacious debauchery to take in. One woman was eating another out on a rustic green sofa. I started to watch without as much hesitation, and the woman being devoured winked at me when I caught her eye. But Stephen quickly pulled me along with a heated exhale of his own.

We got to our room and Stephen immediately tried kissing me. He seemed almost as desperate as I had been not five minutes ago.