Blue Ophidian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sob catches in his throat at her words and he moves suddenly, seizing her in his arms and his tail coils around her as he kisses her fiercely.

She's shocked at first but then she's melting into the kiss, throwing her arms around his shoulders, sighing into his mouth as his tail wraps around her hips and his hands settle on her waist.

He pulls away and she sways into him causing him to steady her. "Ah'nili?"

She's suddenly overcome by the need to kiss him again so she tilts her head up to him, "Kiss me again, Darys."

And he leans down, moving his lips over hers, tongue darting out to lick at her lips, tracing them before he's pulling her bottom lip into his mouth, sucking on it hard. She's left breathless, gasping, arching up into him, softly moaning as he nudges her mouth open slowly with his tongue. He pushes in, dipping his tongue into her mouth, running it over her teeth before brushing it up across the roof of her mouth and she whimpers. He growls into her, his tongue wrapping around hers, sliding back and forth.

And then he's breaking away from her, cupping her cheeks as he presses their foreheads together. They are both breathing heavily. Her legs are wobbly and she's grabbing his arms to keep from swooning.

"You are a gift, Ah'nili. A rare and beautiful gift."

She smiles, reaching up to cup his cheek, leaning up to kiss him again and he greedily returns it, moaning low in his throat.

"Oh, do you have any idea what you are doing to me? To be this...this...accepting? This open with your affection? I may never let you go."

"Then don't. Let me stay, Darys. Let me be your priestess and I will work my hardest to change the people's view of you to something good. I will make sure they do not see a monster but a god that heals...that helps...that cares for his people."

"I already chose you that day I accepted your offering, Ah'nili. For gods and goddesses...we feel time differently and I feel as if I've known you forever. If you accept, you won't just be my high priestess from now on. I would keep you forever...as my wife."

"Forever as your wife?"

"Well, t-that is if you want me to?"

The smile that lights her face makes his pulse pound in his ears and he's stunned by the feeling, laying her hand over his chest, allowing her to feel the rapid beating of his heart.

"Do you feel that, Ah'nili? That is you...your effect on me. Your woven spell upon my heart. May I...I would like to lay with you. To show you just how much I care for you."

She blushed heavily, a sigh escaping her as she leaned into him. "I would like that. Please Darys."

He lifted her in his arms, causing her to squeak and he chuckled, kissing her temple as he slithered towards a new doorway. This one had a simple brown curtain and when they emerged on the other side, she sighed again. It was a small, simple room with a pile of furs and pillows. He gently laid her onto the furs before coiling the tip of his tail around one of her legs.

She laid back, trailing her hands up his arms as he leaned over her, nuzzling at her neck.

"Are you sure about this, Ah'nili? I do not want you to feel forced into this. Too many of my brethren have done so and I do not want to be like them."

"I am sure, Darys. Kiss me."

He grinned, capturing her lips, sliding his mouth to cover hers as he dipped his tongue back into her mouth and moaned in surprise when she tentatively pushed back with her own tongue. He let her push it into his mouth, gently guiding her to lick along his teeth and cheeks, pushing it up to the roof of his mouth. She moaned, her fingers tangling into his long, dark hair.

They parted, a string of saliva the only connection between their mouths until his lips leave nibbling kisses down her neck, breaking it. She arches into him, a hand sliding down the back of his neck to dig her nails into his shoulder and he breaks away to groan, pressing a kiss to her jaw.

"Do you know how long I've waited for someone like you? The countless lifetimes I had to exist before you? I am whole now because of you...Ah'nili. My Ah'nili."

"Darys!"

His hands tugged at the fastenings of her gown, undoing them and allowing the fabric to part, falling to either side of her body. She quickly covered her breasts and he cupped her cheek.

"You need not be embarrassed, Ah'nili. You are exquisite. A figure of divine femininity in my eyes."

She watched wide eyed as he gently pulled her hands away, closing her eyes with a moan as he bent over and took a nipple into his mouth. He lightly bite it, before laving over it with his tongue, sucking hard around it. Releasing it with a pop! he switched to the other one, kneading the other with his hand, rolling the nipple between his fingers and she arches with a gasping cry, clutching his head to her chest.

He groaned, feeling his slit swell as he inhaled the heady, heavy scent of arousal rolling off her. His hands trailed down her ribs as his tail slide up her leg, rubbing at her inner thigh. She gasped, gripping his shoulders tight.

"Its okay, Ah'nili. I wouldn't dream of hurting you. I only want to make you feel good."

"I already feel good."

"This will feel better than what I'm already doing to you. I promise."

She looked at him wide-eyed and naïve and he smiled, kissing her softly as the blunt tip of his tail gingerly swept over the curls between her legs and she jerked at the touch until the tip pressed gently against her, rubbing back and forth over her clit.

She moaned low before looking at him in surprise, "What? What is it doing?"

"Have you never touched yourself before, Ah'nili?" At the shake of her head, he frowned.

"Put your hand down there and touch where the tip is."

She feels down there and finds a nub of flesh that makes her hips jerk when touched.

He smiles at her, "That is the clit. Every woman has one and when properly manipulated, it can bring great pleasure to the woman in question. That is what I want to do for you. I want to make you feel nothing but pleasure."

She's still lightly touching the nub until the tip of his tail pushes her hand away, pressing into it and it rattles, sending a vibration through her clit. She arches with a cry as she feels a pressure build up between her legs and she can feel wetness down there.

"Its...Darys! Oh, its...I feel something..."

"Give into it, Ah'nili. Let yourself embrace it. Let yourself fall into pleasure and I will catch you."

She arches up as the pressure explodes and she cries out as she falls and he holds her close, brushing her hair back, kissing her neck.

"There you go, látris. Breathe."

"That...that was..."

"Did it feel good?" He slide down her body, tracing the dips and divots of her body, stopping to kiss above her belly button before pressing a kiss to her curls.

"Yes. Amazing! Darys?"

"Is this okay? I will be the one to pray this time. " He draws a long lick through her folds she arches, hands clutching his head, pulling his hair and he groans into her, his tail coming up to slide between her breasts.

He pressed his lips harder against her, licking a long strip along her opening. She writhed underneath him and he had to grip her thighs, to keep her still as he held her open, slowly and methodically kissing and licking at her, circling her opening several times before moving upwards to trace circles around her clit, his lips capturing her nub and sucking hard. Back and forth he switches until she's reduced to whimpers before he finally dips his tongue inside. Her hands are grabbing at his head as she bucks into his mouth.

His lips rasp along her core and his breath is hot on her as he speaks, "I will whisper my prayers to your flesh and your moans will be my answer."

He slides two fingers in her and crooks them up and she cries out.

He begins to thrust his fingers in and out, crooking them every so often as he licks at her folds, tracing back and forth around them. Her pants fade into whimpers as the wet sounds of his mouth licking and slurping at her had her thighs quivering and her core clenching.

It was indecent, him growling into her like he was, moving against her like a man starving.

Then he's closing his mouth around her clit and sucking hard as he slams his fingers further into her and presses up and she shatters around him, back arched, screaming as her orgasm hits full force.

He continues to lap at her, slowly this time as she comes back down from that peak until he finally stops, laying down next to her and wrapping her in his arms.

"You are...you taste divine, Ah'nili."

"Darys, what about you?"

He pulls away to look down at her and he moans at the lust-blown gaze that meets him and he shakes his head.

"I...its more complicated than you think. I am half serpent, Ah'nili and have similar...parts to a snake."

"Similar? In what way?"

"I...damn this is hard...I have two..."He gestured to the fabric wrapped around his waist.

"You have two?"

"I have two cocks, Ah'nili. A hemi-penis like a serpent."

He chuckled at her shocked look, nudging into her cheek with his nose.

"You don't have to do this, Ah'nili. I'm content to taste you...to just have you here laying next to me."

"But you...its, their not...spiked are they? I know most snakes have spikes there to help with keeping them connected to females during mating."

"No, they are not spiked, thankfully. They are rather smooth but I do knot similar to a dog after climax so we would be stuck together for a bit...that is if you still want to go through with this."

She grinned and kissed him sweetly. "I will admit I am a bit nervous but I would not trust any other man with my virginity. I trust you Darys because I know you do not see me as a conquest but only as me. As Ah'nili."

He groans, leaning into her and he guides her hands to the scrap of fabric wrapped around his waist.

"My dearest Ah'nili, you are the greatest miracle to grace my eyes. I will treasure this gift until the end of time."

She pulls the knot free and allows the fabric to slide down off his scales, revealing the swollen slit just below his bellybutton and she can see something peeking through.

"Is that?"

"Yes. Would you like to take them out?"

She nodded so he grasped her hands again, pulling them to the slit, guiding her fingers to trace circles around it, making him gasp slightly at her soft touch. Then he was slowly pushing her fingers into the opening, moaning when she grazed over one of his cocks.

She gasped, "its warm and...wet?"

"Y-yes. Just keep rubbing lightly but try to hook your fingers around it...when you do just give a gentle tug and the other will follow suit."

"Okay."

She did as he instructed, stroking at him gently as she pushed further in, sliding her fingers around him, and coaxing his cocks out slowly and both all at once unfolded into her hands.

They were thin, slightly hard and warm to the touch, covered with a slightly sticky liquid with a more fanned out head and longer than a human male's. She slide her hands down them and he groaned.

Ah'nili blushed, her body reacting to his sounds and she did it again, watching him closely as his head fell back and his tail twitched violently behind him.

"Ah'nili..."

"Did that...was that okay?"

"Yes, dearest, extremely so. I liked it a lot."

"Can I do it again?"

He grips her chin gently, pulling her into a soft kiss. "You can do whatever you want to me. Like I said before, there is to be no embarrassment here, Ah'nili. This night...this moment is for you. Explore. Find what you like. I will always enjoy your touch."

She lightly squeezed him and slide her hands up and down again and he jerked up into her hands. She was fascinated by them, it seemed like they kept producing that slightly sticky liquid to keep themselves moist but she could see a liquid leaking from the tips and she suddenly felt an urge strike her and his words echoed in her mind.

'There is to be no embarrassment here...'

So she leaned over and licked the liquid from one and he moaned loudly, twitching again.

"Yes. Oh...its...you...yesss," he hissed.

Ah'nili felt encouraged by his reaction, sliding a hand down the other one as she licked the first one and he brushed a knuckle across her cheek, panting at the touch of her tongue against him.

She feels even more daring and closes her mouth around the tip and lightly sucks and he bucks up into her mouth, pushing himself further in on accident and she gags, pulling back from him.

"I'm sorry, pet. It...that felt good."

Ah'nili is still blushing but she leans back down to him and takes him into her mouth again, lightly scraping her teeth over him.

He hisses, "be careful of your teeth. Too much pressure can hurt."

She hummed, making him groan aloud and he slumped back into the furs, both cocks twitching as she took more of him into her mouth.

This was heavenly...her mouth was heavenly on him and he could feel himself nearing orgasm.

"Ah'nili, I'm close...Ah...nili, I-I...please...I....f-fuck!"

She sucked again at him and he shouts, cock flooding her mouth with his seed and she makes a surprised noise as she nearly chokes, pulling quickly away from him. His cock is still twitching, painting her face and chest with the rest of his seed. She bites her lip as she looks down at the mess he left upon her body and looked up, locking eyes with him and he growls gutturally, pouncing at her, gently pinning her to the furs behind her.

He's kissing her viciously, nipping at her lips as his hands pulls her legs wide, settling himself between her legs and she bucks up into him as the feel of both of his cocks pressing against her folds.

"You are my goddess, Ah'nili. My priestess...my lover...my love."

"Please Darys! Please, my love?"

He nuzzles into her neck, licking at the skin just below her ear. "This will hurt at first, my love, but it will leave after a moment. I swear it."

He grips the second cock and presses it against her opening and as he slowly enters her he kisses her, letting his hands trace her ribs, settling over her lower stomach, willing his healing power into her...to soothe the pain as he thrusts the rest of the way into her, finally claiming her body.

She cries out painfully but he is still above her, still rubbing her stomach with one hand and whispering softly against her lips.

"Breathe, love. Breathe. Let it fade. Feel only pleasure now, Ah'nili."

He pulls out slowly and when she doesn't flinch or cry out from pain he sighs relieved that she's not hurting anymore. Then he's wrapping her legs around his hips as he surges back into her and she moans softly, clutching his shoulders.

"D-Darys...its...ohh..."

He's panting, readjusting his other cock to rub through her curls, over her clit and she moans loudly this time.

"Yes, Ah'nili. Give in to it."

Her nails are digging into his shoulders as he continues to thrust into her, slowly picking up speed and he's grunting, groaning into her ear and she replies with her own soft cries and breathless moans, lifting her hips into his thrusts.

She needed something...she needed more.

"I...I need..."

"What? What do you need?"

"More! Darys...more! Please!"

He moans lewdly at her reply and his tail pushes them off the ground and he slumps onto his back, letting himself sink deeper into her and she cries out happily when he grips his other cock and rubs it back and forth over her as she pulls herself up off him just to sink back down, up and down, again and again, circling her hips down into him.

"Yes! Give in, Ah'nili! Feel nothing but pleasure from me!"

"Darys! I'm....oh...I'm...oh...oh!"

Darys looks at her completely awe-struck as she moves over him as his tail comes up to rub down her spine and she arches up.

Then he shifts again, sitting up, pressing hard into her and she uses his shoulders as leverage to pull herself up and he thrusts up into her when she comes back down and she mewls at him. He does it again, making sure to keep himself flush against her clit. One more thrust up, twice more and then she's throwing her head back with a scream, her hips losing their rhythm as the pressure within her finally snaps, her orgasm crackling like lightning through her veins.

Darys grunts, feeling her walls squeeze him tightly but he's no where near done yet. He's nearly there but he wants her...no needs her to come again. So he rolls them over, pulling free and this time he's holding both cocks to her folds.

"Do you trust me, Ah'nili?"

"Yes! Yes, Darys. I trust you!"

He's pushing them both into her and she winces, feeling more pressure than she ever has down there and he's whispering comfort and praises into her ear.

"Breathe, just breathe. Relax. This will feel even better. You'll feel so full and complete."

He teases them in and out of her, groaning as she bucks up into him, allowing them to slip a little further into her. Again and again they do this until both cocks are finally sat deep within her and he's gasping, panting heavily at how much tighter she feels around both.

She keens loudly at how stretched out she feels and she knows she should feel pain at this but she doesn't. He had taken the pain from her, leaving behind only the purest pleasure and she grinds herself down onto him as he thrusts up into her shallowly, keeping both of his cocks inside her, bottoming out on every hit and she's clinging to him, reduced to sharp, panting moans and breathless cries. Then He's lifting her up, pressing her into the nearest pillar, wrapping his tail around the stone to keep them there as he ruts up into her wildly and her nails are dragging red tracks down his back as she's screaming her pleasure and he growls, thrusting faster into her.

"Ah'nili! You...perfect! Ah'nili, my love!"

"Please! Pleasepleaseplease! Darys!" She shatters around him, seizing up and back bowed, screaming hoarsely to the ceiling again as her orgasm crashes through her viciously.

"Ah'nili!"

He roars then, a hissing guttural sound as he feels the knot swell and he comes, flooding her walls so full that her abdomen swells slightly and she can feel slick and seed dripping down her thighs and she cries out again as she's pushed into yet another orgasm, leaving her trembling and weak.

Darys feels both cocks twitch inside her, still pumping and he unwraps his tail from the pillar, moving them slowly back to the furs, groaning as she squeezes around him with a soft moan.

He presses kisses to her face, nipping at her jaw as they lay down, curled around each other.

She mumbled, pressing a kiss to his chest over his heart and he sighs, finding the hole in his heart finally whole as he holds her closer.

"My dearest Ah'nili. I am honored by your love and I will never once forget that. I will love you beyond forever. This I swear to you...my wife."

12