Blue Pill Estates Ch. 02

Story Info
Tycoon dates a mostly lesbian couple.
1.1k words
4.26
4.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

"Sarah! Wendy! It's nice to see you again. Please come in." Despite the warm early summer weather, both wore jeans and long-sleeved shirts, Sarah in light blue, and Wendy in yellow. I led them to the kitchen and we sat around the table. "We discussed the agreement again last night, and I hope I answered all your questions. Did I miss anything?"

Cute and slender blonde Sarah asked, "The other couple we talked to say the deal is you get to make a baby with each couple. Just one. We want lots of kids."

Wendy added, "I love babies and kids, but I don't want to see a guy when I'm having sex. No offense, but cocks kind of gross me out. Maybe you could wait until we're almost done, then put it in me from behind?"

I smiled and said, "That could work. Or you could wear a skirt and sit in my lap? I'd love a chance to play with those nice big breasts, if you wouldn't mind?"

"If I can kiss Sarah while you do, I guess."

I asked, "Your wedding is the last Saturday of next month. Have you decided where we'll go for our honeymoon?"

There was a dreamy look in Sarah's eyes as she said, "France. We want to see the Versailles palace, the museums, lots of beautiful and romantic places."

"That sounds very nice. I'll book the flights and hotels. Do you wish to remain chaste and virtuous virgins until then?"

They burst into fits of laughter, then Wendy explained, "We've been doing it with each other since her first week of college, nearly two years. Sarah popped my cherry with a strap-on, and she's been with a boy twice."

Her fiancée corrected her, "Two boys, once each. Neither of them lasted over a minute, or knew the difference between a clit and a cabbage."

I laughed along with them, then asked, "So, when would you like to get started on the baby making?"

I was disappointed when the pretty little blonde said, "How about on our honeymoon?"

Wendy greatly improved my mood with, "We're on the pill, just in case. We'll stop taking them when we get married, but uh... I guess we can do some things tonight."

I wondered, "You don't sleep with men, so why the pill?"

Wendy explained, "Like I said, just in case. If one of us would get raped, or if Sarah..."

The blonde's face was bright red as she said, "Or if I decide I want some fun with a guy. We have a deal. If she sees a girl she likes and I find somebody I want too, we'll bring them home and..."

Wendy interrupted her. "We haven't done that yet, but maybe someday..."

I suggested, "I'd love to have sex with either of you and watch the other one with a girl! But for today, how about we go have a nice lunch, buy you some pretty clothes, then come back here and watch a movie. Maybe a nice hot threesome movie, since there are three of us?"

I was quite happy that chesty redheaded Wendy asked, "A lesbian threesome? I don't really like seeing or kissing guys, but if I can sit in your lap and play with Sarah..."

"Deal!"

-

After lunch, we went to three clothing stores. At the first two places, Sarah invited me into a dressing room to help her change. I was more than happy to feel her body a few times, and see her nearly nude as she swapped her shirt and jeans for a frilly lavender dress, then a gray and pink skirt with white blouse and a pink sweater vest. At the third store, I walked out when she finished trying on several miniskirts. I knocked once and stepped into the dressing room Wendy was in. She quickly covered herself with a dress and objected, "Hey! What are you doing?" She looked very afraid.

"Sarah liked it when I helped her try things on. I hoped you would too."

"But I..."

Sarah said over my shoulder from behind, "You should tell him. He really should know."

"I'll tell him in the car, get out!"

When we got to the car, Wendy timidly explained, "Guys don't actually gross me out, they scare me. They scare me a lot. A neighbor... he hurt me. He... he... abused me when I was young. It's not that I'm fully a lesbian. Guys just scare me too much for me to do anything with them. I love Sarah and we're great together. I trust her."

Sarah prodded, "Tell him the rest."

"It was hard enough saying that! YOU tell him!"

"And... and maybe the most embarrassing part is, when we're alone she..." Both of them were blushing intensely, and Wendy looked like she was ready to cry. "When we're alone, sometimes I call her baby and she calls me Mommy."

"After he hurt me, Sarah helped me with all the blood, and she got me home. We never told anybody until now. She's always been great to me. I don't think I can ever trust somebody else like that." They kissed, then cried a little as they hugged.

I assured them, "I think I understand. I'd never hurt anybody, and I'm patient and kind. Maybe I can have some sexy fun with your Mommy, and become your new Daddy over time."

Wendy shyly took my hand and said, "Maybe."

"I forgot to ask what you two do for work."

Sarah said, "I'm in nursing school, and she's a masseuse."

"Massage therapist, for women and girls only. I don't really want to watch porn or have sex with you yet. But if... if you promise to behave, I could give you a massage tonight."

"That sounds very nice."

Sarah smiled and added, "I'll help and give him a happy ending, then he can watch us in bed."

I felt a growth starting between my legs. "PLEASE!"

-

The two beauties gave me a relaxing but erotic muscle-mashing, then Sarah held and stroked my shaft with both hands, licking and sucking the head of my cock. I felt a climax approaching and warned her, "I'm close. I'm gonna... GAAAH!" She kept sucking as I popped, spraying hot sticky cum into her mouth. Wendy surprised us by quickly French kissing her. I saw both swallow, then Wendy said, "Follow us to the bedroom. Hands off, but we'll let you watch."

After a wonderfully hot lesbian love scene, Wendy smiled as she watched me make love to Sarah. Before we dozed off to sleep with Sarah between us, Wendy said, "I'm still kind of nervous, but I think I like my new Daddy. Good night."

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers