Blue Moon Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on, Mister! I need some answers!" He was still sucking on my neck, working his way down my chest.

"Can I explain while you pick up where you left off downstairs?"

"Stephen!"

"Cynthia, you're driving me absolutely fucking mad! You know when I go away, I'm...amplified, right?"

"Do you come out here and fuck other people all weekend?!"

"FUCK NO! Cyn, how can you even ask that?!"

"We're having a fight and you're still trying to put your dick in me. That's how!" I'd finally gotten through to him as he was still trying. Not that I would have minded. Between his extra attentions, the whole day, whatever the fuck that was downstairs, he wasn't the only one that needed some release.

"Cyn, I love you. More than I can say. More than you can understand. When I come out here, it's to expel energy, a lot of energy. I usually change and run for about eighteen to twenty hours per day. I stay away from most other people that aren't family or in similar situations. I don't even usually come into the house, because yeah, I get urges. But since you, I have never had anyone but you, and I never will have anyone but you for the rest of my days. At least, not without you there and fully consenting." He winked at me as he started pawing at me again.

"Good to know," I held his hand still. "Now, what was that crap downstairs just now?" He groaned realizing he'd have to continue to explain himself. "You explain, and I'll strip. Fair?" He nodded excitedly and plopped down on the bed as if he was taking a front row seat.

"As you know, Dad's Alpha. I'm from a strong line," he motioned for me to start stripping. After an exaggerated eye roll I commenced, quickly ripping my shirt off over my head and tossing it aside. He groaned at my lack of finesse, so I slowed it down. "The strongest among us, there's only a few of us at any given time, we can exert our will like that," I turned so he could enjoy my profile as I slowly pulled my hiking pants down, having already kicked off my shoes.

He leaned back and started stroking himself. "That's cheating!" I called out. I never could resist seeing him touching himself. I quickly unfastened my bra, chucking it in the corner and yanked my undies down, stripping off my socks when I got to my feet. I still had questions. But he was my Stephen. Mine! I knew I wasn't going anywhere, no matter what I heard. I could hear it later. Right now I needed to finish what I started downstairs.

***

"Cyn, get some rest. I'm going out for a run. If you're okay?"

"Hmm?" I was spent, body and mind. I wanted his body next to mine, but he needed this time. "Yeah, I'm okay. Hey, you're really not going to...I don't know, find one of your old flings, right?"

"Cyn, you are my choice. I would never choose another."

I remember his soft caress on my forehead. And then I remember a warm breeze wafting in, washing over my naked body. Stephen was still gone. He'd left the window open, and the breeze felt glorious. I could still feel his cum in me, I could smell it all over me, apparently his way of marking me, for now.

"She won't last," a barely audible voice floated in. I held my breath. In the pit of my stomach I knew it was about me.

"Watch yourself, Suzanne! Stevie loves that girl, and we're going to do all we can to make her comfortable. You pull another stunt like earlier, and I'll ground you to the den for a year."

"Dad, come on! It'd be better for him to cut his losses early. She nearly fainted watching him turn. She's too weak, physically, mentally, she has no willpower to speak of."

"Hush, girl! You're bitter your mate rejected you. It's understandable. But no reason to stand in the way of your brother's happiness."

"Mom! That's not what this is about! You saw how quick she went to her knees. She seems like a nice enough human, but I won't see Stevie hurt. Not again."

"She went to her knees out of desire. You were forced to yours, just like the rest of us. It's something to think on."

"Yeah, well, Stevie needs to learn to control his—"

"Here he comes now. Hush yourself!"

It was nearly five minutes before anyone spoke about anything besides the fucking weather again.

"How's the hunting, son?"

"Couldn't keep my mind on it. Is Cyn still upstairs?"

"Of course she is! We're all naked down here. Do you really expect her to join us if she doesn't have to?"

I wasn't sure what was happening. There was plenty I didn't know. But I did know I wanted to make Stephen happy, and I knew I wasn't going anywhere. Determined, I balled my hands into fists, gritted my teeth, and started towards the door, naked and covered in cum.

There were a couple of tears forming in my eyes from the anxiety and simply hearing the way Susie was talking about me. The woman I'd enjoyed watching earlier happened to see me and stopped me. Before I even finished telling her the whole story she'd embraced me, telling me she knew exactly how I felt, and knew where I was coming from.

"What are you willing to do to keep him?"

"Anything! Everything!"

"Good." She gave me a few helpful pointers. The rest was on me.

I walked outside, naked, and looked for Stephen. He was sitting on a large, smoothed stump, one of many that circled a fire pit outside the house. Most of them were likewise occupied. I'd never seen him happier than we caught sight of me. Except for a second later when he sniffed the air, realizing I hadn't washed or even wiped any of him off of me. He might have also smelled something else. I'm not sure if werewolves can smell intentions.

Walking up to him, ignoring everyone else, and trying my damnedest to pretend like they weren't there, I kneeled down in front of him quickly, before he could stand to greet me. The only reason he wasn't already standing, I'm sure, was because I'd shocked the sense out of him when I came out of the house in my birthday suit, still shiny and in some places sticky.

"Cyn..."

I didn't wait for any other sentiment. This needed to start before I chickened out. Stephen wasn't a serious contender for Alpha, but as son of the current Alpha, his bitch still needed to be strong for the pack to be strong. His cock was still hardening, and I took him down to the base in one go without too much gagging, even without the desperate need driving me this time. As I massaged his cock with my tongue, in front of his parents, his sister, and about a dozen or so of his packmates, he grabbed my hair and arched more of himself into my mouth.

"Cynthia!" he grunted as he started to fuck my face, thrusting up into my mouth. I pulled myself off of his cock before he could cum. Slowly I stood before him, my nipples painfully taut as my pussy quivered, spent from the last couple of days, yet still begging to be used as some of his cum from earlier trickled out. He moved to stand, to take control and take over. I placed a hand on his shoulder before turning around to face his pack and lowered myself onto Stephen's cock.

I couldn't help the moan that came out as I took all of him. For the first few minutes I focused on the fucking, getting into a rhythm. Then I took in my audience, making eye contact with each of them and counting to three before moving on to the next. I did give Susie an extra show as I felt my first orgasm building. And as my new friend from inside had recommended, lastly, I bowed my head, deferring to Stephen's mom and dad. Both of them were grinning ear to ear. I knew my face was about the shade of a tomato, but I didn't know how to control that. Besides, I'd be flush from the pounding that Stephen was now giving me anyway.

"Cynthia...are you...ready?" Stephen asked between his groans. He was holding on as best he could.

"Yeah, Babe... I'm ready," I lovingly panted out.

He let loose another growl that went from him, tingling through to my pussy, making me cum yet again. Picking me up, he moved us to the ground and put me down on all fours. Pounding into my pussy as he moved my hips to him. He roared as his thrusts became sporadic and he filled me again with his cum. Carefully lowering me to the ground, he collapsed alongside me, panting together as we smiled against one another.

"I love you, Cyn."

"I love you, too, Stephen." I felt his broad smile against my flesh. I'd known it for a while, I think since my confession. But saying it...I'd never said it before. To anyone. He knew that.

No one seemed to care when I jumped as the whole pack that had witnessed our rutting sent up their ear-piercing howls into the night. I moved closer to Stephen, who promptly placed me atop him, wrapping his arms around me.

Remembering the dream as I looked out over the lake, my curiosity got the better of me.

"You knew it was that lake, didn't you? From my dream?"

"I did. Do you want to know what it means?"

"Yes!"

"It means you're mine."

"I literally told you that, ya goof!" I shook my head at him, looking over the water.

Werewolves, so superstitious, thinking everything is so portentous...

"That was just a dream, though. Right...? Stephen?!"

Thank you for reading! Votes, comments, and feedback are always greatly appreciated!