Blue Pill Estates Ch. 01

Story Info
He gives couples homes and cars if the women have his babies.
1.1k words
4.02
18k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

Copyright 2022 by Limnophile

-

I had named the new development I owned "Blue Pill Estates" for two reasons. Investments in the companies that made those wonderful erection medications earned me far more than enough to buy the land and pay for everything. I also thought of it as a fantasy fulfilment. In the Matrix movie the lead takes the red pill and sees reality. I liked to think of the property as a happy diversion from reality.

We were sitting in the kitchen of one of the eight homes I'd had a construction company build on my property. They were all 4,200 square feet with five bedrooms, and had been built around a large grassy area that would become a playground for our children in a few years.

I thought Annabelle and Travis made a great couple. Their faces were nearly movie-star attractive, and both had thick dark hair. His was cut short, but hers draped all the way down her back and touched the top of her jeans. Their eyes were dark brown, and they had smooth caramel-colored skin. Her breasts were mid-sized, which I usually prefer, and both had nicely shaped bottoms. She was Hispanic and he was half Greek, half Egyptian. In a month, he would be finished with pre-med and go on to medical school. She loved children and would be a teacher in a little over a year.

They smiled when I said, "You're such an attractive couple. I think you'll have some very cute kids. I hope they'll like their Grampy George."

I moved the agreement and pen toward Travis. "Our deal isn't enforceable under the law, it's mainly to remind us of what we agreed to and what we can expect. If you sign, tomorrow we'll go shopping for a car and wedding rings. If you have any concerns or questions, now is the time to say so."

Travis asked, "Would you go over the parts about the honeymoon and kids again?"

"Sure. After the wedding, the three of us will go on a two-week honeymoon together, nearly anywhere in the world. Jamaica, Paris, Tahiti, you name it. You'll both sleep with me until she's pregnant, and you'll do what I want in bed. Don't worry, everybody will get an orgasm or three each time. I won't hurt you or do anything that will make you ill. I love anal, but I'm kind. I'll be as gentle as I can.

Travis will use condoms until she's carrying my child, then you can do what you want most of the time. Once she's pregnant, one or both of you will visit me for an hour of sexy fun once a week, or more if you like. Otherwise, you can live like any other married couple. I want you to be happy too."

She asked, "We get a car tomorrow, but what else, exactly?"

"I'll pay for the rest of your educations and your wedding. You get another car when a DNA test shows her first baby is mine. For legal reasons I can't just give you a house, but if you're still following our deal in five years, I'll sell it to you for a dollar. I'll provide groceries and pay for the utilities until you have jobs, too.

I plan to have big parties every major holiday, and you can bring the whole family. I'll give each child a car when they get their license and pay for their college too. Do you have any more questions? Is there anything you're worried about?"

Travis shyly said, "I'm not gay or anything, but I guess I'll do what I need to. Just please don't tell anybody?"

"Of course! What a man and wife and their friends do in the bedroom is private. I don't kiss and tell, and I hope you won't either."

Annabelle nervously asked, "What happens if we change our minds, and decide we don't like it?"

"You can change your mind any time, but I hope you'll talk to me and see if we can work something out first. I'll pay for your schooling a semester at a time. You can keep the car and anything else I've given you. I'll let you stay in the house a few months, so you'll have time to find a new place too."

"But if we do what you want for five years, we get the house?"

I chuckled, "If you have a dollar by then. After that, you can visit my bedroom if you like, but I won't expect it. Are there any other questions?"

They looked at each other, then slowly shook their heads.

"Good, good. Go ahead and sign, then I'll show you the master bedroom."

In the bedroom I told them, "As a doctor in training, I'm sure you can understand why I had an STI panel done last week. I'd like both of you to do the same, for all our sakes. We can still have some safe fun until then. Please take your pants off and sit on the edge of the bed. Don't be shy." I stripped from the waist down and turned on a porn movie, then got some towels from the bathroom.

I arranged the towels on the edge of the bed and said, "Make yourselves feel good as we watch. Imagine how great it will be once she's pregnant, and we can do whatever we want." I sat between them and started to slowly masturbate as we watched the orgy movie. I saw they were both blushing and hadn't started touching themselves. "Don't be embarrassed about feeling good. Go ahead and jerk off, Travis. Play with your pretty kitty, Annabelle."

Once I climaxed and squirted my semen onto the towel I was sitting on, I wrapped an arm over each of their shoulders, watching them masturbate until they finished. I asked, "So, was that bad, Travis?"

He smiled. "No. It was kind of fun, watching you watch her."

I kissed his cheek. "Good. I wouldn't want you being uncomfortable. You either, Ann." I kissed her cheek, then one of her breasts. She smiled too.

Travis put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Thanks, George. Thanks so much!"

Beautiful Ann hugged me, then looked in my eyes as she said, "We really appreciate it. Thank you." She kissed my lips, and I was glad to see Travis wasn't upset about it.

Just before I left I instructed, "Make appointments for STI tests, and we'll get you a car and some nice rings tomorrow morning. I have a lunch date with another couple tomorrow at noon."

I eagerly looked forward to the next afternoon. Voluptuous redhead Wendy and her slender blonde girlfriend Sarah had already been tested.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers