Blue Screen Brigade - Amouranth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying down on the floor, he watched as the red headed beauty finally eased down her leggings all the way to step out of them. Not even bothering to remove her top yet as she moved down and straddled his crotch while facing away. So that he could watch that thick butt backing up, teasing his prick with a little hot dogging action first as she rubbed her cheeks against his prick. A slight up and down motion to leave him smirking as even her rump was jiggling from that simple motion. Sliding his tool back and forth into her crack, brushing so slightly into her pussy as a result. All accompanied with that well used, familiar smouldering look over the shoulder she was casting at him. But not too long before she reached back, lining his cock up with that intended hole as she easing down, taking the head inside first to make them both groan out at the super tight sensation.

"MMMMMM!! FUCK..." She groaned out, tensing a bit as she adjusted to a vast size now inside of her tight back passage. Having to grind back against his rod for a moment before she lifted up, and started to lower back down to fit another inch into herself. "FUCK... God, that's fucking big!! MMMMMM... SHIT!! MMMMM..." One of the most viewed female streamers in the world moaned out as she began to bounce with a slow motion, helping to get her ass used to having to take a cock far thicker and longer than what she's used to. Even with all the saliva from both the eating out and cock sucking they'd done before and the lubing up, this was still a very snug fit. Her anal walls having to stretch to accommodate this pornstar size of dick, while the man she was on top off groaned from the vice-like but pleasurable pressure around his manhood. The redhead gritting her teeth again, fighting through the discomfort as she worked his prick up into her thick booty.

"AHHHHH... God damn, what a fucking ass... MMMMM!! Shit's tight as fuck..." The lucky tech guy laid back, watching her juicy ass raise and lower as she pumped his cock with that snug asshole to make them both moan. He could just stare across his toned frame and watch that thick rump shake sexily as she moved up and down. Plunging his cock up into herself nice and smooth motion that easily kept a smile on his face. So caught up with watching him going to work that he wasn't snapped out of staring at his cock filling up her ass until she reached down and grabbed his wrists. Being far from subtle as she placed his hands onto her hips for him to grip and give him support. Allowing her to give a sinful smirk over the shoulder again as she went back to lifting up and down, groaning as her back passage was stretched by such a massive dick.

"MMMMMM... OOOOOOOOH FUCK... Yeah, you like, babe? MMMMMM... Like this fine fucking ass, bouncing on... MMMMM FUCK... That big fucking cock?? MMMMM..." She groaned out. Not acting like a woman happily married to another man as she shifted her stunning body up and down. Making her cheeks ripple away as the motion got firmer now she was used to the fat size stuffed into her tightest of holes. Her long, dyed red hair now swaying behind her in time with the shifting her body was doing on that pole. "AHHHHH SHIT... Feels real fucking good! MMMMM... You're a dirty guy, you know that? MMMMMM... Fucking me when you should be... OOOOOOOOH... Fixing my lighting instead..." She purred, not sounding ashamed of the fact she was cheating or that she was doing so with a sudden hook-up with a guy she's only met for about an hour. Now bouncing away on his cock with her plump backside as she had him hold her in place over his crotch to take those inches in and out of her snug asshole. Allowing her to use a hand down between her legs as she resumed her own self teasing and pleasuring with quick strokes across her wet pussy while fucking a big cock with her ass.

"AHHHHHH FUCK... You're the one who is fucking the guy you let into your home..." He grinned back, enjoying the dirty talk as much as the stunner calling out a porn script between her moans was. The clap of her huge ass hitting off his body now ringing out around her streaming room as she went deeper down onto him and his fat cock. His hands squeezing her thighs a bit but still keeping her stuffed onto his flagpole. Enjoying how her cheeks jiggled when she moved up and down and he got to watch his cock reappear from out of her asshole before being slid right back up. "MMMMM... And you're the dirty girl... AHHHHH... Fucking some guy while her husband is out of town..." He added before he groaned out. Seeing that the woman infamous for multiple bans across streaming and social media isn't just one who looks red hot, but can actually fuck as she smoothly raised and lowered her booty onto his dick over and over. Keeping them both moaning out as her long hair flowed in the air from her steady motion.

In their lust for this (in more ways than one) booty call neither of them had bothered to remove their upper clothing as the streamer's push up chest was testing what her pink workout top could contain as her tits jiggled away as she shifted up and down. Sending her thick rump slamming down firmly so the slap echoed around to mix with their shameless moans in the air. "MMMMMM SHIT... Oh yeah, I'm a real bad fucking wife, aren't I, stud? MMMMMM FUCK..." She purred with a wicked, devoid of shame grin as she proved that by keeping all that plump butt moving up and down. Sweat starting to form over that gorgeous, curved body of hers as she more than put in the work to fuck this man who was basically still a stranger to her. Taking his huge dick deep into her rear as her cheeks connected down into his crotch and waist over and over. "AHHHHH... Cheating on my man... MMMMMM FUCK... Getting fucked up the ass... OOOOOOOH! MMMMM... I'm a real bad fucking bitch, aren't I?" She added with a long, low groan before licking her lips. Revelling in the sin as she brought her motion to a stop on his lap. Grinding her booty down into him, enjoying how her ass was stretched out just perfectly so that her back passage clung to the length deep up inside her. All as she got in another round of quick strokes of her hand over her twat so she was fully pleasured by the feeling of a big cock up her rear.

"MMMMMM... Well, you say fucking... But I'm kinda just laying here taking it..." Aaron noted, groaning from her grinding down into him.

"I was wondering when you'd want to take your turn..." Kaitlyn said, easing herself off from his rod with a groan. Rolling over to take up a familiar pose for her, getting onto her hands and knees with her ass raised up invitingly high.

Still not taking the time to remove his shirt, he moved behind her and gave that thick butt another firm slap. "You and me both I guess." He said, smirking as he spread her rump apart and pushed his dick back into that pleasurable hole with a groan.

"MMMMMM... I fucking love... AHHHH FUCK... A nice, big, fat cock... MMMMMM... Shoved up my fucking ass from behind..." The lewd streamer moaned out, and already proving her words not to just be mere dirty talk as she rocked herself back against his cock before he'd even begun to pump into her. A hand stuffed between her legs, resuming rubbing away at her already wet folds as she rocked back and forth on her knees. That familiar, lusty stare over the shoulder locked on after she tossed her dyed hair back. "MMMMM... Fuck, I love it... Stretching me out... MMMMM FUCK..." She groaned when he matched her timing, pushing his length into her asshole as she pushed her hips back. Resulting in that sexy clapping ringing out once again as skin met sweat-covered skin as her rump hit his waist without any pain. His hands gripping her slim waist to keep her in place so he could smoothly work in and out like they've been familiar lovers for months, rather than just an hour or so.

"AHHHHH... Feels fucking good here too, babe... MMMMM SHIT!!" The stud behind her groaned as he pistoned his thick, long cock into that still snug asshole of hers. Able to smoothly and deeply stuff himself into that stunning, rounded backside of the influencer and model, but her back passage was still gripping his length for plenty of pleasure without any friction. "MMMMMM FUCK... Your husband is one lucky bastard... Getting to... AHHHHH... Tap this shit every night..." He said, knowing full well he was banging another man's woman without even knowing him, and loving every moment of it. Staring down to watch those huge cheeks ripping away with every sharp slap back into him the beauty's he's fucking from behind gives back. Another display of her able to give back as good as she gets as she's just as skilled at riding dick as she is with taking it.

"MMMMMM... He is... And I'm such... AHHHHH FUCK... A bad, nasty fucking wife... MMMMM... Letting some big, bad man come into our home... OOOOOOOH FUCK... And shove is big, fat fucking dick... MMMM!! Up my ass... MMMMMM..." Her voice continued to sound like a porno soundtrack just without the music as her groans broke up filthy words. Playing up on the cheating aspect of this all like it's a kink to her over and above the ass fucking she's taking with impressive ease. Her chest still bouncing in her top that was sticking to her now from all the sweat as she pushes herself back and forth against those stiff, deep thrusts into her read. Propped up one arm and her knees to take it from the back. While rubbing away at her dripping snatch as she gets fucked up the ass. "MMMMMM... That's fucking it, babe! AHHHHH FUCK!! SHIT... DEEPER, BABE... MMMMM FUCK... Fuck that ass! MMMMM!! FUCK ME, STUD!!" She groaned out as she slammed her ass back, like she was trying to fuck herself harder on that dick than even the firm pace he was using to take her. Keeping her ample cheeks jiggling away without him even needing to spank her, but when he did deliver a firm blow the slap was nice and loud and soon followed by a long groan of approval from the sexy beauty who was getting wild on his dick.

His balls were swinging to bounce off her tanned body when he drove in, with a brush against her fingers as she roamed furiously over her snatch to keep herself pleasured. Strands of her dyed red hair now covering her face and sticking from the sweat that was leaving her top clinging to her tits much like his work shirt was resting into his tone frame. A little deep cleaning the least of their worries as he fucked her from behind in her own streaming room for a scene perhaps impressively finally more lewd and outrageous than some of her live streams have been. Backing all that ass up over and over to meet his stiff pumps and fill herself up balls deep to stretch her back passage to a limit more suited for a Size Queen. If she ever got banned permanently from more tamer sites, she'd be sure fire set for making a killing in skin-flick websites with this sort of moaning, shameless performance.

Switching position slightly, she lowered her upper body down to leave those top-covered tits pressing into the floor but still gazing back over the shoulder to watch her thick ass getting fucked nice and hard. Keeping her hips raised up as her legs slid down so her rump was still sticking out but now taking it more of a prone-bone position. Just leaving an arm sprawled out while the other was staying between her legs. Now going from just brushing over to dipping fingers in and out of her slot to make herself moan out. Sweat dripping down her pretty face and off her almost naked body as she got her thick rump pumped deep. Her cheeks still clapping back as she kept shifting herself to meet those thrusts with still perfect timing.

"FUCK... FUCK!! OH YESSSSSS... MMMMM... HARDER, BABY... UHHHHH!! DEEPER! MMMMM..." The gorgeous model begged as she took that dick already balls deep into her rear, leaving her ass loudly slapping back into him as her new lover pumped away to leave those thick cheeks shaking and her body jolting to slide against the floor. Juices dripping down from her pussy as she kept on briskly fingering herself as she took cock hard and fast into her booty. "AHHHHH... FUCK THAT ASS, BABE! MMMMMM... NICE, BIG, FAT... UHHHHH!! FUCKING DICK... DEEP IN MY FUCKING ASS... MMMMM!!" She moaned as the pleasure built, leaving her face pressing into the floor while her tits were squished down, rubbing back and forth as her body was pushed and pulled to meet his pumps. A combination of her moving those thick hips back to meet him, and his own grip on her waist so she couldn't slip too far away before he rammed back in.

He was just staring down, grunting as he worked his shaft like a piston in overdrive to plough into that juicy rear as it slapped off him and barely turned a shade of pink from the repeated contact. Especially considering him enjoying free spanks onto her to give her plentiful cheeks a sharp smack, leaving her groaning from a bonus thrill. Moaning away loudly himself as he enjoyed how still snug all around his cock her back passage was despite the pornstar pounding she was taking. Her ass stuffed full with meaty dick while she finger banged her soaking wet snatch, the only hole of hers he hadn't gotten to slam full but there was no complaints from either of them about that. Focused on the wild, sinful anal sex that was leaving her sweaty mess as she let a man who isn't even the one she's married to hammer home into her peachy backside.

"OOOOOOOH YES! FUCK... YES YES YESSSSSS AHHHHHHHHH..." That dyed red haired head tilted back as Amouranth closed her eyes, leaving her mouth open in a perfect O-shape. Cumming hard over her own fingers from being fucked up the ass from behind. Soaking her fingers more with juices as she kept pumping in and out, driving in almost as hard and quick as the fat dick slamming into her ass at the same time. Leaving the fluids dripping down off her hand and wrist, adding to the mess of sweat from off the both on the floor of her streaming room. "MMMMMMM... FUUUUUUCK... AHHHHHH..." She groaned, squirming in pleasure as she eventually just left her fingers stuck into herself to the knuckles, jolting on the floor as she took a last round of thrusts from the tech guy. Feeling that shaft pulsing inside of her as her back passage found a tightness to clamp around him all anew as a result of her orgasm.

So it was no wonder that soon her pulled out of that more than well fucked ass, leaving her asshole sinfully gaping wide from the pumping as he gripped and started to stroke off. Aiming down at that unmissable target and soon grunting himself as he started to blow his load. Making her groan with approval as thick ropes flew out and splattered across those juicy, ample cheeks. Coating both sides and dripping down them at the front and sides. Including down into the crack, leaving some trickling over that open hole to seep into her ass. Stroking the last drips off to wipe onto the flesh as it dripped down, landing onto her legs to properly brand the cheating wife for offering up her fine and fuckable ass to a hunk she's only just met.

"Mmmmmm... Shit... Fucking painted me, stud..." Amouranth shamelessly purred, pulling her fingers out of her twat so she could raise up a bit, sticking her ass out and swaying to show off the mess he'd made on her.

"All in a day's work I guess..." Aaron chuckled as he stood up. "Never had a day like this before though."

"Oh? You don't go around fucking your clients all the time?" She teased, staying in position. "That's a shame... I find hot, stud boys to pound me all the time when my man's away... They don't always get to really 'deliver' like you did though..." She added, licking her lips.

"And here I thought we had something special..." Joseph said with a joking tone as he looked over her. "Guess I'm just one of your hit and runs, huh?"

"Well, maybe I'll keep my DMs open for you..." She smirked, giving a wink through her messy, sweat-soaked red hair. "Or better yet, I'll order something else from you... And make sure to get my favourite new lights guy to deliver to me..." She claimed with a purr in her lusty voice. "Now, be a nice, hung stud for me... Grab me a towel from behind the pool box. I need to wash up before I go live tonight... If I can tighten my fucked ass up in time that is..."

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or through the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12